Houston Rockets Thread: Clutch City - Page 2 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 21 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBroom View Post
    I can't see Melo back out West.

Unless he's with LBJ somewhere.
    LeBroom, there's a Melo for Harden S&T trade rumor circling around, how do you feel about that?

Quote Originally Posted by deronwilliams08 View Post
    LeBroom, there's a Melo for Harden S&T trade rumor circling around, how do you feel about that?
    I find it silly in a way. See, why would Carmelo Anthony WANT to play in Houston? To form a Super Team with HOWARD and HARDEN right? So what's the point of going to Houston if there's no HARDEN?

Unless... and I hate to say this because I don't believe this will happen -- if LeBron and Melo somehow wants to TEAM UP WITH DWIGHT HOWARD in Houston, I can see the Knicks getting James Harden in a Sign n Trade for Carmelo.

LeBron - Melo - Dwight may be the best trio in NBA History.

But again, if Melo says "I want Houston", we work on a Sign and Trade in exchange for James Harden, I'm good with that.

Damn,

Rumors are strong on this one. Houston plans on SIGNING LeBron OUTRIGHT and Trading Harden to New York for Carmelo Anthony.

If ever this happens, I don't see how a team of Howard - LeBron - Melo can't win multiple titles. That could be the best trio in history.

Ballsy move by the Rockets. Moving out Asik in exchange for (4-19) draft pick.

it's gonna suck when we end up getting nobody and very possibly get worse this off season. Still a VERY real possibility...

And now Asik-Davies will be a defensive beast frontcourt..

I just wish Melo would finally go with the bulls. plus Melo+Harden in Houston will takes away 3 years off Dwight’s career defensively..

I rather want to build our bench with capable players ..

then next year after go all out on Kevin Durant who we know is best buddies with James Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBroom View Post

LeBron - Melo - Dwight may be the best trio in NBA History.
    Will be the Most Hated Trio....

Kulang na lang isama si Westbrook or Harden... para worldwide na ang hate sa kanila

News flash.. Asik to Pelicans... already agreed in principle!

^ crazy deal. they just exchanged a double double player for peanuts ..... este ..... draft picks.

ang laking na ng cap space nila Linsanity, youre next.

this is a big gamble for the HRockets. its is a LJames or CAnthony or bust deal.

cant wait to see the face of GMDMorey when neither play joins the Rockets.

do i make you horny, baby? cuch's Avatar
    rocs missed out on their draft target, charlotte got napier 1 pick ahead of them, among the 3 picks they got only nick Johnson is assured of a roster spot, the other 2 are gonna be overseas stash for the meantime, NJ has a high bball pedigree, he's the nephew of hall of famer and ex celtic dennis Johnson, he brings his uncle's brand of defense and scoring to the rocs.

with napier traded to Miami, and LBJ tweeting his love for him, seems like he's not leaving south beach. so rocs have upped their pursuit of melo, another development, GSW would like to acquire lin and parsons for future considerations, but morey said parsons is untouchable unless it's melo or LBJ.

longshot- snackroom talk at the dealership, morey's minions are looking down the road, their target is ex rocket asst. gm sam hinkie (now the sixers' gm) and morey's buddy the Celtics' gm, danny ainge. both the sixers and Celtics had good picks last night, and have an over supply of talent, and you can't keep them all, they're looking at the sixers' thad young, noel/embiid and the Celtics' rondo(after drafting smart and young, might be time to cash in)bass, green and olynyk

Houston shipped Asik to the Pelicans in order to get enough cap space to possibly nab LeBron and Melo in free agency. But as posted above, with Napier going to South Beach, it is likely that LeBron will stay.

Now, they have to find that replacement for Asik. Is this the time for Motiejśnas to shine? But he's more of a stretch for than a center who can anchor HOU's defense.

Rockets aren't through clearing cap space. They're talking with GSW about a possible Lin trade. Lin will make $15 million, but GSW has a $9.8 million exception after the Jefferson and Biedrins trades. This means only $8 million will be counted.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/thompso...y-lin-horizon/

i wanna see the face of GMDMorey after the MHeat re-signs all its opted out players.

he will be color Melo throughout the off-season. CAnthony and DHoward is a disaster in the making. Anthony is too selfish to rebound or pass the ball.

worse, what if Carmelo decides to join another team beside the HRockets?

and, he trade his biggest trump card for draft picks. the big winner is the NOPelicans.

Quote Originally Posted by YoonJay18 View Post
    Houston shipped Asik to the Pelicans in order to get enough cap space to possibly nab LeBron and Melo in free agency. But as posted above, with Napier going to South Beach, it is likely that LeBron will stay.

Now, they have to find that replacement for Asik. Is this the time for Motiejśnas to shine? But he's more of a stretch for than a center who can anchor HOU's defense.
    @YJ: I really want asik to stay!, could care less for Melo and Lebron is a long shot my gut feel he will stay with the heat.

as for DMO he is a goner..

so first day of free agency Kyle Lowy is our first target! Nice!
    build the bench gm morey we dont need a third star!

so far Rumors are the we are interested in Trevor Ariza, Kyle lowry and Paul Pierce.

and if S&T Parsons, TJones and Pelican pick for KLove is true then this will a good summer for us.

^ JJohnson is next on the list and JHarden gave it a thumbs up.

all the plans of GDMorey are going down the drain. puro press release kasi. or nobody wants to play with DouchebagHoward.

The Bucks and the 76ers are both interested in Jeremy Lin, but the Rockets will have to add more before either of those two teams take Lin's salary.

The Rockets are offering Bosh $96M for 4 years. Bosh would be stupid to turn this down, so I am guessing he's going back home to Texas.

Bosh isn't worth that much, but I also think he fits the needs of the team much better than Melo ever would.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...contract-offer

agree ..... it is deal made in heaven especially with his softy performance in the past two seasons.

DH12 will take most of the pounding and tissue paper CBosh will just shoot from the outside. is he really worth the maximum?

Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh had his first direct conversation with Houston Rockets management on Monday morning, inching closer to the possibility of a four-year, $80million-plus contract, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Yahoo! Sports

The Rockets believe that their max offer to Carmelo will be turned down, which is why they're courting CB.

LOL its time to let chandler parsons walks out...

there no need to overpay him IMO.

so we need to sign bosh and made Deng as our 2nd priority..

Rockets have reportedly agreed to send Lin and a 1st round pick to Philly.

Page 2 of 21 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last