PEx Highlights

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 3

There's a new number one in this week's UAAP Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Clobbers Adamson

The NU Bulldogs win a laugher against the Adamson Soaring Falcons, 62-25, the lowest scoring output in recent memory.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Guardians of the Galaxy

While most superhero movies focus on brawn power and visuals, central to Guardians is its heart and wit.

read more

FIBA Worlds Feature: Building National Teams

A look back on how the RP national teams were formed in the "open basketball" era.

read more

Kenshin Stars, Director to Visit Manila

Director Keishi Otomo and actors Takeru Satoh, Emi Takei and Munetaka Aoki are flying to Manila to grace the Premiere of Kyoto Inferno.

read more

Join The Agency

Register for The Agency, PEx's newest Showbiz RPG!

read more

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
    the comeback kid

Post The most memorable MAALAALA MO KAYA episodes for you...

Fanny Serrano and Gabby Concepcion's gay love affair episode
    G Toengi and Matthew Mendoza's "Bad Girl" episode - where Claudine and Rico's movie (Dahil Mahal Na Mahal Kita) spun off.
    Julia Clarete and Jericho Rosales' episode (Julia has leukemia and Jericho married her, then she died)

the "Kalapati" episode by Philip Salvador and Gretchen Barretto... i saw it twice... and i twice!!!

and the "Golden Gays" episode featuring the late Ray Ventura and Cecilia Rodriguez... i just couldn't help but be touched at the lives and loves of old gay people... there's was truly something precious and inspirational for me... i was so moved by it that kahit commercial na... di ko pa rin matigil ang aking

i liked G and Matthew's "bad girl"
    galing...ganda ng plot.

pops with am not sure who-- and gary estrada...

anaphoenix

Favorite ko yung "Bad Girl" episode nina G Toengi, Matthew Mendoza and Kier Legaspi. Eto yata pinagkuhanan ng "Dahil Mahal na Mahal Kita" movie nina Rico, Diether and Claudine pero hindi kasing ganda ng tv version. And the "Bad Girl" episode was replayed several times too di ba?

Gusto ko rin yung episode ni Troy Montero and Mylene Dizon which was shown in 1998. Yung prosti ang role ni Mylene and executive naman si Troy. Ang galing umarte ni Mylene dito.

Oh my gawd, I remember watching all the time when I was a kid like I remember this episode where RR Herera was being bullied by his family and in the end he dies

No the episodes are kinda pilit or sabog.

And wait! the episode where Ricky Davao was a *** and he had to change his image for his son Jao Mapa who came from the States.

And Roderick Paulate as some Aeta or something.

Do people really send in letters or what?

Banned by Admin

syempre the first episode of mmk..
    it starred carmina villaroel and rustom padilla.. yung bata pa sila...

basta at the end namatay si rustom because of the plane crash.. yun iyak ng iyak si carmina

i think yung title motorcycle (kasi pagmamay-ari kasi yun ni rustom)

Wink My Choice

I should say the first and the last that I appeared in:

The first one was entitled "Paddle" and it was taped in April 1995. I played one of the fraternity members that beat up Gio Alvarez to death and then his brother Jao Mapa felt guilty because he did not stop his kid brother from joining his frat. We shot Gio's funeral in the morning at Himlayang Pilipino and then transferred to Claretian Seminary for the school scenes and by night time we moved over to a house near the La Mesa Dam for the initiation and fraternity scenes. We also shot some scenes were we first joined the frat together with Jao.

I forgot the title of the last episode but it was taped in October 1998. I was not supposed to be in it. I just accompanied my then girlfriend. The scenes were shot in an orphanage in Paco, Manila. My girlfriend played one of those workers that took care of the kids. One of the actors did not arrive so since the people in the set knew me, they made me play the role of a policeman (I was lucky to have a maong jacket in the car, perfect costume ala FPJ). The scene involved the cops arresting one of the orphans, Stefano Mori (?) with me as the team leader and then his mom Rio Locsin would get mad and try to stop the cops from doing so. A few months later (December 1998), I got shocked to learn that the orphanage burned down and some of the kids and babies that me and my girlfriend played with during breaks in taping died in the blaze.

I can say, naala-ala ko talaga ang Maala-ala Mo Kaya! While writing this, I think I want to appear in movies and TV again.

-=untamed heart=-

Originally posted by kat
    i liked G and Matthew's "bad girl"
    galing...ganda ng plot.

yes yes yes!!!

esp. yung part na.."i don't like the way you dress.." .."you don't like the way i dress??" .....blah blah.."god i love you so" ....basta yon!

Thumbs up

Julia Clarete & Jericho Rosales episode

Does someone remember the title? Forgot na eh! But it was really good!

Originally posted by ichbinschon
    Julia Clarete & Jericho Rosales episode

Does someone remember the title? Forgot na eh! But it was really good!

Yup! it's also my fave! it's theme song pa nga was Minsan lang Kitang Iibigin by Ariel Rivera.

barangay tanod

Angry

Me? I like the "Otosan" ep which starred Gardo Versoza and Jiro (the kid who won for his portrayal in "Bagong Buwan")...nakakaiyak *** un!

Yung Nymphomaniac episode ni Chinchin Gutierrez and Ricky Davao. Saka yung Incest Episode ni Chinchin den with Eula Valdez. I remember nireply agad nila yung episode na yun one week after ipalabas due to insistent public demand. Sa Malaala Mo Kaya ko nadiscover si Chinchin eh kaya favorite ko sya hehehe

Cool

Bad Girl - G. Toengi and Matthew Mendoza
    i also remember liking Julia Clarete and Jerico Rosales' episode.. yung ngang may leukemia c Julia
    and one of their specials.. yung Nazareno with Carlo Aquino and ROmnick Sarmienta (yata)

-=untamed heart=-

another episode that i really liked, horror nga lang..yung si Judy Anne na-possess and yung isa pa, si Gardo Versoza, priest ata sha who turned out to be a vampire..

yung episode nung c gina alajar at *** nga bang bata yun? basta yung nagwowork lang sa bakery c gina and then marami siyang kids at iniwan siya ng husband niya.

tapos araw-araw dahil sa kahirapan hindi na *** kumakain meron pa ngang nakakaiyak na line. "nay nagugutom na ako." "konting tiis lang anak hawakan mo lang ng mahig[it ang tiyan mo't matulog pangako kakain tayo bukas!" tapos the next day namatay yung bata. and then may namamatay pa ring siyang mga anak hanggang sa mabaliw c gina at yung natitira niyang anak ay dinala sa amupunan.

nakakaiyak talaga.

tapos yung kay manilyn as tita angge wala lang ang ganda ganda.

at siyempre *** ang makakalimot sa maalaala mo kaya ni Regine Velasquez at Piolo? yung lobo. the best.!

Originally posted by emiru

Me? I like the "Otosan" ep which starred Gardo Versoza and Jiro ( the kid who won for his portrayal in "Bagong Buwan")...nakakaiyak *** un!
    this is one of my favorite too! buti pinaalala mo yong title. ang galing talaga ng batang to (Jiro). minsan lang talaga ko umiyak pag nanonood ng MMK... pero naiyak ako sa isang to!

another memorable ep for me is yung "LOBO" which starred Regine Velasquez and Piolo Pascual. A retarded (Abby) who falls for a normal guy (Brian). imposibleng mangyari in real life pro like ko pa rin yung story. i thought regine's acting was excellent! ang galing ng portrayal nya as a "mentally retardate". magaling din si Piolo. naiyak ako dun sa scene na nalaman nyang buhay pa dad nya.

"Sabi mo pataaaaayyy!!! Sabi mo pataaaaaay!!!"

next time na yung iba...isip muna ko

sa aken *** si carmina at paolo contis. *** magkapatid sila. di ko na gano'ng matandaan *** story, pero 'lam koo bumaha ng luha sa bahay namen no'n.

Me? I like the "Otosan" ep which starred Gardo Versoza and Jiro (the kid who won for his portrayal in "Bagong Buwan")...nakakaiyak *** un!
    ako ren. gusto ko rin ito. minsan lang ako umiiyak kapag nanood ng tv...

yun!!!! nakakaiyak talaga yun... soobra.... dun talaga bumuhos ang luha ko...galing ni Jiro at Gardo dun..soobra... kung totoo man yun...buti naman, kahit isang hapon may puso.

pro lahat naman ng MMK stories...nakakaiyak eh...

pati yung kay Walter..yung artist before..nakakaiyak din.

yung kina Patrick,Paolo...magkaklase sila tapos valedictorian si Patrick dapat, kaso nahulihang nag-che-cheat. GaNDa din nun!

hehehe..atsaka yung nakakatawa, yung kay Ruffa Mae na pilit gustong pumunta sa States. Lately lang yun eh...

Regine and Piolo

Judy Ann..yung na-possess siya... pinagalitan pa ata ako ng nanay ko nun, kasi nakakatakot eh...

Yung kay Judy Ann, yung aeta talaga sha, tapos tinatakwil niya ang pagiging aeta niya..yun ganda din nuN! galing ni Caridad duN!

Yung Epi ni Regine at PiolO!! "LOBO" Nakakaiyak talaga yun!

Special child si Abby (regine).. tapos minahal siya ni Bryan (Piolo)

FAV QUOTES:

"Don't worry i'll take care of you kahit maging kasing old ka pa ni Sparski"

"Bry, Shorts o Dress?"

"Sabi mo Patay! Sabi mo patay! SABI MO PATAY!!! BUHAY E!!! SABI MO PATAY!!!!!!!!!"

Ayan na.. i can still feel the intensity of the scene where Abby saw her dad in a party...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast