Chicago Bulls Thread: See Red - Page 4 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 41 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last
    PBA All Filipino Champion khalel610's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffac View Post
    Bulls off season is almost over.

Report: Bulls, Jimmy Butler finalizing five-year max contract worth $95 million

Jimmy Butler is finalizing a five-year, $95 million maximum contract to re-sign with the Chicago Bulls, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Butlerís deal will include a player option after the fourth year of the deal, sources told Yahoo.

Teams pursuing Butler with offer sheet proposals have conceded and moved on, league sources said.

---

Now the Bulls will look for a back up PG for MMLE and that will wrap up the off season for Chicago.

Tax and no flexibility. lol!
    Yan maganda ke Jimmy. After offeran ng Max walang ng arte o drama of exploring FA. Gusto talaga nia maglaro sa bulls. Same with MDJ.

So ano ang balak na kina Noah at Taj?

Jimmy Butler Agreed to a 5 year with the fifth year Butler's option to opting in or out

It's a good news for us guys. And Buckets gained my respect more for not doing the shorter deal. just means that he really love Chicago

Now here we're hoping the front office won't be dumb again getting back up PG that are midget size and defense liability players UTANG NA LOOB

for MDJ naman as long sana he's just coming out off the bench type na this season.

Quote Originally Posted by LynxXx View Post
    ^ who'll be the starting SF?
    T Snell / D McDermott . I believe with our new coach it will be possible

i'll still go with dun2 kc may depensa at simpleng pisikal na player mautak. we can play tony sa 2 at mcbuckets sa 3.

Quote Originally Posted by khalel610 View Post
    So ano ang balak na kina Noah at Taj?
    Mid season pa natin malalaman, parehas walang trade value. Taj recovering from ankle surgery while Noah was bad last season. No idea if he will ever recover from his knee injury.

Quote Originally Posted by LynxXx View Post
    ^ who'll be the starting SF?
    I would still say MDJ will start. So there won't be any pressure on McBuckets when he plays. Snell will probably back up Jimmy.

I doubt we will see anyone play 40+ minutes under Hoiberg, unless necessary. So Snell and McBuckets should get decent playing time.

Sign Ray Ray Parks as backup pg. 😆😆😆

almost 15M for Dunleavy will be insignificant when the cap spikes. even jimmy's 95M will look like a steal.

Neal is FO's target daw for back-up PG. Gary Neal is 6'4''. for me, another option is Sergio Rodriguez if he decides to return to the nBA. He is considered the best player in european basketball last season.

Quote Originally Posted by gelodude View Post
    almost 15M for Dunleavy will be insignificant when the cap spikes. even jimmy's 95M will look like a steal.

Neal is FO's target daw for back-up PG. Gary Neal is 6'4''. for me, another option is Sergio Rodriguez if he decides to return to the nBA. He is considered the best player in european basketball last season.
    I like Corey Joseph from the Spurs but sadly he is RFA.

Rodney Stucky is UFA but I dunno if he will take an MMLE.

Sergio is also interesting but I haven't heard the Bulls interest on him and vice versa.

Right now, Neal looks like a possible target.

last time i checked the target was jeremy lin. yuck. inconsistent and not really skilled. good thing six teams reportedly want him.

^ nasa playbook kasi ng CBulls ang explosive backup PGs. who could be a stretch 4.

but this team has a new coach and probably a new playbook. maybe, they just want to sell lots of jersey and t-shirts if they will take in JLin who is a crowd drawer of the asian nba fans.

Crap! The PG that I wanted the Bulls to get Corey Joseph went to the Raptors.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I'm not sure we can get anyone worthwhile with the MMLE.

PBA All Filipino Champion khalel610's Avatar
    mamaya Aaron Brooks or PG galing Dleague na lang ang makuha natin kase wala namang papatol sa pera ng Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffac View Post
    Crap! The PG that I wanted the Bulls to get Corey Joseph went to the Raptors.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I'm not sure we can get anyone worthwhile with the MMLE.
    And I thought kakayanin makuha with the MMLE si Corey Joseph. That contract though.

Spin is posting the following:

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/nba/ne...in-jordan-hill

Basically it is saying that according to "reports", the Bulls are targeting Lin, Jordan Hill, or Jordan Clarkson.

Though the source twitter account looks suspect.

Right now I think I'm leaning towards Sergio Rodriguez for that back up guard spot.

^ ok sana si Clarkson. but who will LA take for him?

I guess our FO should take a look at Sergio or Andrew Goudelock

Yeah, like the Lakers will give up Clarkson. lol!

With the way Corey Joseph went I think the Bulls don't have the money for Lin.

Andrew Goudelock aka mini mamba. Not a PG but an undersized SG hahahaha xD

In the end we went back with Aaron Brooks -_-

Aaron Brooks verbally commits to Bulls' return

Its 1 yr. So I guess its Vet Min. Hopefully, the Bulls will use their MMLE on someone useful.

damn, bulls basically back w/ the same line up

Reke-Steph-Rose-Davis ZackAttack's Avatar
    Let's just hope the new coach can turn things around for the team offensively

Page 4 of 41 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last