Retro 105.9 - Page 69 | Music and Radio | PinoyExchange

X

Page 69 of 72 First ... 19 59 68 69 70 ... Last
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1422
  1. #1361
    I sleep early now.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kamuning
    Quote Originally Posted by James Ty III View Post
    Does Retro have an app so I can listen abroad? FM2 has the PBS app.
    You can download the TuneIn Radio app. Retro streams there.

  2. #1362
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheNight View Post
    You can download the TuneIn Radio app. Retro streams there.
    The station has its own live stream player at the top of its website. www.retrodcgfm.com

  3. #1363
    Retro 105.9 DCG FM now signs off at 12:00 midnight and follows in footsteps of FM2 in terms of overall broadcasting. Both stations sign on at 5:00 am.

  4. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by flickerguy2006 View Post
    Retro 105.9 DCG FM now signs off at 12:00 midnight and follows in footsteps of FM2 in terms of overall broadcasting. Both stations sign on at 5:00 am.
    Everyday na ba nagsi-sign off yung Retro?

  5. #1365

  6. #1366
    Guys, hula ako, Club Retro is now at 9-12 mn every Saturday and Retro Romance is now at 9-12 mn also every Sunday, since everyday na pala nagsi-sign off yung Retro.

  7. #1367
    Cost cutting measures? It's unfortunate that Retro would cease its 24-hour operations, but with increasing operating costs, any form of savings would help.

  8. #1368
    But I think they are still 24/7 online streaming. I heard last saturday over the streaming service that they are signing off their radio broadcast but the music continues online. Broadcast over radio resumes at 5 AM.

  9. #1369
    And Maxine says that this is the last Radio Romance. What gives?

  10. #1370
    The tagline 'Memories 24/7' only applies to online radio.

  11. #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by broadcast64 View Post
    And Maxine says that this is the last Radio Romance. What gives?
    She said that she'll pursue a job outside radio, something to do with nature.

  12. #1372
    Looks like there's no replacement for Retro Romance.

  13. #1373
    In case there are one or moreover two birthday sweeps in Hill Billy Willy's show, the first fifteen minutes in his fourth and final hour are dedicated with three songs that went on top of the charts on that particular day.

  14. #1374
    The Night Drive with Bruce Romano, Retro Romance, The Chill with Bobby Ante, and Club Retro each have three hours in terms of airtime, beginning 6:00 pm.

  15. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by flickerguy2006 View Post
    The Night Drive with Bruce Romano, Retro Romance, The Chill with Bobby Ante, and Club Retro each have three hours in terms of airtime, beginning 6:00 pm.
    I hope management would reduce the DJs' weekday timeslots to 3 hours and bring the Weekend Warriors back to weekdays.

  16. #1376
    Where's Hill Billy Willy now? Karen is on board now until 10 am today.

  17. #1377
    Karen is better off in the morning than the Morning Flight.

    Has Joshua returned yet?

    Yeah, The Triggerman, Joey Pizza should come back in the weekdays. Better to hear these guys than Andy Tuna and Bobby Ante.

  18. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamant22 View Post
    Karen is better off in the morning than the Morning Flight.
    Karen did the morning time slot before with Sgt. Pepper and Logan beforte she was given her solo 10 am show.

  19. #1379
    Quote Originally Posted by James Ty III View Post
    Where's Hill Billy Willy now? Karen is on board now until 10 am today.
    Who's on board during her old timeslot?

  20. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmac View Post
    Who's on board during her old timeslot?
    The FB page of Retro only mentions Karen from 6-10 am and Andy Tuna from 2-6 pm. I fear that the other time slots are automated.

Page 69 of 72 First ... 19 59 68 69 70 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •