NBA - Page 5 | NBA | PinoyExchange
X

Page 5 of 32 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last
Results 81 to 100 of 623
  1. #81
    Ginebra Na! Vanilla_Gorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ginebra! Ginebra!
    Quote Originally Posted by KAGEMUSHA View Post
    In other basketball universe, that makes sense.
    Unfortunately, that's not how the Lakers brass think like.
    They want to contend as early as possible.
    They believe that the easiest way to contend is through the veteran players, and so they will use whatever young asset they have to get them.
    You can not blame them too.
    Clippers and Warriors are becoming more and more relevant.
    The Lakers cannot lose their advantage over the other Cali teams.
    They are California.
    I agree. Jim Buss' timeline is what's keeping the Lakers a mess. He promised that the team will compete for the WCF in two or three years time if I remember it right.

    But even if the Clippers and Warriors are making noise and despite the Lakers struggling so hard right now, they will always be California's basketball kings.

    Its just that things aren't how they were before where the Lakers can attract superstar FA's. The NBA landscape is changing.

  2. #82
    Sadly, sanity of Lakers management probably went away since Doc Jerry Buss left.

  3. #83
    s/o to lakers management please please please don't screw this one up. since jerry west left the lakers management may nakuha ba ang lakers na good players sa draft aside from drew bynum?

  4. #84
    julius randle is fully recovered now. but lakers are thinking of including him in a trade for demarcus cousins. DMC is an enigma. he's got the potential to be a superstar but his attitude problems are a big question mark. i'd like to believe that a change in scenery will be good for his maturity.

    and yes, i'll also take him over dwight any day.

  5. #85
    Ginebra Na! Vanilla_Gorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ginebra! Ginebra!
    Quote Originally Posted by white rabbit View Post
    julius randle is fully recovered now. but lakers are thinking of including him in a trade for demarcus cousins. DMC is an enigma. he's got the potential to be a superstar but his attitude problems are a big question mark. i'd like to believe that a change in scenery will be good for his maturity.

    and yes, i'll also take him over dwight any day.
    I'd also like to believe that DMC will become better after a change of scenery but if the rumors are true, the Lakers are giving up too much for him. Randle and #2 which can be Okafor.

    I'm really high on Okafor despite the media tearing him apart for his "poor" defense. Coach K already cleared it up that he didn't push/prioritize Jahlil to go hard on defense as he is the lone legit big they have this season but Jah can play defense. He just didn't have the luxury of playing along a great collegiate defender like Willie Cauley Stein.

    I really believe that Jah can reach DMC's level or even exceed it in just three years with Kobe and Byron's tough approach and dude's got a lot of motivation to become better. His ceiling is Tim Duncan and his floor is Big Al but I think his offense is better than Big Al at this point.

    Jahlil has all the tools and upside to be a franchise center, a vital cog in a championship dynasty. I hope the Lakers see it too.

    BILLION DOLLAR HANDS


  6. #86
    IF Randle is included in this deal, I say forget it though. Keep the 2nd pick (say Okafor), see how it pans out in the next 2-3 years along with Randle and Clarkson. Then let's see if we can get a reasonable deal with Jimmy Butler.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess24 View Post
    IF Randle is included in this deal, I say forget it though. Keep the 2nd pick (say Okafor), see how it pans out in the next 2-3 years along with Randle and Clarkson. Then let's see if we can get a reasonable deal with Jimmy Butler.
    I am pretty sure your avatar does not approve that message LOL

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by KAGEMUSHA View Post
    I am pretty sure your avatar does not approve that message LOL
    The Lakers should give Kobe a decent exit, but other than that, I don't think he's still part of the picture for the future. I think Mitch already said that he doesn't have the criteria of "being able to play with Kobe" in chasing players for the future.

  9. #89
    i think demarcus and kobe will try to kill each other. for that reason alone, i kinda want this trade to happen

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLOLOLOL View Post
    i think demarcus and kobe will try to kill each other. for that reason alone, i kinda want this trade to happen
    which one do you want to see killed, or you want both of them dead?

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLOLOLOL View Post
    i think demarcus and kobe will try to kill each other. for that reason alone, i kinda want this trade to happen
    Another shaq and kobe rift? Personally, I want to keep their no.2 pick together with Randle plus improving Clarkson. I don't want that idea of having both Love and Rondo in this team. This is a total disaster. Let this young guns mature and become the face of the Lakers in the future to keep the team's identity.

  12. #92
    halimaw si BOOGIE kaso yoon nga tama ang sinabi ninyo kung championship ang habol eh hindi sapat na halimaw ka lang dapat maganda attitude at DISIPLINADO yan ang intangible na factors para makapagpachampion kung makukuha natin yan si BOOGIE makakaplayoffs tayo malamang pero HINDI TAYO MAGCHACHAMPION dahil maraming mawawalan ng gana sa ating staff at players because of BOOGIE'S ATTITUDE.

    Aba dapat naman itry naman din nating magdevelop ng players hindi yung asa na lang lagi sa veterans try naman sana naten idevelop si RANDLE CLARKSON at PICK natin ngayon antay tayo kahit mga 2 years tignan niyo ang GSW nagantay sobrang nadevelop ang SPLASH BROTHERS ayun KABOOM biglang nagchampion gayahin sana natin ang taktika nila magdevelop naman tayo ng players!

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by LASON View Post
    halimaw si BOOGIE kaso yoon nga tama ang sinabi ninyo kung championship ang habol eh hindi sapat na halimaw ka lang dapat maganda attitude at DISIPLINADO yan ang intangible na factors para makapagpachampion kung makukuha natin yan si BOOGIE makakaplayoffs tayo malamang pero HINDI TAYO MAGCHACHAMPION dahil maraming mawawalan ng gana sa ating staff at players because of BOOGIE'S ATTITUDE.

    Aba dapat naman itry naman din nating magdevelop ng players hindi yung asa na lang lagi sa veterans try naman sana naten idevelop si RANDLE CLARKSON at PICK natin ngayon antay tayo kahit mga 2 years tignan niyo ang GSW nagantay sobrang nadevelop ang SPLASH BROTHERS ayun KABOOM biglang nagchampion gayahin sana natin ang taktika nila magdevelop naman tayo ng players!
    iba ang mentalidad ng Lakers bosses, bro.
    win now lagi ang trip nila,
    at di natin sila masisisi kasi napatunayan na nila na effective yan.
    Si Randle at Clarkson ay hindi katulad ni Kobe para pagtyagaang i-develop ng Lakers.
    Si Okafor ay me attitude problems din DAW.
    At walang defense.

    Kaya mas gusto kong i-draft nila si Russell pamalit ke Kobe at kumuha na lang ng FA big (Aldridge, Gasol maybe)

  14. #94
    ****... nag opt out na si ED davis tsk tsk siya na nga lang ang isa sa konting matinong players ng LAKERS lalayas pa..patay nanaman ang Lakers nito tsk bargain contract pa naman sana!! buset ka ed davis gamahan sa pera!!!

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by KAGEMUSHA View Post
    iba ang mentalidad ng Lakers bosses, bro.
    win now lagi ang trip nila,
    at di natin sila masisisi kasi napatunayan na nila na effective yan.
    Si Randle at Clarkson ay hindi katulad ni Kobe para pagtyagaang i-develop ng Lakers.
    Si Okafor ay me attitude problems din DAW.
    At walang defense.

    Kaya mas gusto kong i-draft nila si Russell pamalit ke Kobe at kumuha na lang ng FA big (Aldridge, Gasol maybe)
    mas ok kung marc GASOL maKUHA PARA MAGKAINTERIROR defense naman tayo!!! peste ang dali dali natin salaksakan walang makabantay sa loob eh puro bugok dumepensa player naten!!

  16. #96
    With the healthy Randle, Davis is dispensable.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzper View Post
    With the healthy Randle, Davis is dispensable.
    but RANDLE will never be healthy.. isipin mo 1ST GAME pa lang kakatalon pa lang PUTOL NA AGAD TUHOD...yan ang takot ko kay randle parang basura na yan kasi nga sobrang fragile ang katawan..parang kada galaw sa court maiinjure tingin ko nga hindi na yan makakalaro eh parang greg oden siguro yan..malas!

  18. #98
    #Wojbomb!!!!



    Kings vice president of basketball operations Vlade Divac has pursued a possible deal that would include a bevvy of assets, including the Lakers' No. 2 pick in Thursday's NBA draft, rookies Julius Randle and Jordan Clarkson and other draft assets, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Sacramento also would want to unload the remainder of forward Carl Landry's two years, $13.5 million contract, league sources said.

    Minimally, the Lakers have no intention of including Randle in a deal for Cousins, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Randle, a power forward, was the seventh overall pick in the 2014 NBA draft and missed most of his rookie season after leg surgery. The Lakers are reluctant to part with Clarkson too, sources said.

    The Lakers are eager to make a deal for Cousins before Thursday night's draft, but if no agreement is in place, Los Angeles will continue to decide between Duke center Jahlil Okafor and Ohio State guard D'Angelo Russell, sources said.
    Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...030157845.html

  19. #99
    Confirmed: The Lakers office is run by idiots

  20. #100
    taena, lakers are out of their minds. giving up a lot for a potential headcase.

Page 5 of 32 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


X