[QUENATICS Kingdom 38] Enrique "King of the Gil" Official Thread - Page 233 | Showbiz - Male Celebrities | PinoyExchange

Page 233 of 234 First ... 133 183 223 232 233 234 Last
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 4662

Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 02:30 PM.

Last edited by Jhean; 6 days ago at 12:45 PM.

The Philippine Star
    June 20, 2017

Enrique is Liza's leading man in Darna

https://www.pressreader.com/philippi...82084866798562

Pep.Ph./News
    by Rachelle Siazon
    June 19, 2017

Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano admit to being in a "relationship with no labels"

Calling her by her nickname, Enrique Gil declared the depth of his love for Liza Soberano: "Yeah, I'm super in love. Sure, you get crazy about it also, you get hopeless sometimes. But that's why she's Hope, I am never hopeless. That's how I feel. I mean, that's how you feel when you're in love."

In YES! Magazine’s July 2017 cover story, Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano admitted that they are in a "relationship with no labels.”

Speaking to YES! senior writer Gabby Libarios, Enrique declared that he’s head over heels in love with Liza, aka Hope Elizabeth.

The 25-year-old Kapamilya actor said, “Yeah, I’m super in love.

“Sure, you get crazy about it also, you get hopeless sometimes.

“But that’s why she’s Hope, I am never hopeless.

“That’s how I feel. I mean, that’s how you feel when you’re in love.”

As early as now, Enrique said he sees himself settling down with Liza in the future.

“This is the real love. Yeah. It’s her. And I tell her that naman.

“And it’s the first time I tell that to any girl, so I guess, she’s the one.”

Liza, who turned 19 last January 4, openly admitted that for the first time in her life, she’s in love.

Asked if she loves Enrique, Liza lit up quite noticeably and took her time before encapsulating her real-life feelings for her long-time loveteam partner in three words: “Yes, I do.”

While she never had a boyfriend since birth, Liza said that she completely trusts Enrique with her heart.

Confident about her and Enrique’s feelings for each other, she added, “I don’t think love should be a scary thing.”

Even without labels, Liza shared that Enrique knows that he’s the only guy she loves.

“I feel like napaparamdam ko naman ’yon sa kanya.

“And I always make sure that he feels different from everybody else.

“I don’t wanna treat him the way I treat everybody else.

“There should be a fine line that makes him different from everybody else, just so that he feels special.”

What are Liza’s considerations when it comes to “relationship with no labels” with Enrique? How do the people closest to them feel about their romance? How did they first confess their feelings to each other?

Find out the answers to all these questions and more in YES! Magazine July 2017.

****************************************************************************

Star Cinema .abs-cbn.com./News
    by: Chandral Selim
    June 20

Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil are on the cover of YES! magazine this month.

LizQuen gets real about their feelings in new magazine cover story

Enrique reveals why Liza is his "Hope" (in more ways than one).

The cover, which features the gorgeous love team looking like extremely attractive demigods, premiered on the magazine's official Instagram page today, June 20.

Take a look here:

In the caption, YES! generously shared a portion of their exclusive interview to their followers.

According to Quen, he draws "hope" from Liza. He said:

"You get hopeless sometimes. But that’s why she’s Hope (referring to Liza’s real name), I am never hopeless. That’s how I feel. I mean, that’s how you feel when you’re in love.”

He continued, “This is the real love. Yeah. It’s her. And I tell her that naman. And it’s the first time I tell that to any girl, so I guess, she’s the one.”

When asked if she feels the same way, Liza simply replied, "Yes, I do."

Liza and Enrique also addressed their "relationship with no labels" in the interview and Enrique even shared that he feels as though people already know about their set-up.

“Yeah, people see it naman. They see that I care for her, she cares for me. She’s special to me, I’m special to her. And that ‘special-ness’ is only between the both of us. People see it. Everybody sees it.”

To which the new Darna added, “I feel like napaparamdam ko naman ’yon sa kanya. And I always make sure that he feels different from everybody else. I don’t wanna treat him the way I treat everybody else. There should be a fine line that makes him different from everybody else, just so that he feels special.”

Aww! Heart emojis all around, guys!

The Philippine Star
    June 20, 2017

Enrique is Liza’s leading man in Darna

Enrique Gil is Liza Soberano's leading man in the upcoming Darna movie.

MANILA, Philippines - With Liza Soberano confirmed as Darna in the movie directed by Erik Matti for Star Cinema, the guessing game has shifted to who her leading man will be, with several names mentioned as “most likely.” It was The STAR that broke the big story about Liza’s bagging the coveted role that has been played by more than a dozen big stars, including Angel Locsin.

According to Funfare’s DPA, as of the moment (no last-minute changes, hopefully, knock on wood!), tapped to play Liza’s leading man is none other than her screen (and soon-to-be real-life?) sweetheart Enrique Gil. This piece of “breaking news” should belie rumors that the LizQuen tandem would be temporarily broken up while another actor would be Liza’s Darna partner.

***********************************************************************************

*******************************************************************************

ABS-CBN Entertainment News
    June 20, 2017

Enrique describes Liza as 'the one' for him

It's pretty much common knowledge that Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil have feelings for each other.
    And to further prove this, Gil once again opened up about his leading lady in an interview with YES! Magazine this July, describing the "Darna" star as "the one" and confessing that he's "super in love."
    "Yeah, it's her and I tell her that naman. It's the first time I tell that to any girl, so I guess, she's the one," Gil admitted.
    The Kapamilya stars sat down with the showbiz magazine to talk about their "relationship with no labels."
    For her turn on the record, Soberano pretty much echoed what Gil said, adding that she makes it a point to treat her "Dolce Amore" co-star differently than anyone.
    "I feel like napaparamdam ko naman iyon sa kanya. ...I don't wanna treat him the way I treat everybody else. There should be a fine line that makes him different from everybody else, just so that he feels special," she explained.
    Gil and Soberano have been rumored to be a couple for some time. The two put many of the speculations to rest by saying that they treat each other almost like a couple.
    Gil reasoned for skirting around the whole boyfriend-girlfriend that he respects Soberano's family, who doesn't want the young actress to have a relationship until she reaches the age of 23. [/B]

*********************************************************************************

June 20, 2017

Enrique, ayaw mag-two piece 'Darna' costume si Liza?

http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/entert...ostume-si-liza

May alinlangan ang aktor na si Enrique Gil sa pagsusuot ng ka-loveteam na si Liza Soberano ng two-piece na ‘Darna’ costume. Kapansin-pansin namang nagiging lalong fit si Enrique na sumasabay pala kay Liza sa kaniyang 'superhero' workout at diet. Nagpa-Patrol, MJ Felipe. TV Patrol, Martes, 20 Hunyo 2017

*******************************************************************************

Fashion Pulis
    June 21, 2017

Like or Dislike: Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil on the Cover of Yes

http://www.fashionpulis.com/2017/06/...l#comment-form
    Last edited by Jhean; 5 days ago at 03:38 PM.

Jun 22 2017 02:48 PM

WATCH: Liza and Enrique impersonate each other

Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil, who are on the cover of Metro magazine’s June 2017 issue, have been working together for quite a long time now.
    Having done numerous TV and movie projects together, they definitely know a lot about each other already.
    Soberano and Gil are also almost always together even when they are not taping or filming that it’s just logical to think that they have memorized how the other acts in different situations.
    In this cute video shared by Metro on Facebook, the two participated in a game where one has to impersonate the other.
    Watch the video below.

What happens when #LizaSoberano and #EnriqueGil impersonate each other? Watch to find out!
    Also, make sure you're subscribed to us at @metromagph Instagram and on our YouTube Channel (click link in bio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAt7oEnSz_Y&t=1s)! #MetroJune2017 print copies are still available on newsstands!
    Video by Fold Canela

Gil and Soberano’s Metro cover was shot in San Francisco, California. The magazine brought the two to some of the city’s iconic sights, including the Golden Gate Bridge and the Embarcadero.
    For more exclusive content, follow @MetroMagPH on Instagram and Twitter, Metro.Magazine on Facebook, and check out #MetroLovesLizQuen.

Pep.Ph/News
    by Melba Llanera
    June 23, 2017

Enrique Gil (right) on Liza Soberano's appointment as the new Darna: "Matagal na naming alam yun. I'm 100% for her, 100% suportado ako sa kanya. She deserves it. She deserves every blessing that comes to her."

Agad na dinepensahan ni Enrique Gil si Liza Soberano sa mga namba-bash sa kapareha at nagsasabing hindi raw bagay dito ang maging Darna dahil hindi naman daw masa ang imahe niya.

Sabi nila, bukod sa pagiging Inglisera ni Liza, kitang-kita rin sa aktres ang kanyang American features, na taliwas sa mas nararapat na Pinay na hitsura ni Darna.

Sa panayam ng PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) kay Enrique noong nakaraang Linggto sa set ng ASAP, hindi naman siya nabahala sa mga negatibong comments.

Sabi niya, “Di mawawala yung bashers.

“Kahit anong gawin mo sa buhay, there are some people na kasama mo, kalaban mo.

“Di talaga mawawala ‘yan. Kahit saan, kahit di sa showbiz, sa buhay, sa kahit na anongg ginagawa mo.

“Kung alam mo sa sarili mo kung ano, what you really like, gawin mo, yun ang importante sa lahat.”

Very proud naman at masaya si Enrique na kay Liza napunta ang Darna.

Ayon pa sa aktor ay matagal na pala nilang alam ang tungkol dito.

Saad niya, “Matagal na naming alam yun.

“I’m 100% for her, 100% suportado ako sa kanya.

“She deserves it.

“She deserves every blessing that comes to her.

“I think she’s gonna be a perfect Darna.

DARNA COSTUME. Nang tanungin namin siya tungkol sa posibleng maging Darna costume, aminado ang aktor na di pa ito gaanong nagsi-sink in sa kanya.

Pero siniguro niya sa amin na buung-buo ang suporta na ibibigay niya sa kapareha.

Pag-amin niya, “Yun nga ang pinag-uusapan namin.

“Medyo weird nga, kasi iniisip ko parang naka-under... e, yun dapat ang armor mo, di ba?

“I think there’s an armor na underwear ang dating but I don’t know, I’m not sure.

“Baka iibahin nila nang kaunti yung costume.

“I don’t know. Tingnan natin.

“Kailangan ko munang makita. Pero as of now, lahat ng suporta ko, ibibigay ko sa kanya.”

ADVICE FOR LIZA. Sa interview kamakailan kay Liza ay nabanggit nito na si Enrique ang nagpayo sa kanya na dapat ay makasanayan na rin niya na makipagtrabaho sa ibang artista para mag-grow siya bilang isang artista.

Kinumpirma rin ito sa amin ni Enrique.

“Yeah, kasi sanay na siya to work with me.

“Nung nag-MMK siya, sabi nya baka di raw siya sanay na di raw ako kasama.

“Sabi ko, kailangan niya yun.

“Ganyan ako nung nagsisismula, like lagi akong pine-pair sa iba, I don’t really stick to one.

“It makes you grow as an actress, as an actor, so sabi ko, 'Kaya mo ‘yan.'

“Nagpunta din ako sa set, bumisita ako just to see how she was.

“Now she is preparing for Darna.

“We’re good. As of now pupunta kami sa Dad niya, isu-suprise namin siya dahil Father’s Day.

“Sana makapag-usap kami ni Daddy. Let’s see.

“As of now wala pa. I’m waiting for the day that our day will be okay,

GRATEFUL. Isa sa pinakamagandang aktres sa ngayon si Liza kung saan marami sa mga kalalakihan ang may crush dito.

Para nga sa iba ay napakasuwerte ni Enrique na bukod sa naging ka-loveteam niya ito ay open naman ang aktres sa espesyal na nararamdaman niya kay Quen.

“Well, suwerte din naman siya sa akin. Joke lang! Hahahaha!

“More than that na gusto siya ng ibang lalake because she’s pretty, it’s more of kasi di nila kilala, e.

“I really know Liza, how is she as a person.

“Iba siya, di ko masabi kung ano ang pakiramdam, basta masaya lang ako.”

TRAINING. Pagkatapos ng matagal-tagal ding panahong hindi siya napanood sa telebisyon, lumabas siya sa ASAP nung nakaraang Linggo.

Kapansin-pansin dito ang pagbawas sa timbang ng aktor na bumagay naman talaga dito.

“I am very great, very good.

“I’ve been kind of away from ASAP, I really needed that.

“Nagte-training na rin ako, nagdyi-gym. I changed my lifestyle.

“Sumasabay ako sa work out ni Darna.

I’m also getting ready for Bagania and for all the projects that coming out soon.”

NEW PROJECT? Kinumpirma noon nila Liza at Enrique na gagawa sila ng isang serye pero sa pilot episode lang nito sila makakasama.

Pagkukuwento naman sa amin ng aktor ay tuluy-tuloy ang taping nila ng nasabing serye at mas humaba pa ang role nila dito.

“Next year pa yun. Superhero din, very action.

“As of now it wouldn't be, parang mas mahaba na.

“It’s good, ang ganda eh, sobrang nag-enjoy kami sa Bagani, taping sa Ilocos, sa Paoay.

“Sobrang ganda talaga, sayang naman kung mabilis lang.”

June 24, 2017

Liza draws 'kilig' as she tells Enrique: 'Love me with no hesitations'

Recently, there hasn't been any shortage of "kilig" between Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil. Just last week, Gil described his "Dolce Amore" co-star as "the one" for him.
    This Saturday, it's Soberano's turn to amp up the loved up mood, posting on Instagram a couple of snaps from their romantic shoot in San Francisco for Metro Magazine's June issue.
    In one of the photos, she could be seen in a near-kiss pose with her onscreen partner. Clearly in the throes of young love, the actress wrote: "Take my hand, hold my heart, love me with no hesitations."

It follows their interview with YES! Magazine, in which they talked about "relationship with no labels."
    Soberano shared that she makes it a point to treat Gil differently than anyone, explaining: "I feel like napaparamdam ko naman iyon sa kanya. ...I don't wanna treat him the way I treat everybody else. There should be a fine line that makes him different from everybody else, just so that he feels special."
    The pair have been rumored to be already a couple for some time. According to Gil, the reason behind them skirting around the whole boyfriend-girlfriend label is that he respects Soberano's family, who doesn't want her to have a relationship until she reaches the age of 23.

Fashion Pulis
    June 25, 2017

Insta Scoop: Liza Soberano's Special Message to Enrique Gil

http://www.fashionpulis.com/2017/06/...ml#comment-for

Fashion Pulis
    June 25, 2017

Insta Scoop: Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil Out on Dinner Date

http://www.fashionpulis.com/2017/06/...nrique_25.html

Inside Showbiz Ph.
    June 21, 2017

#LOVETEAMGOALS: WHO’S GOING TO BE THE NEXT ICONIC SHOWBIZ PAIR?

The hottest love teams certainly give us all the feels! From the pioneer love teams in the past, to the young stars of today, the kilig factor never goes out of style.

READ MORE: 3 Beautiful Reasons Why Love Teams Work in the PH

We can’t deny that love teams will always be a part of our lives. The idea of pairing strangers and making the crowd go wild is really amazing. People always have someone to ship and idolize, and sometimes, our favorite tandems can’t help to take their chemistry to the next level.

Whether they are lovers or friends, which love teams achieves the #relationshipgoals?

LIZQUEN

http://insideshowbiz.ph/loveteamgoal...-showbiz-pair/

Last edited by Jhean; 22 hours ago at 01:39 AM.

Page 233 of 234 First ... 133 183 223 232 233 234 Last