GOD ' s written Words : - Page 2 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 19 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last
    Quoted from the Aramaic translations and annotations added:

But at the great day, which is the last of the feast, Yeshua stood and he proclaimed and said: "If a man is thirsty, let him come to me (I Am spark) and drink."

"Everyone who trusts in me (I Am spark), just as the scriptures have said, rivers of living water shall flow from within him."

- this ('me') he spoke (is) about The Spirit, Whom those who were trusting in him (his audience relies on an outside God) were being prepared to receive; for The Spirit had not yet been given (their con-sciousness could not yet grasp nor allow the within to flow outwards), because Yeshua had not yet been glorified (transcended his personal duality battles); (Yeshua knew the the energies of his higher consciousness could be available from the matrix later on).

- now rephrasing:

"Everyone who trusts in the 'I Am' within, just as the scriptures have said, rivers of living water shall flow from within him.

GOD's Words that HE let them be written even from the Old Testament
    revealed to seek foremost for the letter killeth:

Isaiah 34:

GOD 's written Words discerned from revelations by
    a spiritually converted little child upon HIS sole divine
    guidance in isaiah 28:10.

When a book of the bible mentions the scripture, it does not mean the bible. Each book is a separate book. Each channeling prophet is a separate person who did not knew that his words will form part of the bible compiled.

Common sense must be drilled into these bookish Christians who insist on their mental slavery.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Go within and discern the particular applicability of any scripture - orthodox or gnostic. A spring, a flower, nature etc. can just as be the Word of God for someone whose inner Self is activated. Don't be lead by the nose by those who interpret a certain book.

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. 1 Cor 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1 Tim 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
    1 Tim 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
    1 Cor 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

^ When genealogies were provided by the bible and these versions differ with one another - then understand that the bible was compiled with the so called wisdom of this world.

Crafty men conspired to gather them into one and make it a tool to bind the people into mental slavery.

These genealogies included in the bible are not trustworthy. Many of the characters are even borrowed/adapted from the heroes of civilizations that conquered the Hebrews.

There are further contradictions regarding many other topics.

PEX has many threads about the obvious conflicts contained within this compiled books. Some are as follows:

- http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=442587

- http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=359016

- http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=623702

The bible itself promotes fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions.

Obeying the bible without common sense is obeying men rather than obeying the God inside.

When one seeks within, the inner voice will guide against the foolishness of religion created by men.

Avoiding profane and vain babbling of bible thumpers, and sciences falsely applied to mask the errors of the compiled bible.

1 Cor 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Jn 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
    1 cor 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 1 cor 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 1 cor 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 1 cor 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

^ It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

- yes. The Spirit lives within the heart of the human. Written manuscripts are of the flesh, they are material/3D subject to misinterpretations/error of translations and outright manipulations.

the word of God (that comes from within) is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit - it separates the ego con-sciousness and the Awareness inside the heart.

By this one can discern of the thoughts and intents of the heart whether to be a slave or be an expression of freedom - of the rivers that flows from within.

the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God - the limited consciousness can't grasp what the inner Spirit of God tells because it is not given via words but via vibrations and frequencies which are spiritually discerned.

relying on the imperfect bible wrought by the hands of men is like standing in the wisdom of men, not in the power of God.

the wisdom of God remains a mystery to those who rely on outward book. Even the hidden wisdom was spoken time and again, many would not grasp this kingdom of heaven found within.

Except maybe that God revealed them unto us by his Spirit inside us: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

rely not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth (the bible and other so called holy books),

but which the Holy Ghost teacheth (it does not come from the 3D bible)

grasp spiritual things with spiritual - learn of the Holy Spirit using your inner path not the material (bible) you hold in your hand

re: for the free willed chosen by our One and Almighty Creator GOD by virtue of their conversion to little children in spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by almario38 View Post
    from
    The Library of Congress

God is unchangeable. God's word is unchangeable too. In Matthew 24:35, the Lord Jesus said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

Why then are we so ready to accept changes to God's word in the form of different Bible versions? The Authorized King James text has faithfully served the body of Christ for almost 400 years. During this time, and during its translation, Satan has viciously and relentlessly attacked it. I now hear Christians attacking it too! I've heard preachers and lay people say things like, "it's too hard to read" or "it doesn't properly reflect the true meaning of the original Greek". The issue about the original Greek sets my teeth on edge--which Greek? There are Greek manuscripts galore, including the corrupted manuscripts that the Roman Catholic religion uses. The snide remarks and attacks against this utterly reliable text are unfounded.

We must remember that the Bible is a spiritual book and is understandable to those who are led by God's Spirit. It is not possible for the natural man to understand it [I Corinthians 2:14], hence paraphrasing or simplifying it will do no good. The Bible is not supposed to read like a fairy tale--Peter said, "for we have not followed cunningly devised fables" [II Peter 1:16]. The words of the Authorized King James are not laborious to me, they are beautiful and full of God's power. Even the world knows it--the Authorized King James has been listed on Norton Anthology's list of "the world's best literature" for decades.

The new versions have come up with some dangerous changes to the scriptures. The Lord God gives us stern warnings about changing His Word--

Revelation 22:18-19, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Proverbs 30:5-6, Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

I do not buy the line that the inerrant word of God is found only in the originals-- which nobody has. I know that God has the power to preserve His word and that he wouldn't leave us out in the dark with an "imperfect" translation. In the authorized King James Version God assembled, and moved with His Spirit, a team of some of the world's best scholars to translate His word into the world's most popular language, English.

The complete translator's notes of the Authorized King James scholars are not included in today's publishings. This is unfortunate because these notes say a lot about these men-- they were humble, loved the word of God, loved the King, were berated by the Catholic religion, and they desired a translation for the common man who was kept in darkness. Some of the translators where killed for their faith. This book was forged in blood, sweat, and tears.

I've heard folks make a big to-do about the italics in the Authorized KJV. Well, unlike many of today's translators, the authorized KJV translators let us know which words they had to add in translating in order to give the full meaning of the original text (these are the words in italics in the KJV). Other translators have added words too--but they don't tell you what they've added. I speak a little Spanish and know that it is oftentimes necessary to rearrange or add words so that the translation makes sense. These men went through the extra trouble of identifying which words they added. That's real scholarship and integrity.

How many classes have you been in where every student has a different textbook? None. It just doesn't make good sense on a very practical level. We all need to be on the same sheet of music so that we are in harmony. Let's not confuse our kids by teaching/preaching from the NKJV, NIV, NASV, LB, the Message, Phillips, GN, etc.

Let's not accept the premise that the tried and true Authorized King James is somehow outdated and is to be replaced by dozens of new translations. A standard test determined the Authorized KJV reading level to be 5th grade because it contains mostly one and two-syllablic words making it one of the easiest to read. People have been getting saved by reading it for a long, long time. We know that it contains the Word of life whereby we live and grow.

Satan knows that in a generation we won't uniformly quote the scriptures. Imagine ten people with ten different translations trying to recite a psalm together. Confusion. Satan knows that many newborn babes in Christ will not have the real milk that they need in order to grow because they'll have a watered down version of the truth. He figures that if he can't kill the babes, he'll do the next best thing-stunt their growth. At the same time the world will point to the untainted JESUS CHRIST christianity and say, "They don't even have a definitive word of God. Anybody can write a Bible." They already say that the Bible was "just written by men".

Being able to talk to a child of God (Matthew 18:3) and have our spirits commune on the parts of God's word that we've memorized is great. I now find people who are quoting scriptures that I know, but they are worded so differently that I have to ask the reference. This is confusion, and we know who authors confusion, the enemy of our souls, the Devil. I believe that the emergence of these many different "Bible" versions is Satan's most successful attempt to attack God's word. The Bible says that in the last days there's going to be a falling away of the church and I believe that these other versions are helping to usher it along.
    1 Cor 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Soul salvation upon death of a chosen is absolute and this is
    where sensual contradictions arised when GOD's Words HE commanded to let
    them written be interpreted literally and not from revelations
    solely in
    the
    Spiritual realm of Truth.

There is value in using any written material and in identifying with the invented Jesus character. It is a form of inner alchemy to give oneself the self-forgiveness it requires to be free.

But Christianity and a bookish claim of salvation have reach its limit. In many cases, it becomes a form of elitism and separation - where one rejoice in his self assured box which is a half truth.

For heaven to be manifest on the surface of the earth, humanity must go beyond alchemy coming from the outside.

Yeshua goes within the inner closet of his own heart when he prayed. There within, his limited consciousness meets with the I Am or his Father residing within.

The essence or vibration of intent is more effective than babbling some pre-formatted words:

The Prayer To Our Father
    (translated into first century Aramaic)

AbwŻn
    "Oh Thou, from whom the breath of life comes,

d'bwaschm‚ja

who fills all realms of sound, light and vibration.

Nethk‚dasch schmach
    May Your light be experienced in my utmost holiest.

TÍtÍ malkuthach.

Your Heavenly Domain approaches.

NehwÍ tzevj‚nach aik‚na d'bwaschm‚ja af b'arha.
    Let Your will come true - in the universe (all that vibrates)
    just as on earth (that is material and dense).

Hawvl‚n lachma d'sŻnkan‚n jaom‚na.
    Give us wisdom (understanding, assistance) for our daily need,

Waschbokl‚n chaubÍn wachtahÍn aik‚na
    daf chn‚n schwoken l'chaijabÍn.

detach the fetters of faults that bind us, (karma)
    like we let go the guilt of others.

Wela tachl‚n l'nesjuna
    Let us not be lost in superficial things (materialism, common temptations),

ela patz‚n min bischa.

but let us be freed from that what keeps us off from our true purpose.

Metol dilachie malkutha wahaila wateschbuchta l'ahl‚m almÓn.
    From You comes the all-working will, the lively strength to act,
    the song that beautifies all and renews itself from age to age.

AmÍn.
    Sealed in trust, faith and truth.
    (I confirm with my entire being)

- http://www.thenazareneway.com/lords_prayer.htm

GOD vs. MANíS EXPLANATION OF THE LORDíS PRAYER (1)

originally posted by aida

Our Lord taught His disciples how to pray. This is popularly known as the Lordís or Apostlesí Prayer:

Matthew 6:9 "After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen."

How do religious leaders expound on this prayer? Many of them teach the people to pray it literally. Thus, it is memorized and recited repeatedly, especially in time of needs, danger, etc. Some teach it as some sort of a formula, after which a spontaneous prayer is said. In both instances, the literal meaning of the Prayer is what is in mind.

How can God explain His words when He is a Spirit? It is written, "And the Word was God" (John 1:1); and Jesus Christ is the "Word of God." (Revelation 19:13) It is made clear therefore that God and Jesus Christ "is" represented by the words. These are the written words in the Holy Bible. What is unfortunate is, while many people are all sincere in their desire to please and to be with God, they are not, however, one in their understanding of what they read in the Sacred Book. The cause is human perception and interpretation of the word of God.

With the truth that God is represented by the words, He can therefore explain His own words through the very written words in the Bible. Again, this should not be on manís terms, but by the direction of God, through His words. Thus, the proper way to read the Holy Bible is expressed in:

Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"

Reading the Holy Bible therefore, is not by the book or by chapter or verse by verse as is commonly done. Otherwise, we simply get the CONTEXT of the story. God is talking more than and beyond the story. God is speaking in PARABLES:

Ezekiel 20:49 "Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?"

Psalms 78:2 "I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:"

Mark 4:34 "But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples."

While many people think the reason why God speaks in parables is in order to simplify the message; on the contrary, it is the opposite:

Matthew 13:15 "For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them."

Romans 11:8 "(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day."

Is the Prayer taught to the Disciples expressed in parables? Or, did Christ speak plainly? Our Lord must be speaking "in tongues" when He said:

John 6:63 "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." . . . . .

^ No invisible, omniscient GOD ever explain the written words. The factual evidence is that all these written words were written by human hands who were bold enough to say these are not their handwriting, but of God.

The language of existence is vibration.

Vibration is the WORD, existent with GOD in the beginning. It is the WORD which in ITSELF is GOD.

- and without vibration was anything be made

A musical composer or an inventor have intuitions or feelings. They then create the music or the invention with their hands. The divine vibration becomes channeled thru the cultural abnormalities, defects and imperfections of the human.

It is in humanness, interpreted with the vibration of divinity,

- that the limited consciousness of human can somehow mentally grasp divinity.

The bible is one mental foothold we can use. But it can likewise be a mental cage because of its own imperfections.

Still, the God spark within us Love us without reservation. As it is written by one divinely inspired:

"Cause, all of Me (the I Am),
    Loves all of you,
    Love your curves and all your edges,
    All your perfect imperfections.

Give your all to me
    I'll give my (I Am's) all to you.

You're my end and my beginning
    Even when I lose I'm winning
    'Cause I give you all of Me (I Am)."

- We can grasp the Word of God via many things 3D like this song,

but always subject to imperfections.

It is said that there are many realms and parallel universe. Can you accept the human Yeshua in the following timeline of reality?:

If you can love a human Yeshua with all his imperfections,

then you are able to come from within, from the core of your I Am.

You can love with the vision of divinity,

- able to lay aside judgement from the high chair of mental separation

- imposed by religions and skewed books.

The Divine I Am that would never condemn and judge,

creates for the sake of creation

and loves for the sake of love.

Love is sufficient unto Love.

Love need not to have itself be right.
    It just is.
    It just, is Love.
    Thereby It becomes right and perfect.

re: with emphasis for the free willed chosen by our One and Almighty Creator GOD by virtue of their conversion to little children in spirit.

originally posted by aida

How can God explain His words when He is a Spirit? It is written, "And the Word was God" (John 1:1); and Jesus Christ is the "Word of God." (Revelation 19:13) It is made clear therefore that God and Jesus Christ "is" represented by the words. These are the written words in the Holy Bible. What is unfortunate is, while many people are all sincere in their desire to please and to be with God, they are not, however, one in their understanding of what they read in the Sacred Book. The cause is human perception and interpretation of the word of God.

With the truth that God is represented by the words, He can therefore explain His own words through the very written words in the Bible. Again, this should not be on manís terms, but by the direction of God, through His words. Thus, the proper way to read the Holy Bible is expressed in:

Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"

Reading the Holy Bible therefore, is not by the book or by chapter or verse by verse as is commonly done. Otherwise, we simply get the CONTEXT of the story. God is talking more than and beyond the story. God is speaking in PARABLES:

Ezekiel 20:49 "Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?"

Psalms 78:2 "I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:"

Mark 4:34 "But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples."

While many people think the reason why God speaks in parables is in order to simplify the message; on the contrary, it is the opposite:

Matthew 13:15 "For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them."

Romans 11:8 "(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day."

Is the Prayer taught to the Disciples expressed in parables? Or, did Christ speak plainly? Our Lord must be speaking "in tongues" when He said:

John 6:63 "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." . . . . .
    1 tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Cool Stubborn mental straight jacket of zombified christians

^

How can God explain His words when He is a Spirit? It is written, "And the Word was God" (John 1:1); and Jesus Christ is the "Word of God." (Revelation 19:13) It is made clear therefore that God and Jesus Christ "is" represented by the words. These are the written words in the Holy Bible.

- Jesus Christ was an invented character, an idol, romanticized by Roman elites to pander to the religious urge of their empire. Stop romanticizing that the Word mentioned is Jesus per se.

- Word made flesh is every man, each being/humans as vessels of Light, the individualized Cell Sparks of GOD, that tunnels through the beast, the sentient animal/flesh.

- The written bible is neither holy nor it is God. Otherwise, earth should have been heaven since the first bible was created.

What is unfortunate is, while many people are all sincere in their desire to please and to be with God, they are not, however, one in their understanding of what they read in the Sacred Book. The cause is human perception and interpretation of the word of God.

- here is one such human perception/interpretation (devoid of God given common sense):
    - insisting for 2,000 yrs that the compiled book, (full of contradictions and the finger prints of political tamperings) is infallible word of God

...explain His own words through the very written words in the Bible... Thus, the proper way to read the Holy Bible is expressed in:

Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:" ...

- go over that Isiah chapter and find that the prophet was talking about the leaders of the land who were drunk with power and slow to get a message. The instructions were given in a stammered manner because of their fleshly preferences. In fact there is a following verse hereby quoted:

verse 13 (NIV): "So then, the word of the Lord to them will become:
    Do this, do that, a rule for this, a rule for that;
    a little here, a little thereó so that as they go they will fall backward; they will be injured and snared and captured.

- nothing in there saying at all that the book of John is to confirm the book of Isiah or such matters. Again, these books were widely separate in time. We knew, it was cleric-politicians who decided w/c books will be included.

... God is speaking in PARABLES...

- the God within expresses via the filter of limited consciousness. The vibrations are not all translatable in perfect language (is there any?). Moreover, parables were intended to hide certain things to those who cant accept the 'in-your-face truths'.

Christians romanticizing about the whole book. fail to see with common sense because their mental programming slows down learning. They become robotic or zombified.

For thousands of years, in fact, Christianity became stagnant and crystallized into a straight jacket, devoid of self responsibility and in constant parasitic clerical reliance. Thus we had some nasty religion-led genocides.

...the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

- Please get this: - He was expressing spiritual vibration and essence. Don't get stuck in the words written.

Language itself evolve over time, the literal words are not as free flowing as the spirit. Written words are frozen expressions that could be lost in translations and become changed in power over time.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

- Please get again: - the mystery of godliness comes from within the flesh which is justified by the Spirit within, flowing outwards to the world - this process then glorifies/creates heaven on the surface of the earth (heaven on earth as it is in the kingdom of heaven within).
    Last edited by oobi; Dec 9, 2014 at 07:59 PM.

titus 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; titus 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
    2 tim 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 2 tim 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    2 tim 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 tim 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
    1 Cor 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

The fable of selected scriptures being called "the" Word of God:

Obviously, applying one book vs another book of the bible would confirm that contradictions and confusions crept into this compiled books.

How can it be justified?
    by many cop-outs like saying these are parables, that man's common sense is to be put aside as foolishness, by saying those who notice this conflicts have no faith and many others including con-demning those who ask the question.

You are the one copping out here by spewing philosophies based only from carnal acquired knowledge and fables.

Retorting or blurting from GOD's Written Words rebut seems your cup of tea, ha !!

This must be reposted:

from >
    The Library of Congress

God is unchangeable. God's word is unchangeable too. In Matthew 24:35, the Lord Jesus said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

Why then are we so ready to accept changes to God's word in the form of different Bible versions? The Authorized King James text has faithfully served the body of Christ for almost 400 years. During this time, and during its translation, Satan has viciously and relentlessly attacked it. I now hear Christians attacking it too! I've heard preachers and lay people say things like, "it's too hard to read" or "it doesn't properly reflect the true meaning of the original Greek". The issue about the original Greek sets my teeth on edge--which Greek? There are Greek manuscripts galore, including the corrupted manuscripts that the Roman Catholic religion uses. The snide remarks and attacks against this utterly reliable text are unfounded.

We must remember that the Bible is a spiritual book and is understandable to those who are led by God's Spirit. It is not possible for the natural man to understand it [I Corinthians 2:14], hence paraphrasing or simplifying it will do no good. The Bible is not supposed to read like a fairy tale--Peter said, "for we have not followed cunningly devised fables" [II Peter 1:16]. The words of the Authorized King James are not laborious to me, they are beautiful and full of God's power. Even the world knows it--the Authorized King James has been listed on Norton Anthology's list of "the world's best literature" for decades.

The new versions have come up with some dangerous changes to the scriptures. The Lord God gives us stern warnings about changing His Word--

Revelation 22:18-19, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Proverbs 30:5-6, Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

I do not buy the line that the inerrant word of God is found only in the originals-- which nobody has. I know that God has the power to preserve His word and that he wouldn't leave us out in the dark with an "imperfect" translation. In the authorized King James Version God assembled, and moved with His Spirit, a team of some of the world's best scholars to translate His word into the world's most popular language, English.

The complete translator's notes of the Authorized King James scholars are not included in today's publishings. This is unfortunate because these notes say a lot about these men-- they were humble, loved the word of God, loved the King, were berated by the Catholic religion, and they desired a translation for the common man who was kept in darkness. Some of the translators where killed for their faith. This book was forged in blood, sweat, and tears.

I've heard folks make a big to-do about the italics in the Authorized KJV. Well, unlike many of today's translators, the authorized KJV translators let us know which words they had to add in translating in order to give the full meaning of the original text (these are the words in italics in the KJV). Other translators have added words too--but they don't tell you what they've added. I speak a little Spanish and know that it is oftentimes necessary to rearrange or add words so that the translation makes sense. These men went through the extra trouble of identifying which words they added. That's real scholarship and integrity.

How many classes have you been in where every student has a different textbook? None. It just doesn't make good sense on a very practical level. We all need to be on the same sheet of music so that we are in harmony. Let's not confuse our kids by teaching/preaching from the NKJV, NIV, NASV, LB, the Message, Phillips, GN, etc.

Let's not accept the premise that the tried and true Authorized King James is somehow outdated and is to be replaced by dozens of new translations. A standard test determined the Authorized KJV reading level to be 5th grade because it contains mostly one and two-syllablic words making it one of the easiest to read. People have been getting saved by reading it for a long, long time. We know that it contains the Word of life whereby we live and grow.

Satan knows that in a generation we won't uniformly quote the scriptures. Imagine ten people with ten different translations trying to recite a psalm together. Confusion. Satan knows that many newborn babes in Christ will not have the real milk that they need in order to grow because they'll have a watered down version of the truth. He figures that if he can't kill the babes, he'll do the next best thing-stunt their growth. At the same time the world will point to the untainted JESUS CHRIST christianity and say, "They don't even have a definitive word of God. Anybody can write a Bible." They already say that the Bible was "just written by men".

Being able to talk to a child of God (Matthew 18:3) and have our spirits commune on the parts of God's word that we've memorized is great. I now find people who are quoting scriptures that I know, but they are worded so differently that I have to ask the reference. This is confusion, and we know who authors confusion, the enemy of our souls, the Devil. I believe that the emergence of these many different "Bible" versions is Satan's most successful attempt to attack God's word. The Bible says that in the last days there's going to be a falling away of the church and I believe that these other versions are helping to usher it along.

With all due respect, the lies can't continue. Though there is value in these records, people are waking up from years of taking hook and line and sink this erroneous claim.

These are just tools, nothing more.

The followers of Yeshua were not of the same thinking and their perspectives differ. Paul, for instance, had his own doctrines.

Yeshua and his inner circle were not Christians, their practices were more like the Essene's sub branch called Nazarenes.

Furthermore, Yeshua have a more simpler philosophy than the Nazarene Essenes. And his followers frequently misinterpreted him even during his mingling with them.

After hundreds of years, the bible was compiled by even more dubious means.

Stop quoting the bible to prove that the bible is sacred. Doing so is falling into fables and mindless slavery to the works of men.

- True Authorship of New Testament

- Flavius Josephus was really Arrius Piso

This historically important book was written by an author who was wondering why slick former Jews were getting into the evangelism business and fleecing Christians of their money, all in the name of Jesus. His 35 year research has uncovered the whole horrible truth, namely that Christianity was created by the Calpurnius Piso's of Rome. It is a fictional story used by the Piso's to take over Rome, which they eventually did after 136 c.e. They also forced the Jews to insert into their religious books many of Piso's own works to create prophecies for the coming of his fictional character, Jesus.
    Last edited by oobi; Dec 11, 2014 at 06:24 PM.

Delving into history, it was indeed all of Christianity but never any of these religions, monasticism, and denominationalism and others so called with ism suffixes.
    v v v v v

Church History:

Relevant for Modern Christianity

Church History, on the surface, seems irrelevant to 21st century Christianity. However, Christianity, unlike any other religion, is deeply rooted in history. Central to the Christian faith is the fact that God came to earth as a man -- Jesus Christ. He lived, loved and taught among humanity about 2000 years ago. The historical reality of His sacrifice, burial and resurrection is the cornerstone of the Christian faith. The Bible is not a fairy tale, but a divinely inspired historical record of God's plan of redemption for a hurting world. To study church history is to see the hand of God at work amidst the strife, transgression and glory of man's ways.

# 30-70 AD) The Time of Jesus and the Apostles The death and resurrection of Christ.
    # The Christian faith is birthed and the gospel of grace is preached.

Christianity: Simple Truth
    Christianity rises to the top when you earnestly investigate the other theories, philosophies, movements and religions of the world. Yes, as hard as it is to hear in our pluralistic world community, Christianity is different than all the others.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Thus, could be gleaned that these early believers were Christians without any coined man-made labels.

Universality was still out of the way then and differentiators were just later man-made tags. They were just obscure Christians then and up to now, could be felt by anyone with true humility abounding in his/her deep inner spirit.

Didn't find any opposing wisdom between these apostles when upon the true and absolute recognition of GOD and HIS doctrines. And, most worthy is that they were just lowly christians without any grandeurs of these man-made structural edifices. Best to adhere with these foundations and early beginnings of these first christians.

Act 11:22 Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch.

Act 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Act 15:22 Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren:

Act 15:23 And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:

Act 15:30 So when they were dismissed, they came to Antioch: and when they had gathered the multitude together, they delivered the epistle:

And most of all are these:
    Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jhn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

acts 2: 38 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.

40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

First thing is that any sensible person must take into account that the bible can be tampered with. In fact, the act of selecting the books to compile into a bible is a form of human intervention that could have resulted to so many possibilities:

Quote Originally Posted by tiburcioSais View Post
    Delving into history, it was indeed all of Christianity but never any of these religions, monasticism, and denominationalism and others so called with ism suffixes.
    v v v v v

http://www.allaboutreligion.org/comm...h-disclaim.gif
    Church History:

Relevant for Modern Christianity

Church History, on the surface, seems irrelevant to 21st century Christianity. However, Christianity, unlike any other religion, is deeply rooted in history. Central to the Christian faith is the fact that God came to earth as a man -- Jesus Christ. He lived, loved and taught among humanity about 2000 years ago. The historical reality of His sacrifice, burial and resurrection is the cornerstone of the Christian faith. The Bible is not a fairy tale, but a divinely inspired historical record of God's plan of redemption for a hurting world. To study church history is to see the hand of God at work amidst the strife, transgression and glory of man's ways.

* God comes to earth as man/woman each time a child is born. The child has the kingdom of God within, even w/o baptism, reading the bible, etc. Grown-ups are still temples of this Holy Spirit that Yeshua called Abba Father, but due to our messed up mental programming, we believe we are sinners, defective productions of the assembly line of God. - so we have to look for a God outside us. And the religionists have a ready set of anti-virus to the virus their kind, have created in the first place!

# 30-70 AD) The Time of Jesus and the Apostles The death and resurrection of Christ.
    # The Christian faith is birthed and the gospel of grace is preached.

Christianity: Simple Truth
    Christianity rises to the top when you earnestly investigate the other theories, philosophies, movements and religions of the world. Yes, as hard as it is to hear in our pluralistic world community, Christianity is different than all the others.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

^^^

Thus, could be gleaned that these early believers were Christians without any coined man-made labels...

* Of course, the compilers/re-writers would try to massage this entire compilation so that it could be presented with integrity.

The followers of Yeshua baptised people into the Yeshuanic Essene group but Yeshua though compromising, did not even baptized any of his own followers. He was not religious at all, just a wise mystic.

The core group of Yeshua, a very mortal, mystic rebel, were Nazarene Essene. They were largely an ignored cult who live in commune. Years after, when their story was needed to spice up the universal religious design, their records/story was hijacked. The ancient Essene could even be the real holders of Hebrew scriptures and the contending religious parties forced them out into exclusion - these were the Pharisees and the Saducees (religious parties which connived for favors by Roman authorities).

And most of all are these:
    Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

* that is what is being pointed out, go within and merge your consciousness with the pure awareness of your I Am, your Father in heaven - just like a child does (irregardless of doctrines).

brb

Page 2 of 19 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last