Houston Rockets Thread: Clutch City - Page 5 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 21 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last
    TAriza just signed a 32M 4year deal with the HRockets.

Quote Originally Posted by zchendevlemh View Post
    ^^ Wow surprise that Houston is having a dispute with their draft pick
    It's because Houston is bent on clearing cap space. They thought they'd get Melo, Bron or Bosh, but it hasn't panned out.

Ariza give us a depth I like the signing...

@Cuch: saw some Summer league Highlight of Nick Johnson is he for real? I meant Jeremy LamB was also a stud (Summer league) and we manage to flip him for James Harden.

Look like Morey will have another asset to trade for. Now Am leaning to match Parson contract for the meantime after Dec.15 I want to trade his contract and some of our assets for Kevin Love if possible.

in short, they have the money for CParsons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zep_Tepi View Post
    It's because Houston is bent on clearing cap space. They thought they'd get Melo, Bron or Bosh, but it hasn't panned out.
    Other than that.. is that they had a dispute also with their rook Royce White

Kevin love is still a possibility, right?

Quote Originally Posted by TLG View Post
    Kevin love is still a possibility, right?
    same as bosh and Melo there a chance. its up to parsons to live up with his contract if we match.

but like i said in my previous post 2016 is where KD will be available we need leverage

but here a thought Having Cap space has never won any team a championship?

there is no salary cap problem. HOU just dumped the big contracts of OAsik and JLin.

the big question is what kind of trade package will the MTWolves take for the transfer KLove.

besides, the HRockets already has TAriza. they do not need another PF. what they need another reliable PG beside PBeverly.

but there is an up side, HOU can play small ball with PBeverly, JHarden, CParsons, TAriza, and DHoward.

GMDMorey is the biggest loser this off-season. he got caught up with the marquee player roulette.

CAnthony went for the money and not the chance of winning a championship. if was not able to reach the playoffs last season, what gave him the idea that he will go far with the new ragtag Knicks team.

do i make you horny, baby? cuch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BJPenn View Post
    He can't be traded until December 2015 if I'm not mistaken. Plus that 15% thing Morey will have a hard time finding good trades with that ridiculous contract.

Also, Ariza to sign $8M just to come off the bench where he can get more and a starter role in Dallas? Unless of course he was told they won't match Parsons offer.
    according to rockets radio it's dec 15 2014.

ariza chose hou. coz he's been there before, is comfortable with the city and fans, plus he still maintains a house in Houston from his first stint there.

@gotta lick it:

Agree! Morey Lost all his marque target this season from ( Lebron, Melo, Bosh) but still i gave him a credit for dispatching Asik and Lin Contract. plus I rather have a GM who would do anything to help his team get some marque players to improve than a gm who sit and do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sTaRter_01 View Post
    Ariza give us a depth I like the signing...

@Cuch: saw some Summer league Highlight of Nick Johnson is he for real? I meant Jeremy LamB was also a stud (Summer league) and we manage to flip him for James Harden.

Look like Morey will have another asset to trade for. Now Am leaning to match Parson contract for the meantime after Dec.15 I want to trade his contract and some of our assets for Kevin Love if possible.
    NJ is being touted as steve francis 2.0 by the roc's red rowdies, he got the genes- he's the nephew of hall of famer and ex celtic dennis Johnson, might be one of those 2nd rd. gems that morey has a knack for picking. also came from Arizona, a top college bball program.

from sports radio 610 hou.- rocs exploring options with suns pg Bledsoe, have talked also with blatche's reps. this is plan b?

The Rockets are letting Parsons go to the Mavs.

Cuban got his boy toy.....rocs still a 1st rd play off team, but expect morey to spring a surprise....that's his trademark. cp25, lin and asik jerseys up for grabs! just pay shipping......

for Me its easy to let parsons walk after what he did in last year portland series debacle..

its one step backward two step forward move by rockets..

Morey made a huge gamble on not matching (parsons) contract now we have a genuine attempt to go after (KD , Love, Dragic 2016 free agency)

even do i feel less optimistic in our chance to advance this season but i feel this is the right move all along..

No hard feelings i wish the best for Parsons career!

as for now our roster looks like this easily 8th-9th place in the west

Beverly/FA vet min (Nelson)
    Harden/NJ/Daniels
    Ariza/Gee
    TJones/Dmo
    Dwight/Capella.

Need to add some bench depth!, I read we going for violatile lance stephenson as this moment.

and Btw just to add we need to fire kevin Mchale he still a BAD COACH bar none..

Quote Originally Posted by cuch View Post
    from sports radio 610 hou.- rocs exploring options with suns pg Bledsoe, have talked also with blatche's reps. this is plan b?
    Bledsoe is a nice plan B, he'll probablly worth the same amount as Parsons.
    but my concern on Bledsoe is that he's not so much of a playmaker, he's an undersized Westbrook a PG that love to score/slash to the basket...

Quote Originally Posted by sTaRter_01 View Post
    for Me its easy to let parsons walk after what he did in last year portland series debacle..

its one step backward two step forward move by rockets..

Morey made a huge gamble on not matching (parsons) contract now we have a genuine attempt to go after (KD , Love, Dragic 2016 free agency)

even do i feel less optimistic in our chance to advance this season but i feel this is the right move all along..

No hard feelings i wish the best for Parsons career!

as for now our roster looks like this easily 8th-9th place in the west

Beverly/FA vet min (Nelson)
    Harden/NJ/Daniels
    Ariza/Gee
    TJones/Dmo
    Dwight/Capella.

Need to add some bench depth!, I read we going for violatile lance stephenson as this moment.
    kd might be going home to DC, that's the emerging trend now, the wizards just laid the ground work - let ariza go, got a 2 yr rental in the truth, hired KD's high school coach, if they hire rick barnes from texas, kd's going home!

Marc Stein: Sign-and-trade talks between Houston and Dallas have ended, sources say. So Rockets won't be salvaging trade exception from Parsons' exit Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

Mukhang sumablay ang pag-susugal ni Morey this off season
    key pieces were lost.. to be replaced only by Ariza??

Page 5 of 21 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last