NBA - Page 2 | NBA | PinoyExchange
X

Page 2 of 23 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last
    Expect Knicks to be a bad team next season. Pretty much, Melo will leave, so here comes the dark ages of NYC basketball again.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBroom View Post
    I LIKE TIM CONE! Haha, I think you misunderstood me. What I meant was that I can't really line him up with the NBA coaches because he's not in the NBA, and the PBA is a different league.

I'm an Alaska Aces fan since birth, and I once thought Tim Cone was actually the kid in the can. Hated seeing him go to San Mig. I don't like San Mig's personnel so I never really cheered for them. Lol sorta OT.
    Ah okay. I did misunderstood.

And I thought it's only in the NBA where my team and your team has some kind of a rivalry. Then, you reveal that your an Alaska fan since birth. Thus, even our teams in the PBA don't like each other.

To avoid this post from being off-topic, what's your take on Odom and do you think he can still contribute big time for the Knicks next season?

Quote Originally Posted by talunan08 View Post
    That's why I was refuting the notion that "there's only one thing in common for the teams that run the triangle, CHAMPIONSHIPS" statement. There are people who failed to translate the concept into wins.

Floyd was the Bulls coach right after Chicago's 2nd 3-peat. Cleamons was a Dallas coach.
    I admit that I am not fully aware of all the teams and coaches that used the triangle.

Maybe, it is safer to say that teams that were PATIENT enough to learn the intricacies of triangle have one thing in common, CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Quote Originally Posted by YoonJay18 View Post
    Ah okay. I did misunderstood.

And I thought it's only in the NBA where my team and your team has some kind of a rivalry. Then, you reveal that your an Alaska fan since birth. Thus, even our teams in the PBA don't like each other.

To avoid this post from being off-topic, what's your take on Odom and do you think he can still contribute big time for the Knicks next season?
    Hmm..

Odom's tough to guess. I'm hoping against hope on LO. That guy is technically done. But if Phil Jackson is indeed the Zen Master and he can indeed get into Odom's health... and he can be at least HALF the player he once was, he'd be a good addition. I love his versatility.

Just gotta hope this guy is healthy (mentally) enough to play.

Iím not too familiar with the Knicksí salary cap situation so correct me if Iím wrong. But is it possible that Phil wants to sign and trade Melo for some picks or players, tank the next season and get some players from the free agency after the contracts of Chandler and Amare expire in the 2015 offseason?

Of course trading Melo after asking him to delay his free agency may be harsh, but what if a good offer comes along?

Knicks may revisit Shumpert deal with Thunder

As Fisher mulls his next career step, the Thunder are looking at trading at least one of their late first-round picks, and Knicks president Phil Jackson said heís looking to obtain a pick for either round of the NBA Draft. The Post reported at Februaryís trade deadline Oklahoma City made an offer for Iman Shumpert, but the Knicks passed. ESPN.com reported the Thunder offered their 29th pick.

That was before Jackson came aboard, and talks surely will be staged between the two clubs.

source:
    http://nypost.com/2014/06/06/knicks-...deal-with-okc/

Reports says that Fish and the Knicks have agreed to a 5 year, $25 million contract for him to be the coach.

Sources: Derek Fisher agrees to $25 million deal to coach Knicks

Adrian Wojnarowski | Yahoo Sports |June 9, 2014
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...213316360.html

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesButtercup View Post
    source??

PIna naman e baka pinaglololoko mo lang kame. PShet naman oh. HHaha.

WCome back nga pala LBroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    the NYK-LAX rumors continues ..... X meaning ex-Lakers.

GMPJackson is just waiting from the end of the season to announce that DFisher will the next NYKnicks coach.
    O Hah? konting humility SOB PShet.

interesting to see JKidd coach against Fish in the future. Parang NJ Nets vs LA Lakers lang nung early 2000s. This time, hindi sila yung starting PG, pero coach.

Wag sana i trade si shump

Ok, they got Fisher and Odom... so who's next sa list?
    MWP and Bynum?

@HowardBeck
    Follow
    Fisher's staff is very likely to include Kurt Rambis. Others in mix: Rick Fox, Luke Walton, Bill Cartwright.
    Puro mga naging bata ni Phil Pagretire ni Kobe alam na.

I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    I think this is the go signal for Melo to walk out of NY.

Quote Originally Posted by zchendevlemh View Post
    Ok, they got Fisher and Odom... so who's next sa list?
    MWP and Bynum?
    Wala na ba si MWP sa knicks?

Well at least it seems clear that Phil is calling the shots and Dolan isn't getting in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by jaysonwafuxD View Post
    Wala na ba si MWP sa knicks?
    Knicks bought out MWP and Udrih's contract last February...

Congrats Coach Fisher!
    Goodluck! Kahit papano,mamimiss kita sa OKC!

bagay sa Knicks si Lance Stephenson

Page 2 of 23 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last