NBA - Page 4 | NBA | PinoyExchange
Page 4 of 13 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last
    Me isang bata nagsend ng letter nya sa bawat team in the NBA:

Me nagrespond:

That Wiggins dunk is sick! I gotta admit, Im not impressed by this Kid at the start of the season but I'm seeing the confidence in him building up. Mirotic is getting closer in the ROY award but I think Wiggins should win it.

With KG back on board and them getting the Number 1 pick, they should draft the next KG in Karl Anthony Towns!

Quote Originally Posted by ice2big View Post
    With KG back on board and them getting the Number 1 pick, they should draft the next KG in Karl Anthony Towns!
    The 2nd coming of KG is already playing for the Pelicans

Anyway, I think Minny has their sights set on Jahlil Okafor but getting Towns won't be a bad thing. Towns is a solid defender while Okafor is a solid post player, either one would really help the Wolves. Pwede na nila itrade si Pek

Towns/Okafor + Wiggins + Lavine + Shabazz + Rubio. Wow

he he ..... congrats to the MTWolves. 1st in the draft pick!!!!

Coach na lang ang need palitan.

Another West team bound to improve.. Sigh.

Congrats Wolves, Question is , will they get a player to support Wiggins? or He may end as the support?

AWiggins had a shaky start but he ended up racking +20pts. yun nga lang no wins even with his point production.

he needs a support team that would add more points. this team is young and immature. they need a good mentor.

draftee JOkafor does not want to be the 1st pick because he will end up with MIN. it would be wise to make full use of their 1st pick. the wolves can ask for a trade.

how does JOKafor = 2nd draft pick + JRandle sound?

Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    AWiggins had a shaky start but he ended up racking +20pts. yun nga lang no wins even with his point production.

he needs a support team that would add more points. this team is young and immature. they need a good mentor.

draftee JOkafor does not want to be the 1st pick because he will end up with MIN. it would be wise to make full use of their 1st pick. the wolves can ask for a trade.

how does JOKafor = 2nd draft pick + JRandle sound?
    Why not just draft towns instead then? bat ka susugal sa player na galing injury.

JOKafor just made it easier for the MTWolves hype their 1st draft pick. definitely, teams who are interested in Okafor made calls to the MIN scouting staff.

Quote Originally Posted by deronwilliams08 View Post
    Why not just draft towns instead then? bat ka susugal sa player na galing injury.
    sumugal nga sila dati kay Roy e.

Minnesota Timberwolves [2015-16 Season] Winter is Coming

I'll join in on the hype. Bandwagon Mode on haha!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...214703304.html

Reke-Steph-Rose-Davis ZackAttack's Avatar
    Towns-Wiggins-Lavine

Future look good for Minny

What should they do with Pekovic? Should they trade him?

^ No. T-Wolves bigs are the key to their game. Towns, Pek and Dieng IMO should not be part of any trade at this time

Good thing if KG will still be a part of this roster, Towns transition to the NBA will not be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by LynxXx View Post
    ^ No. T-Wolves bigs are the key to their game. Towns, Pek and Dieng IMO should not be part of any trade at this time
    IMO we can trade either Pek, Bennett or Dieng for the right deal/s.

Quote Originally Posted by dudelebowski View Post
    IMO we can trade either Pek, Bennett or Dieng for the right deal/s.
    Care to elaborate what kind of deals the Wolves need? IMO Rubio should be traded. Trade for someone who can shoot

the MTWolves has too many bigmen. i cant image how they will fit in the rotation.

Page 4 of 13 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last