NBA - Page 4 | NBA | PinoyExchange

X

Page 4 of 11 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last
Results 61 to 80 of 206
  1. #61

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBroom View Post
    Nets fans, don't rejoice just yet!

    The biggest ******* is still on your team: BILLY KING.
    Not him! Yung mismong owner, si Prokhorov!

    @yoonjay18, I looked up the articles you mentioned. I think RC is just being cagey. Pero baka nga hindi pa tapos ang nego.

    So, that would be interesting. An Italian coach with Russian ownership.

    Yan ang talagang MAFIA!

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by rational View Post
    Not him! Yung mismong owner, si Prokhorov!

    @yoonjay18, I looked up the articles you mentioned. I think RC is just being cagey. Pero baka nga hindi pa tapos ang nego.

    So, that would be interesting. An Italian coach with Russian ownership.

    Yan ang talagang MAFIA!
    What's the problem with Prokhorov? I'm pretty sure every NBA fan wants their team owner to spend money like him. I don't see any problem with that.

    It's not like they didn't have a partnership before. Messina was coaching the team that Prokhorov was bankrolling before. He led that team to a championship.

    So, if there's someone Prokhorov knows who can lead this team to greater heights, it's probably Messina.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by YoonJay18 View Post
    What's the problem with Prokhorov? I'm pretty sure every NBA fan wants their team owner to spend money like him. I don't see any problem with that.

    It's not like they didn't have a partnership before. Messina was coaching the team that Prokhorov was bankrolling before. He led that team to a championship.

    So, if there's someone Prokhorov knows who can lead this team to greater heights, it's probably Messina.

    Oh, no problem from the money part. But, that's all he brings to the table. The guy is sleazy as hell. The Kirilenko bargain price is so fishy I can smell it all the way here. The guy is Sterling 2.0.

    Hmmm.. I just realized that my remarks about Russians and Italians were totally racist. Sorry about that.

  5. #65
    Either JKidd must be that good to ask for that much or he really is just delusional.

    I really thought JKidd and the Nets belonged together. JKidd blew it.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by anakniwolverine View Post
    Either JKidd must be that good to ask for that much or he really is just delusional.

    I really thought JKidd and the Nets belonged together. JKidd blew it.
    i'd say delusional..
    he had a good thing going with brooklyn..
    this was just disappointing..

  7. #67
    deron williams is the man... tanggal na naman yung coach niya..

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by schiller View Post
    deron williams is the man... tanggal na naman yung coach niya..
    Well this time its the coach who decides to leave, maybe he doesn't believe in Deron...

  9. #69
    Wag na kaung magtaka kay Kidd may history naman siya sa mga ganyan. Parang ganto yung niyang palabasin kung si Kerr at Fisher nakakuha ng mas malaking sweldo at wala pang coaching experience bakit Kidd si hindi that's way he asked for a raise ang medyo odd lang parang sumobra ata yung hiling niya pati team eh gusto niyang imanage.

  10. #70
    Livingston signs with Golden State.

  11. #71
    He needed and deserved a pay day. It was a long journey back from his horrific injury. He recovered well and finally, he got his game back with the Nets last season.

    This is probably his last big paycheck. GSW gave him the money Brooklyn can't. He just want security on his future after basketball.

    Congrats and good luck, Livingstud!

  12. #72
    With Livingston gone, Nets will be looking for a new back-up PG. Thornton for Jack rumors are once again circulating with S.Dot leaving the Nets.

    I'd like them to get Thabo Sefolosha. We badly need an SG who can start. Johnson will be a full time SF this season, I assume. Thabo brings in three point shooting and an above average defender, just what the Nets need badly.

    Hollins seems to be the frontrunner on the Nets head coaching job. I'd like them to look at other candidates, though, especially Messina. But I think Hollins could be a good fit on this win-now Nets lineup. His offensive system is still questionable, but his defensive schemes will be his biggest asset.

  13. #73
    Any news on Pierce and KG? If they get traded or released, would you still consider the Nets lineup as "Win-now"?

    Nets look like they're in pretty bad shape. I'd say if we don't keep Carmelo, we'd be worse for sure, but at this rate, the Nets situation looks crazy.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBroom View Post
    Any news on Pierce and KG? If they get traded or released, would you still consider the Nets lineup as "Win-now"?

    Nets look like they're in pretty bad shape. I'd say if we don't keep Carmelo, we'd be worse for sure, but at this rate, the Nets situation looks crazy.
    Billy King sees the Clippers as the only threat on Pierce. KG has been training since last month, the earliest he started in his career. KG probably won't leave the $12M remaining on his contract, si I'm positive.

    Nah. With a core of Deron, JJ and Lopez, this team can still make the playoffs. It's up to the next head coach to bring them to another level. But, if KG and Pierce comes back, I'm even more positive about our chances.

    Our advantage is that we have our core established already. While the Knicks are banking on Melo's decision whether they will start rebuilding their roster or not.

  15. #75
    KGarnett wants to play for another year with the BNets.
    PPierce is hoping to sell his services elsewhere.



    Quote Originally Posted by elnopuente View Post
    Wag na kaung magtaka kay Kidd may history naman siya sa mga ganyan. Parang ganto yung niyang palabasin kung si Kerr at Fisher nakakuha ng mas malaking sweldo at wala pang coaching experience bakit Kidd si hindi that's way he asked for a raise ang medyo odd lang parang sumobra ata yung hiling niya pati team eh gusto niyang imanage.
    agree ..... JKidd is a crook who screwed a lot of teams for the past 3 years

    for those who said he was short changed just look at his legacy of NBA boganism:
    1. played with mediocrity in his last season as a DMavericks (2011-12);
    2. sign a 9M 3 year contract to play with the NYKnicks;
    3. again, played with mediocrity and didnot finish his contract (2012-13);
    4. sign a 4yr 10.5M contract to coach the BNets;
    5. coached with mediocrity because he failed to create plays with a talent laden team (2013-14);
    6. left the BNets because he wanted to become the head of basketball operations; and
    7. signed a 3 year 12-15M contract as the coach of the MBucks.



    who is this sleazebag fooling? every step he makes is a mess and all he does is quit his job for a bigger $$$.

    Milwaukee did not hire him as a manager of basketball operations like CoachSKerr and CoachDRivers.

  16. #76
    Nets nearing a deal with Lionel Hollins as new Nets head coach.

    Billy King said in an interview that he and Pierce are in the midst of negotiating a deal between $6-8M. It seems both Pierce and KG will be back for the Nets.

  17. #77
    Marc Stein: Nets announce they have agreement with Lionel Hollins. Four-year deal in the $18 million range is what the sides were discussing today Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

  18. #78

  19. #79
    2 picks and a real coach in exchange of Jason Kidd? I'm not even mad anymore.

    Hollins' first order of business is to talk with Deron, JJ, KG and Lopez. He will also help in getting back Pierce on the fold. This means that our projected starting five could be back for one more run next season.

    Memphis had a great run under Hollins with Z-Bo and Marc Gasol manning the paint. I'm interested to see if Lionel can do the same thing on KG and Brook. I know, KG is way past in his prime. But a decent 10 PPG, 8 RPG in 20-25 MPG is a big one already.

    Next thing to do for the Nets is to re-sign Pierce. They're confident they can get him back. After him, we need a new backup PG and another wing man.

  20. #80
    I wonder if Hollins can somehow turn brooks into a Marc Gasol-calibre defender. He has been improving his D the past few years. He just really needs to stay healthy.

    Garnett isn't as tough as he used to be but hey as YoonJay said 10-8 numbers or anything close to that is considered a win. Lastly, a defensive minded coach will be PERFECt for Mason's development.

Page 4 of 11 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •