The Official 2014 PEx Movie Challenge - Guidelines and Reviews Thread - Page 8 | Movie Promos and Activities | PinoyExchange
X

Page 8 of 48 First ... 7 8 9 18 ... Last

THE 30-DAY MOVIE CHALLENGE: Day 10

Day 10 - A movie of your favorite director [Ang Lee]
    Movie Title: Brokeback Mountain
    Year: 2005
    Genre: Drama
    Rating: 9 out of 10

Set in the 1960s, the film takes us to the journey of Jack Twist (Jake Gyllenhaal) and Ennis Del Mar (Heath Ledger), two country boys hired to herd sheep through the summer at the Brokeback Mountain. There, they discovered some kind of connection that ultimately awaken something about themselves. As their lives goes on after their Brokeback Mountain stint, the two men realized that truly, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Over time, despite having individual families - they still see each other knowing that what they had is something that us far more important than any forces in their lives.

With the screenplay written by one of my favorite author, (Larry McMurtry who wrote it along with Diana Ossana) my attachment with this film goes beyond being a fan of the story. The mood of the movie was as melancholic as its story accompanied by its absolutely haunting musical score. The subtle approach of Ang Lee in delivering a controversial yet heavy emotional narrative allows its audience to weep with the character - such instance happen when the distraught Ennis Del Mar broke down while hugging Jack's bloodied clothing. That for me was the highlight of the film. It was a stunning portrayal of love loss and an eternal questions of what-if's. Ang Lee truly is a master of his craft.

[1/100] The best movie you saw during the last year

Movie Title: Laurence Anyways
    Year: 2012/2013
    Rating: 10/10

In Xavier Dolan's Un certain Regard entry at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, Laurence Anyways is an extraordinary story of an atypical romance between two people and a raw take on a person’s transformation. It’s so magical to see the two main characters transform right in front of you yet it doesn’t feel exploitative and contrived but even view it as honest. Sure the film is three hours long, but it’s an exposition of each and everyone’s uniqueness and how everyone around us (especially those close to us) will be reacting towards it. It didn’t go the preachy route, but what’s impressive is that it acknowledged that it happens. If anything, it makes you feel more submerged in learning and discovering your own identity more which resonated me on a more personal level. Suzanne Clement and Melvil Poupaud were great here, and that ending is definitely one of my favorites in the history of cinema.

9. Rio 2 [2014]

Other than the pleasant visuals and the beautifully-choreographed song-and-dance routines, nothing’s particularly magical about Rio 2. The plot appears to be quite messy. A lot of things are happening at the same time that you can’t precisely identify what the movie is driving at. It also lacks decent comedy you’d expect from animated features these days. I even dozed off for a few minutes midway through the film. To be fair, I didn’t see the first movie. I don’t understand the characters and the relationships they have with one another.

Nevertheless, though Rio 2 is easy on the eye, its lack of a single focus diluted the overall story of the film. Better wait until the DVD comes out. Or don’t. There’s not much option in movie theaters this week, anyway.

Rio 2
    Directed by: Carlos Saldanha
    Date seen: April 15, 2014
    Genre: Animated feature, Comedy
    Rating: 6/10

2014 PEx Movie Challenge

THE 30-DAY MOVIE CHALLENGE: [3/30] Your favorite action/adventure movie

Movie Title: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
    Year: 2005
    Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
    Rating: 9 out of 10
    Poster/Image:

Review:
    Based on the novel of the Christian author C.S. Lewis, the “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe” is a film about the Pevensie siblings who were sent away from home because of the current war happening in their country. They stayed in the house of Professor Kirke who owns the magical wardrobe which is the entrance to the magical world called Narnia.

Another Disney movie that I am reviewing, hehe, actually, it isn’t the only movie that I liked the most on the category of Action/Adventure film, I love the whole Narnia movie series actually. But this particular movie caught me the most. First, its storyline is somewhat unique to me, although it is also a battle between good and evil like the other shows, but this film has many secrets, and twists like the wardrobe thing, and a talking lion, (with the astounding voice of Liam Neeson) LOL. Second, it has so many representations on real and somewhat on biblical aspects. And lastly, what I like the most is that its story has a “life story hidden underneath”. You tend to dig into the movie and crave for more. . All in all, this movie is very good for a person who looks for an adventure and loves to imagine himself/herself in a fantasy world.

5/50 Movie Released in 2014 #2

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Science Fiction, Action, Adventure
    9 out of 10

Previous Movie Reviews

I'm not a fan of this superhero, to be honest. During my childhood days, when I used to play Marvel vs. Capcom, I rarely use his character because I believe is one of the superheroes who has the lamest super powers ever However, those things pushed aside and taking this film into consideration, the movie has made quite a great impression on me as well just like what it did to many other viewers. The movie is jam packed with a lot of action and I never got bored watching the whole movie because the actors played very well. Of course, one of the main reasons I watched this movie was because of Black Widow when I first saw a movie poster of her. She's just so stunning here. I really liked her scenes especially when she pretended being a couple with Steve Rogers to avoid their pursuers. I also liked the part where I thought that the council members of SHIELD especially that cool grandma turned out to be Natasha in disguise I was like "Ehrmahgerd! Ang-astig ni lola!!," and then "Ehrmahgerd!! Si Black Widow siyaaa!!" hahahaha. Also, I never actually paid attention to the Falcon guy before I watch this movie but he was actually a great addition with all that special abilities as well. I don't have anything to say to Nick Fury as he wasn't part of much of the action that happened, but hey, he had one of the key roles in uncovering the secrets of Hydra within SHIELD. And of course, Captain America, ahhh our main protagonist, well... he looks good as usual and acts great too LOL but it wouldn't be much more entertaining to watch without his best buddy, Bucky. Though, I must say I'm kind of wanting to have watched more scenes of him because it kind of lacked for me. The feels were starting to strike me towards the end of the movie when Steve let Bucky beat him up instead and he was willing to get killed even because Bucky is his best buddy I would have done the same. As a whole, this movie is great and I am very much satisfied and I'm waiting and very much excited for the sequel

Gab Scardragon strandedstranger's Avatar

Day 16/100: 30-Day C: Day 04 - Your favorite horror movie: The Cabin in the Woods

Movie Title: The Cabin in the Woods
    Year: 2012
    Genre: Horror
    Rating: 10 out of 10

Review: This is one of the horror movies given a different treatment. It bespeaks of the mortifying treatment of different countries with their brand of horror flick ranging from the American scare flick, the Latin American horror ensemble and the Japanese brand of scream movie.

The Cabin in the Woods does not only just tie several horror archetypes together, it has a scare quality that is just enough for movie-goers. Some has even mentioned how the movie is a parody of sorts. It made fun of the typical horror flick that has made box office records everywhere.

The characters are written to mirror the characters of different horror movie ranging from the jock, the slut, the fool and the virgin. The humor stems from the betting games behind the scenes and the unserious treatment of the directors over the repercussions should their system go wrong.

This is a must-watch for a horror movie aficionado.

PEx Level-Up Movie Challenge:

Last edited by strandedstranger; Apr 16, 2014 at 01:27 AM.

10. The Amazing Spider-Man [2012]

I thought everything about The Amazing Spider-Man was perfect when it came out in 2012. We were told an already recognized story of how Spider-Man came to be. Two years later, a few minor and forgivable flaws become more apparent, as expected. This movie remains, however, as one of my favorites from Marvel. And yes, I still like it better than Sam Raimi’s Spiderman trilogy.

While the first trilogy was more faithful and truer to the comic book, The Amazing Spider-Man offered a fresher take designed to please a wider audience. Andrew Garfield made an iconic character his own. Tobey Maguire’s Peter Parker was composed and mild-mannered, while Garfield played brilliantly the bratty and geekier side. The supporting cast was top-notch, as well. Emma Stone totally embraced Gwen’s character – sexiness, skirt, boots and all – as Martin Sheen and Sally Field did impressive work as Uncle Ben and Aunt May. The costume in this version looked better, too. Those web shooters are a total plus!

Re-watched this in preparation for the sequel. Now I can’t wait!

The Amazing Spider-Man
    Directed by: Marc Webb
    Date seen: April 15, 2014
    Genre: Superhero movie
    Rating: 9/10

2014 PEx Movie Challenge

10/100: Movie of the Month (March)

Title: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    Release Date: March 26, 2014
    Genre: Superhero, Action
    Director: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
    Rating: 8.39/10

I'm a big fan of Marvel but not Captain America. Basically because he's too uptight for me, his character is not that interesting unlike Wolverine and Iron Man. Nevertheless, I gave this movie a go after hearing good feedback from friends.

To begin with, I didn't like the first movie in 2011 so I was hesitant to see this on the big screen, judging that it will also be boring. However, lo and behold, the second installment is far better than the former! The action scenes are the bomb! Whoever edited these amazing scenes to come out that way in the film, did a great job! Chris Evans as Steve Rogers is still effective and his fight scenes here were way better than that of the previous one. He got me sold on his combat moves! A lot of people are coming up with negative reviews about Evan's acting skill or if he's fit for the role as the Captain. Well, I gotta say...Physically yes, he's perfect for the role. Acting-wise, I'd say yes as well. Captain America is like the blandest Marvel character you'd know. He does not usually show emotions and his quirks are always on the serious note, so with Evan's performance on both films it's suffice to say that he's the perfect guy for the role.

The Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) is fierce, as always! She already gave an outstanding performance in The Avengers and she did it again here. Also, I liked that Marvel finally brought to life another character from the comics, I'm referring to Falcon here and not Bucky haha. It was also interesting that Robert Redford was in the movie though, his role is really not that memorable. I mean, I know he's one of the bad guys but I don't know, I didn't hate hate him in this film.

Overall, the movie is great but it does not have what The Avengers had. The climax is thrilling but that's just it, no edge-of-your seat moments. However, if one of your reasons to see this movie is the action, then this one will got you served!

PEx Level-Up Movie Challenge

[2/100] 2014 movie 1

Movie Title: The Grand Budapest Hotel
    Year: 2014 LOL
    Genre: Comedy
    Rating: 9.5/10

It’s really difficult to pin down Wes Anderson films since there’s a lot that we can discuss about his efforts, but I guess let’s start with the obvious. In true Anderson fashion, this one is probably his most deliciously looking film ever. One thing I’ve always appreciated about him is how he builds his own world and that it elevates the whole movie watching experience. In here, the Budapest hotel isn’t merely a background because it’s a star of its own with its use of wide space and set. And can we talk about Milena Canonero's costume design here? ASTONISHING. With that said, the real deal here is Anderson's storytelling. I've felt that it was his own homage to arts in general. His take on loyalty, passionate love, death, first love, and friendship among others was written with both poignancy and silly humor. Plus, of course that ever reliable ensemble with Ralph Fiennes front and center. Budapest is funny yet tragic, charming and whimsical, and a very delightful movie experience.

THE 30-DAY MOVIE CHALLENGE: Day 11

Day 11 - Your favorite classic movie
    Movie Title: Schindler's List
    Year: 1993
    Genre: Historical Drama

This classic Steven Spielberg's film tells the story of Oskar Schindler, member of the Nazi Party and a shrewed businessman who saved more than a thousand jews during the holocaust. This film was an eye opener for me. Not only because it was flawlessly made , but more importantly because of the stark reality of everything about it. Liam Neeson who played Oskar Schindler took me to that place of hurt, loss and compassion to my fellow human being.

Set in black and white almost entirely, the film's creeping rendition of the holocaust make you mad and ask more WHY's all througout the film. Ralph Fiennes who played the ruthless Amon Goth delivered a rivetting performance that deserved a spot in the single-best-performance-by-any-actor list. WIth all its good actors, the musical scoring made it even more haunting.

The film in its entirety was an honest-to-goodness approach and rendition to present such horrific events and the heroism of one man during one of the darkest days in human history. I for one believe that everyone should have the chance to check this film out.

Day 12/100: 2014 Movie Challenge

Day 12/100 Animated Film [4]
    Movie Title: Wreck It Ralph
    Movie Year: 2012
    Movie Genre: Animated Feature, Family, Comedy
    Movie Rating: 10 out of 10 stars
    Movie Poster/Image:

Movie Review:

Wreck-It Ralph is a 2012 American 3D computer- animated comedy film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios, and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures, it is the 52nd aninated feature in the Walt Disney Animation Classics series the film was directed by Rich Moore( The Simpsons) and scripted by Jennifer Lee and Bill Johnston. John Lasseteer served as the executive producer, Wreck-It Ralph feautures the roles of John C.Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBayer and Jane Lynch

Ralph(John C.Reilly) is tired of being overshadowed by Fix-It Felix Jr.(Jack) the "good guy" star of their game who always get to save the day, But after decades doing the same thing over and over again, and seeing all the glory go to Felix, Ralph decides he's tired of playing the role of a bad guy, he takes matters into his own massive hands and sets off an a game-hopping journey across the arcade through every generation of video games to prove he's got what it takes to be a hero. On his quest, he meets the tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun(Jane Lynch) from the first person action game Hero's Duty, But it's feisty misfit Vanellope Von Shweetz(Sarah Silverman) from the candy-coated cart racing game, Sugar Rush, whose world is threatened when Ralph accidentally unleashes a deadly enemy that threatens the entire arcade, will Ralph realize his dream and save the day before it's too late.

First of all, I'm kind of biased with Animated movies because they have a soft spot in my heart, starting from The Incredibles, The Simpsons, Kung Fu Panda and Toy Story they were all great and simply magnificent, What's Marvelous about here is that they decided not to make a doll or a action figure adaptation again, but a video game and it has a target audience obviously gamers probably from 90s and early 21st century, It was really a fun and joyful adventure, the lending of voices was fit and simply just perfect, What i love most about it is that the characters were very familiar because i'm a proud gamer.

Wreck-It Ralph is a extravagant and colorful movie, equally entertaining for both kids and parents, Wreck-It Ralph combines a fresh idea with a true love for retro pop- culture, it's hard not to love this movie, The film is a constant delight as clever, funny ideas presented, one after another.

Here's the trailer:

Last edited by barronlouise; Apr 17, 2014 at 10:25 AM.

Gab Scardragon strandedstranger's Avatar

Day 17/100: 30-Day Challenge: Day 05 - Your favorite drama movie: The Classic

Movie Title: The Classic
    Year: 2003
    Genre: Animated / Drama

Review: Having watched this film more than ten times, it has become one of my most favorite movie. It reminds me of a childhood friend. Someone whose name now escapes me but the memories we shared still lingers in my hand very much like Ted Mosby’s Slutty Pumpkin.

The Classic is set in two different times. One is narrated via a flashback over a series of letters exchanged by star-cross lovers during the Korean Peninsula War. A descendant reads through the exchanges and is quickly smitten by the poetic love notes of a young man who poses as a ghost writer for a close friend. The story contains many moments which resonates the complexities of both real life and fairy tale experiences.

It bridges two different generations who shares the same perspective of love. One that pushed through; the other unfortunately had to rest with memories inscribed in the words of a chest full of letters.

PEx Level-Up Movie Challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by barronlouise View Post
    Here's the trailer:

[video=youtube;87E6N7ToCxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87E6N7ToCxs
    Yay! Someone who loved Wreck-It Ralph!

2/100
    Movie Title: Good Will Hunting
    Year: 1997
    Rating: 9.0 out of 10
    Poster/Image:

Review
    Will Hunting is a janitor at one of the prestigious schools in America, gifted but damaged, he eventually comes out of his shell with a little nudge from his various relationships.
    I thought I was going to be bored with it, putting it off for years, but the movie was great. Sure the story got more exciting when Robin William’s character showed up 30 minutes in, but it already had my interest before that, exposition was well placed. Robin Williams didn’t steal the show though, I thought it was balanced enough, between the two professors, whose banter I found very endearing, and Will’s friends and the love interest. It had the right mix of drama, inspiration and romance.
    Acting was pretty much convincing, Robin Williams, needless to say, but also Skylar’s actress were stand-outs. Ben and Matt did a good job themselves. Music was also effective especially with the transitions between scenes. The movie is very original unlike Will, he even stole that last line. . Even though it’s about a genius, it’s all symbolism, I’m sure most everybody can relate.
    What I found missing was Will’s resolution with Skylar, I wanted to see that, but the ending was good in itself. I’m also not a fan of the accent The visuals are a little pinned to that period, but the theme, lessons, music among others are timeless.
    Overall the movie is a must watch and replay-ability is high for a drama, it goes with up there or even higher with my other favorite inspirational/ motivational movies (Pay It Forward, I Am Sam).
    Last edited by dementedkid; Apr 17, 2014 at 07:57 AM.

[3/100] - non-English movie 1

Movie Title: Le Passe
    Year: 2013

It's a common notion that the follow up film to a director's best reviewed one will always pale in comparison to such. I don't think I completely agree to that. In writer and director Asghar Farhadi's follow up to 2011's universally acclaimed "A Separation", we were once again introduced to a complex relationship - one that involves a woman asking her husband for a divorce in order to get married to another man. And yep, we're just on the tip of the story yet. Farhadi makes good use again of almost similar touches and structure here in "The Past", but none of it feels stale or copy cat. It really is astonishing to think how he has managed to tap out the innermost of the human emotion and showcase a relationship that is far from common but one that ignites reaction to its viewers. In "A Separation", the jury remains to be the audience but here, we are mere spectators as we see how the people involved are outright affected by the conflicts that happen specifically in the adult characters. It's easy to lie low with the spectacle when your film boasts of a strong writing structure, but Farhadi never rests on his laurels; I love how he maximized the setting of the house (with newly painted walls and many people occupying it) juxtaposed to the picture of a broken family challenged by the circumstances that surround them. The ensemble is also strong, as you feel for all the people involved from the adult characters portrayed by Berenice Bejo and Tahar Rahim up to the kids Elyes Aguis and Jeanne Jestin. My particular favorite though is the dynamic and earnest portrayal relationship of Ali Mossafa and Pauline Burlet. I think it's biggest con is that it followed "A Separation" which ignites the comparisons, but all in all it's an underrated solid effort.

6/50 Non-English Movie #1

Gyakuten Saiban (Ace Attorney)

Comedy, Crime, Drama
    9.5 out of 10

Previous Movie Reviews

Based on the video game Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and I am a fan of the game. The characters were made to look like the game characters, well of course haha, but I think that even though much effort was made, it still was not enough but that's not a problem because I think that the game characters were actually not of Japanese decent and more European as well as the setting of the game. Also, the visual effects were outstanding, but likewise, I think it went a little bit too far as well, little far more than enough for my taste, maybe. Those things said, nonetheless, I honestly think that the movie was still great! The plot was almost the same as in the game. There were few little scenes that were added but those did not affect the story at all. The mystery of the DL-6 case, which started 15 years ago, was introduced as early as the first case was finished and remained a mystery until it was re-opened on the third and last trial of the movie.

The actors made the film more exciting, and also some reactions were very funny in the whole duration of the movie. I personally think that the actor who played Larry Butz was the most convincing of them all. I mean, the Larry Butz from the game was almost exactly as the Larry Butz in the movie. He was annoyingly funny and one of the actors who made the movie much more interesting. Next closest character would probably be Mia Fey, she also looked much like the game character as well, and very pretty. Miles Edgeworth, however was not there yet for me although it was just enough. Phoenix Wright, although I think he only resembled the Phoenix in the game, the hair was almost there His acting was very Phoenix Wright for me. The personality of the character was pretty much well conveyed. Maya, I guess, though was a big part of the game, had only enough exposure in the movie.

Overall, I honestly think that this is one of the best movie adaptations I have watched so far. The plot and much of the visual effects don't usually happen in real life, but that's the point of this film since it was based on a video game, and video games were made to be exaggerated, hahaha.

THE 30-DAY MOVIE CHALLENGE: Day 12

Day 12: Your Favorite Documentary
    Movie Title: Imelda
    Year: 2003
    Genre: Documentary
    Rating: 8/10

Surely, one of the most fascinating people in the Philippines has got to be the former first lady herself, Imelda Marcos. I was able to catch this through the invitation of a fellow film reviewer way back in 2004. The film Imelda was directed by Ramona S. Diaz who followed Imelda Marcos for a month and was able to interview from children, Imee and Bongbong (Ferdinand Marcos. Jr.)

The documentary was quite interesting. For one, it feels like invading the former first lady's innermost thoughts. It's funny at some point because for some reason, her responses kinda seemed scripted - but for the most parts - it's rather surprising to see her being so blunt in answering a lot of controversial questions especially about the "human rights violations" that transpired during the Marcos regime. It was also interesting to note that her view in dressing up was to actually provide positivity to "her" people. Can I just also say how the archives used in the film brought something back - like how prestigious the Philippines was during her time as the first lady. I mean, seriously - no offense meant about being shallow and all about the prestige or similar thought but at that time, Imelda was representing the Philippines in such a light that we almost feel like a superpower nation but alas, history would speak for itself.
    Last edited by paddylast; Apr 18, 2014 at 05:07 PM. Reason: will add details

11. Divergent [2014]

After human civilization fell, the surviving community is structured and divided into five factions based on people’s inherent qualities: Abnegation (selflessness), Amity (kindness), Candor (honesty), Dauntless (bravery), and Erudite (intelligence). Each faction has a crucial role to play in order to keep the peace and for the society to function. Young Tris (Shailene Woodley) was raised in Abnegation, but upon testing, she discovers that she is a Divergent – someone having attributes from various factions and thus cannot be placed in one. They are considered threats to the current system in place. But where do these outliers fit now that one faction decides to take full control over the others?

Divergent is a surprisingly good film that got me hooked for its entirety. There’s something addictive about watching the Dauntless faction. You feel your adrenaline pumping, as well, as Tris joins in and trains with the action-loving faction, for all their jumping and scaling of great heights. I thought Shailene Woodley did great as Tris. At times, she looked like a prettier version of Lindsay Lohan while she sounded and acted like Nina Dobrev. The lead actor looked like a contestant from the early seasons of The Amazing Race.

I have a few minor complaints with regard to character development. I thought Kate Winslet was underutilized. Tris' brother's and the jerk-face's sudden change of heart was also surprising. Why were they suddenly with Tris and Four? The rape scene during the fear simulation test was also weird and a bit troubling. But these were all negligible.

I haven’t read the book so I can’t judge its faithfulness to its source material; but the movie by itself was good.

Divergent
    Directed by: Neil Burger
    Date seen: April 16, 2014
    Genre: Young adult, science fiction, dystopian
    Rating: 8/10

2014 PEx Movie Challenge

Day 13/100: 2014 Movie Challenge

Day 13/100 movie released before 2000 [1]
    Movie Title: The Accused
    Movie Year: 1988
    Movie Genre: Drama
    Movie Rating: 9 out of 10 stars
    Movie Poster/Image:

Movie Review:

Loosely based on the real-life gang rape of Cheryl Araujo that occurred at Big Dan's Bar in New Bedford, Massachusetts, on March 6, 1983, this film was one of the first Hollywood films to deal with rape in a direct manner, and led to other films (including TV films and shows) on the subject.

The Accused directed by Jonathan Kaplan is nothing short of brilliant, from the superb direction and exhilirating screenplay from Tim Topor, and the main reason, I step on this film because of the strong and bolstered performance from Kelly McGillis and the oscar winning performance from Jodie Foster(The Silence of the Lambs)

After a young woman suffers a brutal rape in a bar one night, a prosecutor assists in bringing the perpetrators to justice, including the ones who encouraged and cheered on the attack.

The Accused stays on the top of my all time, the film is not your ordinary subject that deals with rape, prejudice or even critizcing the laws, It shows how how this serious manners should be handled.

Here's the Trailer:

12. The Croods [2013]

Given great visuals, The Croods driving force remains to be the relationship between Eep and her father. Grug doesn’t see that his little girl has already grown up and needs to explore the world on her own, while Eep doesn’t realize that her father does things out of the best intentions to keep their family safe. Even if you know where the story’s headed, the moment the lesson is realized still hits you by surprise. Though they carry bulk of the story, we’re also introduced to interesting and quirky supporting characters. I thought Eep’s brother had the best lines!

Simple, yet hilarious, The Croods is a very entertaining film with a moving message not only meant for kids.

P.S. I realized I'm pretty bad at voice recognition. Not until after watching the trailer in YT did I learn that Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone and Ryan Reynolds are the voices behind the characters!

The Croods
    Directed by: Kirk DeMicco, Chris Sanders
    Date seen: April 13, 2014
    Genre: Animated feature

2014 PEx Movie Challenge

Page 8 of 48 First ... 7 8 9 18 ... Last