GOD 's written Words discerned thru revelations solely by
    a spiritually converted little child upon divine guidance
    from isaiah 28:10

Quote Originally Posted by aida View Post
    "EAT MY FLESH, DRINK MY BLOOD"

The "flesh" of Jesus

Jesus is the Word!

John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us…"

The "flesh" of Jesus therefore refers to the "letter" of the word which is accessible to all, just as He was visible and seen by many people in His time.

"Eating the flesh of Jesus"

Jeremiah "ate the word" of God, therefore he must have "eaten the flesh" of Jesus!

Jeremiah 15:16 "Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts."

David "ate the words," therefore like Jeremiah he must have "eaten the flesh" of Jesus :

Psalms 119:103 "How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!"

So was John the apostle, as he was exiled in the isle of Patmos. The angel told him to eat the "book."

Revelation 10:9 "And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up…10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up…"
    psalm 56:10

GOD's Words that HE let them be written even from the Old Testament revealed to seek
    for the letter killeth:

Isaiah 34:

GOD's divine guidance on HIS written Words on
    isaiah 28:10 spiritually revealed the ALMIGHTY's
    Truth HE conveys.
    v v v v v

Quote Originally Posted by tiburcioSais View Post
    Delving into history, it was indeed all of Christianity but never any of these religions, monasticism, and denominationalism. All of these just sprouted from 70 AD up to this circa of the 21st century.

v v v v v

Church History:

Relevant for Modern Christianity

Church History, on the surface, seems irrelevant to 21st century Christianity. However, Christianity, unlike any other religion, is deeply rooted in history. Central to the Christian faith is the fact that God came to earth as a man -- Jesus Christ. He lived, loved and taught among humanity about 2000 years ago. The historical reality of His sacrifice, burial and resurrection is the cornerstone of the Christian faith. The Bible is not a fairy tale, but a divinely inspired historical record of God's plan of redemption for a hurting world. To study church history is to see the hand of God at work amidst the strife, transgression and glory of man's ways.

# 30-70 AD) The Time of Jesus and the Apostles The death and resurrection of Christ.
    # The Christian faith is birthed and the gospel of grace is preached.

Christianity: Simple Truth
    Christianity rises to the top when you earnestly investigate the other theories, philosophies, movements and religions of the world. Yes, as hard as it is to hear in our pluralistic world community, Christianity is different than all the others.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Thus, could be gleaned that these early believers were Christians without any coined man-made labels.

Universality was still out of the way then and differentiators were just later man-made tags. They were just obscure Christians then and up to now, could be felt by anyone with true humility abounding in his/her deep inner spirit.

Didn't find any opposing wisdom between these apostles when upon the true and absolute recognition of GOD and HIS doctrines. And, most worthy is that they were just lowly christians without any grandeurs of these man-made structural edifices. Best to adhere with these foundations and early beginnings of these first christians.

Act 11:22 Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch.

Act 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Act 15:22 Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren:

Act 15:23 And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:

Act 15:30 So when they were dismissed, they came to Antioch: and when they had gathered the multitude together, they delivered the epistle:

And most of all are these:
    Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jhn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    psalm 56:10

from
    The Library of Congress

God is unchangeable. God's word is unchangeable too. In Matthew 24:35, the Lord Jesus said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

Why then are we so ready to accept changes to God's word in the form of different Bible versions? The Authorized King James text has faithfully served the body of Christ for almost 400 years. During this time, and during its translation, Satan has viciously and relentlessly attacked it. I now hear Christians attacking it too! I've heard preachers and lay people say things like, "it's too hard to read" or "it doesn't properly reflect the true meaning of the original Greek". The issue about the original Greek sets my teeth on edge--which Greek? There are Greek manuscripts galore, including the corrupted manuscripts that the Roman Catholic religion uses. The snide remarks and attacks against this utterly reliable text are unfounded.

We must remember that the Bible is a spiritual book and is understandable to those who are led by God's Spirit. It is not possible for the natural man to understand it [I Corinthians 2:14], hence paraphrasing or simplifying it will do no good. The Bible is not supposed to read like a fairy tale--Peter said, "for we have not followed cunningly devised fables" [II Peter 1:16]. The words of the Authorized King James are not laborious to me, they are beautiful and full of God's power. Even the world knows it--the Authorized King James has been listed on Norton Anthology's list of "the world's best literature" for decades.

The new versions have come up with some dangerous changes to the scriptures. The Lord God gives us stern warnings about changing His Word--

Revelation 22:18-19, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Proverbs 30:5-6, Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

I do not buy the line that the inerrant word of God is found only in the originals-- which nobody has. I know that God has the power to preserve His word and that he wouldn't leave us out in the dark with an "imperfect" translation. In the authorized King James Version God assembled, and moved with His Spirit, a team of some of the world's best scholars to translate His word into the world's most popular language, English.

The complete translator's notes of the Authorized King James scholars are not included in today's publishings. This is unfortunate because these notes say a lot about these men-- they were humble, loved the word of God, loved the King, were berated by the Catholic religion, and they desired a translation for the common man who was kept in darkness. Some of the translators where killed for their faith. This book was forged in blood, sweat, and tears.

I've heard folks make a big to-do about the italics in the Authorized KJV. Well, unlike many of today's translators, the authorized KJV translators let us know which words they had to add in translating in order to give the full meaning of the original text (these are the words in italics in the KJV). Other translators have added words too--but they don't tell you what they've added. I speak a little Spanish and know that it is oftentimes necessary to rearrange or add words so that the translation makes sense. These men went through the extra trouble of identifying which words they added. That's real scholarship and integrity.

How many classes have you been in where every student has a different textbook? None. It just doesn't make good sense on a very practical level. We all need to be on the same sheet of music so that we are in harmony. Let's not confuse our kids by teaching/preaching from the NKJV, NIV, NASV, LB, the Message, Phillips, GN, etc.

Let's not accept the premise that the tried and true Authorized King James is somehow outdated and is to be replaced by dozens of new translations. A standard test determined the Authorized KJV reading level to be 5th grade because it contains mostly one and two-syllablic words making it one of the easiest to read. People have been getting saved by reading it for a long, long time. We know that it contains the Word of life whereby we live and grow.

Satan knows that in a generation we won't uniformly quote the scriptures. Imagine ten people with ten different translations trying to recite a psalm together. Confusion. Satan knows that many newborn babes in Christ will not have the real milk that they need in order to grow because they'll have a watered down version of the truth. He figures that if he can't kill the babes, he'll do the next best thing-stunt their growth. At the same time the world will point to the untainted JESUS CHRIST christianity and say, "They don't even have a definitive word of God. Anybody can write a Bible." They already say that the Bible was "just written by men".

Being able to talk to a child of God (Matthew 18:3) and have our spirits commune on the parts of God's word that we've memorized is great. I now find people who are quoting scriptures that I know, but they are worded so differently that I have to ask the reference. This is confusion, and we know who authors confusion, the enemy of our souls, the Devil. I believe that the emergence of these many different "Bible" versions is Satan's most successful attempt to attack God's word. The Bible says that in the last days there's going to be a falling away of the church and I believe that these other versions are helping to usher it along.

re joinder 1 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Timeline of Bible Translation History

1,400 BC: The first written Word of God: The Ten Commandments delivered to Moses.

500 BC: Completion of All Original Hebrew Manuscripts which make up The 39 Books of the Old Testament.

200 BC: Completion of the Septuagint Greek Manuscripts which contain The 39 Old Testament Books AND 14 Apocrypha Books.

1st Century AD: Completion of All Original Greek Manuscripts which make up The 27 Books of the New Testament.

315 AD: Athenasius, the Bishop of Alexandria, identifies the 27 books of the New Testament which are today recognized as the canon of scripture.

382 AD: Jerome's Latin Vulgate Manuscripts Produced which contain All 80 Books (39 Old Test. + 14 Apocrypha + 27 New Test).

500 AD: Scriptures have been Translated into Over 500 Languages.

600 AD: LATIN was the Only Language Allowed for Scripture.

995 AD: Anglo-Saxon (Early Roots of English Language) Translations of The New Testament Produced.

1384 AD: Wycliffe is the First Person to Produce a (Hand-Written) manuscript Copy of the Complete Bible; All 80 Books.

1455 AD: Gutenberg Invents the Printing Press; Books May Now be mass-Produced Instead of Individually Hand-Written. The First Book Ever Printed is Gutenberg's Bible in Latin.

1516 AD: Erasmus Produces a Greek/Latin Parallel New Testament.

1522 AD: Martin Luther's German New Testament.

1526 AD: William Tyndale's New Testament; The First New Testament printed in the English Language.

1535 AD: Myles Coverdale's Bible; The First Complete Bible printed in the English Language (80 Books: O.T. & N.T. & Apocrypha).

1537 AD: Tyndale-Matthews Bible; The Second Complete Bible printed in English. Done by John "Thomas Matthew" Rogers (80 Books).

1539 AD: The "Great Bible" Printed; The First English Language Bible Authorized for Public Use (80 Books).

1560 AD: The Geneva Bible Printed; The First English Language Bible to add Numbered Verses to Each Chapter (80 Books).

1568 AD: The Bishops Bible Printed; The Bible of which the King James was a Revision (80 Books).

1609 AD: The Douay Old Testament is added to the Rheims New Testament (of 1582) Making the First Complete English Catholic Bible; Translated from the Latin Vulgate (80 Books).

1611 AD: The King James Bible Printed; Originally with All 80 Books. The Apocrypha was Officially Removed in 1885 Leaving Only 66 Books.

1782 AD: Robert Aitken's Bible; The First English Language Bible (KJV) Printed in America.

1791 AD: Isaac Collins and Isaiah Thomas Respectively Produce the First Family Bible and First Illustrated Bible Printed in America. Both were King James Versions, with All 80 Books.

1808 AD: Jane Aitken's Bible (Daughter of Robert Aitken); The First Bible to be Printed by a Woman.

1833 AD: Noah Webster's Bible; After Producing his Famous Dictionary, Webster Printed his Own Revision of the King James Bible.

1841 AD: English Hexapla New Testament; an Early Textual Comparison showing the Greek and 6 Famous English Translations in Parallel Columns.

1846 AD: The Illuminated Bible; The Most Lavishly Illustrated Bible printed in America. A King James Version, with All 80 Books.

1863 AD: Robert Young's "Literal" Translation; often criticized for being so literal that it sometimes obscures the contextual English meaning.

1885 AD: The "English Revised Version" Bible; The First Major English Revision of the KJV.

1901 AD: The "American Standard Version"; The First Major American Revision of the KJV.

1952 AD: The "Revised Standard Version" (RSV); said to be a Revision of the 1901 American Standard Version, though more highly criticized.

1971 AD: The "New American Standard Bible" (NASB) is Published as a "Modern and Accurate Word for Word English Translation" of the Bible.

1973 AD: The "New International Version" (NIV) is Published as a "Modern and Accurate Phrase for Phrase English Translation" of the Bible.

1982 AD: The "New King James Version" (NKJV) is Published as a "Modern English Version Maintaining the Original Style of the King James."

1990 AD: The "New Revised Standard Version" (NRSV); further revision of 1952 RSV, (itself a revision of 1901 ASV), criticized for "gender inclusiveness".

2002 AD: The English Standard Version (ESV) is Published as a translation to bridge the gap between the accuracy of the NASB and the readability of the NIV.

This English Bible History Article & Timeline is ©2013 by author & editor: John L. Jeffcoat III. Special thanks is also given to Dr. Craig H. Lampe for his valuable contributions to the text. This page may be freely reproduced or quoted, in whole or in part, in print or electronically, under the one condition that prominent credit must be given to “WWW.GREATSITE.COM” as the source.

re joinder 2 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

The first hand-written English language Bible manuscripts were produced in the 1380's AD by John Wycliffe, an Oxford professor, scholar, and theologian. Wycliffe, (also spelled “Wycliff” & “Wyclif”), was well-known throughout Europe for his opposition to the teaching of the organized Church, which he believed to be contrary to the Bible. With the help of his followers, called the Lollards, and his assistant Purvey, and many other faithful scribes, Wycliffe produced dozens of English language manuscript copies of the scriptures. They were translated out of the Latin Vulgate, which was the only source text available to Wycliffe. The Pope was so infuriated by his teachings and his translation of the Bible into English, that 44 years after Wycliffe had died, he ordered the bones to be dug-up, crushed, and scattered in the river!

One of Wycliffe’s followers, John Hus, actively promoted Wycliffe’s ideas: that people should be permitted to read the Bible in their own language, and they should oppose the tyranny of the Roman church that threatened anyone possessing a non-Latin Bible with execution. Hus was burned at the stake in 1415, with Wycliffe’s manuscript Bibles used as kindling for the fire. The last words of John Hus were that, “in 100 years, God will raise up a man whose calls for reform cannot be suppressed.” Almost exactly 100 years later, in 1517, Martin Luther nailed his famous 95 Theses of Contention (a list of 95 issues of heretical theology and crimes of the Roman Catholic Church) into the church door at Wittenberg. The prophecy of Hus had come true! Martin Luther went on to be the first person to translate and publish the Bible in the commonly-spoken dialect of the German people; a translation more appealing than previous German Biblical translations. Foxe’s Book of Martyrs records that in that same year, 1517, seven people were burned at the stake by the Roman Catholic Church for the crime of teaching their children to say the Lord’s Prayer in English rather than Latin.

This English Bible History Article & Timeline is ©2013 by author & editor: John L. Jeffcoat III. Special thanks is also given to Dr. Craig H. Lampe for his valuable contributions to the text. This page may be freely reproduced or quoted, in whole or in part, in print or electronically, under the one condition that prominent credit must be given to “WWW.GREATSITE.COM” as the source.
    Last edited by john 5:39; Sep 16, 2014 at 11:28 AM. Reason: up arrow insertion

re joinder 3 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Johann Gutenberg invented the printing press in the 1450's, and the first book to ever be printed was a Latin language Bible, printed in Mainz, Germany. Gutenberg’s Bibles were surprisingly beautiful, as each leaf Gutenberg printed was later colorfully hand-illuminated. Born as “Johann Gensfleisch” (John Gooseflesh), he preferred to be known as “Johann Gutenberg” (John Beautiful Mountain). Ironically, though he had created what many believe to be the most important invention in history, Gutenberg was a victim of unscrupulous business associates who took control of his business and left him in poverty. Nevertheless, the invention of the movable-type printing press meant that Bibles and books could finally be effectively produced in large quantities in a short period of time. This was essential to the success of the Reformation.

In the 1490’s another Oxford professor, and the personal physician to King Henry the 7th and 8th, Thomas Linacre,decided to learn Greek. After reading the Gospels in Greek, and comparing it to the Latin Vulgate, he wrote in his diary, “Either this (the original Greek) is not the Gospel… or we are not Christians.” The Latin had become so corrupt that it no longer even preserved the message of the Gospel… yet the Church still threatened to kill anyone who read the scripture in any language other than Latin… though Latin was not an original language of the scriptures.
    Last edited by john 5:39; Sep 18, 2014 at 09:34 AM. Reason: arrow up insertion

GOD of the old and new testament reveals HIS true identity only to those who will humble themselves and converted little children.

OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT (God’s explanation vs. man’s understanding)

Revelation of the ONE TRUE GOD
    (continuation)

5. In the testament of salvation, God promised Himself to be the inheritance to the beneficiaries, the priests:

Ezekiel 44:28 "And it shall be unto them for an inheritance: I am their inheritance…"

Psalms 16:5 "The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my…"

The spiritual priests are the chosen of God:

1 Peter 2:5 "Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ."

Revelation 1:6 "And hath made us kings and priests unto God…"

6. The frightening God had to take the characteristics of a dove in order to be acceptable to the beneficiaries.

Exodus 20:18 "And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. 19 And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die."

Thus, at the fulfillment of the testament the beneficiaries received God, as inheritance, in His form or manifestation of Holy Spirit:

John 7:39 "(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)"

Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost…"

7. God had not yet revealed His name in the Old Testament books, contrary to the dictate of the intellect.

Isaiah 56:2 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I."

The NAME of God is revealed to be JESUS CHRIST in:

Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"

Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
    OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT (God’s explanation vs. man’s understanding)

Revelation of the ONE TRUE GOD

Who is the one true God that we have to "diligently seek" and give meaning to the following?

John 8:19 "Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? (Ang mga alagad ni Cristo na nang panhong yaon ay hindi pa napagkikilala si Jesus na Siya ang Ama ay nagtanong, "Nasaan ang iyong Ama?") Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also {Si Jesus ay sumagot at sinabi bilang panimulang pagpapakilala Niya sa kanila (at ngayon ay panimulang pagpapakilala ni Jesus sa mga mambabasa ng Biblia)}, "Kung Ako'y inyong mangakikilala ay makikilala na din ninyo ang Aking Ama na kami ay iisa at siya din)."

If we humble ourselves like "babes or infants," God will introduce Himself:

Isaiah 28:9 (KJV) "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts." (Ang tuturuan ng Panginoon ng kaalaman at unawa sa Kaniyang mga salita ay silang nagpapakababa sa Kaniya sa paraang pakikinig sa Kaniyang mga salita mula sa Kaniyang mga isinugo - ang mga espirituwal na ina (maging lalake o babae man) na inaawat sa gatas at sa suso ang mga tao (na simbolong sila ay inilalapit nila sa Panginoon para Siya na ang magturo sa kanila)."

1. There is only one God:

1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things…"

2. God made a covenant or testament of salvation, a promise of everlasting life, with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their seeds (many verses).

Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."

Genesis 17:7 "And I will establish my covenant (or testament) between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee."

These are the spiritual seeds of Abraham as God is speaking in parable. Many of the physical seeds of Abraham are not even included in the following:

Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ’s (Kung ang sinoman ay "kay Cristo" o si jesucristo ang kinikilalang Dios +nauunawaan and Kaniyang espirituwal na wika), then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

3. The covenant or testament can only be fulfilled by the death of the maker. The maker is the Father God.

Hebrews 9:16 "For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator."

4. The Father God cannot fulfill His testament without manifesting Himself in the flesh. Thus,

1 Timothy 3:16 (KJV) "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh…"

Many verses testify to the truth that the "flesh" refers to JESUS CHRIST both in the Old and New Testament books. Among them are the following:

Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."

Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

Therefore, Emmanuel or "God with us in the flesh," a true human being, is now called the SON OF GOD for two reasons:

First – In this manifestation or form of MAN, God can now fulfill His testament by His death:

1 John 3:16 (KJV only) "Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us…"

Second – In His manifestation or form of MAN, God can now show the Way (John 14:6), by example (1 Pet. 2:21 ), as model to His chosen (Rom. 8:29 ) for no man is worthy of this role (Rom. 3:10 -12, 23).

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way…"

1 Peter 2:21 "For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:"

Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."

Romans 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.". . . .

re joinder 4

In 1496, John Colet, another Oxford professor and the son of the Mayor of London, started reading the New Testament in Greek and translating it into English for his students at Oxford, and later for the public at Saint Paul’s Cathedral in London. The people were so hungry to hear the Word of God in a language they could understand, that within six months there were 20,000 people packed in the church and at least that many outside trying to get in! (Sadly, while the enormous and beautiful Saint Paul’s Cathedral remains the main church in London today, as of 2003, typical Sunday morning worship attendance is only around 200 people… and most of them are tourists). Fortunately for Colet, he was a powerful man with friends in high places, so he amazingly managed to avoid execution.

In considering the experiences of Linacre and Colet, the great scholar Erasmus was so moved to correct the corrupt Latin Vulgate, that in 1516, with the help of printer John Froben, he published a Greek-Latin Parallel New Testament. The Latin part was not the corrupt Vulgate, but his own fresh rendering of the text from the more accurate and reliable Greek, which he had managed to collate from a half-dozen partial old Greek New Testament manuscripts he had acquired. This milestone was the first non-Latin Vulgate text of the scripture to be produced in a millennium… and the first ever to come off a printing press. The 1516 Greek-Latin New Testament of Erasmus further focused attention on just how corrupt and inaccurate the Latin Vulgate had become, and how important it was to go back and use the original Greek (New Testament) and original Hebrew (Old Testament) languages to maintain accuracy… and to translate them faithfully into the languages of the common people, whether that be English, German, or any other tongue. No sympathy for this “illegal activity” was to be found from Rome… even as the words of Pope Leo X's declaration that "the fable of Christ was quite profitable to him" continued through the years to infuriate the people of God.
    Last edited by john 5:39; Sep 21, 2014 at 11:02 AM. Reason: up arrows deletion

GOD 's written Words in Spiritual Truth discerned from revelations upon HIS sole divine
    guidance on isaiah 28:10

isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. 2 timothy3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
    colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
    1 john 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
    psalm 56:10 In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.
    john 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
    matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

JESUS CHRIST is G O D !!

From GOD ' s written Words precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little, there a little.[/QUOTE]
    JESUS CHRIST is G O D !!

Revelations were absolutely written from HIS Words precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little, there a little.

The following sans human knowledge:
    genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Created man is just one with body, soul and spirit.

1 thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 john 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

john 10:30 I and my Father are one.
    \
    1 john 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

GOD ' s stern sacred written Words to real searchers of HIS Truth from the old and new testaments.

revelations 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by aida;63991111.....

Identity of God and idolatry

If the reader will notice, in almost everything Jesus Christ did He directed the attention of the listeners either to the introduction of the Father or to Himself. Could we not see this as the great subject in the book of John? Did He have to do this? Did not His listeners, the Jews, presumed to have known the Father Who is the God and the Lord of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? Could we not relate this to what Paul wrote as he emphasized his own, and the other apostles', recognition of God?

1 CORINTHIANS 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father;...and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

What did Paul and the other apostles see in:

DEUTERONOMY 6:4 "Hear (listen intently), O Israel (chosen): The Lord (Jesus Christ is the only Lord) our God (our Father) is one Lord."

What did Paul and the other apostles see in Jesus (in His role as Son of God) giving "the First of all the commandments," when He was asked by Scribe in:

MARK 12:28 "And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?"

MARK 12:29 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord."

In the New International Version of the Bible, and other translations, the phrase "first commandment" is changed to "the most important commandment."

It was after Jesus Christ said this that He began summarizing "the laws and the prophets" into just two commandments of, "loving God and that of the neighbor ( "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself" - Ibigin mo ang kaligtasan ng iyong kapwa pili na binabahaginan siya ng katotohanan para sa kaniyang ikaliligtas, gaya ng kung paano mo inibig ang iyong sariling kaligtasan)."

Could we see in the same manner the listing of the Ten Commandments, the first being directed to the identification of God and the command not worship "another?"

EXODUS 20:2-3 "I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt , out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

Did the Jews, in the eyes of Jesus Christ, truly recognize the God of their fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? This was answered by our Lord in:

JOHN 8:19 "Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father; if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also (Kung Ako ay mangakikilala ninyo, ay mangakikilala na din ninyo ang Aking Ama, na Ako at ang Ama ay iisa at siya din)."

6. Our Lord was speaking spiritual things, but the Jews could only understand physical things. And for this reason, our Lord was completely justified in calling the Jews as:

JOHN 8:44 "Ye are the sons of your father the devil...he was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

7. But the Jews insisted on being the children of Abraham, and did not listen to what Jesus Christ was telling them. Therefore, Jesus gave this sweeping statement:

JOHN 8:47 "He that is of God heareth God's (spiritual) words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God."

JOHN 8:37 "I know that ye are Abraham's seeds; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you."

8. Physically the Jews were the children of Abraham and the Bible talks of them as the chosen people of God in the Old Testament. Spiritually, they were not because they are not "of Jesus Christ" (Galatians 3:29). Could we now see very clearly the spiritual aspect of the word of God?

9. Spiritually, only the disciples of Christ who recognized Him, understood what He said, followed Him, and remained faithful to Him, were the real spiritual chosen people of God. These were the "little ones who had not knowledge of good and evil."

10. These were not many. In fact, they were only a "handful" as shown in the account of the apostles themselves.

ACTS 2:1-3 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them."

ACTS 1:15 "And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples... (the number of names together were about a hundred and twenty.)

Harvest for our Lord's own ministry confirmed His statement, "For many are called, but few are chosen.".....

- God is a Spirit, immortal and heavenly. Man is physical being, mortal, and earthly.
    - God spoke and is represented by His words.

This proved that so many records predate the oldest of the bible books. Moses generation counted from Adam would not predate the oldest ruins of civilized communities!

Quote Originally Posted by john 5:39 View Post
    re joinder 1 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Timeline of Bible Translation History

1,400 BC: The first written Word of God: The Ten Commandments delivered to Moses.

500 BC: Completion of All Original Hebrew Manuscripts which make up The 39 Books of the Old Testament.

200 BC: Completion of the Septuagint Greek Manuscripts which contain The 39 Old Testament Books AND 14 Apocrypha Books.

1st Century AD: Completion of All Original Greek Manuscripts which make up The 27 Books of the New Testament.

315 AD: Athenasius, the Bishop of Alexandria, identifies the 27 books of the New Testament which are today recognized as the canon of scripture.

382 AD: Jerome's Latin Vulgate Manuscripts Produced which contain All 80 Books (39 Old Test. + 14 Apocrypha + 27 New Test).

500 AD: Scriptures have been Translated into Over 500 Languages.

600 AD: LATIN was the Only Language Allowed for Scripture.

995 AD: Anglo-Saxon (Early Roots of English Language) Translations of The New Testament Produced.

1384 AD: Wycliffe is the First Person to Produce a (Hand-Written) manuscript Copy of the Complete Bible; All 80 Books.

1455 AD: Gutenberg Invents the Printing Press; Books May Now be mass-Produced Instead of Individually Hand-Written. The First Book Ever Printed is Gutenberg's Bible in Latin.

1516 AD: Erasmus Produces a Greek/Latin Parallel New Testament.

1522 AD: Martin Luther's German New Testament.

1526 AD: William Tyndale's New Testament; The First New Testament printed in the English Language.

1535 AD: Myles Coverdale's Bible; The First Complete Bible printed in the English Language (80 Books: O.T. & N.T. & Apocrypha).

1537 AD: Tyndale-Matthews Bible; The Second Complete Bible printed in English. Done by John "Thomas Matthew" Rogers (80 Books).

1539 AD: The "Great Bible" Printed; The First English Language Bible Authorized for Public Use (80 Books).

1560 AD: The Geneva Bible Printed; The First English Language Bible to add Numbered Verses to Each Chapter (80 Books).

1568 AD: The Bishops Bible Printed; The Bible of which the King James was a Revision (80 Books).

1609 AD: The Douay Old Testament is added to the Rheims New Testament (of 1582) Making the First Complete English Catholic Bible; Translated from the Latin Vulgate (80 Books).

1611 AD: The King James Bible Printed; Originally with All 80 Books. The Apocrypha was Officially Removed in 1885 Leaving Only 66 Books.

1782 AD: Robert Aitken's Bible; The First English Language Bible (KJV) Printed in America.

1791 AD: Isaac Collins and Isaiah Thomas Respectively Produce the First Family Bible and First Illustrated Bible Printed in America. Both were King James Versions, with All 80 Books.

1808 AD: Jane Aitken's Bible (Daughter of Robert Aitken); The First Bible to be Printed by a Woman.

1833 AD: Noah Webster's Bible; After Producing his Famous Dictionary, Webster Printed his Own Revision of the King James Bible.

1841 AD: English Hexapla New Testament; an Early Textual Comparison showing the Greek and 6 Famous English Translations in Parallel Columns.

1846 AD: The Illuminated Bible; The Most Lavishly Illustrated Bible printed in America. A King James Version, with All 80 Books.

1863 AD: Robert Young's "Literal" Translation; often criticized for being so literal that it sometimes obscures the contextual English meaning.

1885 AD: The "English Revised Version" Bible; The First Major English Revision of the KJV.

1901 AD: The "American Standard Version"; The First Major American Revision of the KJV.

1952 AD: The "Revised Standard Version" (RSV); said to be a Revision of the 1901 American Standard Version, though more highly criticized.

1971 AD: The "New American Standard Bible" (NASB) is Published as a "Modern and Accurate Word for Word English Translation" of the Bible.

1973 AD: The "New International Version" (NIV) is Published as a "Modern and Accurate Phrase for Phrase English Translation" of the Bible.

1982 AD: The "New King James Version" (NKJV) is Published as a "Modern English Version Maintaining the Original Style of the King James."

1990 AD: The "New Revised Standard Version" (NRSV); further revision of 1952 RSV, (itself a revision of 1901 ASV), criticized for "gender inclusiveness".

2002 AD: The English Standard Version (ESV) is Published as a translation to bridge the gap between the accuracy of the NASB and the readability of the NIV.

Adam and Eve were late comers

Some genealogical computations I read once, pointed that Adam and Eve could have lived about 6,000 BC. Even stretching it to 10,000 BC would make them and their ET geneticist/s a late intrusion to the planet earth.

The weathering pattern of the Sphinx are said to be about 12,000 BC - meaning there was at least one fully capable civilization at the intrusion of the claimed Hebraic first human ancestors.

Below is a scientific evidence that somewhere near Havila, Heeva, Mu/Lemuria were humanoid capable of artistic expression half a million years ago:

Homo erectus on Java was already using shells of freshwater mussels as tools half a million years ago, and as a 'canvas' for an engraving. An international team of researchers, led by Leiden archaeologist José Joordens, published this discovery on 3 December in Nature...

A team of 21 researchers studied hundreds of fossil shells and associated finds and sediments from the Homo erectus site Trinil, on the Indonesian island of Java. The shells are part of the Dubois Collection that has been held at the Naturalis Biodiversity Center since the end of the 19th century. The shells were excavated by the Dutch physician and researcher Eugène Dubois, the discoverer of Pithecanthropus erectus -- now known as Homo erectus...

By applying two dating methods, researchers at the VU University Amsterdam and Wageningen University have determined that the shell with the engraving is minimally 430,000 and maximally 540,000 years old.This means that the engraving is at least four times older than the previously oldest known engravings, found in Africa...

- http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1203142453.htm

Maybe it is about time we consider a recalibration of our fascination with Abrahamic religious mind control. Perhaps we should at least question what was the motivation for the Abrahamic God/s for this dumbing down of civilization.

DECIPHERING GOD’S SPIRITUAL LANGUAGE

BIBLE SEARCHERS

"Searchers" of the Scriptures are typified by the Scribes and the Apostles during the time of Christ. The Scribes, with due diligence and human effort, tried to gain mastery of the word of God. That is why they were called Doctors of the Law. The Apostles, on the other hand, like "little children," knew nothing and could do nothing.

The Scribes were "searchers" of the Sacred Scriptures in the eyes of men. To God, however, no longer were they for they took upon themselves the authority that belonged to Him. The true searchers were the Apostles who fully and truly depended on God, and not on fellowmen:

James 1:5-8 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

And it was the Apostles who were anointed by the Holy Spirit!

1 John 2:27 "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him."

GOD IS A SPIRIT

God Is a Spirit (John 4:24). What relationship can we have with a Spirit? God made a plan that He can relate to His chosen people. This is through His spoken words. Can the spoken words be separated from the Speaker? Are the Speaker and the Word counted two? Or, one and the same? This is the essence of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

The spoken words were relayed to His prophets and apostles.

2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

From another angle, we see the Word as referring to Jesus Christ.

John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us..."

Revelation 19:13 "And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God."

Just as God relates to His chosen through His words; so is the Word in the flesh:

1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"

Since the creation of man, God had been relating to the people through His spoken words. In the beginning the spoken word was conveyed from mouth to mouth from generation to generation.

Moses began putting these words in writing in the book of Genesis, the first book. The last person was John the apostle, who wrote the book of Revelation as he was exiled in the island of Patmos. The prophets and apostles, therefore, were the WRITERS while God is the AUTHOR. The writers might have different styles in writing, but the message cannot be altered.

In the beginning, the words were written on bark of trees and skin of animals. Later, these were transferred to the crude form of paper called papyrus, and compiled into rolls. It was only after the invention of the printing press in the mid 20th century, that we have the words of God printed in books, which we now call the Holy Bible. This is the proof that, indeed, God is represented by His words:

2 Timothy 3:16-17 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all (SPIRITUAL) good works."
    [QUOTE=aida;53609961]DECIPHERING GOD’S SPIRITUAL LANGUAGE

SOME FACTS ABOUT THE BIBLE

God commissioned about forty men, called prophets and apostles, to write His spoken words. It took them about 1,600 years from 1500 B.C. to 97 A.D. to do it. They were simply the writers:

2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

The Holy Bible was written, not in words of human wisdom, but in words inspired by the Holy Spirit:

1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which (SPIRITUAL) things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."

In the beginning, the Holy Bible was written without division into chapters and verses. It was only in the mid 20th century that this was done. Stephen Langton divided the Bible into chapters in about 1228 A.D. R. Nathan divided the Old Testament into verses in 1448 A.D. Robert Stephanus divided the New Testament into verses in 1551. The entire Bible, divided into chapters and verses, first appeared in the Geneva Bible in 1560 A.D. The Holy Bible, or part of it, was translated into more than 1,600 different languages and dialects in the early 1960’s. Man’s role, therefore, in the WORD OF GOD is limited to the writing, printing the book, and dividing it into chapters and verses. As to its interpretation, this is the subject of this short article.

John 6:63 "(Jesus Christ speaking) It is the spirit that quickeneth... the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

Romans 7:14 "For we know that the law is spiritual..."

It should be noted that God is the AUTHOR, while the prophets and apostles were only the WRITERS. God is the SPEAKER, while the writers are only the SPEAKER SYSTEM. The speaker system cannot produce sound of its own. If ever, it is purely hiss and hum, a cacophony and noise. Who can, therefore, decipher or interpret the word of God in the Holy Bible?
    [QUOTE]

2 pet 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

[QUOTE=john 5:39;71739380][QUOTE=aida;53609961]DECIPHERING GOD’S SPIRITUAL LANGUAGE

SOME FACTS ABOUT THE BIBLE

God commissioned about forty men, called prophets and apostles, to write His spoken words. It took them about 1,600 years from 1500 B.C. to 97 A.D. to do it. They were simply the writers:

GOD/SOURCE need not any 40 men. IT/SOURCE need no bible - religious elites need it to justify their parasitic cultural position.

This doesn't refer to the bible at the time it was quoted as such. There was no compiled bible if and when such quote was uttered. Use common sense.

1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which (SPIRITUAL) things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."

The spark of the Holy Ghost is within the heart of a human being. The bible and any other materials or tradition should serve as a tool and not supplant what the inner-voice intuits us. These materials should always be subject to personal discernment.

In the beginning, the Holy Bible was written without division into chapters and verses. It was only in the mid 20th century that this was done...

Men/women wrote/rewrote, compiled, translated, edited etc. Don't ascribe to GOD what is obviously wrought by human though humans can channel God, but subject to con-sciousness filter.

John 6:63 "(Jesus Christ speaking) It is the spirit that quickeneth... the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

The bible is not spirit. And the words written in it may be of godly inspiration, but God resides in the temple of the heart.

Romans 7:14 "For we know that the law is spiritual..."

It should be noted that God is the AUTHOR, while the prophets and apostles were only the WRITERS. God is the SPEAKER, while the writers are only the SPEAKER SYSTEM. The speaker system cannot produce sound of its own. If ever, it is purely hiss and hum, a cacophony and noise. Who can, therefore, decipher or interpret the word of God in the Holy Bible?

The Romans wanted a consolidated power in their top religio-political elites. Remember the catholic word was put/included by Romans to ascribe universal qualities to their created brand of Christianity. Yeshua was not a christian, he was an Essene and a liberal one at that.

2 pet 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The age of Adam was not to be multiplied by a thousand years for each day of his life. Nor any of his descendants. Otherwise, Adam would have lived 930 years x days in a year x 1000 years. Computing as such will mean he lived 334,800,000+ years!

colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 1 tim 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do. titus 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 1 cor 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 cor 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

originally posted by aida

The SPIRITUAL LANGUAGE of God

We ask God, "LORD, IN MANY CASES, WHY CAN’T WE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? As if God is saying, "Don’t you know that I am speaking SPIRITUAL THINGS, while you are limited only to literal-physical things? To follow your literal understanding of My words, I would have been the liar, instead of the serpent, in the following:"

GENESIS 2:17 "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

"Did Adam and Eve die in the day that they ate the forbidden fruits? You yourself know that they did not die within that day! In fact, they bore many sons and daughters thereafter. I speak "spiritual things," and I alone can explain them, through My words. Am I not being represented by My words? Who can understand that Adam, indeed, died within one day if I will not explain it? Your day is different from Mine:"

2 PETER 3:8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

"Take note that Adam, indeed, died within one day. In fact, he was short 70 years from 1,000 years, which is one day for Me.

GENESIS 5:5 "And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."

Adam died in 1 day measure of non-human being. But counting all his generations up to new testament and adding 2000 yrs, the start of Adam creation mentioned would be about only 6,000 years!

The non-human being w/c genetically modified Adam came later during the sinking of Atlantis. Egypt, India, Lemuria etc. have been earlier existing with their civilizations. The ET who proclaimed himself God of man was self aggrandizing. He was not the creator of the universe.

The bible itself promoted this genealogy and the said list is obviously a vain deceit of the writers in attempt to chose their own race as the God's chosen.

romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
    7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
    Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek…for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."
    Frequently read but ignored is that God speaks in parables or spiritual things.

Ezekiel 20:49 "Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?"

Psalms 78:2 "I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:"

Consequently it was revealed that this promise of salvation was not exclusive to the Jews but to all people “belonging to Christ.”

Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek…for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Therefore to belong to Christ is the sole condition for becoming a beneficiary to the testament. However to belong to Christ a person needs to IDENTIFY Him by divine revelation. This can only be obtained by heeding the following prohibitions:

1. Never trust any (natural) man but God.

Jeremiah 17:5 "Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD."

2. Trust God and never to lean unto thy own understanding.

Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."

3. Never to be deceived by feeling.

Jeremiah 17:9 "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? "

Many of the Jews forfeited this benefit for refusing to observe the foregoing warning and therefore did not recognize our Lord Jesus Christ:

John 10:24 "Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly."

Luke 22:66 "…the elders of the people and the chief priests and the scribes came together, and led him into their council, saying, Luke 22:67 Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto, If I tell you, ye will not believe. "

The Jews for their hardheartedness, it is written:

Romans 11:10 "Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back always."

Romans 11:11 "I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy."

Therefore salvation was opened to the Gentiles and the claim of exclusivity for the Jews is refuted and put to naught.

Romans 9:6 "Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:"

While people believing in the Holy Bible all profess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, they recognize Him in different "configurations:" To some, Jesus Christ is only a little or a minor God; to a few Jesus Christ is only a man and never a God; to many, Jesus Christ is recognized as the third part, or only one of the three persons of God. A prophecy is being fulfilled:

2 CORINTHIANS 11:4 "For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him."

There are some people who may profess that the Father, Whose name is Jesus Christ, is the one Who manifested Himself in the flesh. The Bible gives an appurtenant test in such cases:

REVELATION 13:11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

The appearance of the counterfeit is similar to the real Christ. The counterfeit, however, is exposed by the kind of "language" that he speaks. The Lamb, the real Christ, speaks the SPIRITUAL LANGUAGE. The counterfeit, or the dragon, the old serpent, called the Devil or Satan, speaks the LITERAL-PHYSICAL LANGUAGE.

Christ a stumblingblock

The physical Jews are the descendants of Abraham. It is to them that the word of God was entrusted. It is for this reason that Jesus said, salvation comes from them:

JOHN 4:22 "Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews."

SALVATION, as it is written, is found only in ONE NAME:

ACTS 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

This NAME refers to JESUS CHRIST! When our Lord therefore spoke of the Jews, was He speaking literal-physical thing? If so, then it will contradict:

GALATIANS 3:29 "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

The physical Jews until now do not believe in Jesus Christ! How could they "be of Christ’s?" It is very clear therefore, that He was referring to spiritual Jews.

The spiritual Jews are those people to whom the Word of God is entrusted, and who preach salvation by the name of JESUS CHRIST. There is only one group that answers this qualification: CHRISTIANITY! But God has this to say:

1 CORINTHIANS 1:23 "But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness."

Truly so, CHRISTIANITY is divided into thousands of denominations, with varied perceptions of God. Preaching the real Christ is, indeed, a stumblingblock. Traditional Christianity, composed religious sects, is content with "simply" loving God and loving the fellowmen -oblivious of the prerequisite:

MARK 12:29 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:"

Content with believing in one God, many people have the false sense of spiritual security. Unknown to them, that is only the level of:

JAMES 2:19 "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe..."

Christ, therefore, must be seeing traditional Christians today as He saw the physical Jews in His earthly sojourn.

The spiritual Greeks, on the other hand, are the different religions who do not even believe in the Holy Bible. How could CHRIST have any place in their doctrines? To them, preaching CHRIST, indeed, is foolishness.

Only a handful of Jews were able to recognize their Messiah and God. These are, during the entire ministry of Jesus, the 120 Disciples who were in the upper room waiting for the Holy Spirit to dwell in them! Today, how many are in the "upper room" waiting for the INHERITANCE? Many? Or, only a few?
    The offspring of Abraham for not recognizing Jesus formed the religion of Judaism. People believing in the Holy Bible call their religion Christianity. For ignoring the taboos, if Jesus during His time found only two sects, the Pharisees and Sadducees; today Christianity is divided into 1001 sects and denominations each claiming the truth.

The enigmatic Messiah

The Jews were waiting for the promised Messiah. The Messiah came. They did not recognize Him; but worst, they crucified Him (Mark 15:12-14). Today, Christianity preaches Jesus is the Messiah, but look how He is identified. If salvation is on Christ, how could the Christian religion preach several Christs? To note, the doctrines all were launched two centuries after the birth of Christ.

1. Some sects preach, “Jesus is only a man and not God.” This is called the Arian doctrine that was first preached by Arius, a theologian who lived in AD 250-336 (Encyclopedia Britannica and other references).

2. Others preach, “Jesus is only a mighty God for there is a Supreme or Almighty God.” This is but a derivative of the Arian doctrine called the Jehovah doctrine which was first preached by Charles Taze Russell (b. Feb. 16, 1852 – d. Oct. 31, 1916).

3. Still others preach, “Jesus is the Father and the Holy Spirit,” a doctrine started by Sabellius in the 3rd century A.D., sometimes called the Oneness or Jesus only Doctrine (Encyclopedia Britannica, XIX, 791.).

4. A derivative of the Sabellian doctrine preaches that “Jesus is also the Father and the Holy Spirit is only a force of God.”

5. Many preach, “Jesus is both God and man, and He is the 2nd person of the Trinity.” This belief was launched at the Council of Nicaea in AD 325, now popularly known as the Trinity doctrine (Encyclopedia Americana, Vol. 27, 1967 Edition).

Truly the word of God is alive. What happened at Caesarea Philippi is being replayed in our time. The people there saw and heard Jesus speak. But look!

Matthew 16:13 "When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?"

Matthew 16:14 "And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets."

Warning

Jesus warned that several “Christs” would be preached by false prophets, showing great signs and wonders.

Matthew 24:23 "Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

A similar warning was sounded of by the Apostles.

2 Corinthians 11:4 "For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him."

Jesus said:

Matthew 24:25 "Behold, I have told you before."

What is this drivel about a book?

It is a mental straight jacket of fear, running from self-responsibility (Self, being the allowed manifesting inner divine spark).

It is an ego, a con-sciousness hiding behind the words written by men purporting to be the incorruptible words of God.

- ego is born of the flesh
    - it needs constant outward validation for its need to always be right
    - ego is of the reptilian mind, a tool for physical survival that sticks to what program it receives from outside
    - however, the ego is a tool for the inner God spark to be in the 3D experience of separation; it is a con, an illusion - because nothing really separates a spark of God from GOD

Quote Originally Posted by john 5:39 View Post
    romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
    8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

* Hide not in written scriptures, but use them as a tool to unfold what is hidden in the confines of the heart
    - the kingdom of heaven, the Father or Mother God, the individualized Thought Adjuster
    - existence is the Word of God, but God is inside the heart of man

There really is no race among the unique spark identities of GOD bestowed on beings - human or not. Abraham or not, GOD fragmented itself into individual God sparks to dwell in the sentience of space-time and to elevate these sentience into higher understanding of GOD.

-------------

Like sheaves of corn he (Love) gathers you unto himself.
    He threshes you to make you naked.
    He sifts you to free you from your husks.
    He grinds you to whiteness.
    He kneads you until you are pliant;
    And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God's sacred feast.

All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart.

...When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of God."

...Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.

- channeled by Kahlil Gibran about the individual God spark inside the heart of a being

As it was quoted: "Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool." GOD dips his foot into 3D via the individualized sparks within wo/men. Thereby, GOD experiences time and space.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 11 ... Last