PEx Highlights

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Who is the most popular active PBA player today?

hey guyz let me hear from u and pls cast ur vote.

WHO DO U THINK IS THE MOST POPULAR ACTIVE PLAYER IN THE PBA TODAY?

every week i will count ur votes and the final result will be posted after a month. remember that u can only vote ones. the top five players with the most number of votes shall be posted every week and the final result will be by next month so what r u waiting guys go go go!!!

voting starts sunday nov. 18 2001 at 12 am.

JoongBo Bubblezzang 미셸 MsJoelle's Avatar

Wink

my fave is Jun Limpot.

but my vote goes to Mark "The Spark" Caguioa ... ...

For me the most Popular active player in the PBa is Danny Seigle so my vote goes for him!

THE CAPTAIN PA RIN!!!
    NO DOUBT!!!

If there's any survey regarding this, i think "Mark Caguoia" would be on the top, that's my vote. But Danny Seigle would be next....

Mark caguioa

Mark Caguioa ata...pero i think, kung d sya nag ginebra at d blonde ang hair niya, d siya masyandong mapapansin! ahehe...jk!

Most popular pa rin si Alvin Patrimonio. He's been the most popular since seven years ago as surveys had shown (from Beth Celis' column). He became popular because of himself and not because he belongs to a popular team. His fans will stay with him whichever team he goes. As a survey at MTB even proved this, when the survey question was Who is your favorite basketball player in the Philippines? the number one answer is Alvin Patrimonio.
    In the Ginebra camp, there are a lot of popular players but they are popular because they belong to the most popular team. Senator Jaworski's shadow is still carrying them to their popularity. Whoever is doing very well in the team will surely become very popular like Caguioa is right now. Also like the David was just when he was playing very well. He's still there but not as popular as he used to be because Caguioa has overshadowed him. If Caguioa was in another team, I don't think he'd be that popular. If you put, Taulava at Ginebra and he plays very well , he'd be the most popular player. Or if you put Miller at Ginebra, he'd also be the most popular player. Look at the ex-Ginebra players they no longer enjoy the popularity they used to enjoy when they were playing very well fir the Gins like Marlou and Noli. In other words if you play very well in the most popular team you'd surely beome a popular player but the question is how long will it last?
    The Captain still gets my vote as the most popular.

The Captain pa rin.

change man

MARK CAGUIOA !!!

no doubt

Caguioa syempre.
    may i ask kung kailan yung mga survey na yon?
    pero si beth celis pa? e kilalang purefoods follower yan nung pagpasok pa lang ng team na yan sa pba eh. totoo nga na yung mga dating sikat na sikat sa ginebra na pag lumilipat eh d na masyadong sikat. d ba ganon din nangyari kina lastimosa at codiņera nung nagsilipatan sila? pero ang purefoods eh somehow sikat pa rin kahit wala sila? eh kasi nagkaron na ng attachment yung ibang fans sa purefoods kahit wala na yung mga pioneer nila. that's why patrimonio still enjoys that "popularity". ganundin sa ginebra, we have that attachment sa team, kumbaga nakalakihan at napamahal na sa amin kaya ndi namin maiiwan kahit nag-alisan na yung iba. but personally i still root for the individuals who came from the gins. sa ngayon, sa tingin kasi ng mga gins fans (in my point of view lang ha?) si caguioa ang spark plug ng gins kaya sya ang may pinakamalakas na cheers at impact. kaya i vote for him.

THE CAPTAIN PA RIN!!!!
    NO DOUBT!!!!

mark caguioa. yes its true that he may not be that popular if he's in a different team. pero not because nasa ginebra ka eh popular ka na kaagad, they must have the talent so that fans will admire them and idolize them.

no doubt it's the Captain ---->Alvin Patrimonio!

pero.....GINEBRA pa rin! idol ko si Jun Limpot & Mark the Spark!

i'd have to say The Captain is still one of the, if not the, most popular basketball player today. he's the iron man... what can i say?

all patrimonio fans and purefoods fans, please join the club - click here! thanks!

16. Advertisement

JoongBo Bubblezzang 미셸 MsJoelle's Avatar

Originally posted by tsm
    In the Ginebra camp, there are a lot of popular players but they are popular because they belong to the most popular team. Senator Jaworski's shadow is still carrying them to their popularity. Whoever is doing very well in the team will surely become very popular like Caguioa is right now. Also like the David was just when he was playing very well. He's still there but not as popular as he used to be because Caguioa has overshadowed him. If Caguioa was in another team, I don't think he'd be that popular. If you put, Taulava at Ginebra and he plays very well , he'd be the most popular player. Or if you put Miller at Ginebra, he'd also be the most popular player. Look at the ex-Ginebra players they no longer enjoy the popularity they used to enjoy when they were playing very well fir the Gins like Marlou and Noli. In other words if you play very well in the most popular team you'd surely beome a popular player but the question is how long will it last?
    sort of saying na Ginebra is still the Most Popular Team. well, everybody knows naman na yun eh.

as others have asked, kelan pa yung survey? surely, Alvin Patrimonio has been the most popular player for years. but, since the thread is asking for the most popular PBA player TODAY, no doubt, it's Mark Caguioa!

Ok Si Mark The Spark Caguioa! Din !

living the martini life lovejones's Avatar

who else but mark the spark

Post Re: Who is the most popular active PBA player today?

Originally posted by the_captain
    hey guyz let me hear from u and pls cast ur vote.

WHO DO U THINK IS THE MOST POPULAR ACTIVE PLAYER IN THE PBA TODAY?

every week i will count ur votes and the final result will be posted after a month. remember that u can only vote ones. the top five players with the most number of votes shall be posted every week and the final result will be by next month so what r u waiting guys go go go!!!

voting starts sunday nov. 18 2001 at 12 am.

i go for patrimonio

kaya lang...maging objective ka lang sana at igalang mo kung ano ang boto ng iba. sa poll, hindi mo na kailangang kwestiyunin ang pananaw ng mga bumoboto.

peace.....

the_captain

11-21-2001
    04:24 PM

hey guyz i made a survey(thread) on whose the most popular active pba player sabi doon si mark caguia daw papayag ba kayo? hahahaha. eh sa tingin ko nga seasonal lang sya meaning di sya consistent at kung swerte lang naman sya nakakapagskor. di sya ll around player like alvin. right guyz? ang yabang pa and di naman neat kung tingnan unlike asi! what do think guyz??

guys...easy lang....
    WALA NA LANG MAGREREACT SA OPINIONS NG IBA....
    OKEI....
    SO FAR KC itong thread e nagiging [Patrimonio vs Caguioa]who is more popular?

dapat un na lang title ng thread eh....

kc ang nkikita ko lang dito eh mark or alvin lang lagi....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast