Los Angeles Lakers Thread - A New Chapter - Page 2 | NBA | PinoyExchange

X

Page 2 of 84 First 1 2 3 12 52 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    ang aga ng thread na ito.

so everybody is out including the CoachMDAntoni.

the only remaining LALakers are KByrant, SNash, GMKupchak and OwnerJBuss.

i say kick Mitch out of the head office ..... para puro tatang ang maiwan sa roster. it was a dumb decision to give Byrant a whopping contract during a rebuilding situation.

We have no choice.. Just respect the management decision but I'm sure that the Lakers will show its new identity when he retired..

I've never really been a Kobe fan but it would be a really weird and sad day when he announces his retirement.

^ KByrant's ego is cutting the chances for more championships. the best way to get great recruits is by offering a fat contract.

who would join the LALakers if they know that they will play cheap and behind an aging superstar.

sino na ba ang prospects for the rebuilding ng LALakers?

Byrant should learn some humility from TDuncan. Feeling ko DWade will do another Duncan ...... salary wise. just to keep the winning ways.

^ KByrant's ego is cutting the chances for more championships. the best way to get great recruits is by offering a fat contract.

who would join the LALakers if they know that they will play cheap and behind an aging superstar.

sino na ba ang prospects for the rebuilding ng LALakers?

Byrant should learn some humility from TDuncan. Feeling ko DWade will do another Duncan ...... salary wise. just to keep the winning ways.

In my personal opinion, Mitch should look first to those free agents who have a deep commitment to be a Laker, like Chot Reyes doing in Gilas.. Do not force anyone who are not interested..

I think, the key factor for 2014-15 Lakers season is in the hands of a new coach.. Why??
    They are looking for a mentor that has a system and hunger to chase a championship run- that is Kobe exactly wants it,too..

Given the Lakers popularity and Hollywood connection, it wouldn't take too long to rebuild another powerhouse team.

Lionel Hollins? Mark Jackson? Sino trip niyo?

In my own perspective, ang magiging bagong headcoach ng Lakers ay naglaro na dati for the franchise.. Most likely Byron Scott or Kurt Rambis yan.. Sila ang nakakaunawa sa sitwasyon nila today pero they have a bad playoff record in terms of W-L percentage..

Eh, nung pumasok ang New Jersey Nets (coached by B.Scott) for 2002 and 2003 NBA Finals, naging estudyante lang siya nina Phil and Pop that time.. Ang masakit hindi na na-apply yung natutunan noong Finals during his stint sa Hornets and Cavs..

Ang kailangan kasi sa kanya ay ang makakasundo niyang pointguard na magiging fit sa kanyang sistema (like Jason Kidd, Chris Paul and Kyrie Irving).. Yun ang problema ng Lakers ngayon most especially in the case of aging Steve Nash..
    Last edited by calvinzero; May 7, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SamtheMan View Post
    Lionel Hollins? Mark Jackson? Sino trip niyo?
    Phil Jackson.

Excuse me lang. Para lang rin tayo si Kobe. Willing ka ba mag pababa ng salary para makahanap ng magaling na assistant for example sa work mo? palagay ko hindi. ganun lang rin sya. He knows he's worth, and Players are considered Businessman also kaya wala tayo magagawa hahaha

even MJordan settled for peanuts because he wanted to play.

an aging KByrant cat carry the LALakers to the finals. kahit is Arwind Santos kaya siyang bantayan.

Here's a long article about KObe's thoughts on the new coach. Mukhang disconnected talaga sila nina Buss at ni Kupchak. Parang sina Michael Jordan at si Reinsdorf.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...182602695.html

About taking a pay cut. I know Parker and Duncan did it. Even LeBron did it. Few people remember that Cleveland was actually offering more than Miami.

The NBA has a salary cap. If Kobe wants to do well, he needs good teammates. Good teammates aren't cheap. So, either he gets the highest salary in the NBA and has crappy teammates or he takes a paycut and gets better teammates. If he can get that concept, then the Lakers will do better.

what is the draft situation of the LALakers?

i got this feeling the Lakers will not reach the playoff in 2015.

what is the draft situation of the LALakers?

i got this feeling the Lakers will not reach the playoff in 2015.

Lakers are sticking on no.6 spot in the most of mock drafts.. Some draftees are mentioned such as Exum, Randle and Smart...

If you are talking about playoffs, hindi na papayag ang management sa ganung scenario.. They should change their identity already..

On Kobe's FAT extension, hindi ba sinabi na ni Kupchack and Buss na there was no negotiation? That they offered the amount and that the player agreed. So if your boss gives you a month's worth of additional bonus, di mo tatangapin?

Sana eto na ang lucky charm sa lottery bukas..

hay sana lang wag itrade ng Lakers ang pick nila para kay Love, maghintay na lang sila next year kasi hindi rin naman agad magchachampion pag nakuha nila ito eh... "2 is better than 1 ika nga..."

Lakers are drafting 7th. Tough luck.

Page 2 of 84 First 1 2 3 12 52 ... Last