Golden State Warriors Thread: #DubNation Strength In Numbers - Page 97 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 97 of 100 First ... 47 87 96 97 98 ... Last
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 1997
    quoting SCurry, "............. i want a repeat, repeat."

besides the unbelievable three point shots, the superb passing, the joyful/unselfish environment

this is one of the reason I am rooting for GSW, as long as they have this in their character, win or lose I will be a fan

if any NBA team does this, I will be a fan

https://www.facebook.com/700club/vid..._id=2947551240

Thank you sa Warriors pin.

Klay for PG13

Quote Originally Posted by ODT View Post
    Klay for PG13
    klay is the better fit. pg13 is not used being just a spot up shooter. and imagine the reaction from the basketball world if pg13 is traded to warriors.

PG13 is going to El Ey for the 2018-2019 season. George and his agent already announced this to the world. Trading him for Klay for one year is like throwing Klay away.

GSW didn't have any draft picks but somehow was able to take the number 38 pick, Jordan Bell.

meet the +++3.8M new guy

he is no DGreen. the Warriors management is expecting their bigmen to walk out and look for better pasture. the spent so much mullah for a guy meant for the d-league.

I wish they would keep Javale McGee. Maybe David West maybe. Zaza can go.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy legs View Post
    I wish they would keep Javale McGee. Maybe David West maybe. Zaza can go.
    i bet d west will try to cash in for the last time. he has foregone millions because of ring chasing. since he went to san antonio. keeping mcgee is a no brainer unless another dumb GM overpays for javale. letting zaza go will shed them of the "kawhi controversy."

Reke-Steph-Rose-Davis ZackAttack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gelodude View Post
    i bet d west will try to cash in for the last time. he has foregone millions because of ring chasing. since he went to san antonio. keeping mcgee is a no brainer unless another dumb GM overpays for javale. letting zaza go will shed them of the "kawhi controversy."
    If they let go of zaza, who should start at the C? Zaza passing is something that javale lacks.

15 year pexer, break that! stingray1059's Avatar
    plus di pwede magbabad si javale ng matagal. mabilis ma low batt. 5 mins max kada quarter laro nya.

retain zaza.. remove west, mcadoo and livingston..
    kaya na ni mccaw ang role ni livingston.

They should retain Livingston, iba pa rin yung veteran smarts nya. Let go of Barnes and let's see what the rookie Bell can do. West is alright as an enforcer.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
    If they let go of zaza, who should start at the C? Zaza passing is something that javale lacks.
    probably some bargain bin center. their gm will find a way. draymond is "the" passing big for gsw. zaza nearly cost them some games with the finals due to his stupid screens leading to offensive fouls.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
    They should retain Livingston, iba pa rin yung veteran smarts nya. Let go of Barnes and let's see what the rookie Bell can do. West is alright as an enforcer.
    Agree! wag nila pakawalan si Livingston, iba yung presence na nadadala niya sa second unit. McCaw is Iggy 2.0 for me if ever hindi nila maretain si Iggy. Also don't sleep on Damian Jones baka maging okay na backup center

zaza nearly cost them some games with the finals due to his stupid screens leading to offensive fouls.
    Yep. Those were dangerous mistakes. He should be traded while the rest maybe could be retained. Ano balita kay Iggy?

Congrats Draymond Green for winning the DPOY award!

the 2016-17 NBA has gone cupcakes.

NBA finals MVP - cupcake Durant
    NBA MVP - cupcake Westbrick

parehong trashtalker pero iyaking mama's boys pala.

Quote Originally Posted by gelodude View Post
    sus ......... DGreen did worse things and he is still in your list.

Quote Originally Posted by balthier View Post
    Yep. Those were dangerous mistakes. He should be traded while the rest maybe could be retained. Ano balita kay Iggy?
    atleast 7 teams dw interested kay Iggy, http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Andre-Iguodala

buti si KD after na raw ma sign mga core bago siya mag sign, mukhang mag take talaga siya ng paycut para sa core

Iggy deserves all the respect. GSW won't be this great without him.

This team is making "hero ball" a thing of the past as everyone's contribution is just as important as everyone else.

It's only the KD and Curry haters who are in denial and still crying.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    the 2016-17
    sus ......... DGreen did worse things and he is still in your list.
    I think Draymond's specialty is with balls. He is a ball player.

Page 97 of 100 First ... 47 87 96 97 98 ... Last