Magic 89.9 Thread - Page 10 | Music and Radio | PinoyExchange

X

Page 10 of 10 First ... 9 10
    Looks like Debbie and Takeshi are no longer heard on Magic's daily timeslots. Most likely they will be heard on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by James Ty III View Post
    Aaron is really annoying to listen to. Even in the PBA on TV5, may pagkayabang din ang dating niya. Remember his kangkong joke with Dylan Ababou on Sports360 three years ago kaya sinibak ang show?

The 3-6 pm slot on Magic used to be a very wholesome show with Andi 9 and Jessica until Andi 9 got married and raised a family while Jessica is now based here in the US.
    I really enjoyed PopStop before. Kahit na si Rikki Flo Takeshi and Debbie na lang nung last few months niya. It used to be fun. And nanalo pa ako sa pa-games nila once

The Rundown is boring and annoying. Jam is legit boring with all her trivias and personality quizzes. And for a dj napaka-illiterate niya about music facts. minsan nagugulat siya sa mga trivia na sinasabi ni aaron.

Joyce is boring also. Parang very disinterested siya pakinggan pag nagsasalita.

Aaron is annoying. He is a Baby boomer na feeling Millenial

Quote Originally Posted by noobatojoon View Post
    I really enjoyed PopStop before. Kahit na si Rikki Flo Takeshi and Debbie na lang nung last few months niya. It used to be fun. And nanalo pa ako sa pa-games nila once

The Rundown is boring and annoying. Jam is legit boring with all her trivias and personality quizzes. And for a dj napaka-illiterate niya about music facts. minsan nagugulat siya sa mga trivia na sinasabi ni aaron.

Joyce is boring also. Parang very disinterested siya pakinggan pag nagsasalita.

Aaron is annoying. He is a Baby boomer na feeling Millenial
    Jam was moved to late night because she didn't really click with Aaron and Joyce. Aaron used to be on board after BNO at nakilala siya bilang Josh Strike during his late night days.

Si Joyce naman, nagsimula siya bilang partner ni Boom sa On Demand after Carla D left to pursue her acting career in Singapore.

Jam used to be a Junior Jock.

Kung hindi nagpakasal si Andi 9 and Jessica stayed in the Philippines instead of pursuing her studies in the US, malamang may Pop Stop pa hanggang ngayon.

Magic 89.9 schedule from Mondays to Thursdays:

6-9 am GOOD TIMES WITH MO TWISTER, SAM OH AND NIKKO RAMOS
    9-12 nn ON DEMAND WITH BOOM GONZALEZ AND BEA FABREGAS
    12-3 pm THE MEAL WITH CJ, SUZY AND RIKIFLO
    3-6 pm THE RUNDOWN WITH AARON ATAYDE AND JOYCE PRING
    6-10 pm BOYS NIGHT OUT
    10-2 am LAST CALL WITH JAM ALAS (10-12 mn on Thursdays)
    2-6 am AUTOMATED MUSIC

Sen. Bam Aquino is still on Good Times every week. Sometimes he comes on a Monday, sometimes on a Tuesday. Depends on his schedule as senator.

Jojo the love survivor FTW

Quote Originally Posted by James Ty III View Post
    Magic 89.9 schedule from Mondays to Thursdays:

6-9 am GOOD TIMES WITH MO TWISTER, SAM OH AND NIKKO RAMOS
    9-12 nn ON DEMAND WITH BOOM GONZALEZ AND BEA FABREGAS
    12-3 pm THE MEAL WITH CJ, SUZY AND RIKIFLO
    3-6 pm THE RUNDOWN WITH AARON ATAYDE AND JOYCE PRING
    6-10 pm BOYS NIGHT OUT
    10-2 am LAST CALL WITH JAM ALAS (10-12 mn on Thursdays)
    2-6 am AUTOMATED MUSIC
    during friday's whats the magic schedule?

Administrator
    New show every Friday 10AM-12NN

THE MOTHER SHOW
    with Andi Manzano, Riki Flo and DELAMAR ARIAS

Quote Originally Posted by forg View Post

THE MOTHER SHOW
    Part of Rikiflo's Friday Madness time slot. Also a comeback for Andi on Magic

Quote Originally Posted by forg View Post

THE MOTHER SHOW
    Yup when I saw their pic on Facebook, I was shookt LOL. Didn't see this coming especially Del has been with RX since I can remember. But I guess it's part of their "growing up" now that they are mothers. Iba na yung outlook nila sa buhay.

Andi and Del are my favorite DJs pa naman way back in the 2000s. Bilis ng panahon. Haha.

Andi retired from Magic to be a mother so it's nice for her to make a comeback with this new show.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 9 10