NBA - Page 5 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 42 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last
Results 81 to 100 of 828
  1. #81
    Manners Maketh Man tiffac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    United Center
    Quote Originally Posted by LynxXx View Post
    damn, bulls basically back w/ the same line up
    Maybe GarPax wants to prove that it was Thibs fault on why the Bulls fell short and not because of them and their money saving tactics. lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
    Let's just hope the new coach can turn things around for the team offensively
    That and Jim Boylen's defense. ^^

    Next year we will have cap like the rest. So it will be a much more fun off season. For now we snooze and watch Summer League.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
    Let's just hope the new coach can turn things around for the team offensively
    Hoping that Hoi's offense will maximize brook's offense especially in the playoffs.

    the next possible move(via trade) could happen mid-season depending on the health and performance of noah and gibson.

  3. #83
    PBA All Filipino Champion khalel610's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    krypton
    may MMLE pa ang Bulls diba? Yan na lang ang aabangan natin.

  4. #84
    Bulls See Red gothheaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Harajuku & Shibuya
    So we bringing Brooks back .....


    So much for roster improvement

  5. #85
    Manners Maketh Man tiffac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    United Center
    Quote Originally Posted by khalel610 View Post
    may MMLE pa ang Bulls diba? Yan na lang ang aabangan natin.
    If they use it. :/

  6. #86
    ^ based on blogabull we used a portion of tax-payer mle to sign brooks. vet min na lang daw ang natira.

    Also, Brooks was reportedly eligible for a 20% raise to around $1.374m, but Bulls decided to pay him over 2M. May competition ba for his services kaya tinaasan ang offer?

  7. #87
    Manners Maketh Man tiffac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    United Center
    Quote Originally Posted by gelodude View Post
    ^ based on blogabull we used a portion of tax-payer mle to sign brooks. vet min na lang daw ang natira.

    Also, Brooks was reportedly eligible for a 20% raise to around $1.374m, but Bulls decided to pay him over 2M. May competition ba for his services kaya tinaasan ang offer?
    Edi wow! Yun nalang ang kaya kong sabihin dito sa move nato.

  8. #88
    las vegas summer league

    Final Score: Chicago Bulls (84) Minnesota Timberwolves (71)
    Portis 23 Points, 9/14 FG, 3/4 3PT
    McDermott 20 Points, 9/16 FG, 1/3 3PT
    Bairstow 5 Points, 9 Rebs, 2/5 FG

    babad sa laro yung tatlo kanina.

  9. #89

  10. #90

  11. #91
    we might have the steal of the draft in Bobby Portis. Sa ibang forums, may nickname na para sa kanya-- crazy eyes. yung upside niya pwedeng maging poor man's Toronto-era Chris Bosh or channing frye with better D. Tapos based sa reports, he has the fiery demeanor of Kevin Garnett. Wag naman sana maging fake tough guy.

    Hoiberg needs to give some minutes. hoping that he would learn from Gasol, Noah and Gibson this season.

  12. #92
    Manners Maketh Man tiffac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    United Center
    Quote Originally Posted by gelodude View Post
    we might have the steal of the draft in Bobby Portis. Sa ibang forums, may nickname na para sa kanya-- crazy eyes.
    https://vine.co/v/evvOHd5Z2EE

  13. #93
    I will still prefer Donuts as Portis' nickname, but Crazy Eyes is good too.

  14. #94
    Manners Maketh Man tiffac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    United Center
    Mukhang inalat sila Doug at Bobby kanina. lol!

  15. #95
    loaded nasa bigs bulls pwede ng e trade si taj or noah.

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by baki2316 View Post
    loaded nasa bigs bulls pwede ng e trade si taj or noah.
    Not really. Unless mas mataas ang value ng center na kapalit kay noah and taj then go but for now No.

    As for Portis, tignan na lang kung mapapakinabagan sa regular season. Doug Mcdermott had a solid summer league last year but he was virtually non-existent sa lineup ng bulls sa last regular season. I hope though maging solid si Portis just in case umalis si Noah or Taj.

    Go Bulls!!!!

  17. #97
    Bulls See Red gothheaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Harajuku & Shibuya
    4 months to go grabe ang tagal pa....

    What am I gonna do with my life

  18. #98
    Manners Maketh Man tiffac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    United Center
    Quote Originally Posted by gothheaven View Post
    4 months to go grabe ang tagal pa....

    What am I gonna do with my life
    Try watching Summer League muna. ^^

    May isa or dalawa pa atang laban ang Bulls. Kung makakakita ka ng live stream. lol!

  19. #99
    Cobra Cam with a three pointer in each game so far.

  20. #100
    Manners Maketh Man tiffac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    United Center
    Quote Originally Posted by _Phoenix7_ View Post
    Cobra Cam with a three pointer in each game so far.
    You mean Bairstow? Bakit Cobra Cam tawag sa kanya? ^^

Page 5 of 42 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •