NBA - Page 2 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 42 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last
    Well guys we can kiss the idea of trading Taj good bye. Which is probably good news in its own way.

Taj Gibson Injury: Updates on Bulls Star's Ankle and Recovery

The Bulls announced that Gibson's arthroscopy by Dr. David Porter went as expected. K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune added the team expects him to undergo four months of rehab.

Gibson was a major contributor for the Bulls this season, averaging 10.3 points and 6.4 rebounds in 27.3 minutes per contest. Along with Joakim Noah, Pau Gasol and Nikola Mirotic, he's helped to form one of the NBA's most effective frontcourts.

While Gibson could possibly miss the beginning of the 2016 season with a four-month recovery timetable, he should be completely fine before the regular season gets into full swing.

Because the Bulls boast ample frontcourt depth, they will have no trouble getting by without Gibson in the interim, but his successful recovery will be vital to the team making another postseason run.

---

I'm starting to feel that the Bulls will do nothing this free agency after they deal with Butler's extension. I just don't see any team willing to take on Noah, unless they want to save money.

Speaking of Butler:

Chicago Bulls Navigating Uncharted Territory with Jimmy Butler Free Agency

PBA All Filipino Champion khalel610's Avatar
    Not really expecting anything from the bulls this draft day lalo na after sa sinabi ni Gar sa announcement ni Hoiberg na more internal development ang kailangan nila. Anyways sino sino ang prospects nio sa draft? I hope they can get either one of these guys. ( Vaughn, Wright, or Grant)

^ sa blogabull isang prospect yung rj hunter. potential shooter at 2-spot. ang dapat siguro nating hanapin ay center na athletic. ano naman ibig sabihin ng internal development nila. baka ibig sabihin nun nandun pa rin sina hinbrick, brooks at nazr.

pwede naman siguro kumuha ng ibang vet min players na mas magaling ang FO? langya, may player option pa pala si hinbrick.

So Rose is considered to be traded. Well injured prone naman si rose and butler is set to be the franchise player of the bulls. Kung meron man higwaan si rose at butler sana ma solutionan ni coach fred.

Well kung saka sakaling tuloy trade kay rose, pwede ata makuwa yung first or yung second pick ng lakers

Damn. If Rose will be traded it will be a sad day. Rose is the closest thing to a superstar Chicago ever has since Mike. Plus Rose is also from Chi-town. No. Don't trade Rose please Bulls FO

Quote Originally Posted by warpalakol View Post
    So Rose is considered to be traded. Well injured prone naman si rose and butler is set to be the franchise player of the bulls. Kung meron man higwaan si rose at butler sana ma solutionan ni coach fred.

Well kung saka sakaling tuloy trade kay rose, pwede ata makuwa yung first or yung second pick ng lakers
    To dream, the impossible dream.....

malabong may kukuha kay rose na team sa isang trade. considering yung laki ng salary, injury history at inconsistent play niya.

i say we stick with Rose until his contract ends.for 2015-16, he will have one off-season to work on his game, not on his health alone. tapos mahusay sa opensa yung coach natin.

hanggang 2017 ang contract niya,sabay nung kay taj. if ever we have to, we can rebuild in that year.

PBA All Filipino Champion khalel610's Avatar
    Gusto ko pa naman sana makita na mgkasama sa bulls sina Rose at Davis.

Welcome to Chi-town, Bobby Portis.

ok rin itong nakuha natin. May length, mobility, midrange shooting, ok bball iq, at finishing ability.

Scouting vid from draft express: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZSJbcrWE34

may gut feel ako na susubukan i-trade si Gasol. hindi na siya bagay para sa fast pace offense ni Hoi dahil sa edad niya. siguro ang starting bigs natin ay sina Noah at C and mirotic at PF.

I also doubt that Pau will be traded. Portis looks to be an insurance.

The Bulls may still plan to trade Taj mid-season and it makes a possibility of the Bulls not resigning Noah after this season (if he is not traded).

The Bulls covered what they needed in a young front court player. That means they will be looking into the free agency for a back up PG.

---

I just found something funny that makes this pick awkward. lol!

https://twitter.com/Togethur/status/...831617/photo/1

Bulls biggest summer task at hand? Re-signing Jimmy Butler

- Resign Jimmy B at MAX contract. Will match any other offers.
    - Resign Mike Dunleavy. <--- err kay
    - Hinrich mulling on Player Option. <--- Pls opt out.
    - Management is prepared to be a tax team. <--- Wow!

Looks like that will be the Bulls off season. lol!

More on Bobby Portis

After Tough Childhood, Bobby Portis Has Become Draft's Most Intriguing Sleeper

---

https://twitter.com/BPortistime

Bobby BP Portis
    Bulls Nation sorry for the tweets I sent 4 years ago. I was a boy then. I'm a man now. And a Bull. DRose, Pau, what kinda donuts yall like?

Bobby BP Portis
    Let's get to work #BullsNation

---

I like this kid already.

Hopefully, he is the sleeper of this draft.
    Last edited by tiffac; Jun 26, 2015 at 02:45 PM.

^ Ano ang tweets ni Portis dati at nagso-sorry siya ngayon?

Quote Originally Posted by kabakab View Post
    ^ Ano ang tweets ni Portis dati at nagso-sorry siya ngayon?
    Here bro: https://twitter.com/Togethur/status/...831617/photo/1

He was against the Bulls and was for the Heat. xD

Honestly, he didn't need to say sorry. It was years ago and he acted like any other die hard fan but he still apologized.

The kid knows how to be classy~~

the draft is a contingency for the future TGibson trade.

Since it will probably be a boring off season for the Bulls. I will post more info on Portis instead. lol!

By drafting Bobby Portis, the Bulls went with the best available player. And that's a good thing

If anyone is interested. The article has a Pre-Draft video on Portis strengths during College and this was mentioned:

- Apparently, Portis is a pretty intense dude. He's actually quoted as saying as much, telling Alex Kennedy of Basketball Insiders, "I am crazy." Portis' pregame ritual includes getting super psyched by imagining the opponents slapped his mother. So basically, from a mentality standpoint, this guy is Kevin Garnett Jr. I'm unsure if I should be excited or terrified by that. Probably both.

So Bobby Portis is a LeQueen fantard .. Interesting

I'm expecting pa naman sana a solid back up PG is that we need . We have enough bigs na kasi or is it means Taj or Noah on the trading block

Quote Originally Posted by knorr View Post
    I hope the bulls can get a servisable center to replace noah. Most of the time, its Pau who is guarding the center kaya tuloy pagdating sa 4th qtr mukhang gulay na si Pau.
    The league is going small ball. So players like Portis is probably what the future Centers of the NBA is going to be. Like they say, its a copy cat league lol!

Quote Originally Posted by gothheaven View Post
    So Bobby Portis is a LeQueen fantard .. Interesting

I'm expecting pa naman sana a solid back up PG is that we need . We have enough bigs na kasi or is it means Taj or Noah on the trading block

Well look at it this way bro, Portis was projected to be in the 12-18 ranking. We all know we need younger legs in the front court and all the Bulls target on PG were taken by the time they were on the clock. So they went with the talent that was available. Its probably a good pick to develop.

Also, I actually think, the Bulls will do nothing in the off season but resign Jimmy B and Dunleavy (yup...). I don't think they can get any talent in return for Taj and Noah when the stocks of both players are down due to injury. Maybe mid-season when both players get to play and show they ain't done yet.

^ if ever we re-sign butler, what can we offer dunleavy? The MLE or vet min?

I want dunleavy back coz Snell is not yet ready to be a starting sf. i don't expect significant upgrade at 3 from the FO anyway.

AT pg i prefer we sign an experienced one. a rookie pg cant be trusted in the playoffs.

http://hoopshype.com/2015/06/11/nba-...his-offseason/

my options are mo williams, sergio rodriguez, kendall marshall if he recovers from acl.

tapos back-up pa ni jimmy. kung kaya si jamal crawford. i think clips will let him go as they traded for born ready stephenson.

Page 2 of 42 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last