GOD ' s written Words : - Page 4 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 19 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last
    the literal and Spiritual word

Quote Originally Posted by aida;67587378

God is a spirit and man is a physical being. God, who is represented by his word, spoke. Can man understand what god is saying?

God speaks the language of people depending on their nationalities: Spanish, english, german, russian, chinese, japanese, etc., and the different dialects of which the holy bible is translated. Christ spoke hebrew in his time for that was the language of the jews. Jesus christ spoke and referred to the laws preached by the religious leaders. They could not understand him because he was speaking the "spiritual language" of god. [b
    the scribes, pharisees, sadducees and the jews in general could only understand the literal meaning of the laws. Do we not see the same thing today?[/b]

warning

galatians 1:8 "but though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that, which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 as we said before, so say i now (today) again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

this is the gospel of the original apostles:

2 corinthians 3:6 "who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life."

perhaps many people would say, the "letter" refers to the law handed down to moses, citing the following:

romans 10:4 "for christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth."

galatians 3:13 "christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law..."

galatians 3:10 "for as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse..."

how many have noticed this?

Ezekiel 20:49 "then said i, ah lord god! They say of me, doth he not speak parables?"

psalms 78:2 "i will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old."

who would believe this?

Mark 4:34 "but without a parable spake he not unto them: And when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples (christ' followers yesterday and today)."

who are alluded to in the following?

Matthew 13:14 "and in them is fulfilled the prophecy of esaias, which saith, by hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15 for this people’s heart is waxed gross (ang "in them" ay tumutukoy sa mga taong wala sa katotohanan - kahapon at ngayon. Ang "puso" sapagka't mapandaya (jer. 17:9), ang "ang kanilang mga puso ay kumapal na," ito ay nangangahulugan na sila ay nananatiling napadadaya sa kanilang mga puso), and their ears are dull of hearing (napadadaya sa puso, ang mga nasusulat ay hindi nila pinakikinggan at sa halip, sila sa ganang kanilang mga sarili ay ipinaliliwanag ang mga ito ayon sa kanilang literal na unawa) and their eyes they have closed (at isinasara nila and kanilang mga mata o sila'y mga espirituwal na bulag kaya't hindi nakikilala ang dios); lest at any time they should see with their eyes (malibang "makita" o makilala nila ang panginoon), and hear with their ears (at sila'y magsipakinig sa mga katotohanang nakasulat), and should understand with their heart (at sila'y makaunawa nang di napadadaya sa kanilang mga puso), and should be converted (at espirituwal na magsipagbago o maging tulad sa "maliliit na bata" o maging espirituwal na mapagpakumbaba sa harapan ng panginoon na sa kaniya lamang iniaasa ang lahat ng mga bagay na nauukol sa epirituwal), and i should heal them (ay doon pa lamang sila pagagalingin ng panginoon)."

mark 4:11 "and he said unto them (sa mga alagad ni cristo na kahapon ay sa panginoon lamang nakikinig ng katotohanan, at ngayon ay sa mga nasusulat lang mismo) ), unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of god: But unto them that are without (truth), all these things are done in parables: 12 that seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted (or/and become as little children - matthew 18:3), and their sins should be forgiven them."

"and their sins should be forgiven them" = sa "repent and be baptized in the name of jesus christ for the remission of sins," sapagka't and tinutukoy ay ang espirituwal na pangalan ng panginoon na ang "salita ng dios" - rev 19:13, ang magpa-bautismo "sa pangalan ni jesucristo" ay nangangahulugan ng pakikinig sa katotohanan - "para sa ikapagpapatawad ng mga espirituwal na kasalanan." ang pakikinig sa mga salita ng panginoon sapagka't ito ang simbolo ng pagiging isang "maliit na bata," (na simbolong ang tao ay napasasakop sa panginoon o sa kaniyang mga salita) ang tao nga na mabautismuhan "sa pangalan ni jesucristo o makinig ng katotohanan (ito ang ipanganak ng tubig o salita o pakikinig sa katotohanan), ang kanilang mga kasalanan ay ipatatawad sa kanila." ipinatawad ang mga kasalanan at pinagaling ng panginoon, "unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of god" o ipapaliwanag na ng panginoon ang mga talinghaga (unti-unti), mula din sa kaniyang mga salita + patnubay = si jesucristo bilang siyang espiritu santo (acts 2:1-4, john 7:39, acts 20:28, etc,).

. . . . .

considering the past and the way others dissect us like animals and treat us like a pinata thats why God does not trust many; only his family that he loves so much who are gifted with the burden of his task no matter what obstacles face us, he does not force me but I am obliged even willing for it is important for life and my genuine love for this planet ..... the few that has survived for god has been hanging to our positive, almost UN-knowingly ripped out from this world after the encroaching and damaging ways towards gods pawns and I WILL NOT EVEN MENTION THE SUFFERING GODS FAMILY HAS GONE THROUGH TO KEEP THIS WORLD LIVING..... THOUGH OTHERS MAY NEGLECT OUR GIFT OF LIFE; ITS ALL WE CAN GIVE.
    now you understand the silence of god & from us lumerians after the disrespect.

its not easy fighting for a world that has done so much negatives towards us; but some have always been good to us Lumerians so that motivates me more, its difficult helping others even knowing what some have done to us in the past....but thats the past which I can relocate within my head thanx to father but oh such a burden for me. but we must move on because I see the beauty in others even if they cant see the beauty of our gift for them.

as a son of god and a friend of humanity, you dont understand how hard it is to fight mentally or physically for everyone (we have been fighting for the longest even if others don't notice our hard work to maintain Philippines and if not the world itself; even though knowing the wrong that others have done... im sorry but its very difficult, im not selfish but you must understand why us Lumerians shy away from the world..... though we are always the one who is merciful and forgiving; God is the one who is not so merciful thats why God dwells in God's kingdom and not the mortal heaven

we Lumerians shy away from the world and stopped our royal lifestyle because the world seems to have constant/repetitive angst against gods pawns and like history people like to destroy what we Lumerians build "over and over again".... you know we have done so much for this world yet they give us grief and its very difficult for us to re-build after people break and tear us apart because of there angst with us Filipinos/lumerians.... and for some reason the world thinks its better we live in ruins but they dont know they can never ruin our spirit, we may not live in mansions or castles but that has never been important for us whats important for God and me is keeping you're beautiful heart alive that has risen through everything thrown at us. and the castles that stood for God in the past in Philippines/lumeria was the hard work of Filipinos/lumerian for God and his pawns; not through forced labor but through the Filipinos genuine love, God has never forced his people but enlighten and give them love. anyway we dont want you to do such things for us "no need" because there are more important people who need nourishing after our natural disasters and lastly whats the point people like to destroy our architectural work lol.... so why even try? just build more places of protection from natural disaster, like stadiums which has a dual purpose.... we already own the "above" which we built for you all and the rest of the world... we don't need anything.....

people like to destroy us hard working, resilient, good people & with heart... thats us Filipinos/Lumerians.... but remember my friends you're heart is precious so no matter what happens remember you have god and us earth warriors watching you're back and protecting you..... Gods gift is far greater than anything..... life never ends and our loved family's are waiting for us above so keep living and rising..

our gift of life is not an easy task my friends.

Last edited by Ap0laki; Dec 28, 2014 at 09:04 PM.

our history is a nightmare and the reason why God doesn't want me to dwell on misery and covers my eyes from what has been done... I had to uncover my eyes even though God bleeds with the pain he sees me go through mentally. it must be done for I know the truth and my way of saving this world as a whole spiritually and physically...
    well the truth set me free because I felt the truth was breaking me inside.

You must remember God is trying to protect his Children but we are resilient which is a trait from god himself, and with resilience nothing is hidden from me....
    Ive known the truth for ages but needed to transport it into the realm of understanding in steps that can be understood by humans.
    Last edited by Ap0laki; Dec 28, 2014 at 09:16 PM.

why is Philippines well endowed with natural riches? thank mother nature and why Philippines has risen through everything ? thank God's might.

Lumerians are resilient who have powerful positive energy.... you may take my life away but I pray the other positives in Gods earthly Kingdom are not hurt because of mans foolish ways... no powerful positive energy = not good at all.

Lumerians keep the world living, mess with life and you mess with yours.
    Last edited by Ap0laki; Dec 29, 2014 at 12:31 AM.

Its hard dealing with God and the world. and dealing with the past or after death lol.
    im not dead yet and Im not from the past but I have to use my powers to educate the world... suks... because the world needs to be reminded obviously ... because heaps of people are stupid......

the irony is I'm dwelling on things I don't want to think about to enlighten people
    Last edited by Ap0laki; Dec 28, 2014 at 10:03 PM.

and the best thing is those who throw stones at us Filipinos/Lumerians are the ones who should beg for mercy before they reach the realm of judgment/mortal heaven....

Last edited by Ap0laki; Dec 29, 2014 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0laki View Post
    https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4016/4352690903_ecc9651a2c.jpg
    Its hard dealing with God and the world. and dealing with the past or after death lol.
    im not dead yet and Im not from the past but I have to use my powers to educate the world... suks... because the world needs to be reminded obviously ... because heaps of people are stupid lol......

the irony is I'm dwelling on things I don't want to think about to enlighten people
    What is your absolute belief ?
    Is it one of them as written below ?

Quote Originally Posted by john 5:39 View Post
    Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. 1 Cor 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1 Tim 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
    1 Tim 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
    Ps 68:11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
    Mk 13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
    Acts 13:49 And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.
    1 Cor 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
    The Truth Spiritually discerned hurts but not for deep and sincere searchers of GOD's Truth that encompasses HIS old and new testaments.

Bible versions proliferating long enough can not hide the real message but instead the translators unconsciously or probably with self-justified intentions incorporated smokescreens to validate the words according on what they believe or where indoctrinated to.

For the called at this point in time and perhaps converted to spiritual little children, please continue on further in knowing and recognizing the One and Only True GOD that manifested in flesh deeper, deeper and deeper Spiritually.

psalm 56:10

GOD's Words that HE let them be written even from the Old Testament
    revealed to seek foremost for the letter killeth:

Isaiah 34:

GOD 's written Words discerned from revelations by
    a spiritually converted little child upon HIS sole divine
    guidance in isaiah 28:10.

Quote Originally Posted by tiburcioSais View Post
    What is your absolute belief ?
    Is it one of them as written below ?
    I believe in God and his might, mother nature, karma, I believe in us Lumerians/Philippines/Filipinos and that others should not mess with us, the earth is an organism, life, positive energy, friendship, harmony, ying/yang, beauty, humanity, respect, earthly values, sustainability, resilience, moving forward, fun, being happy...

I don't follow what others say, I go with what I believe because.... no one dictates my beliefs and my fathers... we are both pals in crime

take care and don't worry us Filipinos shouldn't worry too much we already have an open door into gods kingdom with our simple values and our clean hands...

Last edited by Ap0laki; Dec 28, 2014 at 10:11 PM.

GOD vs. MAN’S EXPLANATION OF THE LORD’S PRAYER (3)

Quote Originally Posted by aida;40918473[B
    GOD vs. MAN’S EXPLANATION OF THE LORD’S PRAYER[/B]

Perhaps the great message of what our Lord told the religious people can now ring the bell in our time:

John 8:19 "Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also."

John 8:54 "Jesus answered...it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: 55 Yet ye have not known him..."

For not knowing the Father, they could not His children; thus, Jesus told His listeners:

John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Can we still say "God is a mystery" without feeling some "guilt" of not knowing God, which is the FIRST and PREREQUISITE to the Commandments? By what right do we have to call God "our Father" when we do not recognize Him? Could we be His children? Is there a child who does not know his father? Man justifies this with philosophy. Does not God have the right to say, "I never knew you, get out of my sight!"?

If God is the only One deserving the title of "FATHER," this must be the highest of respect. Coupled with it is the title "RABBI."

Matthew 23:8 "But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren."

Perhaps no one in the Christian world will ever accept the title of Rabbi for that solely belongs to Christ. "Unseen" by many is the meaning. Rabbi means Master (or Leader, Chief, Teacher, Shepherd, Guide, Director, Pastor). In spiritual matters, all the Disciples of Christ were simply "BRETHREN." James wrote:

James 2:9 "But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors."

Only God’s name is to be revered and exalted. Could any of Christ’s apostles appropriate the honorific titles?

Psalms 111:9 "He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name."

Does not God feel jealous for appropriating the titles that solely belong to Him? Does idolatry involve only the senses? Higher in scope than idolatry for the senses is intellectual and emotional which involve persons. To emphasize this characteristic of God, this is what is written:

Exodus 34:14 "...for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:"
    . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by oobi View Post
    There is value in using any written material and in identifying with the invented Jesus character. It is a form of inner alchemy to give oneself the self-forgiveness it requires to be free.

But Christianity and a bookish claim of salvation have reach its limit. In many cases, it becomes a form of elitism and separation - where one rejoice in his self assured box which is a half truth.

For heaven to be manifest on the surface of the earth, humanity must go beyond alchemy coming from the outside.

Yeshua goes within the inner closet of his own heart when he prayed. There within, his limited consciousness meets with the I Am or his Father residing within.

The essence or vibration of intent is more effective than babbling some pre-formatted words:

[video=youtube;-uoHquJYGPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uoHquJYGPM

The Prayer To Our Father
    (translated into first century Aramaic)

Abwűn
    "Oh Thou, from whom the breath of life comes,

d'bwaschmâja

who fills all realms of sound, light and vibration.

Nethkâdasch schmach
    May Your light be experienced in my utmost holiest.

Tętę malkuthach.

Your Heavenly Domain approaches.

Nehwę tzevjânach aikâna d'bwaschmâja af b'arha.
    Let Your will come true - in the universe (all that vibrates)
    just as on earth (that is material and dense).

Hawvlân lachma d'sűnkanân jaomâna.
    Give us wisdom (understanding, assistance) for our daily need,

Waschboklân chaubęn wachtahęn aikâna
    daf chnân schwoken l'chaijabęn.

detach the fetters of faults that bind us, (karma)
    like we let go the guilt of others.

Wela tachlân l'nesjuna
    Let us not be lost in superficial things (materialism, common temptations),

ela patzân min bischa.

but let us be freed from that what keeps us off from our true purpose.

Metol dilachie malkutha wahaila wateschbuchta l'ahlâm almîn.
    From You comes the all-working will, the lively strength to act,
    the song that beautifies all and renews itself from age to age.

Amęn.
    Sealed in trust, faith and truth.
    (I confirm with my entire being)

- http://www.thenazareneway.com/lords_prayer.htm

Timely for the spiritual enlightenment of the converted little children due to economic crunch nowadays.
    Quote:

Writing in here without any hint of financial considerations is indeed based on what the apostles had done during their circa.

With so much back reading of posts and not even coming upon any monetary pleads really enlightened me.

A highly critical Spiritual point of view indeed threatening all religions, faiths and proliferating beliefs nowadays that fully depend for monetary and financial support to maintain their existence.

The people of the world must understand if Philippines is strong Physically & so will the rest of the world..... and a strong Philippines equates to eternal life = for everyone.......

constantly messing with Philippines through mans havoc and foolish ways = messing with life. is it wise to mess with the people who give life and light?.... its stupid to mess with people who give you life....

simple logic.... its not wise to mess with God and the people who have been merciful/forgiving in-spite of everything. and its good we don't sink towards others level to get even. we are better than that.... we don't need to sink towards mortal stupidity to be like the rest of the fools.

God, mother nature and Filipinos are not killing the world its actually the world who are killing us and in turn they are killing themselves.. no one wins. we gave the world you're life and the soil you are standing on and etc. what more can we give? we have done everything for the world, they have taken everything from us, we even have a place for everyone to rise above which is free for all who follow the path of the light and I guess the last thing we have is our soles which they can never take away.... the least they could do is stop destroying our land with the rampant carbon waste and destruction of nature...

its the mortals of this world who persisted to destroy us over and over again when we reflect at our history. but mortals are born stupid thats why they like to mess with there own lives thats why they mess with the people who give them life.... Ive never understand the logic of it all.... they should know messing with god & lumerians ain't gonna get you to heaven. negatively messing with lumerians , god and mother natures heart the Philippines leads nowhere good and so the saying goes mess with life and you mess with your's. then don't be an idiot .

it goes both ways they need us to keep them alive... and us Filipinos need to live a life that others seem to deprive us with. so we need others to have more earthly values so the Philippines does not get the consequences from mans foolish ways towards mother nature and especially her heart the Philippines "the heartbeat of life"....

its very simple #heaven is a place on earth
    Last edited by Ap0laki; Jan 16, 2015 at 04:43 PM.

[QUOTE=aida;71902463]
    Quote Originally Posted by aida View Post
    TOWER OF BABEL and the "Religious Languages"

Different LANGUAGES

Let us ask God whether this act of the people in the plain of Shinar or Babylon was pleasing to Him:

Genesis 11:5-7 "And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; ...let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."

(Note: The "plurality of God" with the use of the pronoun "we" in the phrase let us, is discussed in another topic: The God of the Old and New Testament.)

If we will notice, it was in the building of the TOWER that caused God to confound the language of men. Taking the Bible literally, this simply refers to the different languages and dialects that people of the world speak today: English, Chinese, German, French, Russian, Arabic, Hindu, Arabic, etc. This is, however, social in character. People forget that the subject is RELIGIOUS in nature, and God is speaking "spiritual thing." (1 Corinthians 2:14)

Let us now ask God the result of what He did in confounding the language of men. "LORD, IN WHAT WAY DID YOU CONFOUND THE LANGUAGE OF MEN?"

Luke 12:51 "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:"

Did Jesus refer to political, economic, and social differences among the people? Again, Jesus Christ was speaking spiritual things. We can see instant result in what He said. Among the Jews, there was division regarding Him. They "spoke different languages" pertaining to Jesus; that is why they did not understand each other.

John 7:43 "So there was a division among the people because of him."

John 9:16 "Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them."

Acts 23: 8 "For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both."
    . . . . .
    /QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by aida;71890147[/quote

Literally, those people spoke the same Hebrew language. Spiritually, however, they could not understand each other when the subject is about Jesus Christ and eternal life. The sects of the Pharisees and Sadducees were never one in "language" on the subject of eternal life. Did these people recognize Jesus Christ? Did they understand what He was saying? Were they one in understanding the Laws of God given to them? Did these people succeed in "reaching heaven?"

2 Corinthians 4:3 "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:"

The gospel is in their hands, but they were lost because they could not understand it. Jesus Christ called them, "blind guides:"

Luke 6:39 "And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?"

Compare these people with those who humbled themselves like little children (Matthew 18:3) and became the disciples of Christ. Was there division among them regarding the Messiah (Acts 2:1)? Was Jesus and the Father a great mystery to them (Hebrew 8:11)? Were they oblivious of the great parables of Christ (Mark 4:34)?
    . . . . .
    Confounding of languages today

Since God was not talking of political, economic, scientific or social matters, but rather of spiritual things; how is the confounding the languages of men fulfilled in our time? If we are to make a survey around the world regarding the thoughts and aspiration of people regarding God and eternal life, can we find them different from the people of Shinar or Babylon? Are they not also "building their own tower of Babel?"

Are not people today also trying to reach God, using spiritual bricks and slime, instead of spiritual stones and mortar? Are the religions of the world and hundreds of denominations within each religion, not having the concept of the spiritual Tower of Babel in our time? Who can deny this fact of life among people, rich and poor, young and old, intelligent and the dumb? This is the "life" we find in the words of God in the Holy Bible. God, indeed, is alive through His words! This is how sharp the word of God is:

Hebrews 4:12 "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

What is the ultimate objective of all religions of the world? Is it not heaven, bliss, nirvana, Valhalla, kingdom come, paradise, celestial kingdom, Elysium, where the supreme Being, the Creator, the Almighty abides? Do people speak the same language? Can they understand each other on matters pertaining to God and eternal life?
    . . . . .
    GOD 's written Words discerned from revelations by a spiritually converted little child upon sole divine guidance from HIS's isaiah 28:10

matt 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

isaiah 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

excerpts from aida's post

Salvation and eternal life

Among the hundreds of doctrines of salvation being preached by the different denominations are the following:

1. Some sects preached membership in the denomination as the only way to salvation. Bible verses are cited in support of this doctrine.

2. A big and old religious sect preaches salvation through the so-called seven sacraments which she has formulated. These are administered by authorized persons of the sect. Again, Bible verses are given in support for each of the sacraments.

3. Many denominations preach "accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and savior" as the passport to eternal life. Bible verses are given in support.

4. A variation to the previous "way" to salvation is the "acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and savior." This, plus the ability to speak strange words and sentences, not studied before, they call "speaking in tongues" as the gateway to the kingdom of God. Again Bible verses are cited in support of the doctrine.

5. Still others advocate "belief in Jesus Christ" as the means to attain eternal life. Bible verses like the following are cited in support of these doctrine:

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

6. Believing in the NAME of Jesus Christ as the way to salvation.

Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

John 3:18 "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

7. Believing in the Father who sent Jesus Christ, as the key to salvation:

John 5:24 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

8. The popular verse that has caught the imagination of hundreds of millions of people that is now being used as a permit to see the kingdom of God:

John 3:3 "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

9. Some sects advocate literal obedience to the Old Testament law on clean and unclean food, the literal Sabbath, and other rituals as the means of salvation.

10. Still others preach salvation by obedience to some or all of the Ten Commandments.

11. Many preach salvation by citing the two great commandments of "loving God" and "love of fellowmen with some charitable works."

12. Salvation is made easy by the loosely understood verse like the following:

Acts 16:30-31 "...Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."

13. That the sins of mankind are washed by the precious blood of Jesus Christ:

1 John 2:2 "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."

14. Because God is love, all men will be saved.

1 John 4:8 "... for God is love."

Luke 3:6 "And all flesh shall see the salvation of God."

15. Plus "1001" and more ways of salvation that people of the 20th and 21st centuries are bombarded with, by the many religious sects and denominations that make up the Christian religion today. These are the "different languages" that the builders of the Tower of Babel "speak" in our time.

Other religions of the world, aside from Christianity, and the hundreds of denominations within each religion, each "speaks a language different from the others." That is how we see "life in the Word" that God uttered many years ago:

Genesis 11:7 "Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."
    GOD 's written Words discerned from revelations by a spiritually converted little child upon sole divine guidance from HIS's isaiah 28:10

matt 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

isaiah 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Quote Originally Posted by aida;35641150. . . . .
    THE WISE AND FOOLISH BUILDERS - Building the "Spiritual Life"

People subscribing to the Holy Bible as basis for salvation all profess: "Jesus Christ is come in the flesh." Yet they have different perceptions of Him:

1. Some say, "Jesus Christ is only a man and not God" (Arian doctrine, 2nd century A.D.), and its derivative belief "Jesus Christ is only a minor or mighty God for there is an Almighty God."

2. Others say, "Jesus Christ is the Father and the Holy Spirit" (Oneness or Jesus only doctrine, 2 nd century A.D.), and its derivative belief "Jesus Christ is the Father and the Holy Spirit is only a force of God."

3. Many say, "Jesus Christ is both God and man, and He is the 2 nd person of the Trinity" (Trinitarian doctrine, 3rd century A.D.).

Who is "Jesus Christ come in the flesh?" The SON or the FATHER?
    How could the following be reconciled with the answer?

1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things…"

1 John 5:20 "And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life."

2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (freedom from human precepts and religious traditions)."

1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but … one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things…"

With a clear identification of Jesus Christ by divine revelation, all the things purportedly making God a mystery are put to light. Like "right hand," it means power and totality of God.

Exo. 15:6 "Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy."

Luke 22:69 "Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God."

This is proven in the following that points to God in the person of Jesus Christ after His plan of salvation:

Colossians 2:9 "For in him (Jesus) dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder (power or right hand): and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor (or Comforter), The mighty God, The everlasting Father,"

How many people noticed that God had not yet revealed His name in the Old Testament? "I am that I am," "Lord," "El Shadai," "Jehovah," "Yahweh," "Rose of Sharon," "YHWH" are not names but titles or descriptions of God. God revealed this in the following:

Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I."

How many people know the NAME of God? Not even Christ’s Apostle knew it until they were endowed with divine knowledge and wisdom after Pentecost.

Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father (is father a name?), and of the Son (is son a name?) , and of the Holy Ghost (is Holy Ghost a name?) ."

How many people know the NAME God? They say God has several names, but it is written He has not yet revealed His name in the Old Testament (Isaiah 52:6). It required a "miracle" for Simon Peter to identify JESUS.

Matthew 16:16 "And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ (in His role as Father), the Son of the living God (in His role as Son of God). 17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood (self competence) hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven."

It was also to Peter that the NAME of the Father, the NAME of the Son, and the NAME of the HOLY SPIRIT was revealed after Pentecost.

Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

From the inquiry of the humble Scribe, Jesus Christ set the basic principle for LOVE:

FIRST STEP – Know or be able to identify the One True God.

SECOND STEP – Love Him, and never a strange or unknown God (1st to 3 rd of the Ten Commandments).

THIRD STEP – Love "thy neighbor as thyself"

Mark 12:29 “And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel ; The Lord our God is one Lord (1st step) :30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: (2 nd step) this is the first commandment. 31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself (3rd). There is none other commandment greater than these."

jhn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by aida;71962415. . . . .

One language

Genesis 11:1-2 "And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there."

Before the people at Shinar thought of building the Tower of Babel, they spoke only one language. God did not interfere nor bother them in their "walk." It was in trying "to reach" Him that their language was confounded. It can be clearly inferred that this refers to the language of MORALITY of which all people "speak." Perhaps, there is no individual and group of people around the world who do not have a MORAL CODE. This is the norm that regulates the relationship among people.

This standard for the common good is the single or "one language" that people speak. People are rated on the basis of this standard. Thus, one may be righteous or unrighteous, good or bad, benevolent or stingy based on this common code of morality. God never disturbed the people, for this was good, as it is today, for their physical well-being. Without this, there would be chaos in their relationship.

It was when this "one language" was used to "reach God" that He confounded their language. To "reach" God is SPIRITUALITY. To "reach" fellow beings is MORALITY. Do not people make the two synonymous? How many people see the line separating the two? It is God alone, through His words, Who is the authority to draw the line separating SPIRITUALITY from MORALITY which is akin to RELIGIOSITY. . . . .

jhn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

GOD 's written Words for converted little children
    by virtue of revelations from HIS spirit.

QUOTE=aida;28052395]....

Spiritual Tithes and Offering

In a nutshell God reiterated the law on Tithes to His chosen people:

Deuteronomy 14:22 "Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. 23 And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always."

God requires the giver or offeror to eat the tithes. From this alone the current practice of offering money does not go well with the requirement. Can the people preaching the literal application of the Law on tithes follow it as directed? The Law requires the offeror to eat the offering! How could the people eat what they offer? If so, then there would not be left for the benefit of the very people preaching it! This proves the falsity and fiction of of the literal-physical application of the law on tithes.

"Place" of offering

From man's point of view, this pertains to a certain location. But to God, the "place" refers to the beneficiaries. Tithes are to be offered to the "priests and Levites" the order for priesthood:

Numbers 18:28 "Thus ye also shall offer an heave offering unto the LORD of all your tithes …to Aaron the priest."

Nehemiah 10:37 "And that we should bring the firstfruits of our dough, and our offerings … of wine and of oil, unto the priests, to the chambers of the house of our God; and the tithes of our ground unto the Levites, that the same Levites might have the tithes in all the cities of our tillage."

Nehemiah 10:38 "And the priest the son of Aaron shall be with the Levites, when the Levites take tithes: and the Levites shall bring up the tithe of the tithes unto the house of our God, to the chambers, into the treasure house."

In essence, the "place" refers to the chosen of God as revealed to Peter and John as priesthood is bestowed to them:

1 Peter 2:5 "Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ."

1 Peter 2:9 "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"

Revelation 1:6 "And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen."

"Eat" the tithes

The tithe to be "eaten" clearly points to the TRUTH in the word. The "place" designated by God are the "poor in spirit" (Matthew 5:3), the "little children" (Matthew 18:3).

As the TRUTH in the word is shared, both the "giver or offeror and the recipient" eat of it. Jesus Christ in His role as SON of God demonstrated following this law spiritually. Before, His Apostles did not also understand:

John 4:31 "In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat."

John 4:32 "But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of. 33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? 34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me...."

The "will of the Father" is to share the TRUTH in the word and this is what Jesus did. He shared the TRUTH with His Apostles/Disciples!

Tithe that means "tenth part" was revealed after Jesus fulfilled His Testament of salvation by dying on the cross. Of the one hundred twenty (120) who deserved to receive the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, ten percent (10%) of them are His twelve (12) Apostles that represent the firstborn/first fruits:

Acts 1:15 "And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)"

After Pentecost, the Apostles/Disciples continued our Lord’s work sharing the truth as commanded:

Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

This is what real Christians have been doing. Spiritual instead of literal ("letter of the word") application of the law on Tithes and Offering are clearly distinguished. It is this truth that Paul enjoins the believers:

1 Corinthians 11:1 "Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ."

Act 20:33 "I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel."

From the example Jesus showed to His disciples, they themselves became "firstborn" and "firstfruit" like Him:

Hebrews 12:23 "To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,"

James 1:18 "Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures."

Romans 11:16 "For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches."

Jesus proved that if the "eldest Son" is holy, the younger brethren would follow:

Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."

Tithe is the Truth in the Word!

John 17:17 "Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth."

Today, how many people believe the following?

2 Corinthians 3:6 "Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life."

The foregoing revelations on the subject of tithes are made possible by avoiding the following taboos on matters pertaining to the word of God:

The danger of trusting men instead of depending on God:

Jeremiah 17:5 "Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD."

The folly of relying on personal perception instead of trusting God:

Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."

The pitfall of emotionalism:

Jeremiah 17:9 "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

Jesus offered "oil ang wine"

Oil symbolizes the Holy Spirit when Samuel anointed Saul with it, just as the believers are anointed with the Holy Spirit:

1 John 2:27 "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him."

Wine symbolizes the blood of Jesus. The shedding of His blood on the cross fulfilled the Testament of the Father, for they are one and the same only in different manifestations. This is to carry out God's plan of salvation to those who believe.

Offering of "oil and wine" is a complement of the offering of the "unleavened bread." If the "unleavened bread" refers to the pure word of God, and "oil and wine" represent the Holy Spirit, "eating the offering" is clearly expressed by Jesus in:

John 6:63 "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words...they are spirit, and they are life."

It is the Holy Spirit that "quickeneth" or "gives life" to the "letter of the word." The word of God now becomes SPIRITUAL or "living word." This is the living bread that Jesus was talking about in:

John 6:53-56 "Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life..... For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

It is now very clear why "bread and wine," "flesh and blood," and "two witnesses" are in pair. The two represent the "letter of the word" and the Holy Spirit in order for the words of God to become SPIRITUAL serving as the "living bread."

Without the quickening Spirit, the word of God remains a simple story, events in the past, and ordinances, and the most that it can teach is only moral lessons. Morality, the lesson from the "letter of the word," cleanses the outside (physical). The word of God is intended to, FIRST, clean the "inside." It is the SPIRITUAL WORD that cleanses the "inside." The "letter of the word" simply brings forth "fruit of man," from man's capability through self-discipline; instead of the "fruit of the Spirit" from the "spiritual word."

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. 1 Cor 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1 Tim 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
    1 Tim 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Titus 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
    1 Cor 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Only GOD's revelations become so endearing within the realm of HIS Spiritual Truth and never from word for word interpretations and analysis.

noah's, noah's ark, where art thou in the letter for letter perceptions of the human mind that is desperately searching just for the visual evidence from GOD's Words that were written.

This devastates all bible literalists and contextual word for word money solicitor preachers.
    Originally Posted by aida
    Something to think about:

For the dimension of the Ark, the following are excerpts from Wikipedia regarding the different measurements. With this we can, more or less, figure out the size of the Ark made by Noah based on the instructions of God.

From Eastman’s Bible dictionary:

Standard cubit - elbow to end of middle finger (20 inches).

Lower forearm cubit - elbow to base of the hand (12 inches).

Considering the following, how physically realistic and feasible for all the things that happened in the Great Deluge? How could all animals and insects in pairs, from the largest animal to the smallest being gathered, accommodated in a small Ark measuring only 300 cubits in length, 50 cubits in breadth, and 30 cubits in height? Following is excerpts from Wikipedia:

"A cubit is the first recorded unit of length and was one of many different standards of measurement used through history. It was originally based on measuring by comparing to one's forearm length. The Egyptian hieroglyph for the unit shows this symbol. It was employed through Antiquity, the Middle Ages up to the Early Modern Times, especially for measuring cords and textiles, but also for timbers, stone and volumes of grain.

"The largest animal is the elephant, the male weighs about 24,000 lb (11,000 kg) with a shoulder height of 3.96 metres (13.0 ft), and the smallest insect, the fairy fly that is considered to be the smallest insect known in existence. The fairy-flies are tiny wasps from the Mymaridae family. The Costa Rican fairy-flies males are no larger than .0139 mm in length. Many of these fairy-flies are only about .5 to 1 mm in length and there have even been some found to be no larger than 0.2 mm. This means it was only 0.008 of an inch. Fairy-flies are parasites, which lay their eggs on other insects. Their favorite hosts include beetles, flies, leafhoppers, and booklice. It would take a microscope to see these tiny wasps."

How could all these animals, including the smallest insects that do not even thrive in a particular place, be brought by Noah to the Ark as God instructed him to do? So also the foodstuff and water needed to sustain all these living things for so long period of time in the Ark that lasted for a little less than one year. For the two elephants alone, data from circus people, "each drinks around 100 to 150 litres of water daily, or 37 gallons," therefore for the two they consume around one and a half drums a day."

Considering the size of the Ark to accommodate all and the food requirement, so with the kind of container to provide water for the animals and the family of Noah, one needs to think of the feasibility accomplishing this great undertaking........./QUOTE]

Here's another that rebutted such letter for letter, word for word interpretations matching current catastrophic events with GOD's written Words.
    Truth about creation

On the creation of man:

God created man with "free will," that is, the freedom to think and express what is in the heart called feeling or emotion. It is in exercising "free will" that God expects the people to humble themselves in order to realize His promise of eternal life with them. In no way does God control or withhold what was given free in determining who among the people deserve to be with Him in eternity.

On the creation of nature:

In like manner, God created nature allowing to take its due course in order to sustain itself. For example, rain occurs from the process of evaporation and condensation. When the water in the clouds becomes too heavy, precipitation occurs and we have rain. Earthquakes happen with the rearrangement of "faults" below the ground. In geology, "a fault is a planar fracture or discontinuity in a volume of rock, across which there has been significant displacement" (Wikipedia). Volcanoes erupt due to intense and uncontrollable heat below the ground, thus causing mountains to burst. The universe that is composed of planets, stars and everything in it, all works in perfect harmony because God created it that way, and allowing everything taking its due course, as man in exercising his "free will." Would God violate His own design without being true to which He is known for?

In law, earthquakes and all uncontrollable catastrophic events are called acts of God. All these should only be considered "acts of nature." Therefore, considering the truthfulness of God with His creation, the Great Deluge could not have happened literally without certain violations of nature from its right and proper course.

Example, in the Great Deluge if the highest mountain was submerged with water; thereafter, where did all the water go since it cannot escape to the sea for it must have been of the same level, and the ground did not have the capability to absorb all.

Another one that devastates all bible literalists and contextual word for word money solicitor preachers.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by aida;45482451 . . . . .

[B
    The truth about FAITH:[/B]

1. FAITH is a gift of God:

Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace (sa biyaya o sa awa at habag ng Dios) are ye saved (doon tayo mangaliligtas) through faith (sa pamamagitan ng pananampalataya natin sa lahat ng nasusulat na Dios ang nagbibigay-kalakasan sa atin); and that not of yourselves (hindi dahil sa ating sariling pamamaraan): it is a gift of God (kaloob nga ang "faith" dahil sa ating pagpapakababa gaya sa isang "maliit na bata" na napasasakop sa Dios at sa Kaniyang Palatuntunan sa Pagliligtas)."

2. Faith is a fruit of the Holy Spirit:

Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith."

(Sa "pakikinig at pakiinig sa salita ng Dios ang "faith" ay dumarating." Ito ay sa paraang ang Panginoon, bilang Siya nating espirituwal na asawa, sa ating pakikipagkaisa sa Kaniya ay itinatanim sa atin ang Kaniyang binhi o salita na ang mga nagiging anak o bunga ay ang mga bunga ng Espiritu.)

3. Faith is proportional to spiritual humility

2 Timothy 3:15 "And that from a child (mula sa isang espirituwal na mapagpakumbaba sa Dios gaya sa isang "maliit na bata") thou (sa isa pang espirituwal na mapagpakumbaba) hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."

4. Since FAITH comes from God, it is not to be sported as to boast about it. So it is SMALL as a MUSTARD SEED that only God could see. It is however round and solid indicating authenticity and genuineness. Thus, the POWER that goes with it, MOVING A MOUNTAIN to the SEA.

5. MOUNTAIN to God has its distinct meaning apart from the literal-physical as perceived by the Natural Man (1 Cor. 2:14).

Judges 9:36 "...Thou seest the shadow of the mountains as if they were men."

Psalms 114:4 "The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs."

6. By virtue of TRUE SPIRITUAL HUMILITY, Peter, Paul, James and the other Apostles must have been gifted with FAITH as big as MUSTARD SEEDS. Therefore, they had the power to move MOUNTAINS that refer to THEMSELVES.

7. Again, God's words are beyond the realm of human perception without His explanation of them. If SEA to the Natural Man (1 Cor. 2:14) refers to a large body of water, SEA to God is something else.

Psalms 77:19 "Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known."

8. Truly so, Paul, Peter, James and the other Apostles were "moved to the sea" by the power of faith, and God was greatly glorified. But all these things are foolishness to the Natural Man.

1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the Natural Man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. "

Is not the foregoing a clear demonstration of how the "two witnesses," referring to the "letter of the word" and the "revelation of the Holy Spirit" on the word benefit the SOUL instead of the BODY?

John 6:63 "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

God's explanation of His words are "representation or demonstration" revealed from the very word.
    . . . . .

GOD 's written Words only laying waste all bible literalists and contextual word for word money preacher solicitors and interpreters.

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
    Col 2:4 And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.
    Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Mt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build
    my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Are not these prevailing scandals, evil or blameworthy sins not gates of hell within
    so-called God religious groups that were formed or organized thru the ages.

The same for all of the man's builded structural churches believers that the gates of
    will not prevail against them. And, yet evidently evil acts happened and are wantonly
    committed within their core group and by some of their leaders and members.

Evidently that the gates of hell prevailing in them and evildoers entering within.

Page 4 of 19 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last