Golden State Warriors Thread: #DubNation Strength In Numbers | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 1 of 103 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last

Golden State Warriors Thread: #DubNation Strength In Numbers

I am surprised that the other thread existing for GSW is for 2011-2012 season. I'll create a new thread, just keeping up with time.

Hopefully with their new championship, mas madami pang magiging fan ang Warriors.

Good time to be a Bay Area sports fan. Giants (Champ) and Warriors (Champ).

Go DubNation! Quest for Repeat starts now! But enjoy first the well-deserved victory

do i make you horny, baby? cuch's Avatar
    nakiki baseball ah, giants are in SF(although bay area din) oakland is- athletics(baseball), warriors(bball), and raiders( NFL, sorry raider nation, you still suck, good young QB though)

repeat? naaaah! as the only healthy/full strength team in the play offs, beating lebron and the no names(and a bunch of injury plagued teams) ain't that convincing....beating lebron with kyrie, love and varejao, now that will end the conversation.

the dubs winning it all by beating injury riddled teams is a hot topic in sports radio talk shows from coast to coast. a lot of what if's.....ex. if a kyrie irving playing on 1 good knee can keep up and block few curry lay ups, what can a full strength kyrie do? what if conley was not bothered by his face injury? what if tony allen played healthy? what if curry faced the leech like guarding of beverly instead of running away from grandpa terry and Lolo prigioni?

the departure of alvin gentry( the real brains behind the dubs success, not steve kerr) for NOLA, how will it affect the creative flow of the dubs coaching staff?

Reke-Steph-Rose-Davis ZackAttack's Avatar
    Warriors! Hopefully they can make a deep run in the playoffs in the next season.

BTW, blocking a player does not mean locking down him down. And the players you mention are not the only players on the team right? They should've been able to adjust. Beverly and Varejao's injuries happened before playoffs so their team and coach should've made adjustments.

Also give credit to Kerr, it's not like Gentry is the only one doing the coaching

do i make you horny, baby? cuch's Avatar
    If you were following the NBA closely, it has been on record that the dubs success is mainly due to the system put in place by gentry, that is why he heavily recruited gentry away from the Clippers even if he has a live contract, they go way back when Kerr was phx's gm and gentry was coach. No matter what adjustment you make if 3 of your 4 best players are out and your opponent is full strength, in a 7 game series, hands down, complete team wins.

I did not say Kyrie locking curry down, just make him think about it by checking a few of his shots and making him play defense too by scoring on him, Lumalabas e walang takot tumira Kasi Alam na hindI makakasunod yung bantay, at wala din naman babantayan Kay delly e. Alahoy tumira e

Quote Originally Posted by cuch View Post
    nakiki baseball ah, giants are in SF(although bay area din) oakland is- athletics(baseball), warriors(bball), and raiders( NFL, sorry raider nation, you still suck, good young QB though)
    the dubs will return to sanfo

repeat? naaaah! as the only healthy/full strength team in the play offs, beating lebron and the no names(and a bunch of injury plagued teams) ain't that convincing....beating lebron with kyrie, love and varejao, now that will end the conversation.

the dubs winning it all by beating injury riddled teams is a hot topic in sports radio talk shows from coast to coast. a lot of what if's.....ex. if a kyrie irving playing on 1 good knee can keep up and block few curry lay ups, what can a full strength kyrie do? what if conley was not bothered by his face injury? what if tony allen played healthy? what if curry faced the leech like guarding of beverly instead of running away from grandpa terry and Lolo prigioni?

LeBronista
    Mukhang mahirap ang repeat lalo na nasa Western Confetence sila.. then yung other "brains" ng 2015 campaign nila may coaching gig na din sa ibang NBA teams.. possible ang repeat pero if healthy ang ibang teams sa buong playoffs.. sa 2nd round siguro magkaka problema na ang Warriors..

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance11 View Post
    I am surprised that the other thread existing for GSW is for 2011-2012 season.
    Surprised? Nobody cared about them enough to make updated yearly threads before this season. Ngayong champion, syempre dadaming pumapansin.

Pag healthy na buong season si Kevin Durant, sa kangkongan ang bagsak ng GSW

^

Hindi mo din masasabi. Napatunayan nitong finals at nung WCF na team basketball triumphs over superstar isolation basketball. Saka ang daming pwede bumantay kay KD sa GSW.

Saka anong definition ng kangkungan? Basta di magchampion kangkong? So in theory, 29 teams kangkong sa NBA every year?

Sayang , hindi niya nakita uli yung championship nung GSW, big fan pa naman siya ng Dubs.

Sir Butch, Congrats on your favorite NBA Team.

the departure of alvin gentry( the real brains behind the dubs success, not steve kerr) for NOLA, how will it affect the creative flow of the dubs coaching staff?

Congrat GSW and ....

good luck next season. you will need it because the WC will be tougher.

Your idol is a has been balthier's Avatar
    So many West teams are out to dethrone the Warriors and since they are the reigning NBA Champions and the Best team right now, every team is going to play their hearts out against them. That's respect.

They will likely get into the playoffs once again. They are an elite team now. No.1 in the West standings and the NBA CHAMPIONS.

so David Lee will soon leave the Warriors? i wonder where he is heading next.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanax View Post
    Pag healthy na buong season si Kevin Durant, sa kangkongan ang bagsak ng GSW
    sila lang ba anak ng Diyos?

Reke-Steph-Rose-Davis ZackAttack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by __bahay_kubo__ View Post
    so David Lee will soon leave the Warriors? i wonder where he is heading next.
    I hope he goes to east, Knicks can use his talent and he'll have more playing time

but honestly, I don't want Lee to be traded after what he did in the Finals

^ i'm thinking of him maybe trying his luck with the Celtics but his play seems to be similar to the way Sully and Kelly O. are playing plus the fact that Boston will be better off in getting any one among Marc Gasol, DeAndre Jordan, LaMarcus Aldridge, Paul Millsap, Robin Lopez, Bismack Biyombo, Roy Hibbert, and, in a way, Greg Monroe for its big man needs. we'll see but i hope that Golden State will find a way to make him stay in the Bay Area.

#GSW
    Greatest Shooter in the World

Page 1 of 103 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last