NBA | NBA | PinoyExchange
Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... Last

Milwaukee Bucks Thread: Fear the Deer

So the Bucks just drafted Jabari Parker to pair him up with Giannis "The Greek Freak" Antetokounmpo, who is apparently now officially 6'11". With a support group filled with young guys with loads of potential - i.e. Brandon Knight, John Henson, Larry Sanders, Khris Middleton, Nate Wolters, Damien Inglis - the Milwaukee Bucks franchise is on its way back to relevance.

There is still some fat to trim in Mayo, Ilyasova, Pachulia and Delfino, but this is definitely an exciting young team to watch. Anybody else excited about the future Oklahoma City Thunder?

IMO, before Milwaukee comes back to relevance, they need to get a better coach than Larry Drew.

^^ true... young pups need som guidance from veterans and a coaching staff that can maximize their talent...
    hope the Bucks can improve unlike the sixers who's falling in love with the tanking

Thanks for making this thread. I didn't want to be the one to do it, but I'm proud to say that I'm a big Jabari Parker fan.

Parker is the next big thing, and with the Greek Freak still developing, Milwaukee has a chance to build on something special in the next 2-3 years. They're still a long way to go though; but now MIL games won't be a snooze-fest anymore.

Go BUCKS!

I don't expect the team to be contenders right away. It's going to be a long-term process. The great thing is that the team finally has a solid foundation on which it could continue to build.

The new owners, Marc Lasry and Wes Edens, have also been great for the Milwaukee community so far. They have not only significantly invested in the team financially, but also emotionally.

If Jabari is for real, there is no reason for him not to win rookie of the year... He is the best player of possibly the worst team in the league... adding atleast 15+ more wins this season would be a great accomplishment.

Count me in this Bucks bandwagon.. They got length (Greek Freak, Henson and Sanders), a scorer in Jabari and a steady PG. I heard that Inglis guy is good. This team will be fun to watch.

Out goes Larry Drew, in comes Jason Kidd. Do you guys think Kidd would more effectively develop the young Bucks?

dont roll out the red carpet .... your new coach has a habit of dropping his soda cup. be ready with a big mop because he will make a big mess.

it is doubtful because he cant even coach a team filled with seasoned veterans.

never liked this guy as a player and as a coach. ang daming drama. divang diva.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    dont roll out the red carpet .... your new coach has a habit of dropping his soda cup. be ready with a big mop because he will make a big mess.
    That happened once, so I wouldn't classify it as a habit.

it is doubtful because he cant even coach a team filled with seasoned veterans.
    A team filled with over-the-hill veterans who were either out of shape or often injured, you mean. The Nets went 34-17 from January through the end of the regular season. This was after they lost Brook Lopez for the rest of the season as well.

never liked this guy as a player and as a coach. ang daming drama. divang diva.
    I was hoping for objective comments, but it seems your extreme dislike of the guy has prevented you from doing that.

I'm hopping on this bandwagon.

Akala ko walang fans ng Bucks dito. Hehehe.

i think j-kidd is after mallory edens as well.

@vince_15

Dude, good luck on your new role. I saw it in my feed.

@topic

This is a very promising team. I heard Giannis is still growing now around 6'10'' or 6'11''. Reports are saying Jabari is more NBA-ready than anyone in the draft. I think they are a few years away from contention but it has a solid young core. I'm not sold on Brandon Knight and Mayo as their starting guards though.

So who'll play the 4 spot? Giannis? The Greak Freek is continuously growing but he'll need to bulk up soon.

I like Giannis at the 2.

Knight
    Greek Freak
    Parker
    Ilyasova
    Sanders

WHO CAN SCORE OVER GIANNIS?! Exciting team.

The first Bucks @ Nets game will require national TV coverage.

I can't say good luck to his new job, but I am simply wishing Jason Kidd won't screw up this young core of Milwaukee.

Well, I do want him to screw up, though.

gusto siguro nya run and gun! hahah alam mo naman mga bagets, habang bata malakas pa tuhod! haha

Quote Originally Posted by nash_bedista View Post
    gusto siguro nya run and gun! hahah alam mo naman mga bagets, habang bata malakas pa tuhod! haha
    That's not even a question. Kidd will surely make this Bucks team run and gun, just like his Nets teams before when he was still playing.

He has an athletic big man who can run and defend the shaded lane in Sanders. A potential superstar in Jabari, and able teammates who can run with him.

Jason wanted this kind of team in Brooklyn. Now he got it in Milwaukee. But, I'm sure Brooklyn will try their darn best to dump this team in their first meeting in Barclays.

^ I-Like ko yan dre comment mo! kahit maka Brooks ka sir YJ18

I think everything was planned by Kidd and the Bucks owners.Try to get fired so he can transfer to Milwaukee.Nice move,very Frank Underwood-ish.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... Last