PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

Page 94 of 132 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2637
    Quote Originally Posted by e102pugs View Post
    May isa dito who keeps telling me to stop using drugs. Instead of just countering my posts, because he does not agree, he feels the need to call me a drug user.

Para lang si DC ang peg ng poster na ito, walang ebidensyang maipakita outside of saying na ni-rape siya ni kuya Vhong niya, pero she felt the need to refer to Vhong Navarro as a rapist on national television.
    I already answered every post you made. Perhaps you have difficulty reading because of your blood shot eyes.

Haven't you read my post? Even I dont believe there is rape happened. I'm not as stupid as you who doesn't have any ability to be objective anymore. You want to talk about evidence? Ask yourself first did the nbi get the cctv with proper authority? Did they enter the room of denice with a court order? Did they get statements from the security guards with a lawyer representing them? If not do you think the court will accept this?

Ever wonder why the Alabang boys who was caught red handed selling drugs are now scout free? Of course your answer is that the lawyers, judge, and everyone conspire with each other, they are corrupt and everything. There are procedures and technicalities that should be followed in every criminal case which most of you doesnt have any clue and now you want me to believe all the evidence you are talking about? Just go to rehab for God's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvistheButcher View Post
    I was told Deniece was born a man, nagkagulo noong makita ni vhong na malaki ang kargada ni Deniece, nagalit si cedric kay Vhong kasi ayaw pahawak ang kargada nya susukatin lang naman.

So Cedric forced Vhong to drop his pants so he can sukat the pagkalalaki, Vhong objected kaya ayun navhogvhog sya.
    kawawa naman mga chicks mo. Ang corny mo, bro. Painfully corny.

parang yung ibang kilala kong chinese when I ask them where they studied. they'll say La Salle. pero CSB pala. Though may iba naman direct honest na sasabihing CSB sila or Greenhills or Araneta, eh karamihan kasi very insistent na La Salle lang sasagot.

Ok naman yung curiculum sa CSB or Araneta. Nasa student na lang yun kung mahina ulo o hindi.
    Nahihiya ba silang sabihin kung saang La Salle sila galing? Bilang alumni dapat when asked when you studied, say it high and proud kung saan ka galing completely.

Kaya ang tamang tanong, "La Salle ka? Saang La Salle? marami kasing La Salle eh."
    Tingnan natin kung may lakas loob manood ng UAAP si Deniece...

Pasensiya na guys.. minsan kasi may mga aangas-angas at iyayabang nila na taga-La Salle sila pero hindi naman detalyado. Tapos hindi pala taga La Salle main or DLSU Taft. Pero may iba naman talagang sasabihin nila straight na DLSU Taft / main sila galing. One can be proud of the school he/she came from but it's different from boasting it.

High blood masyado, parang involved na involved sa kaso. Keep talking about drugs and rehab, favorite words mo? Nakaka-relate ka siguro.

Quote Originally Posted by e102pugs View Post
    High blood masyado, parang involved na involved sa kaso. Keep talking about drugs and rehab, favorite words mo? Nakaka-relate ka siguro.
    LOL @scout free

Quote Originally Posted by sino?ako? View Post
    wala namang bf si Deniece diba?. Si Cedric ba?, he is married so technically unfaithful din siya, night calling it dark?. And yes, Vhong deserves the beating imho, pero it should be someone who is romantically involve kay Deniece or someone close sa syota niya (Vhong) & neither of the 2 is Cedric (& co.), so wala dapat sila sa picture.

in the end, and I know everyone will agree, kapamilya, kapuso, kapatid (& trolls. ), it's Vhong who did this to himself.
    wala... walang bf

. mga kabits lang

curious tuloy ako sa mga na-link sa kanya.. after Buzz ng Bayan's profiling.. may Politician at may hatid sundo pa sa school... at a young age ha.. mautak na.

bigla ko tuloy naisip yung post ni Anonymous about sa family background ni Deniece.. Totoo kaya yun? Kasi ang humaharap lang na kapamilya ni Deniece eh Lolo nya. Di man lang lumalabas yung nanay at tatay nya to her defense.

Di ba pag rape victim, buong angkan makikita mo sa telebisyon o dyaryo kasama nila yung victim for support. Si Deniece, lolo lang nya...

Quote Originally Posted by deathzero23 View Post
    parang yung ibang kilala kong chinese when I ask them where they studied. they'll say La Salle. pero CSB pala. Though may iba naman direct honest na sasabihing CSB sila or Greenhills or Araneta, eh karamihan kasi very insistent na La Salle lang sasagot.

Ok naman yung curiculum sa CSB or Araneta. Nasa student na lang yun kung mahina ulo o hindi.
    Nahihiya ba silang sabihin kung saang La Salle sila galing? Bilang alumni dapat when asked when you studied, say it high and proud kung saan ka galing completely.

Kaya ang tamang tanong, "La Salle ka? Saang La Salle? marami kasing La Salle eh."
    Tingnan natin kung may lakas loob manood ng UAAP si Deniece...

Pasensiya na guys.. minsan kasi may mga aangas-angas at iyayabang nila na taga-La Salle sila pero hindi naman detalyado. Tapos hindi pala taga La Salle main or DLSU Taft. Pero may iba naman talagang sasabihin nila straight na DLSU Taft / main sila galing. One can be proud of the school he/she came from but it's different from boasting it.
    ano bang meron sa LaSalle!? eh kilala lang naman sila dahil sa UAAP!

^Naku ateng, baka magkaroon ng warla dito dahil sa remark mong yan (though magugustuhan nina ateng balugz at nina vax yan ). Obviously you come from another university/college. Hindi lang naman dahil sa UAAP kilala ang La Salle.

Universities in the Philippines
    by 2014 University Web Ranking

University name
    / Location
    1 University of the Philippines Los Baños
    Los Baños
    2 De La Salle University
    Manila ...
    3 University of the Philippines Diliman
    Quezon City ...
    4 University of the Philippines System
    Quezon City
    5 Ateneo de Manila University
    Quezon City ...

The issue is whether Deniece is a student or not. She attended La Salle Antipolo but is currently unenrolled. So, it's safe to say that's she's an out-of-school youth for now.

Manila Bulletin
    About Deniece Cornejo
    by Pau Aguilera
    January 29, 2014

In the Instagram account realdeniece, Cornejo is described as “Producer. Speaker. Classic lover. Entrepreneur. Modelstylist. Style ambassador Product endorser. Lasallian . Wanna be a chemist.” One of her photos show her with some celebrities and businessman Cedric Lee – who admitted to have been part of a group that beat up Navarro whom they alleged, tried to rape Deniece.

In a report aired on “TV Patrol,” the registrar’s office of La Salle College Antipolo confirmed that Cornejo is indeed their Hotel and Restaurant Management undergrad though not currently enrolled.
    Last edited by Archie_Atembang; Feb 7, 2014 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deathzero23 View Post
    Even if either of two parties are found out to be lying, they have no choice but to continue what they are doing to the death coz many things are at stake here for both parties:

for Vhong:
    - his personal & family's life
    - his showbiz career

for Deniece:
    - her name & reputation

for Cedric:
    - his stature as businessman
    - his businesses & money
    - his name
    - etc.

But for some reason, all stuff are in favor of Vhong. CCTVs, SMS, etc.
    Anyway, who are Deniece's witnesses? Cedric's gang? give me a break.

oops nakalimutan mo na meron daw ilalabas si Cedric na mga nahalay ni Vhong

Quote Originally Posted by cuttieangel View Post
    You may add security guard's affidavit, plus the owner of the condo's statements.. these are corroborating evidence.. Ang weird lang, they kept on saying they have not seen the CCTV while the entire filipino (including all over the world), has seen it. The CCTV was given to NBI. They were invited but they did not appear. If you want justice, you should cooperate in any way you can. If you think there is manipulation on the CCTV, you watch it and say that that was not really had happened. And you tell your truthful story. That's how you defend yourself.

Deniece, you can't blame the public for not believing in you. You should convince us more.. You were saying before you don't need to cry, but then you din in Startalk. Your lawyer said this is not a trial by publicity, then who is in the media most of the time? Di ba humaharap din ang kampo mo sa press. It just so happened you can't convince the public.

kalokang mga secu

malamang may nananakot sa mga iyan kaya ayaw magsalita! kung hindi sila makikipag cooperate eh dapat isuspinde o kanselahin ang lisensya ng ahensya nila

malamang sising sisi yung Malaysian sa pagpapahiram nya kay Deniece sa inupahan nyang Condo!

CPDRC in-house performer steelbardancer's Avatar
    ^Siguro thankful na rin yung Malaysian at hindi siya ang na-target ng extortion gang nina Deniece at Cedric. He provided the place kasi.

PNP files raps vs Forbeswood security in Vhong case
    By Camille Diola (philstar.com) | Updated February 6, 2014

The Philippine National Police (PNP) in Taguig has filed charges against the security agency of Forbeswood Heights in connection with the mauling of television host Vhong Navarro.

In the complaint lodged Thursday, the Taguig City police accused United Megaforce Security Services of obstruction of justice for withholding information from the investigation on the assault on Navarro by businessman Cedric Lee and company on January 22.

The Taguig City police said Megaforce watchmen violated Presidential Decree 1829 penalizing obstruction of apprehension and prosecution of criminal offenders.

On Monday Major Sonny Celedio of PNP Civil Security Group said that the security is being probed for failing to report the incident to the police

"We are looking into the infraction of the security agency for failure to report the incident within 24 hours," Celedio said.

Celedio added that the police station is only "a phone call" away and security guards are required to report any incidents.

Security cameras have shown that the beaten up Navarro, with hands tied behind him, were accompanied by Lee, model Deniece Cornejo and others as they exited the condominium that night.

Megaforce, however, issued a disclaimer on the incident and said that the Forbeswood management did not authorize its security personnel to release the CCTV footage, logbook and other related documents to the authorities.

"We are subject to the desires of our client," lawyer Wilfredo Molless, property manager of Megaforce, said in a statement last week.

Megaforce added guards have been cooperating with the National Bureau of Investigation and have given the information needed to aid the investigation.

Condo security fined for not reporting Vhong Navarro’s mauling
    By Marlon Ramos
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    10:07 pm | Monday, February 3rd, 2014

The Philippine National Police (PNP) on Monday imposed a P5,000 fine on the security agency of a ritzy condominium in Taguig City, where TV host-actor Vhong Navarro was beaten up by the group of businessman Cedric Lee, for its failure to report the incident to the police.

United Megaforce Security Services Inc. may also lose its license to operate if it is found to have committed major lapses, according to Chief Insp. Sonny Celedio, administrative officer of the PNP Supervisory Office for Security and Investigation Agency (SOSIA).

The PNP imposed the penalty after SOSIA—the police unit tasked to supervise private security agencies—summoned officials of United Megaforce to shed light on the Jan. 22 incident involving Navarro, Lee and model Deniece Cornejo who had accused the TV host of rape.

Lee—a friend of Cornejo—said he walked into her Forbeswood Heights condominium unit and caught Navarro raping her, prompting him and his companions to beat him up. The actor, on the other hand, claimed that it was all a setup so that Lee could extort money from him.

‘They are at fault’

“We were wondering why they [did not report the mauling immediately]. For that alone, they are at fault. That’s why we are penalizing them,” Celedio told reporters.

He said the security agency should have informed the nearest police station of the incident within 24 hours after it happened as required by SOSIA’s existing policy.

Condo owner’s orders

Wilfredo Molles, the security agency’s operation manager, however, explained that they merely complied with the order of Forbeswood management not to report Navarro’s mauling to the police.

“We can’t do anything but obey the instructions of our client,” Molles told reporters.

But Celedio said United Megaforce should not use the building owner’s order as an excuse. Instead, officials of the security agency should have told their client that they were required to report the incident to the PNP, he added.

PNP’s warning

“Our authority is limited only to the private security agencies and their personnel. That’s why we are telling the security agencies to remind their clients that there are policies which they are bound to respect,” Celedio said.

At the same time, he warned that “if a similar incident [happened] and they kept it from the police, we will penalize them.”

According to him, SOSIA’s investigating unit was ordered to submit a report of its probe of the incident within the week. Depending on the gravity of the security agency’s violations, it may revoke the license it granted to United Megaforce.

Dapat sa Megaforce Security eh i-Blacklist na sa mga operating Security Agencies. Ayaw kasi magpa-piga eh. Di naman pwede yun kasi sila ang unang aasahan ng mga pulis na makikipagtulungan tapos ng dedelay pa ng sadyaan.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbardancer View Post
    ^Siguro thankful na rin yung Malaysian at hindi siya ang na-target ng extortion gang nina Deniece at Cedric. He provided the place kasi.

PNP files raps vs Forbeswood security in Vhong case
    By Camille Diola (philstar.com) | Updated February 6, 2014

http://imageshack.com/a/img196/5941/0al8.jpg

The Philippine National Police (PNP) in Taguig has filed charges against the security agency of Forbeswood Heights in connection with the mauling of television host Vhong Navarro.

In the complaint lodged Thursday, the Taguig City police accused United Megaforce Security Services of obstruction of justice for withholding information from the investigation on the assault on Navarro by businessman Cedric Lee and company on January 22.

The Taguig City police said Megaforce watchmen violated Presidential Decree 1829 penalizing obstruction of apprehension and prosecution of criminal offenders.

On Monday Major Sonny Celedio of PNP Civil Security Group said that the security is being probed for failing to report the incident to the police

"We are looking into the infraction of the security agency for failure to report the incident within 24 hours," Celedio said.

Celedio added that the police station is only "a phone call" away and security guards are required to report any incidents.

Security cameras have shown that the beaten up Navarro, with hands tied behind him, were accompanied by Lee, model Deniece Cornejo and others as they exited the condominium that night.

Megaforce, however, issued a disclaimer on the incident and said that the Forbeswood management did not authorize its security personnel to release the CCTV footage, logbook and other related documents to the authorities.

"We are subject to the desires of our client," lawyer Wilfredo Molless, property manager of Megaforce, said in a statement last week.

Megaforce added guards have been cooperating with the National Bureau of Investigation and have given the information needed to aid the investigation.
    tama,maswerte nga sya at hindi sya ang nasangkot sa extortion ng gang ni Cedric.

dapat busisiin din ang CCTV simula ng napunta si Deniece sa Condo at hanggang sa sinasabi nyang pinasok ng magnanakaw kuno ang "condo unit niya" na hindi naman pala kanya

Quote Originally Posted by phteevee2 View Post
    tama,maswerte nga sya at hindi sya ang nasangkot sa extortion ng gang ni Cedric.

dapat busisiin din ang CCTV simula ng napunta si Deniece sa Condo at hanggang sa sinasabi nyang pinasok ng magnanakaw kuno ang "condo unit niya" na hindi naman pala kanya
    sinabi pa nga nya andun sa condo lahat ng pinaghirapan nya.

Quote Originally Posted by TTJ__ View Post
    sinabi pa nga nya andun sa condo lahat ng pinaghirapan nya.
    kaloka, alin dun?

eh ang totoong gumagamit pa nga raw doon diba yung kapatid nung malaysian? agad agad nakapundar si Deniece ng maraming kagamitan dun? hay puro kasinungalingan na talaga!

Alnie G. Foja

GABRIELA and GABRIELA WOMEN'S PARTY did not issue any statement in support of Deniece Cornejo. Last Wednesday, GMA7's Sandra Aguinaldo, interviewed me on RAPE 101. In that interview, I NEVER stated nor was I asked about Gabriela's support for Deniece. I was made to understand that Sandra was to do a public information segment about rape in general. That GMA7 allowed the publication of an online article stating that Gabriela expresses support for Deniece based on Sandra Aguinaldo's interview of me on RAPE 101 and that 24 Oras quoted my statement while showing footages of Deniece is DELIBERATELY MISLEADING and MALICIOUS.

I express my regrets that Gabriela and Gabriela Women's Party are dragged into this mess. In the past, I have generously entertained questions from GMA7 reporters even through text messages on legal questions that have nothing to do with my work for Gabriela (I just wanted to help) but what has happened with this interview is so disppointing and traumatic for me.

I am demanding an explanation and an apology from GMA7 for this. Please find below and feel free to share my statement.

========

GMA News and Public Affairs

We would like to call your attention to an article published online as well as a news report aired over 24 Oras last January 30, 2014 that explicitly stated our group's support for Ms. Deniece Cornejo. We would like to clarify that we issued no such statement.

It has been the long standing policy of Gabriela Women's Party and Gabriela National Alliance NOT to comment on issues that we have no first hand knowledge about. In this specific case between Ms. Deniece Cornejo and Mr. Vhong Navarro, neither parties have sought our assistance or opinion.

We would like to clarify that the interview conducted by your reporter, Ms. Sandra Aguinaldo, focused primarily on the issue of rape, advance questions relayed to me were even titled as "RAPE 101". I was likewise careful not to comment on the controversial case and even told Ms. Aguinaldo that I have not monitored it. The questions propounded to me were about rape and rape victims in general and my answers were made with no reference to any particular victim much less to Deniece. I was asked to explain how rape is committed, its impact and repercussions on the victims, the difficulty of filing cases and how the public should react to the victims' story.

Unfortunately, the interview, I believe was maliciously spun to make it appear that we in Gabriela are supporting Ms. Cornejo. While we appreciate the network's effort of having taken down the article immediately, we are calling for a public apology and a clarification from the network so that the audience may be enlightened on the truth. Moreover, we hope that the network will exercise caution in the treatment of future stories.

Respectfully,

Atty. Alnie Foja

Alnie G. Foja Appreciate your support. I need to get things right here. I do not like it that my dear Gabriela and Gabriela Women's Party are being put on the line because of some people's irresponsible reporting. Partly my fault for taking the call. Do not expect me to answer next time.

Alnie G. Foja Thank you all for sharing. I really just want people to know what really transpired.
    The Manila Times
    Media messes

February 5, 2014 10:03 pm
    by KATRINA STUART SANTIAGO
    RADIKALCHICK

I used to hold GMA 7 in higher regard than its rival ABS-CBN, which might be because I hold Mike Enriquez in such high regard, too. Online and otherwise, this organization seemed to handle criticism better, and would do apologies right away. Being online allows for a public to correct one quickly; what it demands is the humility to admit one’s mistakes and apologize when needed. GMA 7 was better at this than any other media organization.

Not anymore. The downward spiral is in its handling of a story that cannot be theirs, because the star of the show is an ABS-CBN talent. And so the girl Vhong is up against is given all the airtime she wants / needs—I imagine they think this balances things out, where ABS-CBN’s on one side and they are on the other. But what it reveals is how they’ve fallen into the same trap as ABS-CBN, unapologetically taking one side of the story and running with it, something I didn’t think GMA was in the business of doing.

But between charges that Arnold Clavio was rude to Navarro’s lawyer on nationwide TV, and Jessica Soho seemingly dismissive of the woman’s condo’s CCTV, one is hard put to defend GMA. I agree to their having released the report about finding the blotter – it was a stroke of genius to even look for it in a police precinct that’s far from the scene of the crime (were they tipped?). I disagree with just being contrary for the sake of being so.

The icing on this cake was when GMA 7’s Sandra Aguinaldo interviewed Atty. Alnie Foja, legal counsel of women’s group Gabriela, about Rape 101. When the news report came out, it announced: “Gabriela asks the public to understand and stop from judging Deniece Cornejo (Gabriela, nanawagan na unawain at huwag agad husgahan si Deniece Cornejo).” It was followed by an online piece entitled “Gabriela Women’s Party expresses support for Cornejo.”

Atty. Foja quickly called the network’s attention to this misrepresentation of what she said, calling it “deliberately misleading and malicious,” demanding an explanation and apology from GMA 7. The article on GMA News Online was removed, and the video of the news report has now been made private on YouTube. But as of February 4, 1:30PM, there are no apologies from GMA 7 for a wrong news report that came out on January 30, five days ago.

One wonders what’s taking them so long, when this is a grave error that warrants an apology to Atty. Foja and Gabriela right away, destroying as it does the organization’s credibility, especially since the call from the beginning was for Gabriela to keep distance from this story until it becomes clear whether the rape happened or not, whether this girl is truly victim or is actually co-conspirator.

But GMA 7’s apology has been too long in coming. It is now no different from every other “new” media enterprise, no different from its rival network. Such is the state of Pinoy media.

infernes kay ateng deniece, sya mismo ang nag rap! char!

Page 94 of 132 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 104 ... LastLast