Best places for a long weekend destination | Travel and Leisure | PinoyExchange

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Best places for a long weekend destination

Where to you usually go pag may biglaan na long weekends?

Road trip or nature adventure trips? Beaches or food trip?

I grew up in QC, so Long weekend for us, can either be heading to the beach in Batangas/Cavite, hot springs in Laguna or Road trip going to Baguio.

Along the way, we do food trip na rin. Going to Baguio, we eat Goto in Bulacan for breakfast, then seafood lunch in Pangasinan, and dinner in Baguios old restos. ganun din going back.

So I'd say a bit of both.

Minsan we'd just go swimming sa mga hotels in metro manila, like in a Mandarin Oriental, Edsa Shang rila or in Manila Pavillion Kalaw before.

Batangas and Taytay falls in Majayjay.

I haven't been to Bulacan for a long time, but given the chance I'd visit Biak na Bato National Park.

Also the Minalungao National Park in General Tinio.

Quote Originally Posted by yesto View Post

Madalas Tagaytay lalo kung naka budget mode. Pag may budget ay anywhere na within 6-8hrs na commute.

a road trip is nice. a staycation is nice as well. beach bumming somewhere near is also nice.

^ Agree with staycation. Sometimes during long weekends I just stay home and rest and watch movies. The whole point of a vacation is to get away from everything, but sometimes -esp Holy Week- everything and everyone you want to get away from is at the beach you plan to go to

staycation, catch up on sleep.

da bes

Quote Originally Posted by BeerhandBop View Post
    staycation, catch up on sleep.

da bes
    agree. staycation sa condo then swimming na lang for kids hehe

Pampanga is such a paradise. There are several things to do in Pampanga that are truly Pampangan. You cannot say that youíve been to the province if you havenít done any of these.

Quote Originally Posted by yesto View Post

Long weekends? I love to go to Sta. Cruz Island in Zamboanga City, but unfortunately we can't go overnight there, so after going there maybe a short vacation in any resort in our town.

Captain Daichi Sawamura dowaito's Avatar
    Punta sa Tagaytay/Nuvali.
    Laiya pag gusto mag beach.
    Staycation sa hotels.
    Foodtrip sa Clark or Chinatown.

The best weekend getaway destination from the Metro is Subic. Hindi ganun kalayo, very relaxing at maraming pwedeng gawin. Enjoy the nature together with your family.

I'd rather stay home and do stuff kesa makipagsiksikan and ma-stress sa byahe. I usually schedule my trips before or after the big holidays/long weekends.

Long weekends? Usually home lang but you can also indulge sa staycation in Balay Indang near Tagaytay. Full board meals na sya for around 2700 per person (breakfast, lunch, dinner, 2 snacks served family style and refillable pa) and may poll pa. I actually visited it last weekend here's my post about it - Balay Indang Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nikkilove View Post
    Minsan we'd just go swimming sa mga hotels in metro manila, like in a Mandarin Oriental, Edsa Shang rila or in Manila Pavillion Kalaw before.
    Bigtime hahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by julsaanti12 View Post
    agree. staycation sa condo then swimming na lang for kids hehe
    frugal way of vacation hahaha.....

Well, atleast hindi masakit sa bulsa

Quote Originally Posted by franciscomilfran View Post
    Boracay! .... agree?
    I AGREE! Ang tagal na rin namin nagplan ng family ko di pa matuloy tuloy hahah

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last