iglesia ni cristo NO MORE !! | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

Page 1 of 40 1 2 11 ... Last

iglesia ni cristo NO MORE !!

the desperation of the admin

September 10 2015 at 1:20 PM hoopdedoo (Login hoopdedoo)

You could see the desperation in the eyes of the minister during the "lesson" They know the cash cow is drying up, soon the local ministers will have to find real jobs as the admin cuts back on their pay(can't cut back on EVM's cushy lifestyle). The lesson was once again "the church is the re-emergence of the first century church, don't leave, be loyal, offerings are in the bible, support the many activities that the admin has set up in order to give you the chance to safeguard your salvation, blah, blah blah......"

The admin is too stupid to realize that anyone with any common sense that attends a worship service will not be attracted to the obvious control grabbing nature of the church. The constant reference to "the beloved executive minister" reek of the "dear leader " kind of nonsense one sees from north korea.
    The admin is too stupid to realize that if someone is invited that actually reads the bible they will quickly realize the INC cherry picks verses and re-arranges verses or omits verses that contradict it's self serving interpretation of the bible.

The only "converts" INC gets in the U.S. are either lonely Filipinos that want social interaction with other Filipinos or lonely Americans that are looking for a wife or husband. They get occasional oddball that just wants to be par of a group. Most "new" bible students are kids of members going through bible study in preparation for baptism.

panic in the INC

September 4 2015 at 4:09 PM hoopdedoo (Login hoopdedoo)

The fear of loss of $$ and control is more evident each week.

The admin tries to keep control by filling the week with "activities" and urges members to remain loyal during "persecutions"

Ministers from P.I> are sent around to U.S. locals to "rally the troops"

The "beloved executive minister" leads evangelical missions and services via video and members are constantly reminded of his and the administrations love for them and how they are "guiding them to salvation"

The cash cow is slowly drying up, unfortunately enough suckers will remain to support whoever wins the INC power struggle.

People that stay justify in their own minds their subservience and loyalty to the thieves that lead the INC.

Re: panic in the INC

September 4 2015 at 4:19 PM John Snow (Login TheOtherOzzy)

Response to panic in the INC

Don't forget part of their worship service is also the bi-weekly brainwashing of "obey and submit". They are trying very hard to keep fear in their members so they do not leave and lose their salvation.

Once these member realize that no church can guarantee their salvation, they will be gone!

Everyone in this forum will be long gone but the INC will stay very strong. You never know, you're great great grand children may become members.

of course...gullible members will always exists.

skepticism runs strong in our family. children are taught that religion is the enemy of humanity. so in my bloodline, i doubt that any of my descendants will join a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Menorrah View Post
    Everyone in this forum will be long gone but the INC will stay very strong. You never know, you're great great grand children may become members.
    God forbid!! Your existence at this time scares me, what more in the future when your numbers may have grown much much more?? In my opinion, the INC has a NEGATIVE net effect to society. Just like any religious organization, you help the poor in many ways, but your weight is thrown around like an elephant walking in a rose garden, disregarding the convenience of the majority because of your DYSFUNCTIONAL relationship with SELFISH politicians that you can get away with misdeeds.

I also advise you not to be complacent and smug in your lofty but arrogant position in philippine society, and not to be so cocksure of the future. What comes up must go down. Forces balance each other and you can only go so far. The only thing certain is CHANGE.

To quote your own bible:

James 4:14
    whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. What is your life? For ye are a vapor, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away

I know what I just wrote is nothing but bullocks for you. With your cultic mindset, all is doing great, set backs are temporary, and you firmly believe that your god will even lift your already lofty position and dominate the world and the rest will burn in the lake of fire till the end of time. May you not exist like the Roman Catholic Church of the medieval times. The only hope I can see is when a number of your members wake up from their slumber and gather enough courage call it a day from your bothersome existence.

The administration of INC is a joke that stopped being funny a long time ago.

INC fundamental teaching is very biblical and rational. It is destined to last for generations to generations until the final advent of the Lord.

INC fundamental teaching is very biblical and rational. It is destined to last for generations to generations until the final advent of the Lord.
    "follow the church administration without hesitation"

That's what they all say.

Quote Originally Posted by tiburcioSais View Post
    panic in the INC

Ministers from P.I> are sent around to U.S. locals to "rally the troops"

...members are constantly reminded of his and the administrations love for them and how they are "guiding them to salvation"
    Haha "Sales Rally" po yan parang sa business.

Oo, administrations really has to remind them of their love for them... love of their money that is

Akala ko ba sabi ni Feliks Manalo, "Angel of the Last Times" na daw siya. So hindi pa pala "Last Times" noon panahon niya. So peke nga ang propesiya

hehe. what else can menoy say?
    everything around him says otherwise.

Everybody around Bro. FELIX said the same...that the INC will not last after his death. 50 plus years after his death, INC has grown to millions of members and to many nations and nationalities.

same thing with the mafia

Everybody around Bro. FELIX said the same...that the INC will not last after his death. 50 plus years after his death, INC has grown to millions of members and to many nations and nationalities.
    same can be said of eli soriano, apollo quiboloy... kahit mamatay mga yan mananatili pa din ang kulto nila.

Quote Originally Posted by TLG View Post
    same can be said of eli soriano, apollo quiboloy... kahit mamatay mga yan mananatili pa din ang kulto nila.
    Same thing with JW, Mormons, JIL, etc... pero bakit espesyal ang INC? Kasi mahilig kayo mag cause the TRAFFIC!!! - Birthday ni Manalo, Anniversary, Rally, etc.. at least yang mga kultong yan, tahimik lang sa kani-kanilang mga lungga.

The difference is that the INC remains to teach the same teachings....all others including RCC change their teachings in effort to survive...

Prayers to my wife's family: LOve JESUS as GOD and follow my wife out of INC

September 8 2015 at 10:17 PM Eric (Login sheepfound)

AS most of you know that post on here regularly

My wife was a devoted choir member for many many years in INC

With the utter joy that it brings to me

to see the TRANSFORMATION of her

in to a daily Bible -reader

and RESEARCHER of the TRUTH

cant be expressed properly inn wotds here.

BUT at the same time

The agony of her knowing that relatives

are still being conned and duped by this religious CULT

saddens us both deeply!!

Quasi-friends she had in INC

who now shun the both of us.. esp her as she was quite closer to them than I was

is REALLY a blessing in disguise

as we now know all of their TRUE COLORS

the venom that spews from their VILE tongues :

" GOD will punish you for leaving the church" says one HYPOCRITE

" YOU can read the bible cover to cover

and STILL NOT understand it" another so-called FRIEND of many years says

These INC members were NEVER truly friends

NO "FRIEND" will be so condescending

There is no REAL loss there

BUT my wife;s family

I am so proud of my wife and her diligent efforts

to spread the WORD of GOD

WE both pray that her family will Recognize their LORD and SAVIOR and GOD

JESUS!!!

Expelled INC members should REJOICE!

August 8 2015 at 12:42 AM INCquisitor (Login fccc354)

Response to The "gospel" that the INC preaches every worship service.

The INC administration has finally made you heed the voice from heaven which says, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues" (Rev. 18:4).

If you haven't noticed it yet, the INC founded by Felix Y. Manalo is slowly but surely becoming the "Babylon" in these last days (Rev. 17).

Page 1 of 40 1 2 11 ... Last