Chicago Bulls Thread: See Red - Page 42 | NBA | PinoyExchange

X

Page 42 of 42 First ... 32 41 42
    DWade know 24M is 24M. that is why he left the Mheat.

Quote Originally Posted by ely_tista View Post
    DWade might opt out because of the JButler trade but if i were DWade, 24 million is 24 million...
    As Dwyane Wade opts in, Jimmy Butler's future in Chicago remains up in air
    K.C. Johnson | Chicago Tribune | June 11, 2017

a Tuesday in which Jimmy Butler's future in Chicago remained uncertain, Dwyane Wade's became clear.

Wade, as expected, informed team officials he will exercise his $23.8 million player option to return to the Bulls next season, sources said. Wade had until June 27 to make his decision, which the Bulls all along assumed would reach the conclusion it did and based its offseason planning on that outcome.

That Wade decided before the trade talks surrounding Butler fully played out in advance of Thursday's NBA draft gave credence to what Wade said on April 29.

"Jimmy is, you know, a huge component in me being here. You know, what's his future like? But at the end of the day it is a me decision," Wade said. "Everyone knows that Jimmy's my guy, and I'm here because of our conversation (last summer). But a lot of it depends on the whole big picture. Jimmy's a big piece, but it's a big picture as an organization."

In fact, one source said Wade all along planned to pick up his option regardless of what happened with Butler. He has enjoyed living in Chicago and obviously wouldn't command a similar salary on the open market after years of sacrificing paydays for the Heat.

for the full article:http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...620-story.html

Reke-Steph-Rose-Davis ZackAttack's Avatar
    Let's go Bulls! Lavine, Dunn, Markannen!

Hopefully magpan out yung players for their transition to a more pace and space offense. #SeeRed

Quote Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
    Let's go Bulls! Lavine, Dunn, Markannen!

Hopefully magpan out yung players for their transition to a more pace and space offense. #SeeRed
    bulls have no other way but to go hoiball. darn it sign kelly olynyk and players who can shoot 3s well. all positions should be able to shoot 3s. let's see if hoiball can work in nba.

MCWilliams is free to go. the CBulls did not extend a qualifying offer for his contract.

Nahaluan lang ng hate ng mga fanboys itong Bulls dahil hindi sa idol nila binigay si Butler.

All you ever read nowadays are fanboys saying "dapat sa Cavs si 'insert player name' pumunta para magka ring siya if he wants to win now"

Puro fanboys ni idol ang maiingay ngayon.

Yet they despise a superstar player if he chooses a rival team.

The hypocrisy of these fanboys. Kung kay idol kumampi si KD nuon, walang iyakan ngayon. Kaso sa rival team siya lumipat at hindi kay idol, so walang katapusang iyakan ang mga fanboys nato.

Lalo na kung nanalo ang cavs.

Tama na ang iyakan mga fanboys ni idol.

BOOM ........... RRondo just got waived!!!

what is next? DWade buyout???

meet the future of the CBulls.

I haven't been here for quite sometime since I changed Forums but I thought you guys may get a laugh out of this.

https://www.gofundme.com/3v7fc-let-o...ard-firegarpax

Kinda old now but still I can't believe people are actually donating.

Then again GarPax is still the Bulls FO. So yeah hahahaha ugh...

LeBronista
    Nag "see red" talaga si portis kay mirotic..

Page 42 of 42 First ... 32 41 42