Boston Celtics [3rd Thread]: Quest for Banner 18 - Page 3 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 148 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by doc_ama View Post
    Brooklyn Nets GM Says Team Will Look to Acquire 2014 NBA Draft Pick

LOL sayang walang 2nd round pick si DA.

Hmm trade 17th pick down for lower first round + second round and trade the lower first round for Mason Plumlee? Pwede nang center.

or

Brook Lopez for the #17 pick
    Akalain mong mahalaga pala sa kanila yung mga picks nila.. parang pinamigay lang kasi nila kay DA yun

Brook Lopez sounds nice... but he's really injury prone.. sayang yung talent nya...

Some few points from Jackie MacMullen (ESPN Boston) regarding the Love trade:

1) Flip Saunders had a good relationship with Doc Rivers, not a good relationship with Ainge. Its not the same as when Mchale made the KG trade.

2) The Minessota owner is still angry over the KG trade not working out for the Wolves, so he is hesitant to give Boston another super star.

3) Flip doesn't like the Celtics first offer, and is looking around to other teams. They don't think highly of the #6 pick. If Celtics got top 3 pick in the draft lottery the deal would already be done.

4) Jackie thinks Celtics fans have double standard on Carmelo. Love's fg% was worse than Carmelo at just 45%fg, and both are not good on defense.

5) Chicago, and Kings have the players that Minessota wants, but Celtics have picks. Cleveland #1 pick for Love, would win a bidding war even if Celtics offer 3 lower 1st round picks.

6) Carmelo talks are to early and Jackie backed off pressured question from Gary. Carmelo tried to recruit Rondo last year. Rondo could try to set up his own big 3, but Love is first domino.

7) Theorizes that Love would only sign long term contract if Rondo did as well. Not an issue as Rondo wants to stay in Boston.

8) Nobody wants green.

I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    He just dont wanna make the fans so excited coz everything is not yet set on stone.

Boston moving up the draft maybe to get a deal done? Danny can offer heaps of future draft picks.

Love is especially looking quite decided on Boston. SAC was ok with trading for him even without the long term committment, so maybe gets traded there next season and still ends up with Boston in free agency? He and Rondo can have a gentleman's agreement to do that next summer. Pretty risky though, and a lot can happen in one year.

Boston moving up the draft maybe to get a deal done? Danny can offer heaps of future draft picks.

Love is especially looking quite decided on Boston. SAC was ok with trading for him even without the long term committment, so maybe gets traded there next season and still ends up with Boston in free agency? He and Rondo can have a gentleman's agreement to do that next summer. Pretty risky though, and a lot can happen in one year.
    If SAC will be stupid enough to get Love without guarantee of extension... but King's is getting 8th pick in the draft and I don't think they have talented roster to be used as trade chip... still our offer looks better than them.. unless Minny really hates Boston

Quote Originally Posted by zchendevlemh View Post
    If SAC will be stupid enough to get Love without guarantee of extension... but King's is getting 8th pick in the draft and I don't think they have talented roster to be used as trade chip... still our offer looks better than them.. unless Minny really hates Boston
    There are indications they are (stupid enough), but I think they just want the opportunity to have Love work with the team and try to change his mind to get him sign long term while he is there. Maybe because Love has not shown (at least reported) interest in Sacramento.

O yeah I think MIN hates BOS, but doing so may screw themselves or whichever team MIN wants to screw BOS with. Danny has much leverage over Flip on this whole Kevin Love issue.

8) Nobody wants green.
    this cracks me up, poor uncle jeff.lol

- DA took him.

Quote Originally Posted by balthier View Post
    - DA took him.
    good move trading Perkins for Green

good move trading Perkins for Green
    and now nobody wants him?

Masyado malaki lang ang contract ni uncle pero subok na yan.

Quote Originally Posted by jansport99 View Post
    Yeah, many forget though that Green's contract is a player option in 2015-16. He was not overwhelming last season as the primary scorer but he may showcase more this season as it is essentially a contract year for him if he wants to opt out as a free agent next summer.

Interesting article on how Boston could get Love and Melo in (note the chronology). With a depth chart of of:

Omer Asik - Vitor Faverani - Colton Iverson
    Kevin Love - Kelly Olynyk
    Carmelo Anthony - Paul Pierce
    Avery Bradley - Jerryd Bayless - Chris Johnson
    Rajon Rondo - Phil Pressey

Doubt it will happen, but DA's 2008 trades were of such magnitude.

^ pang PlayStation yang lineup mo.

If only da has what the other team wants in return.

Or kaya ang gawin nila ay magbigayan ng season. "Ibibigay ko sayo itong 2014-15 season tapos sa 2015-16 ay sa akin naman. Trade ko sayo si ganito at si ganyan for one year tapos ibigay mo sila akin sa susunod na taon.

Interesting article on how Boston could get Love and Melo in (note the chronology). With a depth chart of of:

Omer Asik - Vitor Faverani - Colton Iverson
    Kevin Love - Kelly Olynyk
    Carmelo Anthony - Paul Pierce
    Avery Bradley - Jerryd Bayless - Chris Johnson
    Rajon Rondo - Phil Pressey

Doubt it will happen, but DA's 2008 trades were of such magnitude.
    That's a dream scenario... kahit malaki bilib ko kay DA i doubt he can pull this dream roster out

Yea. Ang weakest link diyan yung Carmelo Anthony sign and trade. Knick fans will go Cavaliers on him and Phil will get grilled over it on top of all other technicalities. Deng would me more likely.

The others I can see happening.

Naglaro ako 2k14 kanina tapos sinubukan ko makipagtrade for love and Melo.

Kinuha ko din si Bogut for Sully pumayag naman, kaya naging lineup ko:

Rondo
    Shanon Brown
    Melo
    Love
    Bogut

Tapos yung bench puro minimum salary.

Kung makukuha man ng C's si Melo and Love, talagang sobrang nipis ng magiging bench nila.

Yea. Ang weakest link diyan yung Carmelo Anthony sign and trade. Knick fans will go Cavaliers on him and Phil will get grilled over it on top of all other technicalities. Deng would me more likely.

The others I can see happening.
    Love and Asik is really plausible... malandi lang si Flip sa media at hindi mo alam kung ano gustong ipahiwatig..
    meron pang nalalaman na "we'll make a decision when we have a head coach..... guess what?? I'm the new head coach" parang adik lang.. why not he just keep his mouth shut like DA... and let the unknown source do the talking..."

Melo's not getting any younger sana ma-realize nya na hindi sya bagay sa NY in case they want to rebuild...

Nagbbluff lang siguro ang Celtics FO na kunware si Aaron Gordon ang kukunin...

In 17 days we will know!

Page 3 of 148 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last