BEYONCÉ [THREAD VI]: Welcome to the Beyhive! - Page 4 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Hacksaw Ridge

"As the screen darkens and the credits start to roll, you are left with a sense of having witnessed something extraordinary."

read more

From court to courtside!

New commentators are making waves in the UAAP scene. Who's giving you the best impression so far?

read more

Restuarant hunt

Find some of the recommended hidden restaurants in the metro here. Plan your next food trip now!

read more

2017 PEx Oscar Pool

Join the 2017 PEx Oscar Pool. Check out this thread for more info.

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win exclusive movie merch from Fist Fight!

read more

Recommended driving schools

Looking for a driving school? Here are some recommended schools you may want to check!

read more

Page 4 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by donnie_darko21 View Post
    ^lots of wigs have been snatched! just ask azealia banks. lol

the king's touring and taking over the internet at the same time. whew.
    As per usual. Ikanga ni Anderson Cooper:

Quote Originally Posted by jeune_fille View Post
    Im gonna watch on the run on Wednesday!!
    Ugh! Get outta here!! Kainggit

Say hi to Bey, her wig and ha booty, Jay, and Blue for us, please?

oh lawd.. get near her so she can bring you good karma.

then you can shower us too w/ your pics of the tour.

^lots of wigs have been snatched! just ask azealia banks. lol

the king's touring and taking over the internet at the same time. whew.
    WHO ELSE?

I wonder kung anong plano niya after ng On The Run tour?
    solo tour? BEYONCÉ World Tour?

Lucky you!

pics, pics, pics!

Quote Originally Posted by fiercebulldog View Post
    As per usual. Ikanga ni Anderson Cooper:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/4e2b918d1...cbm7o1_500.gif

another normal day for Bey

NICKI MINAJ TALKS BEYONCÉ ‘FLAWLESS’ REMIX

On the “Flawless (Remix)”: “I think a month or two ago, [my manager] Gee [Roberson] called me when I was on my way to Vegas and he said, ‘Beyoncé wants you to remix ‘Flawless.’ And after I got proper medical help and started breathing again, I was like, ‘What?’ And she sent me a version that she wanted. She told me that I want you to be you, I don’t want you to hold back. I said, ‘You sure?’ And she was like, ‘Yeah, I want you to just be you and do you.’ I was actually in New York writing the verse. I recorded the verse in New York and she stopped by the studio and she was such a sweetheart. She was hyping me up like, ‘Do your thing. Don’t hold back. Go in.’ And I said, ‘OK. All right.’ We’ve just been waiting for her to drop it. She told me that she would drop it sometime while she was in the middle of the tour. I wrote the verse before she even went on tour. And that’s basically how that happened and we’ve just been going back and forth. I’ve been sending her pictures of myself and we’ve been going back and forth about the mixes and the single art and now here you have it.”

On why it took so long: “When I was putting out mixtapes and stuff, I would always remix her stuff. I have a dope remix that my fans have always been in love with to one of her songs ‘Sweet Dreams’ me and [Lil] Wayne did, but I figured that eventually we would do something together. I’m not gonna lie, recently I thought it would never happen ’cause I felt like if she was gonna ask me, she woulda been asked me. I think the stars just aligned the right way. I think we’re just in the right places in our career that it makes sense now. I feel like with the release of her last album, her records are kinda geared to what I do now.”

NEW MUSIC: BEYONCÉ F/ LIL’ KIM – ‘FLAWLESS (REMIX)’

Lil’ Kim is coming back for her throne. Just days after Nicki Minaj dropped her official remix to Beyoncé’s “Flawless,” the Queen Bee reignites beef with her longtime rival on a remix of her own.

Nicki declared herself the queen of rap, but Kim is not having it.

“Am I trippin’ or did this ho just say my name? / Queen of rap, **** outta here / Queen’s back, **** outta here / Time to get this rap ***** up outta here,” spits Kim, who gave birth to her daughter Royal Reign in June.

And the new mom doesn’t stop there, adding, “I gave you the rope, ***** I want you to hang.”

http://www.audiomack.com/song/leakre...cki-minaj-diss

Not gonna use Kim's remix. There's even a Joseline Hernandez remix and i'm like b!i!i!i!tchhh..

SMH at this listen preview: instagram.com/p/rUc9SYl70w/

I wonder kung anong plano niya after ng On The Run tour?
    I personally want her to do a BEYONCÉ World Tour, but not right after OTR. Siguro she'll take some break first. But before that, I want her to surprise us with something different. Like a new movie. Or a summer rap EP.
    Last edited by donnie_darko21; Aug 6, 2014 at 04:24 PM.

Not gonna use Kim's remix. There's even a Joseline Hernandez remix and i'm like b!i!i!i!tchhh..

http://oi58.tinypic.com/zu0bhe.jpg

SMH at this listen preview: instagram.com/p/rUc9SYl70w/

I personally want her to do a BEYONCÉ World Tour, but not right after OTR. Siguro she'll take some break first. But before that, I want her to surprise us with something different. Like a new movie. Or a summer rap EP.
    sana nga BEYONCE World Tour at dumaan na siya dito satin

Beyonce to Receive MTV VMA Video Vanguard Award

Amid reports that Beyonce would once again grace us with a performance at this year's MTV Video Music Awards, the network has confirmed it's much more than that.
    In addition to performing, Beyonce will be given the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award live from The Forum in Inglewood, Calif. on Sunday, Aug. 24.

Past recipients of the award include Michael Jackson, Madonna, Peter Gabriel, R.E.M., Beastie Boys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake.

In addition to the Video Vanguard Award, Beyonce has eight MTV VMA nominations this year, including “Video of the Year,” “Best Female” and “Best Choreography.” She has the most nominations of the night followed by Eminem and Iggy Azalea.
    This will be Beyonce's fourth time performing at the VMAs. She joins a growing list of performers for the event, which includes Usher, Ariana Grande, 5 Seconds of Summer and Maroon 5.

MTV VMAs: Beyonce To Receive Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award & Perform

It was only a matter of time.

With the MTV Video Music Awards nigh, the network are gearing up to officially announce Beyonce as the 2014 recipient of the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.

According to Yahoo, reps for the show have confirmed that King B will receive the coveted honor at the August 24th ceremony, which takes place live from The Forum in Los Angeles.

Previous honourees include Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, and The Beastie Boys.
    In addition, a performance from the star (which’ll mark her fourth on the show solo) is also being touted as locked-in. The 32-year-old joins previously confirmed performers Usher, Ariana Grande, and 5 Seconds Of Summer.

Beyonce Will Perform At The VMAs, And Only GIFs Can Help Us Process This!

MTV will honor Beyonce with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. BOW DOWN!

Because the stars and the moons and the planets themselves have aligned in our favor, Beyoncé will perform at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. That’s right, BeyHive, it’s official. Feel free to speak in tongues, cease all bodily function, and go out-of-body at any time.

Not only that, but MTV will BEY honoring the “Drunk In Love” singer with the coveted Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, the VMAs’ highest honor. In years past, this award has gone to Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Madonna, and, of course, the King of Pop. Can you honestly think of anyone more deserving? Of course not. And even if you could, the Beygency would take you out before you could utter one breath of such blasphemy.

Wait, and remember how Beyonce is leading the pack of VMA nominations this year with an insane eight nominations in total? If all goes her way on Sunday, August 24, then she’ll walk away from The Forum with a total of nine Moonmen. Throw in the sure-to-BEY ***flawless performance, and… I need a sec to process all of this overwhelming new information, in GIFs.

Beyonce is performing at the VMAs?

BEYONCE IS PERFORMING AT THE VMAS!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

My life has officially been irrelevant up until this blessed moment.

Wait, and Beyonce will be honored with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award?

I’m so overwhelmed right now. I need a moment.

I can’t.

Well… Maybe I can.

All right, I definitely can with this news.

My body is 100% ready for Beyonce’s already iconic performance.

Until then.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1891274/beyo...anguard-award/

===

LOL. Only Bey! Bow Down!

YAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!! Give us Super Bowl 2.0!!!!

i roared and i rampaged
    Ok Beyonce... ikaw na bagong standard! I love the concert... napagod na naman ako Kagaya nung nagconcert sya sa pinas.. I don't have much pics.. kasi parang di mo maenjoy kung picture ka ng picture.. lahat sayaw ng sayaw

Quote Originally Posted by dream_star0015 View Post
    Beyonce to Receive MTV VMA Video Vanguard Award

https://media.zenfs.com/en_US/News/T...6a1e719edb297d

Amid reports that Beyonce would once again grace us with a performance at this year's MTV Video Music Awards, the network has confirmed it's much more than that.
    In addition to performing, Beyonce will be given the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award live from The Forum in Inglewood, Calif. on Sunday, Aug. 24.

Past recipients of the award include Michael Jackson, Madonna, Peter Gabriel, R.E.M., Beastie Boys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake.

In addition to the Video Vanguard Award, Beyonce has eight MTV VMA nominations this year, including “Video of the Year,” “Best Female” and “Best Choreography.” She has the most nominations of the night followed by Eminem and Iggy Azalea.
    This will be Beyonce's fourth time performing at the VMAs. She joins a growing list of performers for the event, which includes Usher, Ariana Grande, 5 Seconds of Summer and Maroon 5.
    Slay, mama!!

Must Read: Success Of ‘Beyonce’ Has Music Industry Readying Switch To Global Release Dates

The ripple effects of Beyonce‘s self-titled surprise album are still being felt eight months on. Indeed, beyond elevating the star’s career to even loftier levels of greatness, it appears the visual LP – which is double Platinum in the US – looks set to impact the way music is released…globally.

Billboard are reporting that the set, which was released simultaneously around the world on December 13th, is being cited (alongside piracy) as the catalyst for a game-changing shift in how music is serviced to retail. For, after several decades of regionalised roll-outs for albums, major labels are now collectively leaning towards a new system that will see music released everywhere at the same time.

An excerpt from the feature:

The change was spurred in part by Beyonce’s most recent surprise release, as well as piracy from Down Under.

The music industry is on the verge of adopting a global street date that could see all countries issuing new releases on a Friday, probably beginning a year from now, in July 2015, according to industry sources.

While some sources say its a done deal as far as the major labels and the IFPI and RIAA are concerned, other sources insist the issue has yet to be fully decided. The main reason why the industry is moving toward a global street date — instead of letting each territory pick the day that they feel is best for their respective markets, which is the way it works now — is to cut down on global piracy.

With Australia now having a Friday street date, digital piracy begins almost immediately around the globe, as the new release is shared across the web before fans in the U.K. (which has a Monday street date) or the U.S. (which has a Tuesday street date) have a chance to purchase the music legally.

With varying street dates in different markets, the labels are able move their artists around in order to take advantage of marketing opportunities that coincide with the changed street date. Now, labels can still do that on the week of release, but will have less opportunity to schedule a high-profile appearance on the release date itself.

While sources say that digital music service providers like the Friday street date, not all physical merchants have given the change their blessing; some indie labels and indie merchants are opposed to having the global street date on Friday.

Finally.

We sincerely hope this comes to fruition as a shake-up has been long overdue. The current system is entirely outdated and essentially feeds the monster that has become internet piracy. It’s just not feasible to expect maximum returns on music when it’s been made available in another region days earlier. For example, in the UK, songs are often given a six-week run on radio before officially hitting iTunes. Yes, six weeks. Expecting an audience that have increasingly become accustomed to an “on-demand” lifestyle to wait for an official release (on mass) isn’t as plausible as it perhaps should be. Times are a’changing and the music industry needs to adapt accordingly.

It would appear the proposed switch is more album-focal at present. However, fingers crossed, it’ll include singles in the long run.

Clearly, marketing and promotion is the biggest concern for labels (i.e. how will artists manage to be everywhere at once?) Yet, from where we’re standing, it’s a necessary challenge the industry needs to throw at itself. Perhaps then we’ll see the creative release roll-outs that the business has been starving for for so long.

Exciting times.

^ Who else but the queen?

Anyway, I'm super excited for her VMA performance this year. I wonder who's going to hand her the Vanguard. I really hope it won't be a family member again though. TBH, I'd be here for Madonna to give it to her. Imagine the meltdowns the queen of pop passing the crown onto her rightful heir would bring? Lol. If not, maybe Blue Ivy held up in the air, a la Lion King, by Jay would suffice. Pwede din si Rihanna

Speaking of Rih, word is out that a remix of Blow featuring Rihanna is about to happen (SOURCE: http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity...=1449_80984155). Do you guys think it's true? Well, if they really did collaborate on a song off the visual album, I'd like to hear Rih on Partition instead.

Quote Originally Posted by fiercebulldog View Post
    ^ Who else but the queen?

Anyway, I'm super excited for her VMA performance this year. I wonder who's going to hand her the Vanguard. I really hope it won't be a family member again though. TBH, I'd be here for Madonna to give it to her. Imagine the meltdowns the queen of pop passing the crown onto her rightful heir would bring? Lol. If not, maybe Blue Ivy held up in the air, a la Lion King, by Jay would suffice. Pwede din si Rihanna

Speaking of Rih, word is out that a remix of Blow featuring Rihanna is about to happen (SOURCE: http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity...=1449_80984155). Do you guys think it's true? Well, if they really did collaborate on a song off the visual album, I'd like to hear Rih on Partition instead.
    Me too. Excited na ko sa VMA Performance niya, sana Medley ng BEYONCÉ
    Kung family member man ang magbibigay sa kanya gusto ko si Blue.
    Di ba sa VMA din niya pina alam yung kay Blue Ivy.

Blow Remix? Ft. Rihanna? parang mas gusto ko din sa Partition si Rih

Michael Cera pulls a "BEYONCÉ"

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Michael Cera released an indie folk album last week — quietly, in a way almost as unassuming as the actor himself.

Cera said the album's quiet launch was a nod from Beyoncé's playbook. The pop diva released her top-selling self-titled album last year without the public knowing.

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...#ixzz3AV9ASZGD

http://news.moviefone.com/2014/08/13...el-cera-album/

----

IMPACT

Page 4 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last