New York Knicks Thread: #KnicksTape - Page 4 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 23 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
    Knicks-Mavs "close" on Tyson Chandler/Raymond Felton to Dallas for Calderon/Dalembert, sources say. Wayne Ellington possibly involved too.
    Larkin and Ellington are part of this deal too.

Meanwhile, in a radio appearance, Chris Broussard reported that the Houston Rockets and New York Knicks could agree upon a sign-and-trade of Carmelo Anthony for James Harden.

WOW.
    Last edited by YoonJay18; Jun 26, 2014 at 05:30 AM.

Phil Jackson RAPING the Dallas Mavericks!!!

Seriously though,

Jackson ain't done. I don't wanna get too excited with Shane Larkin YET since HE MIGHT GET MOVED, I have a feeling we trade him. This is definitely not a one time move for Jackson -- we're going to trade some more.

I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBroom View Post
    Phil Jackson RAPING the Dallas Mavericks!!!
    Seriously though,

Jackson ain't done. I don't wanna get too excited with Shane Larkin YET since HE MIGHT GET MOVED, I have a feeling we trade him. This is definitely not a one time move for Jackson -- we're going to trade some more.
    nag-orgasm ka na naman!

sobrang steal talaga si Larkin +2 2nd round picks tapos salary dump for Chandler and Felton.

nag-opt in ba si Bargs at Stat? tingin ko yun nalang ang inaantay ni Melo na mawala bago bumalik sa NY.

Phil Jax is a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesButtercup View Post
    nag-orgasm ka na naman!

sobrang steal talaga si Larkin +2 2nd round picks tapos salary dump for Chandler and Felton.

nag-opt in ba si Bargs at Stat? tingin ko yun nalang ang inaantay ni Melo na mawala bago bumalik sa NY.

Phil Jax is a genius.
    THEY OPTED IN.

-_- I think there are more moves ahead. IF WE CAN GET RID OF THOSE JACKASSES, we could make a play for LeBron. Let's wait for Phil Jackson's master plan.

THEY OPTED IN.

-_- I think there are more moves ahead. IF WE CAN GET RID OF THOSE JACKASSES, we could make a play for LeBron. Let's wait for Phil Jackson's master plan.
    Had you seen the Rockets move?
    they kicked out Asik to clear cap space din
    Mukhang seryoso sila kay Melo

Quote Originally Posted by zchendevlemh View Post
    Had you seen the Rockets move?
    they kicked out Asik to clear cap space din
    Mukhang seryoso sila kay Melo
    Onga eh, but ultimately, if Melo says "I want to go to Houston"; Phil Jackson will work a Sign and Trade with Houston. No way we're going to let Melo walk for nothing, and Melo wouldn't really want the Knicks to come out of this without a single asset.

Now.. here's the thing. If LEBRON AND CARMELO really want to play together, and they, for some reason LOVE Houston and the thought of playing with Howard -- then there could be legs to the rumor of Carmelo for Harden Sign and Trade.

Am I happy with Harden? Not sure. I hate the guy. But if we acquire him, and with Melo and LBJ (hypothetical) out of the East? I like our chances.

This will be a very interesting few weeks to come.

Very interesting off season... iba tlaga pag 3 superstars ang nasa Free Agency

Sana sinama sa trade si bargs hahaha.

First 5 :
    Calderon , Shump , Melo? , STAT , Dalembert

May chance kaya na mapunta si Lin satin pag nangyari yung Harden Melo trade??

^^

I can see Harden and Lin for Carmelo Anthony + Bargnani; then they probably waive Bargs or USE HIM as a stretch 4, which Houston seems to be clamoring for.

^^ Mukhang hindi pwede mag-match ang mga salary nya pre...
    Melo + Barg = 33M
    Harden + Lin = 22M

pwede pa *** bagong bago na si Larkin + Melo

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kjhdas7

^

Sorry, Houston would have to add fillers -- but if they wanted to it can be done.

I want Melo to stay. But if we're losing him, I'd rather lose him to HOUSTON for Harden; rather than any of the Bulls garbage.

Knicks get Early.

Cleanthony Early is a STEAL! I didn't expect him to drop to us. I was expecting GLEN RICE, but ultimately preferred KJ McDaniels at #34. When KJ went at 31, AND EARLY WAS STILL ON BOARD, I got excited cause I knew we had a chance on him.

Greek Freak Bro is a great pick at #51. I see him as a Shawn Marion type of player. I hope we use him.

#57 Pick is weird. Some French dude with barely any YouTube highlights, but I trust Phil so we'll see.

Good draft for the Knicks. We got a LOTTERY TALENT @ #34 in Early. Just 2 days ago we didn't have a single pick, and now we have 2 possible rotation players. Good job Phil!

NOW SIGN MELO!

A lot of Nets fans were furious when the Knicks got this Cleanthony Early guy. I admit, I'm not that knowledgeable on US college basketball, so I really don't know anything about him. But a lot of Nets fans want this guy. A lot of them expected him to be picked as early as the 1st round. So, I think the Knicks indeed got a steal in him.

BTW, do you know the Knicks' SB Nation site Posting and Toasting? There are a lot of insightful articles there about the Knicks. And it's a pretty active forum too.

Quote Originally Posted by YoonJay18 View Post
    A lot of Nets fans were furious when the Knicks got this Cleanthony Early guy. I admit, I'm not that knowledgeable on US college basketball, so I really don't know anything about him. But a lot of Nets fans want this guy. A lot of them expected him to be picked as early as the 1st round. So, I think the Knicks indeed got a steal in him.

BTW, do you know the Knicks' SB Nation site Posting and Toasting? There are a lot of insightful articles there about the Knicks. And it's a pretty active forum too.

Some Mock Drafts had Cleanthony Early at the 14-20 range even. He's got 1st round talent, arguably a lottery talent.

Know why the Nets Fans wanted him so bad? The guy can literally ball. He's a scorer, and I don't want to set the bar too high for him or give out false/unrealistic comparisons, but his SIZE, STYLE, and OFFENSE is comparable to Carmelo Anthony.

He led a scrub college team to an UNDEFEATED RECORD in the NCAA as the main guy. You can YouTube how Early single-handedly DISMANTLED Kentucky. And you know I love me some scorers

I can't be any happier with this pick. It's like Dallas gifted us a 1st rounder with the way things went about.

Oh and yes, I frequent that board . Posting and Toasting is actually a term made famous by Clyde Frazier... He loves rhyming two words when commentating, posting and toasting, dishing and winning, moving and grooving, lol.

^ I'm really intrigued on this Cleanthony guy right now. Manonood ako ng highlights niya mamaya.

I do hear Clyde saying that 'Posting and Toasting' term whenever I watch NBA games via live stream due to the Carmelo Anthony commercial. I think he used it on a play by Bernard King, if I'm not mistaken.

Phil has been perfect in his first off-season as president of basketball ops, so far. Getting rid of the ineffective Chandler and Felton for Calderon, a perfect fit in the triangle, Dalembert and some young players who can be valuable trade assets in Larkin and Ellington. He also drafted well by getting a steal in Cleanthony Early, a project player and a Euro-stash.

Now comes the critical part, the free agency. Let's see if he can keep Melo in New York, or at least get back some assets if Melo does leave.

^

Rumors are, the French guy that I honestly have 0 IDEA ABOUT will be suiting up for next year. It's the most random pick in NBA History. NO ONE KNOWS THE DUDE. He's not even in the TOP 500 Prospects list! LOL. Baka nga mas mataas pa sa Draft Board ng mga teams si Japeth Aguilar kesa dito.

But Phil MUST know something about this guy. And yes, he's been doing well so far, raping the Mavericks in that deal. So I'll trust Phil on this French dude.

KYLE ANDERSON though was the GUY I wanted if we bought a 1st round pick. He's going to be a Diaw type of player. Could've been perfect for the triangle.

di ko maintindihan yun SDalembert trade. did he do a sign a trade with DAL? he is under a team option clause. pwede pa lang i-trade ang is team option player after the season.

GMPJackson just sent +18M worth of a volleyball zero offence center and a fat lousy FGA point guard to the DMavericks in exchange for (+14M) a non-NBA PG, a C with a team option contract, 2 scrubs and two draft picks.

this sounds like a bench clearing operation in preparation of the NYKnick triangle offense. one or both scrubs will get waived which will only give NYC a +7M salary cap clearance.

malabong LJames pitch ito.

note, LOdumb, and rookies Cleanthony Early, Thanasis Antetokounmp, and Louis Labeyrie are not yet part of the team's payroll.

i though the DMavericks are clearing space but they just received more collateral from a zero offense deal. GMmCuban must be out of his mind.

^^

You don't understand the trade, lol.

You're mad at the Knicks for this? 99% are saying the Knicks raped the Mavs in this deal.

WE WON THAT TRADE. Losing Felton in itself already made us winners of that trade. Dalembert isn't great, but he's a BIG MAN. We can flip him if need be, he is very easy to move. If worse comes to worse, he starts for us and plays 20-24 mins a game or comes off the bench. He can't hurt.

Calderon > Felton. He fits the Triangle. And if worse comes to worse, we move him. But I think he stays. He's a great shooter and playmaker.

Ellington is a dead-eye shooter. Not a bad rotation player at all.

Shane Larkin HAS POTENTIAL. At worse, we move him in a deal to acquire other assets. He could come off the bench for us, play 10-15 mins; spark plug.

We got Cleanthony Early, WHO IS A LOTTERY TALENT. Greek Freak 2.0 is not bad, athletic, 3 and D player. Not bad for a 51 pick.

What's not to like? We got rid of the worst guard in the NBA in Raymond Felton. And an oft-injured, not-motivated vagina Center in Tyson Chandler.

Phil Jackson killed it in this trade.

Page 4 of 23 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last