Taylor Swift : A Global Superstar! 1989 (Thread VIII) - Page 20 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 20 of 21 First ... 10 19 20 21 Last

Out Of The Woods

ang ganda lang one of my faves finally.

Myyyyy waifuuuuuu <3 <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by bladey View Post
    Myyyyy waifuuuuuu <3 <3 <3
    If you have the money though. She's rich even before entering the music industry, so keeping up with her will be hard, even if you do win the lotto here in the Philippines.

Anyway, looks like Swifties will have something to look forward aside from a new CD with a Taylor Swift game coming out.

sino nag-suggest ng hairstyle na yan kay Taylor? hahaha. chaka

Quote Originally Posted by benefitofdoubt View Post
    https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/12746002_10153518306885369_3826508241760427141_n.jpg?oh=1f899d5a0cb769e5c4cefaf1e50a5481&oe=575AD68E &__gda__=1464942488_5daf0ee3c476018d5ca4b53244f35946

#NewRomantics

excited na ako!
    hindi pa pala siya tapos haha. isama na rin niya ang Clean, Wonderland at I Know Places haha

Ramon Inigo Marfil ramoninigomarfil's Avatar

Red face Ramon Inigo D. Marfil

Ramon Iñigo Dizon Marfil mahilig magmasturbate at manyakan ang mga nalaspag at nalamog na

Ramon Iñigo D. Marfil My Phone Call Me : (+632) 6455190
    Ramon Inigo Dizon Marfil Skype / iMessage / Facetime : [email protected]
    Ramon Inigo D. Marfil E-mail Me : [email protected] / [email protected]
    Ramon Inigo Marfil My Home : #29 Edward VIII Street. Kingsvile Subdivision Barangay Mayamot Antipolo City, Rizal
    Ramon Iñigo Marfil Contact Me : +6392254994174 / +639166456738

My Birthday Greet Me : 21 November 1988

24 June, 2015, Singapore) – Global superstar Taylor Swift announced today she is retu

Quote Originally Posted by xtianj11 View Post
    http://www.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/18/taylor-swift-1989-cover-600x600.jpg

Taylor Swift is a seven-time GRAMMY winner, and the youngest recipient in history of the music industry's highest honor, the GRAMMY Award for Album of the Year. She is the best-selling digital music artist of all time, and the only female artist in music history (and just the fourth artist ever) to twice have an album hit the 1 million first-week sales figure (2010's Speak Now and 2012's RED). She's a household name whose insanely catchy yet deeply personal self-penned songs transcend music genres, and a savvy businesswoman who has built a childhood dream into an empire.
    But the numbers don't tell Taylor's story half as well as she could. After all, it's the intangibles that elevate Swift into the stratosphere of our pop culture planet, allowing the 24-year old singer-songwriter to orbit in a more rarified air. Her large-scale charitable contributions are one thing, but it's in the small gestures – the notes of compassion she posts on the Instagram photos of lovelorn fans, the genuine hugs she distributes without discretion – where Swift proves time and time again that platinum-selling, record-setting success has not changed her inherent nature. She is awkwardly honest and powerfully empathetic; a brazen superfan, loyal friend, fierce protector of hearts; and one of the world's greatest ambassadors for the power of just being yourself.
    Granted, for Taylor, "being herself" tends towards shimmering, gossamer perfection – but that's an image regularly blown whenever she dons fake braces and a tri-pony to clown around on late night TV. She's the first artist since the Beatles (and the only female artist in history) to log six or more weeks at #1 with three consecutive studio albums, and while she's been named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World, she's probably the only person on that list who uses social media to post notes to her best friends and videos of her cats.
    As Billboard's youngest-ever Woman of the Year prepares to release her fifth album, 1989, she finds herself, as always, in the glare of a blinding spotlight of expectation – but if you think that scares her, you haven't been paying attention. She calls 1989 her most sonically cohesive collection, and armed with first single, "Shake It Off," she's ready to blaze into the next phase of her still-young career, where she'll continue to dance like no one's watching, write like she stole our collective diary, and inevitably soar to ever-greater heights. All that's left to wonder is how many more lives she’ll lift in the process.
    Hi, newbie in going to concert. Would like to seek advices from people who had experience in attending concerts in Singapore Sport Hub.
    1) vip packages for the first 20 row and 100 row does that mean, 30 to the 99th row are Cat 1 328 pricing?
    2) does PA 1 contain 30-99 row?
    3) which are the best seats (excluding the vip packages)?

Katy confirmed that she and Tay have bad blood. It was about the dancers whom Tay also shared when she was promoting her 1989. Sana peace2 na. Pareho naman sila talented.

Grabeee ha?? Hindi na active ang thread?

alam ko alam nyo na kahapon pa!
    Binasag niya si Adele!

Ok sana next na ang DESPACITO

way to go Tay

Quote Originally Posted by DAKIN View Post
    Grabeee ha?? Hindi na active ang thread?

alam ko alam nyo na kahapon pa!
    Binasag niya si Adele!

Ok sana next na ang DESPACITO

[video=youtube;3tmd-ClpJxA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

way to go Tay
    Sana mabeat din yung fastest 100M views na hawak ng Gangnam Style.

langya nanindak ang lola

wag kasi ginagalit si taytay

Taylor Swift’s ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ Is Breaking Streaming Records Left and Right

http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/taylo...be-record.html

Quote Originally Posted by tony2chopper View Post
    Sana mabeat din yung fastest 100M views na hawak ng Gangnam Style.
    Hindi Gangnam. Yung Gentleman ni PSY.
    Nasaan na ba siya?

Sana nga pero nasa 67M pa lang as of this writing. 2 days pa naman di ba?

3 Days ang record ni PSY.
    4 Days naman kay Adele.

Sana!!! Go Swifties!!! Kill the repeat button.
    Naka-500+ na ata ako since the debut.

Page 20 of 21 First ... 10 19 20 21 Last