Los Angeles Lakers Thread - A New Chapter - Page 3 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 72 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... Last
    Chris Broussard: Sources: Lakers interviewed Byron Scott for vacant head coaching position yesterday.

Most probably siya na nga yata ang magiging successor ni MDA...

Lionel Hollins is a good choice also alongside with Byron Scott but let's us focus more on Ettore Messina.. He has a good resume also with a combined 23 championships- all in European leagues..

He was once rumored but he is not yet noticed by the fans.. I hope that Mitch should contact Messina for at least an interview to widen his choices..

Nate McMillan please. So sad he's still riding with the great pretenders alongside Vogel.

Lance Stephenson could be a better player wearing the purple and gold uniform.. He will be the next Metta World Peace in terms of hustle.. We need those players to boost this team...

Kamusta yung pre draft workouts.. imba leaping nung LaVine ah.. yung iba kaya impressive?

many wants to see kobe win another ring kaso lakers and kobe had a lot wrong decisions in the past years kaya yun likely hood na manalo siya ng another ring just got very slim, needle in a haystack odds. 1st they don't have the money, 2nd very rare yun superstar na gusto maglaro along side kobe, 3rd if in case may superstar na gusto maglaro alongside kobe, will kobe share the ball with him, definitely HELL NO!!!! 4th, you need a solid bench!!!

Phil Jackson and Derek Fisher on NY Knicks. Sister team na ba ito ng L.A. Lakers?

Quote Originally Posted by questor View Post
    Phil Jackson and Derek Fisher on NY Knicks. Sister team na ba ito ng L.A. Lakers?
    Tapos Lakers is interested with Melo.

tagal naman ng pre season.....

straight swap na yan.

kobe to melo
    pau to amare

^
    no thanks..

MeLO to Swaggy P
    Amare to Fire Estinguisher

Quote Originally Posted by jazzper View Post
    Tapos Lakers is interested with Melo.
    Yari tayo diyan!

Ganito talaga pag walang Lakers sa NBA Post Season! Hahaha!

Not a Spurs fan but they have my respect for making these NBA Finals really exciting. Time to dethrone the Heat!

Lakers are holding off daw their coaching search. Perhaps until the Finals is over? Holding off for Lebron?

swap daw.....larry sanders/#2 palit nash/#7.....

Rambis also remains a favorite for the Lakers’ head-coaching position, according to league sources. The Lakers have interviewed at least a half-dozen coaches, but sources say they are focused on three primary candidates: Rambis, Alvin Gentry and Byron Scott.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...-lakers-coach/

i prefer lionel hollins over kurt rambis. i'm also fine with byron scott. they also should take a look at nate mcmillan if he's available.

Quote Originally Posted by white rabbit View Post
    i prefer lionel hollins over kurt rambis. i'm also fine with byron scott. they also should take a look at nate mcmillan if he's available.
    There are reports that Rambis might end up with the Knicks as Fish's assistant. But everything is still up in the air now.

Page 3 of 72 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... Last