NBA | NBA | PinoyExchange
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 52
  1. #1

    2015-2016 NBA Season Predictions

    Post here your personal predictions on what will happen around the NBA this upcoming season. Katuwaan lang.

    Here's mine:

    Spurs will win the championship. Spurs def. Cle in 6 games at the finals.

    Kawhi Leonard will win finals mvp and DPOY.

    Kobe will get injured by January and Lakers will get a top 3 pick in the lottery.

    Stanley Johnson will win ROY award.

    Giannis Antetokounmpo will be an all star.

    Dirk will retire after this season.

    Rick Carlisle will leave the mavs after this season.

    Pelicans wont make it back to the playoffs.

    James Harden will win regular season MVP.

    KD Leaves OKC after this season.

    Miami Heat will fail expectations when everybody on their roster gets injured by december.

    D Rose and Isaiah Thomas will be traded.

    Damian Lillard will win scoring champ title.

    Russ Westbrook gets 14 triple doubles.

  2. #2
    ill just counter ur observations


    Spurs will win the championship. Spurs def. Cle in 6 games at the finals. <--- maybe true

    Kawhi Leonard will win finals mvp and DPOY. <--- i think yes

    Kobe will get injured by January and Lakers will get a top 3 pick in the lottery. <-- yes

    Stanley Johnson will win ROY award. <-- no given the detroit lineup bound for finals he will be limited against m. morris and kaldwellpope who is now gunning for finals

    Giannis Antetokounmpo will be an all star. <-- yes

    Dirk will retire after this season. <-- tim duncan will

    Rick Carlisle will leave the mavs after this season. <-- dont know

    Pelicans wont make it back to the playoffs. <-- they will with anderson and jrue healthy

    James Harden will win regular season MVP. <-- yes but it will be a tight race with durant

    KD Leaves OKC after this season. <-- before the season he will leave and will be traded with the wizards

    Miami Heat will fail expectations when everybody on their roster gets injured by december. <-- dont think so. justice winslow gerald green chris bosh whiteside. they will make it in the playoffs with east teams a weaker than the west

    D Rose and Isaiah Thomas will be traded. <-- drose yes isaiah hes a mentor of smart in comes to shooting

    Damian Lillard will win scoring champ title. <-- yes

    Russ Westbrook gets 14 triple doubles. <-- more than that as in the preseason he accumulated a triple double as his assists went up higher when durant was on his side

  3. #3
    ^deins ma te trade si KD all out ang OKC para lamang ma retain hehe kaso mukhang lalayas thru FA pag di nagchampion ngayong season. Miami heat pre season pa lang pinuputakte na ng injuries party city kasi wala sa condition katawan ng players hindi yan makakaplayoffs sure ako.

  4. #4
    LeBronista
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    www.pinoyps.com
    Outside of the Cavs.. I pick the Clippers to win it all this year.. first MVP din for CP3 (not a big fan here)..

  5. #5
    Noah will be traded and possibly Gibson. Chi-town will start Mirotic at PF full time and move Portis a spot ahead and build around those two.

    D-Will will have a career resurgence, putting up 17 and 8.

  6. #6
    sabi ng mga NBA GMs, Cleveland ang magkakampeon sa 2016 Finals...I may doubt it, there are lots of teams that are stronger than last season especially the west. (no biases) the Spurs, Clippers, Warriors and the Cavs will be strong contenders.

  7. #7
    ^for me yes.. cleveland can.. they actually can beat the goldenstate warriors if kevin love and irving was playing.. kevin love is a legit stretch four just like draymond green. and it will really open up spaces for cleveland and lebron if kevin love was playing in the finals.. and kyrie irving would have made a huge difference as he can attack steph curry dfense to wear him down the fatigue of curry..

    but with the resergence of the spurs. but my darkhrorse really here is the detroit pistons..

    stan van gundy got all what he wanted.. marcus morris is the rashard lewis for him. ersan ilyasova is the ryan anderson for him.. and of course andre drummond is the dwight howard for him..

    with the emergence of stanley they are my favorite darkhorse team now and it will be a different pistons team with reggie jackson at the helm for them .. tremendously has high upside and iq..


    also the OKC thunders are doing what the gsw does.. stretching the 4s.. with durant getting the pick and rolls or pick and pops with westbrook this season watch out for the thunders.. yes... durant will not only play iso or post up but will play consistently the pick and roll with westbrook.. scary sh33t

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by parokyano View Post
    Outside of the Cavs.. I pick the Clippers to win it all this year.. first MVP din for CP3 (not a big fan here)..
    mas mataas pa probability na BLAKE GRIFFIN mag mvp kesa cp3.. nagulat ako kahapon sa laro nila vs gsw mamaw nanaman improvement ni griffin natuto na ng iso moves step back at lupet na ng handles kinatay perimeter defense ng gsw halos hindi nagmintis 16-18 feet jumpers bilib ako sa improvement 29 pts in 20 minutes at 11-18 fg ata parang carmelo anthony na efficient hehe

  9. #9
    Tapak dito. Tapak doon. Sbj3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Nasa Kapitbahay
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinabueva View Post
    ^for me yes.. cleveland can.. they actually can beat the goldenstate warriors if kevin love and irving was playing.. kevin love is a legit stretch four just like draymond green. and it will really open up spaces for cleveland and lebron if kevin love was playing in the finals.. and kyrie irving would have made a huge difference as he can attack steph curry dfense to wear him down the fatigue of curry..

    but with the resergence of the spurs. but my darkhrorse really here is the detroit pistons..

    stan van gundy got all what he wanted.. marcus morris is the rashard lewis for him. ersan ilyasova is the ryan anderson for him.. and of course andre drummond is the dwight howard for him..

    with the emergence of stanley they are my favorite darkhorse team now and it will be a different pistons team with reggie jackson at the helm for them .. tremendously has high upside and iq..


    also the OKC thunders are doing what the gsw does.. stretching the 4s.. with durant getting the pick and rolls or pick and pops with westbrook this season watch out for the thunders.. yes... durant will not only play iso or post up but will play consistently the pick and roll with westbrook.. scary sh33t
    I never saw it coming yung ginagawa ng pistons. pero make sense nga. dami nila shooter may Jodie Meeks pa sila. Tapos may Jennings pa na nagpapagaling. Ang tanong itrade kaya si Jennings? Misfit din talaga si Monroe sa sistema ni SVG e.

  10. #10
    Tapak dito. Tapak doon. Sbj3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Nasa Kapitbahay
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanto Terror View Post
    mas mataas pa probability na BLAKE GRIFFIN mag mvp kesa cp3.. nagulat ako kahapon sa laro nila vs gsw mamaw nanaman improvement ni griffin natuto na ng iso moves step back at lupet na ng handles kinatay perimeter defense ng gsw halos hindi nagmintis 16-18 feet jumpers bilib ako sa improvement 29 pts in 20 minutes at 11-18 fg ata parang carmelo anthony na efficient hehe
    Ang issue ko lang kay Griffin ay killer instinct. Mukang may work ethic naman. I think Clippers's is BG's team pero di nya narealize yun.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbj3 View Post
    Ang issue ko lang kay Griffin ay killer instinct. Mukang may work ethic naman. I think Clippers's is BG's team pero di nya narealize yun.
    sa mga posterizing dunks pa lang pre kitang kita na ang killer instinct halos patayin na nga niya mga dinakdakan niya, kaya mu lang nasabi na walang killer instinct dahil ng matuto ng mid range puro yun na lang ang play pano ba naman eh consistent kasi halos di nga nagmimintis parang wala killer instinct dahil effortless tignan too easy for griffin halimaw talaga

  12. #12
    Tapak dito. Tapak doon. Sbj3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Nasa Kapitbahay
    Ang tinutukoy ko na killer instinct ay yung pagtakeover ng game. Parang ang presence ni CP3 naghold back sa kanya. Pero laki na ng inimprove nya sa aspeto na yun dati kinakabahan pa si Griifin pag playoffs e.

  13. #13
    Spurs win and the seniors will retire.
    Cavs will trade KLove.
    KD will head east after this season.
    Doc Rivers will retire.
    Melo will be traded.

    Hello guys!
    I am doing a market research for a baked goods, please click the link below:
    http://bit.ly/1M0kjIt

    Your participation is very much appreciated.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbj3 View Post
    I never saw it coming yung ginagawa ng pistons. pero make sense nga. dami nila shooter may Jodie Meeks pa sila. Tapos may Jennings pa na nagpapagaling. Ang tanong itrade kaya si Jennings? Misfit din talaga si Monroe sa sistema ni SVG e.
    the pistons will see if they will have a successfull chemistry with reggie jackson.. although singing a long term contract for reggie jackson seems jennings will be traded in the future.. i dont see getting jackson and jennings together in the lineup.. why?.. caldwell-pope is a fav of stan van gundy relentless defense quick. and deadly 3 point shooter but much taller than jennings..

  15. #15
    Tapak dito. Tapak doon. Sbj3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Nasa Kapitbahay
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinabueva View Post
    the pistons will see if they will have a successfull chemistry with reggie jackson.. although singing a long term contract for reggie jackson seems jennings will be traded in the future.. i dont see getting jackson and jennings together in the lineup.. why?.. caldwell-pope is a fav of stan van gundy relentless defense quick. and deadly 3 point shooter but much taller than jennings..
    mukang nagpamigay na naman ang OKC ng potential impact player a. nagmuka pa tuloy "farm team" ang OKC. Pag makakaapekto kay Westbrook at KD, itrade na agad sa "mahinang" team para pitasin nila.

  16. #16
    Thunder will win this year beating the GSW in the WCF and Cavs in the Finals.

    GSW will beat the Spurs in the WCF semis.

    Lakers will enter the playoffs as the 8th seed.

    Kobe is done by January due to injuries but will play his final game sa Staples Center during the playoffs.

    Anthony Davis will be the DPOY.

    Durant is gonna win his 2nd MVP.

    Melo will ask for a trade before the trade deadline.

    Westbrook will get at least 10 triple double this season.

  17. #17
    bucks gets..
    home court advantage..
    in the first round of playoffs..

    phoenix secures..
    7th seed in the west..

  18. #18
    this is my legit predictions..

    cj mccollum will have a monster year

    reggie jackson will have a breakout year as a piston

    damian lillard will record some monster scoring stats this season

    thadeyous young will have a monster year this season for the nets.

    kawai leonard will surprise many people with his newly improved offense and will become an allstar this year.

    anthony davis will shoot 30 percent fieldgoal percentage on his 3 point shot.

  19. #19
    I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York City
    East

    1. Cavs
    2. Heat
    3. Bulls
    4. Wizards
    5. Hawks
    6. Raptors
    7. Bucks
    8. Celtics

    9. Pacers
    10. Magic
    11. Pistons
    12. Hornets
    13. Nets
    14. Knicks
    15. Sixers


    West
    1. Warriors
    2. Clippers
    3. Thunder
    4. Spurs
    5. Rockets
    6. Grizzlies
    7. Pelicans
    8. Kings

    9. Mavs
    10. Jazz
    11. Blazers
    12. Suns
    13. TWolves
    14. Nuggets
    15. Lakers

    MVP: Chris Paul (wild prediction)
    ROY: Karl Anthony Towns
    MIP: Deron Williams
    6th Man: Isaiah Thomas
    DPOY: DeAndre Jordan
    COY: David Blatt

    East Finals: Cavs vs Heat
    West Finals: Warriors vs Clippers

    Finals: Cavs vs Clippers
    Champions: Clippers

  20. #20
    SA Super team will dominate the regular season but they will claw their way for the title.
    LeBest will dominate the EAST, the eastern playoffs and carry the CAVs to the finals.
    9 west teams will be +500 and only 4 east teams will be +500
    CBulls will weaken with the trade of JNoah and TGibson and they will have an early playoff exit.
    LMCousins, JCrawford will head East.
    Banner season for JLamb at CHA.
    GMMCuban will order the DMavericks to TANK!!!


    MVP - LeBest/JHarden
    MIP - LAC's BGriffin or NOR's ADavis (in short, malas ang MIP para sa team)
    ROY - KATown
    DPOY - MGasol
    COY - SAS's GPopovich
    EXOY - MIL's JHammond

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •