Your thoughts on Cat Cafes - Page 2 | Pets and Animals | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Hurray to healthy meals!

Healthy meals can also be yummy! Here are some suggestions from the PEx community. Share us your healthy meal recipes also.

read more

UAAP Volleyball!

There is a different action happening outside the volleyball court. Be part of the game here and talk about your favorite volleyball teams!

read more

Let's go to Baguio!

Kick-off summer up north! Anyone ready for a road trip?

read more

A night to remember!

Let us go back to our high school days and reminisce our prom moments here. Any special memories from your prom?

read more

Destined To Be Yours

Napanood mo na ba ang latest trailer ng pinakaunang ALDUB serye? Kung hindi pa, silipin mo na dito!

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win screening tickets to Fist Fight!

read more

X

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

I've visited the one in Maginhawa. The place is pretty chill and it was actually nice to watch cats laze around while I'm drinking coffee The cats there are all up for adoption as well so that's a plus for me

There are 2 cafes in my city. So far I have visited only one. I love animals and especially cats, but I cannot stand the smell there. I know they are using some kind perfumes and desinfection but it's not enough. Moreover, I doubt that cats are happy to live there.
    After visiting the second cafe, I will write my essay or an article about this type of cafe.

I'm planning to start one myself. My package from Amazon has just arrived:

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2