Milwaukee Bucks Thread: Fear the Deer - Page 3 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 16 First ... 2 3 4 13 ... Last
    Cleveland, Indiana and Chicago.

Looks like Kidd chose a wrong place he'd rather be.

Let's be real. Central division will be a very tough one. With this very young Bucks team, I expect their @sses to be whooped big time in their division next season. Heck, even an SVG-led Detroit team is better than a Kidd-led Bucks team.

Screw you, Kidd. KARMA is a B!TCH. Got to feel sorry for the players, though.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBroom View Post
    Lin is off the market. I wonder who Milwaukee will get as their new starting PG - or will they roll with Knight?

I still think Kidd will be asking for a PG he can mold. Rubio anyone? What if Minny is going full rebuild when they trade Love, they might want to reset. Dunno what the Bucks can offer for Rubio though but he would be PERFECT in Milwaukee.

I prefer that the Bucks keep Sanders too. I believe he can bounce back. As for Hibbert, I truly believe this guy has serious confidence issues. Worst playoff starter in NBA History, goddamn.
    There's still Nate Wolters. He's 6'4" and only 23 years old. He might learn a thing or two from his coach, who is also 6'4".

I love Rubio, but I can't imagine the Bucks pulling off a trade for Rubio... especially since Rubio has stated that he wants to be a part of a winning team.

Quote Originally Posted by YoonJay18 View Post

Let's be real. Central division will be a very tough one. With this very young Bucks team, I expect their @sses to be whooped big time in their division next season. Heck, even an SVG-led Detroit team is better than a Kidd-led Bucks team.

LeBron going to Cleveland doesn't really change anything. The Bucks were supposed to play the Heat four times this season anyway, since they only played each other three times last season. The only difference is that LeBron is now much closer geographically to Milwaukee. Taking LeBron out of the equation, the Cavs would have still been a playoff team.

Since this is a young team, I see the losses more as learning opportunities. Better to do all the losing this coming season than three seasons from now.

Lin is off the market. I wonder who Milwaukee will get as their new starting PG - or will they roll with Knight?

I still think Kidd will be asking for a PG he can mold. Rubio anyone? What if Minny is going full rebuild when they trade Love, they might want to reset. Dunno what the Bucks can offer for Rubio though but he would be PERFECT in Milwaukee.

I prefer that the Bucks keep Sanders too. I believe he can bounce back. As for Hibbert, I truly believe this guy has serious confidence issues. Worst playoff starter in NBA History, goddamn.
    Linsanity goes Holywood.
    It seems that the Bucks wasn't that interested. I'm sure they could've given him the big "bucks" if they really wanted to bring him in.

Rubio?!
    Please don't give me another false hope. Kidd mentoring Rubio would even be better than Lin. That would be a dream come true for me. LOL.

Didn't Kidd wanted the Nets to trade Lopez for Sanders? I think they'll keep him... for now.

Quote Originally Posted by YoonJay18

I think JKidd screwed the Nets too.
    But I think what really happened was that the Bucks owner & Kidd were already talking of teaming up.
    Kidd asking for the moon in Brooklyn was just a bailout plan.

Looking back now, I think a young coach like Kidd would thrive in a team like the Bucks. Here, he's got young players that he can mould and coach. They can grow together as a team.

Besides, what does he have to lose here in Milwaukee? The
    Bucks were the league's cellar dweller. No way to go but up.

Coaching is a different sport. I think in coaching, you don't have to win a championship to win. To see players develop into something special and to see players play with all their heart is already a win for a coach.

But of course, the ultimate goal of everyone is still to win a championship.

In Brooklyn, the pressure will always be there for him to win a championship. Anything less than a championship for that team will be considered a failure for a coach.

Brooklyn is loaded with superstars, but some of them are ageing. Who knew what would've happened last year if the Nets didn't suffer from the series of unfortunate injuries?

Now I'm curious at who be the point guard for JKidd's team...
    I just don't see Brandon Knight to be it.

Bucks vs Cavs, summer league.

Giannis Antetokounmpo & Jabari Parker vs Anthony Bennett & Andrew Wiggins showcased now at the NBA Summer League.

Good time to watch Nate Wolters' game too.

It's gonna take a while for me to get accustomed to typing Antetounmpo. LOL.

I like what I'm seeing so far...
    Giannis can be our poor-man's KD.
    And Parker can be our Melo-lite.

Quote Originally Posted by anakniwolverine View Post
    It's gonna take a while for me to get accustomed to typing Antetounmpo. LOL.

I like what I'm seeing so far...
    Giannis can be our poor-man's KD.
    And Parker can be our Melo-lite.
    You have to practice some more. You got right the last time, but you botched it this time. LOL.

Why do Giannis and Jabari have to be lite versions if they could ultimately be superstars as well? A man can hope, right?

LOL. I'll just call him Giannis.

Giannis is still along way from being another KD... but Parker is going to be special.

Jabari Parker will be the face of the Bucks.

Call him Greek Freak bro Easier and catchy!

Jabari Parker will end up as the Carmelo Anthony of this draft. Hopefully without punching a scrub, and without the undeserved hate/stigma around the league in regards to defense and selfishness, lol.

Id rather they keep Sanders,injury hampered his progress last year.
    Vince is right,this Bucks team can grow together,kinda like OKC.

These are interesting times for the Milwaukee Bucks franchise.

New owners.
    New head coach & coaching staff.
    New franchise player.

*New Milwaukee Bucks arena in 2016.

I'm glad to be a part of the new Milwaukee Bucks.

KD-lite.
    https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/09D...Uyhi4yTt4Hs8FI

Melo-lite.
    https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/B44...B7rtUBx6mdsjIL

Even Reggie Miller, was was doing the broadcasting for the game, compared Jabari Parker to a young Carmelo.
    I hope they become big stars too.

Yes - Young Carmelo is exactly what Jabari Parker is.

This guy has all the tools to be a prime time star in the NBA.

Damn, if Jabari Parker can lead the Milwaukee Bucks to an 8th seed appearance, I will literally lose it!

Can't wait to get my hands on a Jabari Parker jersey.

I just realized I had a lot of different thoughts in this post, LOL.

As early as now, I am predicting that Jabari Parker will win the ROY award for 2014-2015.

Of course, that's a biased opinion.

Another rookie of the Bucks is Damien Inglis (injured). Based on the youtube videos I've seen of him, he looks like a kid with good awareness on the court. I see him playing as a point forward. But I don't know if he'll be on the final roster of the Bucks though... they'll probably put him in the DLeague.
    Last edited by anakniwolverine; Jul 13, 2014 at 05:10 AM.

Don't worry man, I predicted that too before Parker even declared for the draft.

He has a big shot. Especially now that Wiggins may be staying in Cleveland - no way he gets ROY worthy stats with LeBron, Irving, and potentially Love getting touches there.

I like Nerlens Noel too. I think if he can stay healthy, he'll be battling it out with Parker for ROY. Many other worthy candidates to be honest, but I'm liking Jabari's chances.

Don't worry man, I predicted that too before Parker even declared for the draft.

He has a big shot. Especially now that Wiggins may be staying in Cleveland - no way he gets ROY worthy stats with LeBron, Irving, and potentially Love getting touches there.

I like Nerlens Noel too. I think if he can stay healthy, he'll be battling it out with Parker for ROY. Many other worthy candidates to be honest, but I'm liking Jabari's chances.
    Yup. Wiggins will just be a poor fourth option in offense if ever the Cavs are able to acquire Love. No way he's gonna get the stats expected from a ROY.

Noel looks like a workhorse, but we'll have to see if Nerlens Noel can play against the bigger and stronger players in the NBA.

Parker looks so NBA-ready. His moves are eerily similar to Carmelo Anthony. He can beat you off the dribble, or bulldoze his way into the lane. If all else fails, there's that smooth silky jumper.

Damn! Can't wait for the season to start!

Parker looks so NBA-ready. His moves are eerily similar to Carmelo Anthony. He can beat you off the dribble, or bulldoze his way into the lane. If all else fails, there's that smooth silky jumper.

Damn! Can't wait for the season to start!
    Parker's heftier than the Melo.
    ... that's a big factor why a lot of people are saying that this kid is NBA ready.

Jabari Parker plays better defense too.
    Last time I saw Melo play defense was during JKidd's first year in NY.

Jabari needs to work on his conditioning. He can be a decent defender when he's at full strength. However, every time he gets tired, defense is the first thing that he sacrifices. That's not acceptable at all. I'm sure Kidd, being the excellent defender that he was, will do his best to teach the team the fundamentals of team defense.

Nerlens Noel is definitely Jabari's biggest competition for the ROY award. Wiggins is, at best, the fourth option on his team. Exum and Smart aren't even the clear cut best point guards on their respective teams. Gordon is too raw, and is most likely to be this draft class's bust. Randle will have to rely on rebounding Kobe and Swaggy P's missed jumpers to get his own shots. All the others are irrelevant.

I like Inglis a lot because he is 6'9", 240, and only 19 years old. He is believed to have a ceiling of a Nicolas Batum, which is pretty high for a 2nd round pick. And then there's Johnny "Irish Hammer" O'Bryant III, who is 6'8", 257 and 21. He seems to be a hustle player who can easily become a local favorite. Both guys should make the roster since the goal is to have the young guys grow together.

With a core of Giannis (6'11"/19), Jabari (6'8"/19), Damien (6'9"/19), Johnny (6'8"/21), John Henson (6'11"/23) and Larry Sanders (6'11"/25), you get a future front court with an average height of almost 6"10" and only 21 years old. Too bad the backcourt is pretty barren, with only Nate Wolters, Brandon Knight and Khris Middleton as the young guards with potential.
    Last edited by vince 15; Jul 14, 2014 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anakniwolverine View Post
    Parker's heftier than the Melo.
    ... that's a big factor why a lot of people are saying that this kid is NBA ready.

Jabari Parker plays better defense too.
    Last time I saw Melo play defense was during JKidd's first year in NY
    Hmm, let's not get that far. We're not even sure how Jabari Parker defends at the NBA level, so it's not advised to compare him with Melo in that regard.
    Oh, and f*ck Denver Melo, I ain't defending his matador defense there. He wasn't really atrocious, but he wasn't really an above average defender either. But ever since he's been a Knick, he's been good defensively. He just had his best rebounding season as well. I'm good with Melo's defense - don't expect Deng/Iguodala type of defense from him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by vince 15 View Post
    Jabari needs to work on his conditioning. He can be a decent defender when he's at full strength. However, every time he gets tired, defense is the first thing that he sacrifices. That's not acceptable at all. I'm sure Kidd, being the excellent defender that he was, will do his best to teach the team the fundamentals of team defense.

Nerlens Noel is definitely Jabari's biggest competition for the ROY award. Wiggins is, at best, the fourth option on his team. Exum and Smart aren't even the clear cut best point guards on their respective teams. Gordon is too raw, and is most likely to be this draft class's bust. Randle will have to rely on rebounding Kobe and Swaggy P's missed jumpers to get his own shots. All the others are irrelevant.

That sounds just like Carmelo Anthony. Melo acts the same, when he gets winded, defense is the first thing he sacrifices. Jason Kidd will have to hide Jabari on defense a lot of times early on, because quite frankly, they need his offense more than his defense anyway.

I know it's just Summer League, but I've been really impressed with Noel. He definitely has tons of potential. And I agree with Gordon - see, I always think that there's bound to be a bust in picks 1 to 5, I think Gordon will bust.

Page 3 of 16 First ... 2 3 4 13 ... Last