Boston Celtics [3rd Thread]: Quest for Banner 18 - Page 2 | NBA | PinoyExchange

X

Page 2 of 153 First 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by __bahay_kubo__ View Post
    in that case, i'm thinking that Danny Boy will aim for either an SF or a C to join Rondo and Love in Boston.
    melo and could be asik but I doubt it would be him if DA got melo.

Quote Originally Posted by zchendevlemh View Post
    New thread new season
    Alright! And new era for the Celtics!

Quote Originally Posted by kheldar52077 View Post
    melo and could be asik but I doubt it would be him if DA got melo.
    I doubt Phil Jackson will trade Melo...

I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    FA na si Melo, right?

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesButtercup View Post
    FA na si Melo, right?
    Ay oo nga pala pero my point is... Phil and NY need Melo esp if they want to attract/retain other players in signing with their team...

Btw... Phil Jackson wears 18 on his jersey during his time and he looks like an old Kevin Love

Does it mean PJ and the Knicks will give way on chasing Melo so Celtics can have him and Love for a Melo-Love-Rondo big 3 in-route for banner 18?

NY can offer Melo the best offer courtesy of the Bird cap exception, though it hurts their opportunity for them to sign in or trade for a new player. Ideal situation for them is Melo to sign for less (like the Miami trio) to allow Phil add another piece, but I doubt he will do it. Miami trio collaborated as free agents prior to their signing. Melo could collaborate with Love, but would risk him earning less money and still end up ringless (Love having never made playoffs, lack of another superstar, Miami still potent as a top team in the East, no coach). Best course for Melo if he decides to take less money for a better chance for a championship is maybe Houston, Chicago or Dallas; if he still wants to maximize his earnings, NY - maybe a decreasing salary scale to allow Phil to build a formidable roster once they relieve themselves of the albatross contracts.

Anyway, 22 days before the NBA Draft!

I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    Locked na daw si Aaron Gordon for the 6th pick.

Quote Originally Posted by doc_ama View Post
    Best course for Melo if he decides to take less money for a better chance for a championship is maybe Houston, Chicago or Dallas.

Anyway, 22 days before the NBA Draft!
    Not sure about Houston... I don't see Melo & Harden being together... 2 ballhogs for a single ball

Chicago is questionable well for me it all depends on the status of Rose... Melo benefit if he play with a real PG.. and Rose is not a pass-first PG....

Dallas will be a real contender they have enough cap room and can offer max contract i think if they decided to part with Marion/Carter...

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesButtercup View Post
    Locked na daw si Aaron Gordon for the 6th pick.
    Question is, is Minnesota interested in Gordon?

Melo will just tell him "I am opting out my player option if you won't trade me"

How about if C's could land Kevin Love and a poor mans Melo in Rudy Gay (likely cheaper) this summer?

Not sure about Houston... I don't see Melo & Harden being together... 2 ballhogs for a single ball

Chicago is questionable well for me it all depends on the status of Rose... Melo benefit if he play with a real PG.. and Rose is not a pass-first PG....

Dallas will be a real contender they have enough cap room and can offer max contract i think if they decided to part with Marion/Carter...
    I agree with you Harden+Melo baka mag-upakan pa sila sa bola.

pansinin nyo to http://nypost.com/2014/05/26/knicks-...rmelo-anthony/

that meeting was a week before Love's sudden appearance at Boston. you can dismiss it as a coincidence pero sa panahon ngayon these people are talking through their sports agents na to avoid being accused of "tampering".

How about if C's could land Kevin Love and a poor mans Melo in Rudy Gay (likely cheaper) this summer?
    sacramento wants Rondo eh they want a pass-first PG to pair with DMC besides Gay is not planning to opt-out of his player option.

sacramento wants Rondo eh they want a pass-first PG to pair with DMC besides Gay is not planning to opt-out of his player option.
    Yup ur right, akala ko FA si Rudy Gay, and will still be a big contract to take in.

Yup ur right, akala ko FA si Rudy Gay, and will still be a big contract to take in.
    real concern ko talaga if DA got Rondo+Love+Melo eh kung makukuha pa si Asik kasi kelangan talaga ng rim-protector and a more consistent 3nD SG.

real concern ko talaga if DA got Rondo+Love+Melo eh kung makukuha pa si Asik kasi kelangan talaga ng rim-protector and a more consistent 3nD SG.
    if DA managed to steal Love & Melo from Houston.. I doubt they'll be reluctant to trade Asik to us...
    Having Love-Melo-Rondo will definitely take a hit on our salary cap.. will end up with a veteran/young(cheap) Center... maybe we can get Sanders from the Bucks they're hungry for picks

if DA managed to steal Love & Melo from Houston.. I doubt they'll be reluctant to trade Asik to us...
    Having Love-Melo-Rondo will definitely take a hit on our salary cap.. will end up with a veteran/young(cheap) Center... maybe we can get Sanders from the Bucks they're hungry for picks
    Sanders will have a salary of 11M next season until 2017-18
    not cheap at all. baka nga si Spencer Hawes pa kunin because he can shoot 3s and still be able to provide a "decent" rim-protection.

I think Houston will need to offload Asik (and/or Lin) one way or another...no way will they absorb his 14M contract next year playing behind a 20M/yr Dwight Howard.

Give and take lang yan. Personally, masaya na ako kay Jeff Green if they manage to get Love and Asik. Even more if they can get rid of Gerald Wallace in the process.

Brooklyn Nets GM Says Team Will Look to Acquire 2014 NBA Draft Pick

LOL sayang walang 2nd round pick si DA.

Hmm trade 17th pick down for lower first round + second round and trade the lower first round for Mason Plumlee? Pwede nang center.

or

Brook Lopez for the #17 pick

Page 2 of 153 First 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... Last