Boston Celtics [3rd Thread]: Quest for Banner 18 - Page 4 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 148 First ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... Last
Results 61 to 80 of 2950
  1. #61
    over-exposed zchendevlemh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    house of dreams
    tagal pa!! mukhang nanahimik na yung Love rumors

  2. #62
    Yea it slowed down...calm before the storm

    Saunders: Love has no right to be frustrated
    “Just like I told Garnett, he didn’t have a right to be frustrated. Why does any player have a right to be frustrated? You’re either part of the problem or part of the solution.”
    “Should the team be frustrated? Yeah, the team can be frustrated. But I don’t think any one individual should be frustrated.”
    “I tell a story. I tell a story about – we were in the locker room when KG was in like his third year in the league, and Sam Mitchell was sitting in the locker room. KG was in there, and we had lost a couple games, and we were all sitting there talking. KG started going, ‘Hey, you’ve got to start doing more.’ And he’s talking to some of the bench guys. ‘You’ve got to start doing more.’ And Sam said, ‘Hey, hold it, hold it. Let me tell you something. You’re making all the money. Hey, it’s your responsibility. You make the money, you’ve got to live up to that.’ So, that was the mentality, and from that time, KG never ever from that point, he always took responsibility.”
    I dunno how that helps MIN to keep Kevin Love.

  3. #63

    One thing I never recognized in Love is that he is a great outlet passer. Imagine him and Rondo, both excellent rebounders in their respective zones throwing fastbreak passes to JG. Highlight reels galore

  4. #64
    I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Too bad Love is not KG...

  5. #65
    over-exposed zchendevlemh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    house of dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by doc_ama View Post
    Yea it slowed down...calm before the storm

    Saunders: Love has no right to be frustrated


    I dunno how that helps MIN to keep Kevin Love.
    parang lalong tinaboy nya si Love just by saying those words...
    wala ba silang PR team?

  6. #66
    ZoomMaster.... jansport99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Metro_Manila
    tagal ng draft, nakakabingi ang katahimikan ng Celtics front office.

  7. #67
    over-exposed zchendevlemh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    house of dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by jansport99 View Post
    tagal ng draft, nakakabingi ang katahimikan ng Celtics front office.
    that's how they work... kaya mahirap malaman kung ano yung totoo sa rumors...
    sana ma-surprise tayo ni DA

  8. #68
    Ron Adams interviews for GSW. Bilis naman.

  9. #69
    Forgot the link, the latest about Love was that the media was not allowed to ask questions about the Celtics in his interview

    I'll look for it.

  10. #70
    over-exposed zchendevlemh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    house of dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by brutallyhonest View Post
    Forgot the link, the latest about Love was that the media was not allowed to ask questions about the Celtics in his interview

    I'll look for it.
    what does it mean?... keep your mouth shut... baka masira mo ang plano ni DA

    " The friendly public relations folks gave us a few minutes on the phone with Love. They had one stipulation: No questions about the Boston Celtics."

    http://thebiglead.com/2014/06/11/fiv...-timberwolves/

  11. #71
    ZoomMaster.... jansport99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Metro_Manila
    .@TheRealTRizzo: Sources tell me Joel Embiid's physical w/ the #Cavs did not go well. Enough red flags that they won't take him #1 overall.

    ? ESPN Cleveland (@ESPNCleveland) June 13, 2014
    if this is true mukhang mababago ang top 3-4 sa draft order. kawawang embiid mukhang magiging GO 2.0. will he slide sa C's sa 6th and maybe our team doctors can sully-fix his bad back? one can dream... hehe

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by zchendevlemh View Post
    what does it mean?... keep your mouth shut... baka masira mo ang plano ni DA

    " The friendly public relations folks gave us a few minutes on the phone with Love. They had one stipulation: No questions about the Boston Celtics."

    http://thebiglead.com/2014/06/11/fiv...-timberwolves/
    Haha, thanks! I wonder what this means.

  13. #73
    Baka madulas eh.

  14. #74
    I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York City
    klove is coming to manila!

    pero bat ko dito pinopost hindi sa twolves thread

  15. #75
    I want another Kevin luka_hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in Boston
    Quote Originally Posted by BubblesButtercup View Post
    klove is coming to manila!

    pero bat ko dito pinopost hindi sa twolves thread
    Hahaha! Sabi ng wala munang anything that links Kevin Love to Boston.........for now.

    Konting tiis na lang naman. (sana)

  16. #76
    your idol is a whiner balthier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in talunan's head
    Now that this record breaking 3 peat has been achieved by the big 4, may pag asa pala lahat ng east teams to beat the idol of the fantards. Yun nga lang nangangarap si Pat magbuo ng bagong super team ulet para tulungan si idol.

    If Love is going to boston, I wonder who will the wolves get in return.

  17. #77
    I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York City
    for sure nandyan si sully and bass+ picks tapos + other players pa para mamatch yung salary ni love. hopefully masama si wallace.

  18. #78
    your idol is a whiner balthier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in talunan's head
    Kung sino yung nawawala sa practice, yun na!

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by balthier View Post
    Now that this record breaking 3 peat has been achieved by the big 4, may pag asa pala lahat ng east teams to beat the idol of the fantards. Yun nga lang nangangarap si Pat magbuo ng bagong super team ulet para tulungan si idol.

    If Love is going to boston, I wonder who will the wolves get in return.
    Ito rin iniisip ko. Although the Heat would still obviously be the team to beat in the east, now that they've lost other teams would be more confident when going against them.

    It might be a good time to start competing again.

  20. #80
    over-exposed zchendevlemh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    house of dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by brutallyhonest View Post
    Ito rin iniisip ko. Although the Heat would still obviously be the team to beat in the east, now that they've lost other teams would be more confident when going against them.

    It might be a good time to start competing again.
    As of now EAST is there for the taking which is really good for the whole conference...
    Pacers is reloading..
    Heat we're not sure what will happen this free agency
    Cavs are still hoping for James
    Celtics are still hoping for Asik and Love
    Pistons just got a new coach to guide their talented roster
    Bulls are not sure when will Rose gonna come back again
    Wizards just reached the playoffs and they'll be wanting more of these
    Nets still got billions to buy a superstar and build a team that can beat the Heat
    Sixers are the young guns of the East
    Bucks.... hmmm nobody cares about the Bucks

Page 4 of 148 First ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •