iglesia ni cristo NO MORE !! - Page 4 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

X

Page 4 of 40 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by KidlatNgayon View Post
    Emilio - WALA raw relihiyon a ng mga taong ito (kasamahan ni Aida). Hindi sila nanininiwala sa relihiyon, yan ang pananampalataya nila

Ito ang paniniwala nila na NAGPATAWA nang malakas sa ken, share ko na sa yo - Ang Diyos (Ama) at si Cristo (anak) daw ay IISA lamang pero may papel-Ama at may papel-Anak.
    thanks for the headsup bro!

Emilio - WALA raw relihiyon a ng mga taong ito (kasamahan ni Aida). Hindi sila nanininiwala sa relihiyon, yan ang pananampalataya nila

Ito ang paniniwala nila na NAGPATAWA nang malakas sa ken, share ko na sa yo - Ang Diyos (Ama) at si Cristo (anak) daw ay IISA lamang pero may papel-Ama at may papel-Anak.
    Laughing on the outside but soulfully hurtin' inside.

john 1:1 ; 10:30; 1 john 5:7; 1 john 5:20, 1 tim 3:16 and so on at this point in time !!

Only in pure religion as was written revealed from GOD's Words within the realm of HIS Spiritual Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Bonifacio View Post
    Oh I see you have a brain like that of a little child then, who tends to follow only what suits and appealing to his/her tiny brain.
    matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

thanks for the headsup bro!
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    Again from an indoctrinated non biblical mind inc that has not been remitted of his sins and not also received the holy ghost yet just to hoot cashing it forth to himself.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

2 Cor 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Quote Originally Posted by tiburcioSais View Post

john 1:1 ; 10:30; 1 john 5:7; 1 john 5:20, 1 tim 3:16 and so on at this point in time !!

Only in pure religion as was written revealed from GOD's Words within the realm of HIS Spiritual Truth.

matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    Again from an indoctrinated non biblical mind inc that has not been remitted of his sins and not also received the holy ghost yet just to hoot cashing it forth to himself.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

2 Cor 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
    Again, I said this before but I'll say this again:

Ang sinasabi sa biblia na "maging batang maliit" ay upang ang bawa't miembro ng Iglesia ay maging humble at maging MASUNURIN sa Pangangasiwang itinayo ng Panginoon dito sa lupa na parang mga batang sumusunod sa kanilang mga magulang. Ang mga bata ay masunurin sapagka't wala pa silang kayang gawin sa sarili nilang kakayahan. Ito ang nais ng Panginoon na maging ATTITUDE ng bawa't isa, na tayo'y magpakababa at maging masunurin at huwag nating ipagmalaki ang sarili nating kakayanan kahit tayo'y tumanda na, nakapag-aral na, yumaman na at naging makapangyarihan na:

Matthew 18:3 and said, "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. 4"Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

What is that pure religion mentioned in that verse? Can it be like you, believers without a NAME? If you believed so, can you post here your supporting verse.

matthew 18:3 [B]And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
    .. Kidlat's response to you on this should suffice.. let me repost.

Ang sinasabi sa biblia na "maging batang maliit" ay upang ang bawa't miembro ng Iglesia ay maging humble at maging MASUNURIN sa Pangangasiwang itinayo ng Panginoon dito sa lupa na parang mga batang sumusunod sa kanilang mga magulang. Ang mga bata ay masunurin sapagka't wala pa silang kayang gawin sa sarili nilang kakayahan. Ito ang nais ng Panginoon na maging ATTITUDE ng bawa't isa, na tayo'y magpakababa at maging masunurin at huwag nating ipagmalaki ang sarili nating kakayanan kahit tayo'y tumanda na, nakapag-aral na, yumaman na at naging makapangyarihan na:

Matthew 18:3 and said, "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. 4"Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

What is that pure religion mentioned in that verse? Can it be like you, believers without a NAME? If you believed so, can you post here your supporting verse.

.. Kidlat's response to you on this should suffice.. let me repost.

For the converted little children baptized in the name of JESUS CHRIST, thus their sins were remitted and them also recipient of the Holy Ghost, here :

As shared by a converted little child: v v

[QUOTE=aida;27235956]

PURE RELIGION

God through His words in the Holy Bible defines Pure Religion as:

James 1:26-27 (KJV) “If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.”

Denominations composing Christianity, a religion relying on the Holy Bible as spiritual authority, are one in the interpretation of Pure Religion. As defined in the verses, it means “loving and caring for the orphans and the widows who are most materially and emotionally in need.” The establishment and maintenance of the following non-profit institutions, aside from individual good works, are the results of this rendition: Hospitals, Orphanages, Home for unwed mothers, Home for the aged, Adult training programs, Different charitable institutions and organizations.

Attending to the material needs, aside from emotional guidance, of the unfortunate people is the perceived fruition of Pure Religion. It is with this human understanding that “ecumenism” or the “unity” of Christian denominations is hatched under the aegis of love. In reality, however, they cannot be truly united because of variances in doctrines.

A glimpse of the deeper meaning

God is represented by His words (John 1:1) and Jesus Christ is the Word of God (Revelation 19:13 ). Simply stated, God should be the sole authority to speak for HIMSELF through His words! The topic will demonstrate how God explains His words. These are some points in the verses that God has to elucidate to clearly understand PURE RELIGION from His point of view:

James 1:26 “If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.”

“KEEPING REIN ON ONE’S TONGUE”

Man’s perception of “keeping rein on one’s tongue” is to speak only on a subject known under appropriate circumstances. To God, speaking on something only He is the sole authority is “not keeping rein on one’s tongue.” Examples: The Scribes or Teachers of the Law during the time of Christ expounded on the words of God and people followed them. Our Lord said, “blind guides followed by the blind.”

Christ spoke in parables. Not one of the apostles opened the mouth to explain the parables. Only Christ should explain His words that are expressed in parables (Mark 4:34,KJV).
    God is the author of His words and only He is the authority to explain the great message. Who among the people today “keep rein on the tongue?” The dictate of the heart, however, tempts people to take the role of Christ by explaining the words of God:
    Jeremiah 17:9 “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

God is represented by His words

God is a Spirit (John 4:24 ). Because He cannot directly relate to His chosen, He had to represent Himself through His words (John 1:1). This was revealed to Paul when he wrote, " “ For we know that the law is spiritual (Romans 7:14)”
    To show the “Way” and reveal the “Life” to His words, God manifested Himself in the flesh.

1 Timothy 3:16 (KJV) “ And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh…”

This was prophesied and fulfilled in the person of JESUS CHRIST (Isaiah 7:14):

Matthew 1:23 “Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.”

Accordingly, God in the person of Jesus Christ explains everything for He is the Word of God (Revelation. 19:13 ). Our Lord did this when He was with His disciples:

Mark 4:34 “But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.”

The parables are the spiritual components of the words, that only the Word can explain. This truth had long been revealed to the chosen in Psalms 78:2 and Ezekiel 20:49.

If Jesus Christ is a physical being called the Word of God in Revelation. 19:13, and God is the Word in John 1:1), then we perceive the words of God as consisting of the “letter/physical” and the “spirit/spiritual.”

The “letter or literal” in the words of God corresponds to Jesus, a physical being. Just as Jesus was visible, so is the “letter” understood with the LITERAL LANGUAGE of man. The “spiritual” component representing the Father has to be explained by the words, just as God is identified by divine revelation.

Truth therefore is composed of the “letter” or literal/physical” and the “spirit/spiritual” in the words. The literal-physical varies with time and culture of the people. The spiritual is immutable, representing the immutable God (Malachi 3:6). The Spirit God is Truth; as Jesus, the man, is Truth. The fact that Jesus accepted worship proves that He is truly the visible representation of God (Colossians 1:15 , 2:9, John 14:7).

Hebrew 10:7 “Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,)…”

God made a Testament for the salvation of the chosen. This culminated with the shedding of blood on the cross.
    1 John 3:16 “ Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us…”

The “letter must die”

Just as Jesus died on the cross, so should the “letter” in the word that He represents must also die with Him Colossians 2:14).

The “handwriting of ordinances” refers to the “letter of the law” which, standing alone, cannot represent the truth. This is what Jesus said regarding this:
    John 5:31 “ If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.”

The “letter” has “to die” as Jesus died in order to “rise again” taking the spiritual nature.

Romans 7:6 “ But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.”
    Jesus requires another witness to prove Him to be Truth. Aside from Him is the Father Who should testify to the Truth.

John 5:31 “ If I (Jesus = literal word) bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. 32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he (Father = spiritual word) witnesseth of me is true.”

Very clearly therefore, Truth in the words of God requires the LITERAL WORD representing Jesus, and the SPIRITUAL WORD representing the Father. Correspondingly, simply knowing the PHYSICAL JESUS is not enough to clearly recognize Him, for it needs the identity of the Father as well John 8:19).
    Here is the rebuke for not recognizing God by simply looking at the PHYSICAL JESUS, in spite of what is written about Him “Emmanuel” or “God with us”:

John 8:54 “ Jesus answered… it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: 55 Yet ye have not known him…”

Seeing Christ without His clear identification follows the non-recognition of the Father. Correspondingly, since Jesus represents the “letter” in the word, simply understanding the literal meaning does not necessarily follow the clear comprehension of the great spiritual message that the Father represents. That is how our Lord exposed the religious people in His time. He called them, “Blind guides leading the blind.” Today, who can claim clear recognition of God if Jesus is truly identified?

Recognizing the physical Christ therefore is not enough. We have also to identify the spiritual Christ. These two are one and constitute the Truth. The “Spirit God, the Father,” and “Emmanuel, God with us, the Son,” are the TWO WITNESSES to the Truth. A guide to the truth was revealed in the Old Testament:

Deuteronomy 19:15 “ One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.”

Since God is the Word (John 1:1) and Jesus Christ is the Word of God (Revelation 19:13 ), the TWO WITNESSES therefore are the LITERAL and the SPIRITUAL word. Without “Emmanuel” God could not have been seen (John 14:7), is equivalent to, without the “literal word” God could not have communicated with His chosen. Just as the “Spirit God” and “Emmanuel” are one (John 10:30), so also the “spiritual word” cannot be separated from the “literal word” that establishes the truth. The “third witness” refers to the Holy Spirit that gives “life” to the words.

John 6:63 “ It is the spirit that quickeneth…the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Here we can see the Spirit God uttering the Word that represents Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit giving “life” to the words. The “literal word” is “quickened” or given life by the Holy Spirit’s revelation through the very words (1 Corinthians 2:12-13):

“VISIT THE FATHERLESS AND WIDOWS IN THEIR AFFLICTION.”

If to the Natural Man the “fatherless” are the orphans whose physical fathers had died, Jesus revealed the spiritual father in the following:

JOHN 8:44 “Ye are of your father the devil…he…abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar…”

The “fatherless” therefore refer to people who found the TRUTH that now Satan, “the father”, had died in their life. These are the “spiritual orphans” who need to be “visited” and be fed with the Living Bread or the pure word of God (Jeremiah 15:16). This presupposes that eventually, it is God Who will take care and feed them with His spiritual words. God is the actual giver, and the chosen are only the messengers.

The “widows” in the LANGUAGE OF MAN are women whose husbands had died. In the SPIRITUAL LANGUAGE OF GOD, the husband refers to SATAN. This is deduced from the following where God is supposed to be the spiritual “husband.” (see also Jer. 3:14)

ISAIAH 54:5 “ For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name…”

The “seeds” of God are the truth in His words (Luke 8:11). The “seeds” of Satan are the deceptions in the words of God. Satan showed that he could cite Bible verses (Matthew 4:6). During the time of our Lord, the spiritual “wife” of God were the Disciples who only received His “seeds”. The Pharisees and Sadducees, the religious sects at that time, who followed the Teachers of the Law could not have been the “wife” of God for they had been receiving “seeds” that were not of God. This is gleaned from the warning of our Lord:

MATTHEW 16:6 “Then Jesus said unto them (Disciples), Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.”

MATTHEW 16:12 “Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.”

Doctrines contradictory to what is written in the Holy Bible although supported by Bible verses could not have come from God. These are the “leaven of bread” spoken of by our Lord.

The “widows” are physical male and female (Galatians 3:28), who had been receiving “strange seeds” or “leaven” in the word. These are the condemned human precepts and religious traditions (Colossians 2:8). Cessation from receiving these strange seeds makes them “spiritual widows” of the enemy of God. Satan now had “died” in their life. Like the “fatherless”, they need to be “visited,” taken to “the household of God,” and be also fed with the Living Bread or the pure word of God.

The “affliction of the widows and fatherless” is their spiritual isolation and persecution by the “sons and wives of Satan.” Jesus Christ warned His disciples, a type of the “fatherless and widows”:

JOHN 16:2 “They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
    “Whosoever killeth you” does not necessarily mean physical death, but “murder in spirit.”

“KEEP ONESELF UNSPOTTED FROM THE WORLD”

In the LANGUAGE OF MAN, “world” refers to worldliness and the sin of the flesh taken literally in the following and in the Ten Commandments Galatians 5:19).
    Christ will explain whether the literal obedience is all to the commandments.

Luke 18:18 “And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 19And Jesus said unto him… Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother. 21And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.”

The Ruler must have physically avoided sins when he told our Lord: “ all these have I kept from my youth up ( Luke 18:21 ). “ Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me (Luke 18:22 ).”

Luke 18: 23 “And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich. 24And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God ! 25 For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle’s eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God .”

If “rich” means literal-physical, Joseph of Arimathea a rich man in the New Testament; and Abraham, Jacob, David and Solomon, all rich men in the Old Testament, could not have attained eternal life. Therefore, who are the “rich” and the “poor” that our Lord is referring to? Here are the “poor”:
    Matthew 5:3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”

The “poor” are the humble in human spirit like “little children.” (Matthew 18:3). They are not physical little children for the apostles were adults when our Lord called them as such. The apostles must have acted innocently in the eyes of our Lord; ignorant in their own eyes, not philosophical, and devoid of the rationality of an adult.

John 13:33 “ Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews…

If spiritual “little children” or the “poor in spirit” are given spiritual wisdom, then the “spiritually rich” must be the opposite. They are not given spiritual knowledge and therefore spiritually blind. Truly so, how could the spiritually blind “see” the Way and follow the Truth? No wonder, Christ said, "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle’s eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God .”

The Natural Man sees “possession” as referring to material wealth, land, houses, etc. To God these are the spiritual possessions to be “sold”: “house of bondage” (Exodus 20:2) and “land of darkness” (Job 10:21). Continuous possession of these could not have opened the eyes of the spiritually blind. These “possession” should be sold in order to receive proceeds of TRUTH. It is truth that should be shared to the “poor in spirit.” Now God made it clear who the “fatherless” and the “widows” are.

Our Lord gave another reference to spiritual possession:

Matthew 6: 21 “For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”

Spiritual “possession” therefore is what is ensconced in the heart. In the heart of the religious people, the Scribes and Pharisees, during our Lord’s time was their zealousness to follow the “letter of the law.” Our Lord called them hypocrites. The truth is:

2 Corinthians 3:6”Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament ; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth , but the spirit giveth life.”

Zealousness to the “letter of the law” makes a person self-righteous and proud. That is what the Rich Ruler bragged about before our Lord. “The letter” cleanses the “outside of the cup” only and this is limited to MORALITY (Matthew 23:26 ).

Christ preached cleansing first the “inside of the cup.” This is SPIRITUALITY and it refers to the spiritual message of the word. This truth is the basis of the following:

Galatians 3:10 “For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.”

Man’s understanding is limited to the literal-physical meaning. Thus the impossibility of following the law with man’s understanding:

James 2: 10 “For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.”

With man’s limited perception, God knows nobody can follow the whole law. He wants the chosen to trust Him as “little children,” so He could have a “free hand” shaping their spiritual life. However, many people, like the Scribes and Pharisees, want to act like “adults.” Therefore, the curse! Hence, came this sweeping statement from our Lord:

Matthew 18:3 “ And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

It is only to the SPIRITUAL, not physical, babes that knowledge and wisdom is endowed. Christ’s disciples were “converted and became as little children”:
    John 13:33 “ Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said…”

To them therefore was endowed the wisdom not otherwise given to the Teachers of the Law who were known as the wise and prudent (Matthew 11:25):

It is to the spiritual suckling (visisted) that doctrines are taught and learned:

Isaiah 28:9 (KJV) “ Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.”

THE LITTLE CHILDREN
    2 Timothy 3:15 “And that from a child (Humble in the eyes of God) thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation…” (see also Psalms 8:2)
    God’s chosen were all “converted and became as little children” that they were blessed with a clear understanding His words. They are given the gift of faith, which alone justifies man before God. They know, with man’s personal capability, that they will forever be short of God’s standard of righteousness:

Romans 3:20 “Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”

The “law” refers to the literal-physical understanding of man that limits him to the simple “cleanliness on the outside” or morality. God’s word goes beyond “cleanliness on the outside” or far above morality. The spiritual aspect delves on the “cleanliness in the inside.” This is SPIRITUALITY that our Lord kept on pounding to the Teachers of the Law, but they did not understand Him. God revealed that the “law” justifies no man. Only faith, a gift from God, can shape man into the image of the model, the man-Christ Jesus Galatians 3:11).

Ephesians 2:8 “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

“Works” are not the simple noble deeds or charity that man can boast about. Rather, they are the fruits of faith after having known the spiritual word. It is the spiritual “walk” after having found the “Way”, for this is what leads to eternal life (ephesians 2:10)./QUOTE]

psalm 56:10

wow, really desperate "lesson"

October 8 2015 at 2:12 PM hoopdedoo (Login hoopdedo)

latest lesson by travelling district ministers going to each locale;

"all of de doctrines are in de holy bible"
    "Dis is the true holy church"
    "do not listen to the evil traitors against EVM/God"

"We must hold FIRM, to our faith!"(repeat 10-15 times while getting progressively more bellicose).
    "the executive minister loves the church and he labors for the church, blah, blah, blah....."

basically the whole we are your only hope for salvation, don't ever leave and make sure to attend and offer.

for the few, if any guest it has to be a creepy experience to sit and listen to this zombie nonsense; I watched a choir members face look disgusted the entire time the little troll like minister was shouting out his exhortations to "hold firm".

INC is a joke and a bad one at that.

Is it normal for children to be disowned? ex-inc member

October 4 2015 at 5:18 AM Vulda (Login Vulda)

Hello,

I used to be a very active member of the INC. My family on my mom's side have been members since the church was first established with the majority of the men in our family becoming ministers. My dad used to be seventh day Adventist. I myself was a choir member since I was a kid and then later on became a deaconess and Area Group Assistant. My husband was a deacon and an area group leader before we left.

I read the bible and found out the the whole INC is a cult and a huge lie. I now know why the church administration doesn't wan't their members to read the bible...It will diffidently change your views on god if you do...

Also to add salt to the wound I found out all sorts of abuses the church administration was doing. Ministers tried to say the Airbus never existed. That the huge mansion owned by Manalo was purchased with his own money. The Philippine Arena was not done for profit and it is fine to have concerts for non-members to have events there, it will still glorify god. The casino inside the Philippine Arena is just for the non-members and is not hypocritical in any way.

So now I have told my parents that I have left the church. My mom said that she will pray for my death so that I could still be saved...I have no idea how that logic works. She said I was from the devil and that I was dead to her and to not see her again.

I used to think that a parents love was unconditional...I now know my mom's love always had strings attached. I'm thankful that my dearest husband came to the same conclusion as I have about the INC as well.

Are members to disown their children if their children leave the cult?

Sorry for the long post...

wow, really desperate "lesson"

October 8 2015 at 2:12 PM hoopdedoo (Login hoopdedo)

latest lesson by travelling district ministers going to each locale;

"all of de doctrines are in de holy bible"
    "Dis is the true holy church"
    "do not listen to the evil traitors against EVM/God"

"We must hold FIRM, to our faith!"(repeat 10-15 times while getting progressively more bellicose).
    "the executive minister loves the church and he labors for the church, blah, blah, blah....."

basically the whole we are your only hope for salvation, don't ever leave and make sure to attend and offer.

for the few, if any guest it has to be a creepy experience to sit and listen to this zombie nonsense; I watched a choir members face look disgusted the entire time the little troll like minister was shouting out his exhortations to "hold firm".

INC is a joke and a bad one at that.

There must be a crack now in the INC that such persuasive appeal by the ministers to the members to attend church, not to leave and bring more 'offering'.

Is it normal for children to be disowned? ex-inc member

October 4 2015 at 5:18 AM Vulda (Login Vulda)

Hello,

I used to be a very active member of the INC. My family on my mom's side have been members since the church was first established with the majority of the men in our family becoming ministers. My dad used to be seventh day Adventist. I myself was a choir member since I was a kid and then later on became a deaconess and Area Group Assistant. My husband was a deacon and an area group leader before we left.

I read the bible and found out the the whole INC is a cult and a huge lie. I now know why the church administration doesn't wan't their members to read the bible...It will diffidently change your views on god if you do...

Also to add salt to the wound I found out all sorts of abuses the church administration was doing. Ministers tried to say the Airbus never existed. That the huge mansion owned by Manalo was purchased with his own money. The Philippine Arena was not done for profit and it is fine to have concerts for non-members to have events there, it will still glorify god. The casino inside the Philippine Arena is just for the non-members and is not hypocritical in any way.

Some INC members here don't believe these allegations of these properties even though documented evidence are in front of their computer screens. Some have posted such from the blog of AE.

So now I have told my parents that I have left the church. My mom said that she will pray for my death so that I could still be saved...I have no idea how that logic works. She said I was from the devil and that I was dead to her and to not see her again.

I used to think that a parents love was unconditional...I now know my mom's love always had strings attached. I'm thankful that my dearest husband came to the same conclusion as I have about the INC as well.

Are members to disown their children if their children leave the cult?

Sorry for the long post...
    As exemplified by the Executive minister himself disowning his siblings and mother, it's no wonder that your mom would follow suit of disowning you.

INC owns a casino in that arena? Terrible.

October 4 2015 at 7:10 AM Tomas (Login TomasSedlacek)

Response to Is it normal for children to be disowned? ex-inc member

For non-members only? Leading non-members into sin! Disgusting.

And certainly this doctrine that if you leave INC, you leave salvation, that is so wrong. As long as you remain Christian, you are still saved, no matter the denomination. So sad for you. INC is a very divisive church.

Why do some people have to be so dogmatic?

October 4 2015 at 10:05 PM Vulda (Login Vulda)

Response to INC owns a casino in that arena? Terrible.

If god did exist and was a loving god, why would he care so much about which religion you went to? There are many ways the interpret the bible and people who believe that they have the one true version are fooling themselves.

pray for your death so you can still be saved

October 4 2015 at 9:22 AM hijo (Login hijo7591)

Response to Is it normal for children to be disowned? ex-inc member

Yes I know how she thinks' that if you died before Inc has filled all the forms in relating to your leaving then you will scrape into the holy city. Its so tragically dumb.

Congratulations for leaving despite all the family pressure to stay. Without that pressure I think half the members would leave in a blink.

WTF!? Seriously!?

October 4 2015 at 10:12 PM Vulda (Login Vulda)

Response to pray for your death so you can still be saved

That makes no rational sense. Why would a god want me to be in the holy city if I left the "one true chruch"? Does that mean that as long as my name is still in the registry that no matter what I do I will still be saved? Does that also include murder, theft, assault, and a huge array of other unethical things i can do? As long as I have my name written in their books I'm still "saved"? That takes a ton of cognitive dissonance to believe. I'm done with all the illogical bs.

Yeah I know

October 5 2015 at 12:18 AM hijo (Login hijo7591)

Response to WTF!? Seriously!?

No sense or nonsense that's membership in the INC for you, members main goal is to keep themselves listed in Manalos register at all costs.

The Official "COMPLAINT AFFIDAVIT" of Bro. Isaiah T. Samson Jr.

October 8 2015 at 10:07 PM Member of Reformed Iglesia Ni Cristo USA (Login TheLionsOfEden)

ISAIAS TALENS SAMSON, JR., MYRNA
    DIONELA SAMSON, and ISAIAH
    DIONELA SAMSON,
    Complainants,

VERSUS I.S. NO. __________________

GLICERIO B. SANTOS JR., RADEL G.
    CORTEZ, BIENVENIDO C. SANTIAGO,
    SR., MATHUSALEM V. PAREJA,
    ROLANDO A. ESGUERRA, ERAÑO
    CODERA, RODELIO CABRERRA, and
    MAXIMO BULARAN,
    Respondents.

COMPLAINT AFFIDAVIT

I, ISAIAS SAMSON, JR. of legal age, with mailing address care of my counsel at 259 15th Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City, after being duly sworn to in accordance with law, do hereby depose and state that:

1. I am a former minister and member of the Iglesia ni Cristo, hereinafter referred to as “INC”. Before I was expelled from INC, upon the goading of the Respondents, I had been serving my Church in this capacity for 42 years. My co-complainants are members of my family: My wife and son, respectively, who are also former members of the INC;
    2. The Respondents are all members of the INC. They are also current members of the Sanggunian,
    which is the highest administrative council of the INC. They may be served with warrants, sub-poenae, summons and other court processes at their office address stated hereunder:
    Iglesia ni Cristo Central Office,
    1 Central Avenue, Bgy. New Era
    Quezon City
    3. I was ordained minister of INCon July 27, 1973. In the year 2007, I was to become a member of the Sanggunianby the Church leadership. I started to undertake my duties that same year as minister and member of the Sanggunian, head of INCforeign mission. On February, 2012I was made editor-in-chief of GOD's MESSAGE (PASUGO), the INCofficial magazine;
    4. The Sanggunian’s powers include but are not limited to the power to investigate controversies involving ministers and church members; to set and implement church policies; to advise the Executive Minister on all matters of faith and administration of the congregation; and to execute the directives of the Executive Minister;
    5. During the course of my membership, I obtained personal knowledge of several suspicious transactions entered into by one Glicerio Santos, Jr., who is also a minister; and a member and de facto leader of the said Sanggunian;
    6. As a result of this knowledge, I began questioning these transactions and policies set by the Sanggunian, which I felt were against the avowed principles of our faith; not to mention that these activities amounted to a serious mishandling of the finances of the INC;
    7. One such questionable transaction was in relation to the Lingap Pamamahayag (hereinafter, “Lingap”) program. The Lingapis a regular Church charitable activity to help the poor members and non-members alike. The said activity involves the distribution of aid, in the form of money and/or goods, to the less-privileged members of the society, especially those who are victims of calamities;
    8. Church Officers and Lingaporganizers collected cash and goods from members, which are collected during days of worship. Often, they would also go to the houses of INC members to collect donations, which are usually specified by the collectors themselves. Hence, if an officer or Lingap organizer came to our house and asked us to donate three (3) cans of sardines, three (3) kilos of rice, and (3) pieces of instant noodles, then our family would have no choice but to turn over to the collector the said items in the amounts so specified;
    9. Since the Lingapis a charitable activity, it is very seldom that the INC leadership would evaluate or audit the financial expenses after each successful endeavor;
    10. Because of this, it is very easy to see that the Lingapprogram could become the target of deceitful and corrupt schemes of any unscrupulous INC member or officer, such as powerful member or members of the Sanggunian;
    11. On one occasion, during a Lingapactivity which was intended to aid the Yolanda victims, the
    Lingaporganizers had reported that the amount of rice they had gathered from the donations of members fell short of the target amount as originally intended. They reported this shortage to the members of the Sanggunian, including myself, with the objective of requesting for funds to procure additional rice needed to be repacked and distributed. The Lingaporganizers requested for the amount of ONE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS (P 1,700,000.00) for the additional rice and for hiring transportation for the distribution of the said goods. However to my surprise, Mr. Glicerio Santos, Jr., head of the Sanggunian, who reported the problem to the office of the Executive Minister, had asked for and was in fact given a terribly jacked-up amount of
    NINE MILLION PESOS (P9,000,000.00);
    12. Other similar incidents of this kind, involving direct deception and siphoning of Church funds, have also come to my knowledge. In all of these shameless schemes, the name of Respondent Santos would always come up, along with the names of the other current members of the Sanggunian. In a sense, it seemed to me that the current Sanggunian membership has been implementing a pervasive policy of deception, fraud and corruption to serve their own individual greed;
    13. Talks of this controversy began to spread among the INC members, here and abroad, leaving most people in confusion and anxiety about the status of the political system within the INC. Soon enough, the hushed talks reached critical mass and could not be contained anymore. The controversy went public;
    14. On 11 April 2015, a web log (blog) called “IGLESIA NI CRISTO Silent No More, ”which purported to be owned and maintained by one “Antonio Ramirez Ebanghelista” appeared on the internet. In his blog, Antonio Ramirez Ebanghelista exposed several suspicious transactions entered into by Glicerio Santos, Jr. and his cohorts in the Sanggunian, in relation to projects and programs of the INC. In each and every one of the reported scandalous transactions, there is always an involvement of a disbursement of so much amount of INC
    funds, most of which could not be justified by the results of the respective endeavor involved. And in all of these financial transactions, a great many of the members of the INC truly believe that most of the money disbursed went directly into the pockets of the members of the current Sanggunian;
    15. This belief is so wide-spread that it has become common knowledge to every devout INC
    member. In fact, the expression “Alam naman ng lahat yan,” would almost always be uttered by any given member in any given discussion about the fraudulent actuations of the Sanggunian;
    16. The blog revealed several events which occurred within the Church that eventually led to the expulsion from the Church of the widow of the late Eraño Manalo and their son; to the expulsion of several ministers and their families; and finally, to the harassment, abduction and illegal detention of several other ministers and their families;
    17. The blog, which is very obviously ran by someone using a pseudonym, seemed to be replete with credible stories and accounts of incidents that consequently impelled several members of the INC to react by asking questions of their own about what is happening within the walls of the compound at the Central Temple in Quezon City. Not only that, the blog accounts, despite purporting to have been written by several different individuals, seemed to fit the other accounts, thus making the exposé revealed therein very believable indeed;
    18. The blog accounts seemed to be pointing an accusing finger at the Sanggunian as a whole, to be the author of the anomalous transactions and activities, thereby making the members thereof probably liable for the numerous incidents of over-spending and mishandling of INC’s finances;
    19. This suspicion spread throughout the congregation. Many members, both here and abroad, began contacting me to ask about the brewing controversy. On my part, being a servant of the INC, decided to defer the resolution of the entire matter to the Church officials. Thus, whenever I was asked, I had consistently denied knowledge of any of it;
    20. On July 9, 2015, Rene Panuncillo came to my office and told me to surrender our passports. After several days, I informed him that my wife had been having a hard time finding our passports. I requested more time to locate the said documents because exerting so much effort was detrimental to the health of my wife.
    Panuncillo acceded but told me that I still needed to submit the passports as soon as possible. On 14 July 2015 we finally found the passports. Upon learning this, Panuncillo ordered me to surrender them to his office on July 15;
    21. On 15 July 2015 Wednesday, Rene Panuncillo, the head of Human Resources office of the
    INC, came to my office to collect my passport. Mr. Panuncillo did so under the guise of collecting the said document to be examined in relation to an on-going Sanggunian investigation of incidents of over-staying by some INC (ministers on foreign mission) within the territories of the host countries in which they have been assigned. Thinking that I was aiding a worthwhile Sanggunian endeavor, I obediently turned over three (3) passports belonging to my wife, son and myself. Little did I know that that would mark the beginning of what would become a series of planned and concerted efforts to persecute my family and myself, to the great prejudice of our constitutional and statutory rights;
    22. On 16 July 2015, Thursday, at or around 11:00 in the morning, six (6) of the eight (8) members of the Sanggunian, namely Rodel Cortez, Bienvenido Santiago, Sr., Mathusalem Pareja, Erano Codera, Rodel Cabrera and Maximo Bularan, Jr. came to my office at the Office of Print Evangelism, located in the compound of the Central Church. I realized later that the sole purpose for their visit was to accuse me of being Antonio Ebanghelista;
    23. They began by asking vague and misleading questions which they thought were calculated to make me either confess to being Ebanghelista or reveal the true identity of the same. On my part, since I really was and still am not the person they are accusing me to be, I simply but carefully evaded their ridiculous questions. After an hour of not getting any favorable answer from me, they shifted to a more stringent, threatening and ultimately wildly aggressive mode of interrogation. The whole affair felt very surreal to me; and the feeling of fear and anxiety made me think that I was experiencing what it would have been like to be the subject
    of Torquemada’s Inquisition;
    24. Little by little, it became clear to me that the Sanggunian was hell-bent at pinning the great exposé on me. True enough, in a bid to extract more information which they thought they could use to substantiate their specious allegations, they subsequently confiscated my phone and my office desktop computer;
    25. Towards the end of the surreal confrontation, Respondents through Radel Cortez ordered me in this wise: “House arrest ka na. Hindi ka pwedeng makipagusap kahit kanino.” The rest of the Sanggunain indicated agreement with what Cortez had so casually said to me, which in turn convinced me that everything that had transpired thus far had been planned and agreed to before they ever came to my office that day;
    26. While all that was happening, I had barely noticed that Mathusalem Pareja together with one Danny Galvez, left my office and proceeded to my residence, which is located within the Central compound.
    Danny Galvez is an employee of the Church hired to do IT work (read: electronic attacks and spying). Thus, confederating and collaborating with each other under the direction of the Sanggunian, Pareja and Galvez had forced their way into my house and forcibly taken my home computer, to the great shock and anxiety of my wife and son;
    27. At first, it had not dawned on me that the Sanggunian was serious about putting me under house arrest. So later that day, I still brought my family to Church to attend the service. However upon our return home,
    Radel Cortez, again came to our house and sternly ordered me and my family to never leave our own house. It was then that it dawned on me: the Sanggunian is isolating me and my family from the rest of the INC
    membership by relegating us to the four corners of our home. In short, we were in an actual state of detention, never mind that we were being detained in our own home;
    28. On the following day, 17 July 2015, Friday, Radel Cortez came to our house. I was present and within earshot while Cortez sweet-talked my son, Isaiah Samson, into surrendering his phone. My son, who had been under training to become an INC minister himself, saw through Cortez’ scheme and managed to evade his deceitful tactics. Eventually, my son relented and Cortez succeeded in confiscating my son's cellphone and laptop;
    29. Later that same morning, the Sanggunian sent over an employee to confiscate my service vehicle;
    30. Later still that same day, the Sanggunian ordered the disconnection of our local phone line (PABX) service.;
    31. On the 18th of July 2015, Saturday, Mathusalem Pareja and Rodelio Cabrera, without prior notice or appointment, came to our house to collect me to attend a “meeting” at the Sanggunian office. When I asked them about the nature and purpose of the whole affair, they casually told me that the Sanggunian
    required my presence. I initially offered to go to the venue on my own; however, Pareja and Cabrera sternly refused by saying I had no choice but to go with them. This incident further convinced me that I was not only being advised to stay home, I was also supposed to go with them anywhere upon orders of the Sanggunian. The Sanggunian was actually and openly detaining my family and myself. This made my family and me feel no different from a common criminal who is under arrest and being taken to attend court hearings, or anywhere for that matter, by armed policemen;
    32. The Sanggunian for its part did not miss out on this one either. That same day, my wife was supposed to go to the grocery store to replenish our stock of food and other necessaries at home. And so when my wife and son tried to go out of the house and leave the compound for this lawful purpose, armed guards sternly refused them passage out. The guards, informed them that Radel Cortez instructed them not to allow any member of my household to leave the compound;
    33. Meanwhile, I was brought to the Sanggunian office in Central to face all eight (8) of its members yet again. There, the Sanggunian interrogated for me several hours; as well as repeatedly and forcefully insisted that I was Antonio Ramirez Ebanghelista. They did not even bother to show me any evidence, by way of documents or testimonies of witnesses, which would pin me down to their accusations. They just forcefully uttered their accusations as if hoping that the constant repetition and hammering would eventually make me say the same things and admit to their accusations. They did not listen to any of my pleas. I realized at that very moment that they were no longer trying to hide their dastardly scheme, they had positively identified me to be responsible, and had condemned me to be punished for whatever it was they were accusing me of. It was then that I actually feared for the safety of the lives of my family;
    34. Finally, to my relief, they tired of repeated accusations which produced little or no effect. They then forced me to write a statement confessing my supposed guilt and to identify the names of ministers, both local and abroad, whom they believed to Ebanghelista’s sources of all the information used in his blogs;
    35. Since I was not Ebanghelista, I really did not know what to write. I only hoped that writing something would calm them down long enough for me to plan what to do to extract ourselves from what seemed to me to be certain death. So I decided to do as they wanted. I wrote a statement in long hand, which contained statements and allegations so contradictory and ridiculous that anybody reading it would clearly realize it would serve
    no purpose but to foil the Sanggunian’s evil schemes. I, however, named certain ministers and members who actually did tell me about the Sanggunian’s corrupt practices. Those I had named have either since been expelled from the INC or do not care telling the truth because, again, everyone knew the truth about the Sanggunian
    anyway. To my relief, the gullible burly antagonists immediately liked what they read and took my statement into their custody. They did not give me a receiving copy of that statement;
    36. Immediately after that stressful and bizarre incident, the Sanggunian ordered a driver to bring me home. I was then reminded that my family and I were absolutely prohibited from going out;
    37. On 20 July 2015, Monday, in the morning, my cousin, Rosario Tuliao came to visit me. This visit had been pre-arranged more than a week before. She and my wife were supposed to go to Caritas that day. However, my cousin was neither allowed entry into the compound nor allowed to see me. She was not even allowed to speak to us;
    38. That same morning, I told the Sanggunian members, who regularly came by the house to ensure that we were still in detention, that my wife had just very recently gotten a heart pacemaker and that she was not feeling well. I informed them that all the tension and anxiety of the last few days had caused so much strain on her body and mind. Her blood pressure was constantly high and was irritable and fidgety as a result of lack of sleep. Also, her pacemaker was scheduled for calibration that same day. She therefore needed to see her doctor to ensure her heart was in fine condition. To our great dismay, the very same members of the Sanggunian who ordered our detention casually told her that she could not be allowed to leave the compound for whatever reason. Instead, they brought with them Dr. Leni Soriano , a resident general practitioner at the New Era Hospital, to examine my wife;
    39. Dr. Soriano found that my wife was suffering from high blood pressure and gave her some medicine for it. However, she did not give any opinion or advice in regard of the condition of my wife’s heart and its pacemaker. It was of course expected as Dr. Soriano was not qualified to make any such opinion and advice, being only a general practitioner herself;
    40. In the afternoon of that same day, my wife’s niece, Edna Canlas, came to visit her and asked
    Mathusalem Pareja if she could take my wife to the doctor. This was also nonchalantly denied;
    41. This really worried us even more because we had just then realized that these greedy liars had
    not only intended to detain us. They had in fact readied themselves to allow or even cause the deaths of my entire family so only their shameless and immoral schemes stayed under wraps;
    42. Nevertheless, my family and I decided not to reveal to our captors the fact that we had begun seriously fearing for our lives. Instead, We complained to the Sanggunian that the guards, along with other men armed with high-caliber rifles, had constantly prohibited my wife and son from buying groceries or even leaving our house;
    43. On 21 July 2015, Tuesday, at around 6 AM, Helen Pareja, wife of the Sanggunian’s
    Mathusalem Pareja, came to our house and asked us what groceries we needed, saying she would buy them herself in our behalf. Later that morning at 10:30 AM, Major Quilang, who is an active member of the Philippine National Police; a graduate of the Philippine Military Academy; and the current head of security for the Central Temple, delivered the groceries at our home;
    44. On 22 July 2015, Wednesday at around 6:00 AM, Helen Pareja came to our home yet again, asking what groceries we needed. Then at 5:00 PM of the same day, Major Quilang delivered the groceries. This was something my family and I thought was both hilarious and pathetic: Funny because a PNP Major is actually reduced to doing tasks like delivering groceries to us; and pathetic, for the very same reason but seen from the point of view of the PNP Major. I also noticed that even after he had accomplished his task of delivering groceries to our home, Major Quilang would stay in front of our home, inside his vehicle, along with several other men, whom we presumed to be his support fire team.
    45. This peculiar turn of events both puzzled and greatly worried us, all at once. My family and I realized that with this new modus operandi,the Sanggunian had found a sure way to ensure (a) that we stayed under detention; (b) that we made no attempts to escape detention; and (c) that the steady and constant intimidation kept our hopes of ever coming out of this life-threatening situation alive impossible.
    46. In response, my family and I decided to stay close together and in constant presence of each other.
    47. At around 8:00 PM later that day, another Sanggunian member, Ronald Esguerra, came by to tell me that I will be interviewed on TV and that I was supposed to (1) deny reports of the abduction of several other ministers, which by then had gone public through broadcast and print media as well as through internet social networks; (2) belie the threats made by the Sanggunian members and armed men upon my family and me; and (3) deceive the public into believing that we were not being held against our will but instead living happily and quietly as a family inside the compound;
    48. On 23 July 2015, Thursday at around 5:30 AM, I decided that I had had enough of this illegal detention and repression. I began thinking of ways to escape custody of our captors. Eventually, We decided that the only way to escape was to pretend to attend the service for that day. The night before, my family and I stayed awake and prepared what personal belongings we needed for our escape;
    49. When the time came for us to implement our escape plan that dawn of Thursday, we all boarded our vehicle, a Honda Civic Sedan, which the Sanggunian had failed to confiscate. At the compound gate, I asked the guards to let us out to attend the day’s worship service. But our first attempt at freedom was simply foiled by the armed personnel by merely saying “No.”
    50. Unfazed by our initial failure, we persisted. Then committed to make a break to freedom, we waited for an opportunity to escape. Eventually, as the armed personnel became occupied with the vehicular traffic and with calling some other persons on the phone, my son Isaiah took the opportunity to gun the motor and speed off out of the compound;
    51. On that the same day at 5:00 PM, I held a media interview on the controversy and on our illegal detention. While the interview was going on, a certain Col. Pedroso, together with some policemen came and introduced themselves to me, ostensibly to secure and protect me. However, when the media people approached them, they hurriedly left;
    52. Knowing that Col. Pedroso’s foiled attempt at re-capturing us would not deter the Sanggunian from pursuing us wherever it may lead us, my family and I decided to stay in hiding from that day until today, as of the filing of this complaint;
    53. On 30 July 2015, Thursday, we got news that the Sanggunian ordered the forcible opening of our residence, apparently to search and seize all our belongings;
    54. As of the filing of this complaint, the only contact we have with the outside world is through our lawyers, whom we had engaged shortly after our escape;
    55. I, ISAIAS TALENS SAMSON, JR., therefore accuse all named Respondents (members of the INC Sanggunian), with direct personal participation, while cooperating and collaborating with each other, in the harassment, illegal detention, threats and coercion upon my family and me. I likewise accuse and hold responsible all the other persons named in this complaint affidavit to be voluntarily complicit in the execution of the illegal acts of the Sanggunian members;
    56. Finally, I am hereby demanding indemnification of all damages –actual, moral or otherwise—
    from all Respondents named in this complaint; as well as the compensation of all expenses my family had to
    shoulder as a result of Respondents’ illegal acts.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereunto affix my signature this 25th day of August 2015.

ISAIAS TALENS SAMSON, JR
    Affiant/Complainant

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this ____ day of August 2015, at Manila, Philippines.
    I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT I HAVE PERSONALLY EXAMINED THE AFFIANT AND AM PERSONALLY SATISFIED THAT HE HAS READ THE FOREGOING COMPLAINT AFFIDAVIT AND UNDERSTOOD THE CONTENTS THEREOF.

INC charity for the poor (Tip of the iceberg)

October 9 2015 at 3:12 AM HiJo (Login hijo7591)

Unpaid members do all the work, go around and collect rice and tuna from other members, then the excuse of not enough collected for the charity so 9,000,000 pesos of members offerings taken from the bank account to pay for 1,700,000 worth of rice for the poor and left over 7,300,000 pesos for the auditor and his mates.

Some charity eh!

Keep on giving to INC though, you dont want the auditor and his mates to condemn you to hell do you?

Highlights from Arthur Leonard Tuggy's book "INC: A Study in
    Independent Church Dynamics"

October 10 2015 at 8:02 PM Placido Penitente (Login Placido_Penitente)

These are the testimonies of Teodoro Santiago, one of Felix Manalo’s pioneer ministers and his righthand until 1952 when Santiago resigned due to disagreements with Manalo concerning doctrinal and administrative matters. Santiago and his son, Ted Santiago Jr, was personally interviewed by Arthur Leonard Tuggy sometime between 1958 - 1970:

from page 90:

“I asked Teodoro Santiago what kind of man Felix was. He said that he did not have a pleasant personality. He was aggressive, cold and mabagsik (very hard), quite in contrast, Santiago said, to the warm, friendly personality of his son, Erano.Whether or not Manalo actually believed that he was the ‘Angel of the East’, is another question. Obviously, Santiago did not, for this was the basic reason why he could not return to the Iglesia.”

from page 109:

“When Manalo began preaching the new church in 1913 he never, according to Santiago, discussed the matter of Christ’s deity (‘hindi pinaksa’). He does not remember Manalo attacking the doctrine of the deity of Christ until about 1932. For awhile, he says, Manalo taught that Jesus could be called God in the same sense that Moses was in the verse, ‘See I have made thee a god to Pharaoh’ (Exodus 7:1), but later even this usage was dropped by the Iglesia.”

from page 122:

“An interesting sidelight on this point is the statement of Teodoro Santiago’s son that one of the reason why his father separated from Manalo was that the latter decided to take up offerings at the Thursday worship services, as well as at the Sunday services. This Santiago considered unscriptural. Does not Paul clearly say, ‘on every first day of the week?’ He did not mention Thursday. Manalo must have felt that sometimes his extremely literalistic proof-text method did have its problems!”

from page 146:

“Evidence of such conflict within the Iglesia ni Cristo seems to exist. The first is in the number of ministers who have been ‘expelled’ during its history, most notable was Teodoro Santiago in 1952 at a time when some of these organizational matters, particularly succession, where coming to the fore. Even the minutes of meeting at which Erano was chosen as successor give some evidence of conflict, or at least lack of unanimity. The clearest evidence for this type of organizational conflict was the fact that ‘An Amended Articles of Incorporation’ was submitted to the Securities and Exchange Commission in 1948, but were later withdrawn in 1952 because of ‘material discrepancies’. These amended articles in effect clipped some of Manalo’s powers, but he apparently won out and had them rescinded.”

from page 162:

“Teodoro Santiago told Sta. Romana that he began with the Iglesia (in 1916) at P5.00 ($2.50) a month, but when he left the church in 1952, he was receiving P1,000 ($500) a month with free room and board. He was also provided a jeep and had been given a diamond ring valued at P8,000 but he returned these items when he left the Iglesia (Sta. Romana, 1955:351)”

INC is evil because it ended my 16 year family & marriage

October 11 2015 at 12:21 AM Jojo (Login Jojo1995)

Response to Why the Iglesia ni Cristo is an evil church

This cult makes exceptions for itself all the time. If a church is going to have a rule it should stick with it. This is how I know it is not a true church. My husband converted to this church after his father died. We had a great marriage with 2 children. He joined without even consulting me which was very unlike him. Once he got baptized we agreed he would go but myself and the kids would not. It was not long before he was pressuring me and the kids to go. He eventually told me he didn't love me and the only way that would change is if I would join the church. He also was giving me the silent treatment, discussing our marriage only with the minister and church members, refused to go to counseling, became verbally abusive, etc. he had never been like that through our entire marriage. We ended up in court. I was asking for a separation. He wanted me to ask for a divorce because he could not due to the religion. I believe at this point he was seeing someone else in the church. We went to court this week. He kept this going for over a year with tons of attorney's fees because he said he couldn't ask for a divorce. This week we went into court and he asked for a divorce. I think this church makes up the rules as they go along. I think they don't care who they hurt in the process including breaking up families as long as they get their offerings twice a week! I'm sad our marriage has ended. I'm more hurt for my kids. My soon to be ex constantly chooses the church over them. The loving God I know would never make church more important than being there for your kids.

Yes, that is not biblical behavior.

October 11 2015 at 1:55 AM Tomas (Login TomasSedlacek)

Response to INC is evil because it ended my 16 year family & marriage

In the Bible, even if one spouse is a believer and the other unbeliever, the husband is still commanded to love his wife. Nothing like him telling her he does not love her any more, just because he thinks she is an unbeliever. And then even wanting a divorce.
    It could be that like some say, that INC leadership has deteriorated into evil, under the command of Eduardo.

The Official "COMPLAINT AFFIDAVIT" of Bro. Isaiah T. Samson Jr.

October 8 2015 at 10:07 PM Member of Reformed Iglesia Ni Cristo USA (Login TheLionsOfEden)

ISAIAS TALENS SAMSON, JR., MYRNA
    DIONELA SAMSON, and ISAIAH
    DIONELA SAMSON,
    Complainants,

VERSUS I.S. NO. __________________

GLICERIO B. SANTOS JR., RADEL G.
    CORTEZ, BIENVENIDO C. SANTIAGO,
    SR., MATHUSALEM V. PAREJA,
    ROLANDO A. ESGUERRA, ERAÑO
    CODERA, RODELIO CABRERRA, and
    MAXIMO BULARAN,
    Respondents.

COMPLAINT AFFIDAVIT

I, ISAIAS SAMSON, JR. of legal age, with mailing address care of my counsel at 259 15th Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City, after being duly sworn to in accordance with law, do hereby depose and state that:

1. I am a former minister and member of the Iglesia ni Cristo, hereinafter referred to as “INC”. Before I was expelled from INC, upon the goading of the Respondents, I had been serving my Church in this capacity for 42 years. My co-complainants are members of my family: My wife and son, respectively, who are also former members of the INC;
    2. The Respondents are all members of the INC. They are also current members of the Sanggunian,
    which is the highest administrative council of the INC. They may be served with warrants, sub-poenae, summons and other court processes at their office address stated hereunder:
    Iglesia ni Cristo Central Office,
    1 Central Avenue, Bgy. New Era
    Quezon City
    3. I was ordained minister of INCon July 27, 1973. In the year 2007, I was to become a member of the Sanggunianby the Church leadership. I started to undertake my duties that same year as minister and member of the Sanggunian, head of INCforeign mission. On February, 2012I was made editor-in-chief of GOD's MESSAGE (PASUGO), the INCofficial magazine;
    4. The Sanggunian’s powers include but are not limited to the power to investigate controversies involving ministers and church members; to set and implement church policies; to advise the Executive Minister on all matters of faith and administration of the congregation; and to execute the directives of the Executive Minister;
    5. During the course of my membership, I obtained personal knowledge of several suspicious transactions entered into by one Glicerio Santos, Jr., who is also a minister; and a member and de facto leader of the said Sanggunian;
    6. As a result of this knowledge, I began questioning these transactions and policies set by the Sanggunian, which I felt were against the avowed principles of our faith; not to mention that these activities amounted to a serious mishandling of the finances of the INC;
    7. One such questionable transaction was in relation to the Lingap Pamamahayag (hereinafter, “Lingap”) program. The Lingapis a regular Church charitable activity to help the poor members and non-members alike. The said activity involves the distribution of aid, in the form of money and/or goods, to the less-privileged members of the society, especially those who are victims of calamities;
    8. Church Officers and Lingaporganizers collected cash and goods from members, which are collected during days of worship. Often, they would also go to the houses of INC members to collect donations, which are usually specified by the collectors themselves. Hence, if an officer or Lingap organizer came to our house and asked us to donate three (3) cans of sardines, three (3) kilos of rice, and (3) pieces of instant noodles, then our family would have no choice but to turn over to the collector the said items in the amounts so specified;
    9. Since the Lingapis a charitable activity, it is very seldom that the INC leadership would evaluate or audit the financial expenses after each successful endeavor;
    10. Because of this, it is very easy to see that the Lingapprogram could become the target of deceitful and corrupt schemes of any unscrupulous INC member or officer, such as powerful member or members of the Sanggunian;
    11. On one occasion, during a Lingapactivity which was intended to aid the Yolanda victims, the
    Lingaporganizers had reported that the amount of rice they had gathered from the donations of members fell short of the target amount as originally intended. They reported this shortage to the members of the Sanggunian, including myself, with the objective of requesting for funds to procure additional rice needed to be repacked and distributed. The Lingaporganizers requested for the amount of ONE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS (P 1,700,000.00) for the additional rice and for hiring transportation for the distribution of the said goods. However to my surprise, Mr. Glicerio Santos, Jr., head of the Sanggunian, who reported the problem to the office of the Executive Minister, had asked for and was in fact given a terribly jacked-up amount of
    NINE MILLION PESOS (P9,000,000.00);
    12. Other similar incidents of this kind, involving direct deception and siphoning of Church funds, have also come to my knowledge. In all of these shameless schemes, the name of Respondent Santos would always come up, along with the names of the other current members of the Sanggunian. In a sense, it seemed to me that the current Sanggunian membership has been implementing a pervasive policy of deception, fraud and corruption to serve their own individual greed;
    13. Talks of this controversy began to spread among the INC members, here and abroad, leaving most people in confusion and anxiety about the status of the political system within the INC. Soon enough, the hushed talks reached critical mass and could not be contained anymore. The controversy went public;
    14. On 11 April 2015, a web log (blog) called “IGLESIA NI CRISTO Silent No More, ”which purported to be owned and maintained by one “Antonio Ramirez Ebanghelista” appeared on the internet. In his blog, Antonio Ramirez Ebanghelista exposed several suspicious transactions entered into by Glicerio Santos, Jr. and his cohorts in the Sanggunian, in relation to projects and programs of the INC. In each and every one of the reported scandalous transactions, there is always an involvement of a disbursement of so much amount of INC
    funds, most of which could not be justified by the results of the respective endeavor involved. And in all of these financial transactions, a great many of the members of the INC truly believe that most of the money disbursed went directly into the pockets of the members of the current Sanggunian;
    15. This belief is so wide-spread that it has become common knowledge to every devout INC
    member. In fact, the expression “Alam naman ng lahat yan,” would almost always be uttered by any given member in any given discussion about the fraudulent actuations of the Sanggunian;
    16. The blog revealed several events which occurred within the Church that eventually led to the expulsion from the Church of the widow of the late Eraño Manalo and their son; to the expulsion of several ministers and their families; and finally, to the harassment, abduction and illegal detention of several other ministers and their families;
    17. The blog, which is very obviously ran by someone using a pseudonym, seemed to be replete with credible stories and accounts of incidents that consequently impelled several members of the INC to react by asking questions of their own about what is happening within the walls of the compound at the Central Temple in Quezon City. Not only that, the blog accounts, despite purporting to have been written by several different individuals, seemed to fit the other accounts, thus making the exposé revealed therein very believable indeed;
    18. The blog accounts seemed to be pointing an accusing finger at the Sanggunian as a whole, to be the author of the anomalous transactions and activities, thereby making the members thereof probably liable for the numerous incidents of over-spending and mishandling of INC’s finances;
    19. This suspicion spread throughout the congregation. Many members, both here and abroad, began contacting me to ask about the brewing controversy. On my part, being a servant of the INC, decided to defer the resolution of the entire matter to the Church officials. Thus, whenever I was asked, I had consistently denied knowledge of any of it;
    20. On July 9, 2015, Rene Panuncillo came to my office and told me to surrender our passports. After several days, I informed him that my wife had been having a hard time finding our passports. I requested more time to locate the said documents because exerting so much effort was detrimental to the health of my wife.
    Panuncillo acceded but told me that I still needed to submit the passports as soon as possible. On 14 July 2015 we finally found the passports. Upon learning this, Panuncillo ordered me to surrender them to his office on July 15;
    21. On 15 July 2015 Wednesday, Rene Panuncillo, the head of Human Resources office of the
    INC, came to my office to collect my passport. Mr. Panuncillo did so under the guise of collecting the said document to be examined in relation to an on-going Sanggunian investigation of incidents of over-staying by some INC (ministers on foreign mission) within the territories of the host countries in which they have been assigned. Thinking that I was aiding a worthwhile Sanggunian endeavor, I obediently turned over three (3) passports belonging to my wife, son and myself. Little did I know that that would mark the beginning of what would become a series of planned and concerted efforts to persecute my family and myself, to the great prejudice of our constitutional and statutory rights;
    22. On 16 July 2015, Thursday, at or around 11:00 in the morning, six (6) of the eight (8) members of the Sanggunian, namely Rodel Cortez, Bienvenido Santiago, Sr., Mathusalem Pareja, Erano Codera, Rodel Cabrera and Maximo Bularan, Jr. came to my office at the Office of Print Evangelism, located in the compound of the Central Church. I realized later that the sole purpose for their visit was to accuse me of being Antonio Ebanghelista;
    23. They began by asking vague and misleading questions which they thought were calculated to make me either confess to being Ebanghelista or reveal the true identity of the same. On my part, since I really was and still am not the person they are accusing me to be, I simply but carefully evaded their ridiculous questions. After an hour of not getting any favorable answer from me, they shifted to a more stringent, threatening and ultimately wildly aggressive mode of interrogation. The whole affair felt very surreal to me; and the feeling of fear and anxiety made me think that I was experiencing what it would have been like to be the subject
    of Torquemada’s Inquisition;
    24. Little by little, it became clear to me that the Sanggunian was hell-bent at pinning the great exposé on me. True enough, in a bid to extract more information which they thought they could use to substantiate their specious allegations, they subsequently confiscated my phone and my office desktop computer;
    25. Towards the end of the surreal confrontation, Respondents through Radel Cortez ordered me in this wise: “House arrest ka na. Hindi ka pwedeng makipagusap kahit kanino.” The rest of the Sanggunain indicated agreement with what Cortez had so casually said to me, which in turn convinced me that everything that had transpired thus far had been planned and agreed to before they ever came to my office that day;
    26. While all that was happening, I had barely noticed that Mathusalem Pareja together with one Danny Galvez, left my office and proceeded to my residence, which is located within the Central compound.
    Danny Galvez is an employee of the Church hired to do IT work (read: electronic attacks and spying). Thus, confederating and collaborating with each other under the direction of the Sanggunian, Pareja and Galvez had forced their way into my house and forcibly taken my home computer, to the great shock and anxiety of my wife and son;
    27. At first, it had not dawned on me that the Sanggunian was serious about putting me under house arrest. So later that day, I still brought my family to Church to attend the service. However upon our return home,
    Radel Cortez, again came to our house and sternly ordered me and my family to never leave our own house. It was then that it dawned on me: the Sanggunian is isolating me and my family from the rest of the INC
    membership by relegating us to the four corners of our home. In short, we were in an actual state of detention, never mind that we were being detained in our own home;
    28. On the following day, 17 July 2015, Friday, Radel Cortez came to our house. I was present and within earshot while Cortez sweet-talked my son, Isaiah Samson, into surrendering his phone. My son, who had been under training to become an INC minister himself, saw through Cortez’ scheme and managed to evade his deceitful tactics. Eventually, my son relented and Cortez succeeded in confiscating my son's cellphone and laptop;
    29. Later that same morning, the Sanggunian sent over an employee to confiscate my service vehicle;
    30. Later still that same day, the Sanggunian ordered the disconnection of our local phone line (PABX) service.;
    31. On the 18th of July 2015, Saturday, Mathusalem Pareja and Rodelio Cabrera, without prior notice or appointment, came to our house to collect me to attend a “meeting” at the Sanggunian office. When I asked them about the nature and purpose of the whole affair, they casually told me that the Sanggunian
    required my presence. I initially offered to go to the venue on my own; however, Pareja and Cabrera sternly refused by saying I had no choice but to go with them. This incident further convinced me that I was not only being advised to stay home, I was also supposed to go with them anywhere upon orders of the Sanggunian. The Sanggunian was actually and openly detaining my family and myself. This made my family and me feel no different from a common criminal who is under arrest and being taken to attend court hearings, or anywhere for that matter, by armed policemen;
    32. The Sanggunian for its part did not miss out on this one either. That same day, my wife was supposed to go to the grocery store to replenish our stock of food and other necessaries at home. And so when my wife and son tried to go out of the house and leave the compound for this lawful purpose, armed guards sternly refused them passage out. The guards, informed them that Radel Cortez instructed them not to allow any member of my household to leave the compound;
    33. Meanwhile, I was brought to the Sanggunian office in Central to face all eight (8) of its members yet again. There, the Sanggunian interrogated for me several hours; as well as repeatedly and forcefully insisted that I was Antonio Ramirez Ebanghelista. They did not even bother to show me any evidence, by way of documents or testimonies of witnesses, which would pin me down to their accusations. They just forcefully uttered their accusations as if hoping that the constant repetition and hammering would eventually make me say the same things and admit to their accusations. They did not listen to any of my pleas. I realized at that very moment that they were no longer trying to hide their dastardly scheme, they had positively identified me to be responsible, and had condemned me to be punished for whatever it was they were accusing me of. It was then that I actually feared for the safety of the lives of my family;
    34. Finally, to my relief, they tired of repeated accusations which produced little or no effect. They then forced me to write a statement confessing my supposed guilt and to identify the names of ministers, both local and abroad, whom they believed to Ebanghelista’s sources of all the information used in his blogs;
    35. Since I was not Ebanghelista, I really did not know what to write. I only hoped that writing something would calm them down long enough for me to plan what to do to extract ourselves from what seemed to me to be certain death. So I decided to do as they wanted. I wrote a statement in long hand, which contained statements and allegations so contradictory and ridiculous that anybody reading it would clearly realize it would serve
    no purpose but to foil the Sanggunian’s evil schemes. I, however, named certain ministers and members who actually did tell me about the Sanggunian’s corrupt practices. Those I had named have either since been expelled from the INC or do not care telling the truth because, again, everyone knew the truth about the Sanggunian
    anyway. To my relief, the gullible burly antagonists immediately liked what they read and took my statement into their custody. They did not give me a receiving copy of that statement;
    36. Immediately after that stressful and bizarre incident, the Sanggunian ordered a driver to bring me home. I was then reminded that my family and I were absolutely prohibited from going out;
    37. On 20 July 2015, Monday, in the morning, my cousin, Rosario Tuliao came to visit me. This visit had been pre-arranged more than a week before. She and my wife were supposed to go to Caritas that day. However, my cousin was neither allowed entry into the compound nor allowed to see me. She was not even allowed to speak to us;
    38. That same morning, I told the Sanggunian members, who regularly came by the house to ensure that we were still in detention, that my wife had just very recently gotten a heart pacemaker and that she was not feeling well. I informed them that all the tension and anxiety of the last few days had caused so much strain on her body and mind. Her blood pressure was constantly high and was irritable and fidgety as a result of lack of sleep. Also, her pacemaker was scheduled for calibration that same day. She therefore needed to see her doctor to ensure her heart was in fine condition. To our great dismay, the very same members of the Sanggunian who ordered our detention casually told her that she could not be allowed to leave the compound for whatever reason. Instead, they brought with them Dr. Leni Soriano , a resident general practitioner at the New Era Hospital, to examine my wife;
    39. Dr. Soriano found that my wife was suffering from high blood pressure and gave her some medicine for it. However, she did not give any opinion or advice in regard of the condition of my wife’s heart and its pacemaker. It was of course expected as Dr. Soriano was not qualified to make any such opinion and advice, being only a general practitioner herself;
    40. In the afternoon of that same day, my wife’s niece, Edna Canlas, came to visit her and asked
    Mathusalem Pareja if she could take my wife to the doctor. This was also nonchalantly denied;
    41. This really worried us even more because we had just then realized that these greedy liars had
    not only intended to detain us. They had in fact readied themselves to allow or even cause the deaths of my entire family so only their shameless and immoral schemes stayed under wraps;
    42. Nevertheless, my family and I decided not to reveal to our captors the fact that we had begun seriously fearing for our lives. Instead, We complained to the Sanggunian that the guards, along with other men armed with high-caliber rifles, had constantly prohibited my wife and son from buying groceries or even leaving our house;
    43. On 21 July 2015, Tuesday, at around 6 AM, Helen Pareja, wife of the Sanggunian’s
    Mathusalem Pareja, came to our house and asked us what groceries we needed, saying she would buy them herself in our behalf. Later that morning at 10:30 AM, Major Quilang, who is an active member of the Philippine National Police; a graduate of the Philippine Military Academy; and the current head of security for the Central Temple, delivered the groceries at our home;
    44. On 22 July 2015, Wednesday at around 6:00 AM, Helen Pareja came to our home yet again, asking what groceries we needed. Then at 5:00 PM of the same day, Major Quilang delivered the groceries. This was something my family and I thought was both hilarious and pathetic: Funny because a PNP Major is actually reduced to doing tasks like delivering groceries to us; and pathetic, for the very same reason but seen from the point of view of the PNP Major. I also noticed that even after he had accomplished his task of delivering groceries to our home, Major Quilang would stay in front of our home, inside his vehicle, along with several other men, whom we presumed to be his support fire team.
    45. This peculiar turn of events both puzzled and greatly worried us, all at once. My family and I realized that with this new modus operandi,the Sanggunian had found a sure way to ensure (a) that we stayed under detention; (b) that we made no attempts to escape detention; and (c) that the steady and constant intimidation kept our hopes of ever coming out of this life-threatening situation alive impossible.
    46. In response, my family and I decided to stay close together and in constant presence of each other.
    47. At around 8:00 PM later that day, another Sanggunian member, Ronald Esguerra, came by to tell me that I will be interviewed on TV and that I was supposed to (1) deny reports of the abduction of several other ministers, which by then had gone public through broadcast and print media as well as through internet social networks; (2) belie the threats made by the Sanggunian members and armed men upon my family and me; and (3) deceive the public into believing that we were not being held against our will but instead living happily and quietly as a family inside the compound;
    48. On 23 July 2015, Thursday at around 5:30 AM, I decided that I had had enough of this illegal detention and repression. I began thinking of ways to escape custody of our captors. Eventually, We decided that the only way to escape was to pretend to attend the service for that day. The night before, my family and I stayed awake and prepared what personal belongings we needed for our escape;
    49. When the time came for us to implement our escape plan that dawn of Thursday, we all boarded our vehicle, a Honda Civic Sedan, which the Sanggunian had failed to confiscate. At the compound gate, I asked the guards to let us out to attend the day’s worship service. But our first attempt at freedom was simply foiled by the armed personnel by merely saying “No.”
    50. Unfazed by our initial failure, we persisted. Then committed to make a break to freedom, we waited for an opportunity to escape. Eventually, as the armed personnel became occupied with the vehicular traffic and with calling some other persons on the phone, my son Isaiah took the opportunity to gun the motor and speed off out of the compound;
    51. On that the same day at 5:00 PM, I held a media interview on the controversy and on our illegal detention. While the interview was going on, a certain Col. Pedroso, together with some policemen came and introduced themselves to me, ostensibly to secure and protect me. However, when the media people approached them, they hurriedly left;
    52. Knowing that Col. Pedroso’s foiled attempt at re-capturing us would not deter the Sanggunian from pursuing us wherever it may lead us, my family and I decided to stay in hiding from that day until today, as of the filing of this complaint;
    53. On 30 July 2015, Thursday, we got news that the Sanggunian ordered the forcible opening of our residence, apparently to search and seize all our belongings;
    54. As of the filing of this complaint, the only contact we have with the outside world is through our lawyers, whom we had engaged shortly after our escape;
    55. I, ISAIAS TALENS SAMSON, JR., therefore accuse all named Respondents (members of the INC Sanggunian), with direct personal participation, while cooperating and collaborating with each other, in the harassment, illegal detention, threats and coercion upon my family and me. I likewise accuse and hold responsible all the other persons named in this complaint affidavit to be voluntarily complicit in the execution of the illegal acts of the Sanggunian members;
    56. Finally, I am hereby demanding indemnification of all damages –actual, moral or otherwise—
    from all Respondents named in this complaint; as well as the compensation of all expenses my family had to
    shoulder as a result of Respondents’ illegal acts.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereunto affix my signature this 25th day of August 2015.

ISAIAS TALENS SAMSON, JR
    Affiant/Complainant

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this ____ day of August 2015, at Manila, Philippines.
    I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT I HAVE PERSONALLY EXAMINED THE AFFIANT AND AM PERSONALLY SATISFIED THAT HE HAS READ THE FOREGOING COMPLAINT AFFIDAVIT AND UNDERSTOOD THE CONTENTS THEREOF.

Can' wait for the Isaiah T. Samson Jr. Book...

October 11 2015 at 3:42 PM underarmour (Login underarmour)

Response to resigned? bwahahahahaha

His complaint affidavit was a pretty good read.

Bet he has LOTS of stories to fill up a book.

Why pay rent when it's your house/property

October 13 2015 at 2:26 PM underarmour (Login underarmour)

Response to you don't work, you live rent free and you still complain? batugan!

Wonder if these documents are authentic or Internet fabrication for a blog...guess we'll soon find out in the court.

https://incsilentnomore.wordpress.co...-an-evil-deed/

Kinda makes sense on why they won't leave...if the can prove it's their property....why leave.

Re: So who is going to go see the overpriced premiere of the felix movie?

October 12 2015 at 10:21 PM John Snow (Login TheOtherOzzy)

Response to So who is going to go see the overpriced premiere of the felix movie?

You mean this fiction movie?

The only reason I would watch it is to see how much they actually left out or what they added in to the true story.

Did they show Manalo raping women? Did they show him committing adultery? Did they show him cowardly running away from the Japanese? Did they show him attending the school of theology in Berkeley, CA? Did they show him calling himself a messiah and comparing himself to Solomon in court? Did it show a judge call him a man of low morals?

October 12 2015 at 11:23 PM Peter (Login peacockcircle)

Response to Re: So who is going to go see the overpriced premiere of the felix movie?

How about the actual teachings that FYM professed, that were adulterated by his son Erdyboy and changed further by Eddieboy?

November 191e, July 1914, they cannot even get their origin dates straight.

October 12 2015 at 11:31 PM John Snow (Login TheOtherOzzy)

Response to Re: So who is going to go see the overpriced premiere of the felix movie?

Great point, Peter. We know that when Felix broke off, he was teaching the trinity. Imagine that for a doctrinal change! I think they did it because they needed to really separate themselves from Catholics (and other trinity believing protestants) and again took things from the Mormon and JW faiths. This made is much more possible to control their members and not allow marriage outside of their cult. It did seem there was more chaos controlling members, especially their ministers before the days of that doctrinal change.

Funny how they could start teaching that in the beginning and doing such a 180. So much for the ravenous chicken last messenger.

Members of course

October 13 2015 at 12:43 AM hijo (Login hijo7591)

Response to So who is going to go see the overpriced premiere of the felix movie?

They deserve that horrible punishment for being so gullible.

true colors now displayed lolz. you fallen angels used to attack the Council. Now,

October 13 2015 at 7:57 PM wilson (Login wilsonTapang)

Response to EVM wants visitors watch film for free with a catch!

you attack EVM himself. watch the ground beneath you

Re: true colors now displayed lolz. you fallen angels used to attack the Council. Now,

October 13 2015 at 8:08 PM John Snow (Login TheOtherOzzy)

Response to true colors now displayed lolz. you fallen angels used to attack the Council. Now,

Watch the ground? Why? Is Felix coming from the depths of Hell? We all know he is already there. Or maybe he was saved by the priest he begged his son to get for him while he was on his death bed...but I doubt there was any saving the ravenous chicken.

INC Debt - 2 Billion Pesos

October 12 2015 at 11:51 PM Sis Lori (Login SisLori999)

From Binhi/Kelly Ong FB:

2 BILLION PESOS DEBT IN BDO ALONE !
    THEN THEY TRANSFER SOME ASSETS OF THE CHURCH TO MALIGAYA CORP.

IT WAS NEVER TRUE FROM THE VERY BEGINNING THAT THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO WAS THE OWNER OF THE PHILIPPINE ARENA

The Philippine Arena was not yet even completed and I had already informed all of the brethren that I talked to and all of my relatives. They did not want to believe me and apparently they said I was just spreading false and damaging information. I even remember one Head Deacon in one local in Davao where he even used foul language and cursed me because he was so angry at what I said.

Despite everything, I stand firm and I will continue to share and spread all of the information that I have known since then, when I was not even on social media. This is because I don’t want all of the brethren to be cheated, where some don’t even have anything to feed their children; however, they wholeheartedly give to the Special Offering that wasn’t even really intended to be offered to God, but only ended up in the pockets of Jun Santos.

This is also the reason why they fell into business dealings, and the Church and the brethren or members were the first they took advantage of and commercialized. Now, they are forcing the brethren in other countries to watch the movie which costs about HK$120 or almost 600 pesos. The Church Advisory Council (Sanggunian) is very desperate because the movie lost money or profits in the Philippines, even though they forced brethren to buy the tickets at the cost of about 300 pesos.

Why is that, despite all of the criticisms, the Church Administration and the Sanggunian remain deaf and will not stop the businesses that they are doing inside the Church? The reason is because the Church is deeply in debt.

The budget for building the Philippine Arena that Jun Santos took from the Church funds he placed in his own bank, and then he borrowed loans from various banks which will then be paid off by the poor members of the Iglesia ni Cristo.

This is the reason why they were forced to sell Fort Victoria which they secretly built even when Brother Erano G. Manalo was still alive. They were also forced to sell one of the two airplanes (airbus) that they had purchased before.

The CHURCH CAN NO LONGER MAINTAIN THE COSTS OF THE PHILIPPINE ARENA

We have respectfully included papers here regarding the loan of Maligaya Corporation from one bank in the amount of P2 billion pesos. This is only one out of many banks that the Church borrowed from. Probably, some will say that the Church is not the one who owes or borrowed these loans, but it is Maligaya Corporation. For everyone to know, Maligaya Corporation has no ability to stand on its own because they have no grounds or properties except for the properties of the Iglesia ni Cristo. THE PROPERTIES OF THE CHURCH ARE WHAT MALIGAYA IS USING AS COLLATERAL TO PAY FOR THEIR LOANS.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY THEY ARE SELLING THE PROPERTIES OF THE CHURCH AND THE PROPERTIES ARE GRADUALLY DWINDLING AND THEY EVEN TRIED TO SELL THE CHAPEL IN HUMBLE, TEXAS (when their secret was out they gave all kinds of reasons and continued to commit fraud and deceived the brethren).

The property of the Church in Baguio has already been sold, as well as in Antipolo, Tagaytay, Ugong, Rizal, the former United States Main Office building in Daly City, California, and many more.

THE CHURCH OF CHRIST (IGLESIA NI CRISTO) TODAY IS NO LONGER THE SAME CHURCH OF CHRIST THAT WAS FORMERLY PURE AND CLEAN THAT WE STARTED WITH.

Thank you very much to the brethren in the Legal Office and government agencies who are secretly helping us in our efforts to disseminate the truth.

I respectfully included here the authentic documents that they sent, and many more will be presented in the next few days (these are for those who are defending the Sanggunian and saying that "these documents have been edited, came from recto, fake, photoshopped, etc.").

ENJOY YOUR READING PO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUXSG-UALuE

UTANG NG INC SA BDO

HINDI KAILANMAN NAGING TUNAY NA PAG-AARI NG IGLESIA ANG PHILIPPINE ARENA MULA PA SA PASIMULA

Hindi pa tapos ang Philippine Arena ay sinasabi ko na ito sa lahat ng kapatid na nakakausap ko at maging sa lahat kong mga kamag-anak. Ayaw nila akong paniwalaan at diumano ay naninira lamang ako. Natatandaan ko pa ang isang Pangulong Diakono sa isang lokal sa Davao na halos murahin ako sa galit.

Sa kabila ng lahat ng iyon ay naninindigan ako na ipalaganap ang lahat ng impormasyon na aking nalalaman mula pa noon nang hindi pa ako tumutungo sa social media. Ito ay sa dahilang ayaw kong madaya ang lahat ng mga kapatid na halos ang iba ay walang maisubo sa kanilang mga anak subalit buong puso na naghuhulog sa mga Tanging Handugan na hindi naman para sa Diyos kundi sa bulsa lamang ni Jun Santos.

Ito rin po ang dahilan kung bakit nahulog sila sa pagnenegosyo at ang iglesia o ang mga kapatid ang unang kinalakal. Sa ngayon, ang pelikula ay sapilitang ipinapanood sa mga kapatid sa ibang bansa sa halagang 120HK$ o halos 600 pesos. Desperado ang Sanggunian sapagkat nalugi sa Pilipinas ang Pelikula sa kabila na sapilitan itong ibenebenta sa mga kapatid sa halagang P300.00

Bakit po sa kabila ng mga pagbatikos ay nananatiling bingi ang Pamamahala at ang Sanggunian upang itigil na ang mga negosyo na ginagawa sa loob ng Iglesia? Ito po ay sa dahilang baon ngayon sa utang ang iglesia.

ANG BUDGET SA PAGPAPATAYO NG PHILIPPINE ARENA NA KINUHA NI JUN SANTOS SA KABAN NG IGLESIA AY INILAGAY NIYA SA SARILI NIYANG BANGKO AT PAGKATAPOS AY UMUTANG SIYA SA MGA BANGKO NA ANG MGA POBRENG IGLESIA NI CRISTO ANG MAGBABAYAD.

Ito ang dahilan kung bakit napilitan silang ipagbili ang Fort Victoria na lihim nilang ipinatayo kahit nabubuhay pa ang KAPATID NA ERANO G. MANALO. Napilitan din silang ipagbili ang isa sa dalawang eroplano (Airbus) na kanilang binili noon.

HINDI NA PO KAYANG IMANTINE NG IGLESIA ANG PHILIPPINE ARENA.

Magalang po naming inilakip dito ang ilang mga papeles ukol sa utang ng MALIGAYA CORPORATION sa isang Bangko na nagkakahalaga ng P2 Billion Pesos. Isa lamang po ito sa maraming bangko na pinagkakautangan ng Iglesia. Marahil po ay sasabihin ng iba na hindi ang Iglesia ang may utang kundi ang Maligaya Corporation. Para po sa kaalaman ng lahat, wala pong kakayahan ang Maligaya Corporation na tumayo sa kaniyang sarili sapagkat wala po siyang mga mehoras o ari-arian kundi ang mga ari-arian ng IGLESIA NI CRISTO. ANG MGA PAG-AARI NG IGLESIA ANG GINAGAWANG COLLATERAL NG MALIGAYA SA KANIYANG MGA UTANG.

ITO PO ANG DAHILAN KUNG BAKIT UNTI-UNTI NA NAIPAGBIBILI NA AT NAUUBOS ANG MGA ARI-ARIAN NG IGLESIA AT MAGING ANG ATING KAPILYA SA HUMBLE, TEXAS AY IPINAGBIBILI NA RIN (nang mabuko ay kung anu-anong pangangatuwiran at pandaraya sa mga kapatid ang ginawa).

Ang ari-arian ng Iglesia sa Baguio ay naipagbili na, sa Antipolo, sa Tagaytay, sa Ugong, Rizal, ang dating Opisina at lupa ng Iglesia sa California at marami pang iba.

ANG IGLESIA NI CRISTO NGAYON AY HINDI NA ANG DATING IGLESIA NI CRISTO NA MALINIS NA ATING KINAMULATAN.

Maraming salamat po sa mga kapatid sa Legal Office at sa mga ahensiya ng gobyerno na lihim na tumutulong sa ating mga pagpapahayag.

Magalang ko pong inilakip dito ang mga dokumento na kanilang ipinadala at marami pa sa mga susunod na araw (para po sa mga tagapagtanggol ng Sanggunian: "ang mga dokumento pong ito ay edited, galing sa recto, fake, na-photo shop at iba pa").😃😃😃

ENJOY YOUR READING PO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUXSG-UALuE
    ‪#‎iglesianicristosilentnomore‬ ‪#‎incsilentnomore‬ ‪#‎iamonewithevm‬ ‪#‎onewithevm‬ ‪#‎kellyong‬ ‪#‎sherlock‬ ‪#‎binhi‬ ‪#‎kadiwa‬ ‪#‎buklod‬ ‪#‎incdefenders‬ ‪#‎incootd‬ ‪#‎ANTONIOEBANGELISTA‬ ‪#‎evm‬ ‪#‎FELIXMANALO‬ ‪#‎iglesianicristo‬ ‪#‎inc100‬ ‪#‎inccentennial‬ ‪#‎centennial‬ ‪#‎inc4life‬ #incootd ‪#‎incfashion‬ ‪#‎icmedianews‬ ‪#‎inctv‬ ‪#‎net25‬ ‪#‎incmedia‬ ‪#‎increview‬ ‪#‎fymfoundation‬ ‪#‎mycountrymenmybrethren‬ ‪#‎kabayankokapatidko‬ ‪#‎incselfiechallenge‬ #incwikileaks #sanggunian #radelcortez #gerrypurification #junsantos #gliceriosantosjr #rodelcabrera #biensantiago #erdzcodera #ernestosuratos #mattpareja #antonioebangelista #silentnomore #iglesianicristosilentnomore

NAKAKAAWA KA, Tiburcio 666! Kasi kahit anong gawin mo, ibitin mo mang patiwarik ang sarili mo, hindi mangyayari yang INC No More na gusto mong mangyari

NAKAKAAWA KA, Tiburcio 666! Kasi kahit anong gawin mo, ibitin mo mang patiwarik ang sarili mo, hindi mangyayari yang INC No More na gusto mong mangyari
    It's much better if you rebut what Tiburcio is posting. Other than that, your actions are viewed as being desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by salermo View Post
    It's much better if you rebut what Tiburcio is posting. Other than that, your actions are viewed as being desperate.
    Rebuttal? Naghihirap na ba ang INC kagaya ng sinasabi niya? Umaalis na ba ang maraming miembro maiban sa dose-dosenang nag-rebelde? Ano pang kelangang patunayan sa kanya eh hayag na hayag naman ang tagumpay? Dapat magsalita na lang sya pag totoong bagsak na dahil hinihiya nya lang ang sarili nya Nakakaawa sya sa desperasyon niya (hindi ko) Lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by salermo View Post
    A libel case is already filed by the Church against Mr. Samson., long before Mr. Samson went to DOJ to file his alleged "illegal detention and abduction case". Until proven, all these charges remains as it is,.. baseless and without any substance!

The TS intention is clear, picking up garbages here and there to throw to the Church. You want us to refute each of these trash? even those sarcastic remarks and hate driven comments from unknown blogs?

Kayo kayo na lang mag lokohan! huwag niyo kami isama sa mga kababawan ninyo!

Page 4 of 40 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last