Golden State Warriors Thread: #DubNation Strength In Numbers - Page 2 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 100 First 1 2 3 12 52 ... Last
    Triple Crown Leg Winner westbound17's Avatar
    Can they repeat? Likely. But all the other team's eyes are on them. Off season will be the key for all the teams to acquire big fish names and resting guys that we're down last season. Congrats Dubnation!

Quote Originally Posted by westbound17 View Post
    Can they repeat? Likely. But all the other team's eyes are on them. Off season will be the key for all the teams to acquire big fish names and resting guys that we're down last season. Congrats Dubnation!
    imo, they will most likely repeat if they get david blatt.

he looks like on his way out of cleveland because lebron doesn't respect him at all. there's a lead assistant vacancy in golden state because alvin gentry is moving to nawlins.

throw the max at draymond, a few roster changes here and there, find a bilaterally good trade for david lee, and they're set for next season.

LeBronista
    Marc Stein is the Snow Badua of NBA.. sensationalism ang style ng mga binabalita..
    Last edited by parokyano; Jun 20, 2015 at 06:33 AM.

Reke-Steph-Rose-Davis ZackAttack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by __bahay_kubo__ View Post
    ^ i'm thinking of him maybe trying his luck with the Celtics but his play seems to be similar to the way Sully and Kelly O. are playing plus the fact that Boston will be better off in getting any one among Marc Gasol, DeAndre Jordan, LaMarcus Aldridge, Paul Millsap, Robin Lopez, Bismack Biyombo, Roy Hibbert, and, in a way, Greg Monroe for its big man needs. we'll see but i hope that Golden State will find a way to make him stay in the Bay Area.
    I think Boston needs more of a Rim-protector guy and David Lee won't feel that bill. Yeah I hope they can make a way to not trade Lee. He may not get to play consistent minutes but you know he's ready when his name is called.

I wish they will still be lucky enough and repeat the championship next season and in seasons to come.

I don't mind the "LUCKY" tag by the doubters. To be a champion team, LUCK is always part of the equation, and it is almost synonymous with DESTINY.

In my personal opinion, a buzzer beater is not because of talent, it was just that the shooter is LUCKY enough that the ball is DESTINED to went in. Even the most talented player or shooter in the world is not 100% or even above 50% in game tying or game winning shot.

CONGRATS GSW. NBA 2015 CHAMPS!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroG View Post
    I wish they will still be lucky enough and repeat the championship next season and in seasons to come.

I don't mind the "LUCKY" tag by the doubters. To be a champion team, LUCK is always part of the equation, and it is almost synonymous with DESTINY.

In my personal opinion, a buzzer beater is not because of talent, it was just that the shooter is LUCKY enough that the ball is DESTINED to went in. Even the most talented player or shooter in the world is not 100% or even above 50% in game tying or game winning shot.

CONGRATS GSW. NBA 2015 CHAMPS!
    there are lucky shots, pero i heard mj talk about hitting the buzzer beaters and attributing it to constant practice so as that when the time comes muscle memory comes into play and you would know what to do...

We'll have to wait and see if Kerr and the front office still can keep it going and still be competitive next year when Gentry leaves. The Dubs had the best coaching staff; their two top assistants, Gentry and Ron Adams are essentially head coaches in their own.

Golden State Warriors parade

Thousands upon thousands of fans showed up:

Congrats sa Warriors!

Realistically, hindi mag back-to-back ang GS next year because first of all, napakalakas ng Western Conference. The old squads such as Spurs, Lakers, Mavs et.al wants to form a strong roster during the offseason.

If I were the GM, if they have a draft pick this year, I am looking for a defensive type of player. Preference ko sana ay for no.5 position but Ezeli can filled up the deficiency of Bogut, as per NBA Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by calvinzero View Post
    Congrats sa Warriors!

Realistically, hindi mag back-to-back ang GS next year because first of all, napakalakas ng Western Conference. The old squads such as Spurs, Lakers, Mavs et.al wants to form a strong roster during the offseason.
    From the 3 teams you mentioned, the only believable threat would be the Spurs. They already have the chemistry to begin with and all they need is to sign one of Marc Gasol OR LaMarcus Aldridge, then GG na.

With the Lakers or Mavs, they can acquire big names but will they be able to gel right away? They play in the West and they may struggle early such that they will end up in a low seed and not get Home court advantage, which is HUGE in the playoffs especially in the West.

Houston, LAC and a healthy OKC team are considered bigger threats than the Lakers or Mavs.

UCLA forward Kevon Looney meets NBA Commissioner Adam Silver after being selected by the Golden State Warriors with the 30th overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft.

Warriors select Kevon Looney with No. 30 pick in 2015 NBA draft

The Golden State Warriors selected Kevon Looney with No. 30 pick in 2015 NBA draft on Thursday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Looney averaged 11.5 points and 9.2 rebounds in his freshman year at UCLA and was selected to the All-Pac-12's second team.

The 6'9" forward from Milwaukee was highly touted coming out of high school. Looney's 7'3" wingspan and strong rebounding skills attracted NBA scouts during the regular season.

Strengths: The most translatable skill for Looney is clearly his rebounding on both ends of the floor. His stretch-four upside is the key here, and if he becomes a consistent three-point threat, there should be a place for him in the NBA. On the defensive side, his long arms allow him to be disruptive and he should be able to guard his position and switch onto wings situationally. If Looney’s shot develops to the point where his team can deploy him as a small-ball five a la Golden State’s Draymond Green, he’ll be an especially useful cog in someone’s machine.

Weaknesses: Looney needs to do more than just rebound to earn minutes, and it’s not clear yet how his offensive skills will diversify. In the pros, he’ll face athletes who can outleap him and negate his length advantage. Lacking any semblance of a post game, Looney needs his shots to be created for him in order to be a factor until he expands his arsenal. There are also some questions about his conditioning, and he’s a project who will especially require the right team and development plan to succeed. Right now the D-League is not out of the question, and working in Looney’s favor is the fact he’s 19 years old.

The last pick of the 1st round goes to the Golden State Warriors, who select UCLA's Kevon Looney

Page 2 of 100 First 1 2 3 12 52 ... Last