NBA - Page 5 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 14 First ... 4 5 6 ... Last
    Pek and Towns will be a great Frontcourt. Dieng will come from the bench, KG is ok w/being a role player. So I don't think it will be a problem.

Rubio/Lavine
    Martin/Muhammad
    Wiggins/Budinger
    Towns/Payne
    Pekovic/Dieng

so KATowns will not be playing his college position?

mukhang hindi mo sinali si ABennett and TJones. all we need is for KMartin to opt in.

he he ...... i have this feeling that TJones is be RRubio's reliever and ZLavine will be the third wheel.

Even before the draft, Bennett was already on the trading block.

F.O should make deals for Martin. I believe that for Wiggins adjust to the role of primary scorer, Martin needs to go.

why ship KMartin away when he the MTWolves to scorer?

if you think he hinders the development of AWiggins then why not turn him into the sixth man of the bench. he is an instant offense player.

just incase, AWiggins bricks a game.

the problem of MIN is RRubio. he has habitual pass first and the scouts knows that. he is also an awful shooter for a guard.

yeah martin can be the sixth man. But Flip should make sure that the primary plays will be for Wiggins. Also LaVine should move to the starting SG position.

Rubio must at least complete a freakin season. I still believe he is capable of playing at a high level but he needs to be healthy. Otherwise just trade the guy while they can.

Thumbs up

MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES guard Ricky Rubio will be visiting the Philippines as part of the adidas Take On Tours from August 21 to 23, 2015. He is expected to engage his Filipino fans in a lot of activities both on and off the basketball court. READ MORE

Thumbs up

TAGUIG CITY After witnessing how rabid were the Filipino fans during the FIBA World Cup held in his home country of Spain last year, Ricky Rubio could not wait to visit the Philippines. The Minnesota Timberwolves star guard finally got his chance when adidas flew him in for the Take On Manila Tour. READ MORE

Tayshaun Prince, another veteran mentor for the young Wolves

the MTWolves is just too crazy to let go of ABennett without any concessions. they just bought out his contract. definitely, other teams will start dropping scrubs to just to get "cheap" ABennett into their roster.

wala daw ka-trade ang wolves kay Bennett. anyway, the Blazers and the Sixers are strong candidates to get him.

Coach na lang ang kulang sa TWolves that can harness their young roster full potential. Parang may sakit pa ata si Coach Flip.

Quote Originally Posted by cotton_on View Post
    wala daw ka-trade ang wolves kay Bennett. anyway, the Blazers and the Sixers are strong candidates to get him.
    this crazy buyout move only shows that the MTWolves management is shortsighted. they have 3 veterans over their playing years. they should have traded for draft picks instead. this would be a great preparation with the exit of KGarnett, AMiller and TPrince.

ABennett walked away with his money. Prospective teams will have a chance to cheaply sign a former no.1 draft pick 10/10 player.

are the injuries of Bennett that bad that he is not worth his contract or any draft trades?

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/slamon...AoPFk7TC7zI.97

Wiggins - #38

I hope by the end of this year he'll be one of the top 10 players. Wishful thinking but I think he has the potential. We know all that he's not a bust.

Holy crap!

tragedy/apocalypse/disaster 1st overall pick got bought out, markado sa NBA History books to for sure at magiging laughing stock ng future generations

he isnt the first.

Quote Originally Posted by LynxXx View Post
    http://www.slamonline.com/nba/slamon...AoPFk7TC7zI.97

Wiggins - #38

I hope by the end of this year he'll be one of the top 10 players. Wishful thinking but I think he has the potential. We know all that he's not a bust.
    worse, the MTWolves is concocting a Wiggins Bros. brew. medyo malabo ito dahil yun isa hindi nga makapasok sa NBA at yun pangalawa ay isang volume shooter lang kaya mataas maka-score.

RIP Flip Saunders

nakakabigla yun kay coach flip. kakasabi lang na di siya makakacoach this season tapos bigla

Page 5 of 14 First ... 4 5 6 ... Last