NBA - Page 72 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 72 of 75 First ... 22 62 71 72 73 ... Last
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1481
    mukha ngang if ever mag trade ang Lakers para kay PG13 feel ko yung package around DLo + Randle siguro,

pero on the other hand parang nakaka intrigue ang Lonzo/DLo na tandem, para makapag focus talaga si DLo as SG

Im not very high on trading for Paul George this off season. If the dude is indeed 'hell bent' to go to LA, then wait for him to be a free agent. Im more inclinded to trade for Jimmy Butler. Trade Deng's contract along with the Houston pick + DLo or Clarkson. If we can get rid of Mozgov's obnoxious contract, the better.

Also, Lakers should stay away from Lonzo Ball. Nothing against the kid but all the hype will bring more bad than good. And what's with the refusal to work out with the Celtics? LaVar is already making it appear like his son is so entitled to everything when he hasnt even worn an NBA practice jersey. I hope the teams give LaVar a collective middle finger and send his son crashing out of the lottery picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess24 View Post
    Im not very high on trading for Paul George this off season. If the dude is indeed 'hell bent' to go to LA, then wait for him to be a free agent. Im more inclinded to trade for Jimmy Butler. Trade Deng's contract along with the Houston pick + DLo or Clarkson. If we can get rid of Mozgov's obnoxious contract, the better.

Also, Lakers should stay away from Lonzo Ball. Nothing against the kid but all the hype will bring more bad than good. And what's with the refusal to work out with the Celtics? LaVar is already making it appear like his son is so entitled to everything when he hasnt even worn an NBA practice jersey. I hope the teams give LaVar a collective middle finger and send his son crashing out of the lottery picks.
    Me too, kung pwede wag sila mga trade kay PG13. kasi mangyayari same thing with Melo and the Knicks, nakuha nga si Melo pero humina naman yung team. Kaso kasi gigil si Jeanie Buss & Magic mag ka all star ang Lakers next season, kasi sila host ng all star game so may chance talaga na ipull nila yung trigger.

I think si Lonzo, as a player fit naman siya sa system ng Lakers. tsaka need talaga natin ng legit PG who can create for others kaso yun nga lang kasama si Lavar which will just bring drama to the team. Para sa akin okay lang din kung Lonzo idraft haha or si Fox (aka lefty John Wall daw)

the Draft Express says LBall is a project that needs polishing and coaching about organized basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by SAINT DESTROYER View Post
    hoping that the lakers would trade the no. 2 pick and another young guy/s for george and/or westbrook
    OKC wont give up RWestbrick because they just gave the guy a max extension. the IPacers are just waiting for a good deal for PGeorge. definitely, the wont take DARussell because they are loaded with point guards.

all these chatter might back fire because GMLBird might consider offering George an extension and start a recruitment binge for title hungry players.

At the same time, they still put him as the 2nd pick in their mock draft haha! I'm torn between Fox and Ball

magandang option din kaya na magtrade down Lakers? Like for example yung King's 5th & 10th pick for our 2nd pick?

may chance pa rin na makuha natin si Ball at 5th plus another prospect

goodbye, TMozgov + DARussel

hello, BLopez + BKN 2017 1st round draft pick.

3 na yata ang 1st round draft pick ng LALakers.

Lakers draft picks

#2 Lonzo Ball (G) - UCLA

#27 Kyle Kuzma (F) - Utah

#30 Josh Hart (G) - Villanova

#42 Thomas Bryant (C) - Indiana

oh well, the ZOtime Era is here

Taking away LaVar and all the hype out, Ball is actually a really great player. When I see him play, he actually reminds me a lot of a young Jason Kidd. He has tremendous court vision and awareness, incredible passing ability and superb basketball IQ - things that D' Angelo Russell didnt have. Of course, the guy has obvious weak points, from his flawed shooting mechanics, to his defensive-end liabilities and of course his obnoxious stage dad, but nothing that cant be fixed if he works everything out.

The steal for the Lakers here is Josh Hart. An excellent perimeter player, he should be the guy that takes Nick Young's place in the rotation.

The best move for the Lakers however for the draft was resisting to jump the gun on a Paul George trade. I believe that trading for PG at this point makes little sense, because it would mean parting away with assets for a guy who already declared that he would join LA regardless next year in his free agency. In essence, any team that takes PG at this point would be looking at a rental, which is pretty obvious why nobody touched him on Draft night. The Pacers are already desperate and the other teams know it.

Moreover, the deal that dumped Mozgov's nuke contract to the Nets ensured that we can sign maybe 2 more big FAs next year.

Lebron, anyone?

^ he he ....... expect this thread to pick up steam.

this is a preparation for the PGeorge trade. those rookies are cheap except for LBall. all they need now is to trade LDeng to ease the cap space.

LALakers lineup:
    LBall/TEnnis/DNwaba
    JClarkson/CBrewer/JHart
    LDeng/BIngram/KKazuma
    JRandle/LNanceJr/TRobinsons
    BLopez/TBlack/TByrant/IZubiac

those in bold letters are the rookies, transferees, and untouchables

Welcome Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma and Josh Hart to the team.

its Zo time haha

One year can make a lot of change specially in terms of decision making, If a winning team, say Cavaliers or Spurs will be able to trade for Paul George and they win, the rental will be permanent. The Pacers will do everything to trade him of course before he becomes free agency.

I like Lonzo Ball, i think he can use his size and athelicism as an anvantage as a PG.

Quote Originally Posted by taj_2306 View Post
    One year can make a lot of change specially in terms of decision making, If a winning team, say Cavaliers or Spurs will be able to trade for Paul George and they win, the rental will be permanent. The Pacers will do everything to trade him of course before he becomes free agency.

I like Lonzo Ball, i think he can use his size and athelicism as an anvantage as a PG.
    Unless the Cavs/Spurs/Celtics/Rockets can win a title, PG aint staying there, even if he makes the Finals. He already gave his word out that he will be a rental.

The Cavs have a brewing problem of their own - Lebron is increasingly getting frustrated again especially when David Griffin left. The Spurs are shopping LMA. Boston still wont get past the Cavs. Houston is fun and all till the Playoffs. Unless PG is getting traded to the Warriors, he's till going to LA next summer.

meet the latest Laker rookie .....

LBall
    TByrant
    JHart
    KKazuma
    PJDozier

GMEJohnson is in a frenzy for rookies. why do i have a feeling this team will end up at the bottom again.

if i were PGeorge, i would never join a rebuilding team like the LALakers because the burden of winning will be on my shoulders.

sayang hindi natin nakuha si PG! grabe sobrang lumakas lalo yung West, with Jimmy Butler & PG now in the Western conference

sinong mga free agents kaya pwede natin makuha? we still need a legit backup point guard and shooters

Di bale sure na next year si PG sa lakers. 1 season lang naman sya sa thunder.

PG13 is better off in OKC if he has to baby LBall next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ForThreeeeeeeee View Post
    sinong mga free agents kaya pwede natin makuha? we still need a legit backup point guard and shooters
    si Earvin Magic Johnson pwede

the CBulls just unloaded all their veteran PGs except for CPayne but he is polishing his skillsl in the D-League.

MCWilliams, RRondo, and ICannan all got waived but not decent PG will play LBall. CHA already picked up MCW.

sobrang steal ng Hornets kay MCW 2.7M lang, kung ganyn lang pala price niya dapat kinuha na ng Lakers. pwede na siya Livingston type na role

Rondo and Waiters daw target ng Lakers eh, not sure if it will work tho, pero if ever
    Starters:
    Lonzo
    Waiters
    Ingram
    Randle
    Lopez

Bench
    Rondo
    Clarkson/Nwaba/Hart
    Deng/Brewer
    Nance Jr./Kuzma
    Zubac/Bryant