The Vhong Navarro-Deniece Cornejo-Cedric Lee Saga (MERGED) - Page 94 | Showbiz - General | PinoyExchange

Page 94 of 129 First ... 44 84 93 94 95 104 ... Last
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2562
    alam ko sumikat mga fortun sa impeachment ni erap, parang kagalang-galang itong si atty. fortun noon, pero ngayon hindi na!!! Naging lawyer din ni Kris Aquino dati pero ngayon hindi na din. anyare sa kanila?? Tapos sila pa ang tagapagtanggol ng mga ampatuan, ano ba prinsipyo meron itong lawyer na ito? Kung makapagsalita walang basehan. Ako naniniwala akong hindi bayaran si Mr. Calvento. Pero itong si atty. fortun siguradong bayaran ni Cedric Lee and Goons. Nawala paghanga kay atty. fortun.

Tony Calvento

31 minutes ago
    I received a personal message from Atty. Raymond Fortun which I would like to share with you.

I accept his apology and offered mine too. We can be standing on different grounds without fighting. We can agree to disagree, without being disagreeable. Good luck to you Atty. Fortun.

12 hours ago
    ETO PO ANG SAGOT NYA SA INSTAGRAM @cheeckygurl02 quiet na lang muna ako, ladies. I might preempt the defense. Sorry po.

13 hours ago
    The information that was EXCLUSIVELY given to me, that Vhong left the condo a little past one on the 17th of January.
    He stayed almost two hours inside the room of Deniece.
    Thye nearky met face to face that first night because a few minutes after, Cedric who was with a different set of men numbering 5 came with a woman who was not Bernice Lee but could have been a companion of one of his friends. This was very clear in the processed CCTV's outside in the entrance, at the lobby and inside the elevators. I wonder why no CCTV'S were installed in the corridors of Forbeswood.
    This pieces of evidence will be submitted on Friday during the next Preliminary Investigation and could bolster the fact that Vhong was being set up after several text messages had been sent to him after that night. The video speaks a thousand words and not even the faggety words of a PAID PARROT Raymond Fortun can impeach this damning evidence.

21 hours ago
    Raymond Fortun made a comment on twitter that I am a paid hack. Really? Who's paying me? Vhong? Chito Rono? ABS-CBN? Who's paying you for all the garbage that comes from your faggety mouth? Your a spokesperson for free? Do you believe this? Who's Raymond Fortun? An amateur photographer in Luneta. Got kicked in the *** by his very own brother from their law office. Tell us why Mr. kodak man posing to be a lawyer, the real reason.

Yesterday
    The NBI has retrieved the messages that were deleted. True to everything that Vhong said the messages of 'sweetie' the invitation to go to condo were there.
    What was perplexing was the fact that after Vhong left the condo the group of Cedric came a few minutes after, missing Vhong by a hairline. Who informed them? The guard? Deniece? Bernice was also with them.
    Vhong was fetched by Deniece outside the condo by the guard house to allow him entry into the condo.
    Vhong passed the same way thorough the garden then swimming pool and finally left Forbeswood.
    After that he started receiving text messages 'bad boy ka'.
    The rest you already know.

February 10
    Happy to announce to everyone interested that the NBI managed to retrieve the deleted messages on Vhong's cellphone. They will submit it to the Secretary of Justice and I will post it here. Another good news is that the footages of the January 17 meeting in Denice's condo will now be processed. They have it in their possession now. Magkaalaman na.

February 9
    I am not an attorney, Atony Calvento lang ako. To further boost my contention contradicting Atty Fortun's statement given to media cannot be used against him, I would just want to cite a ruling of the Supreme Court, "Statements spontaneously given made by a suspect to news reporters on a televised interview are deemed voluntary and are admissible in evidence. "People vs Andan (1997), People vs Vizcarra (1982)".
    What gives Atty Fortun? Forgot your law and concentrated on your photography more? Let me just asked you,'What was the reason you were taken off the Law Office of Sigfried Fortun, you very own brother?

February 8
    Tony Calvento Breaking news: The camp of Deniece and Cedric Lee are asking for police protection and a protection order from the courts to prevent Vhong from coming near them. (What a joke). They also want a gag order issued by the court to prevent the media, television, radio, print and even social sites from further discussing this case. Gag Order? Diba they gagged him already while he was being mauled (lol). What gag order do they want? To stop us from airing our views? That is curtailment of our human right which is enshrined in the constitution. The right to freedom of speech.

February 8
    I am sure they are monitoring this page. Why don't we all voice out our opinins to Stty Raymond Fortun s he will now know the true sentiments of the people. Siya ngayon ang top contender ng THE VOICE... spokesperson lang daw pa lang siya.

February 7
    Channel 2 has beefed up the lawyers of Vhong Navarro. Atty Alma Mallonga will remain, Atty Ayo Bautista, the lawyers of the Star Witness Clarisse Ocampo in Erap's Impeachment trial will come in; Atty Poblador the lawyer in the impeachement trail of CJ Corona will also join, plus the three (3) man lady panel after probable cause is established in the preliminary investigation. Atty's Valdez, Herrera and Tordesilla's.
    Lawyer Dennis Manalo of course will still be around. He has resigned from the Siguion Reina Law Office to concentrate on Vhong's cas and that of the newly arrived Star Witness in the PDAF scam, Ruby Tuazon. So all in all there will be seven battery of lawyers to face Atty Raymond Fortun and Atty Howard Calleja.

GMTVGrandSlam & KPExTTQueen sexy_tami's Avatar
    BREAKING NEWS :Cedrick Lee & Deniece Cornejo, caught kissing on CCTV

hahaaay!!! ano pa kaya palusot ni denice, ayy alam ko na friendly kiss lang daw.

^The "rape victim" is all smiles after the "crime committed by Vhong" on her. Absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffyohann View Post
    hahaaay!!! ano pa kaya palusot ni denice, ayy alam ko na friendly kiss lang daw.
    Kino comfort siya ni Cedric. kase traumatic daw yung experience niya with vhong.. or baka sabihin may binulong lang..

hindi na makapag antay ang kaliboogan ni Cedric.ku.pal

Quote Originally Posted by phteevee2 View Post
    hay kaloka! nadagdagan na naman ang ebidensya sa poklitang si Deniece!
    ang [email protected] bumili ng laptop at software para i edit ang video,ang tanong marunong ba sya mag edit? ...

Quote Originally Posted by sexy_tami View Post

ito ang nagpapatunay na 100% sure na nagsasabi ng KATOTOHANAN si VHONG at hindi yang mga sinungaling na Cedric at fokfok na yan

nakakatawa lang yung mga dumidepensa dito sa dalawang ungas na yan!

go to hell Cedric Lee & Deniece Cornejo

Quote Originally Posted by deathzero23 View Post
    nice timing, bukas na ang harapan sa korte..
    kaya nga! pero humihiling pa yata yung kampo nila Cedric & Deniece na wag matuloy yung investigation bukas

Hiling na ipagpaliban ang preliminary investigation vs Cedric at Deniece, ibinasura

http://dzmm.abs-cbnnews.com/news/Nat...ibinasura.html

sufalfal na naman yung iba dito at si sawsawerang doctolero

Hayyy ang tagal ikulong na ang mga yan, i cant wait na!!!! Isama niyu yung sister plsss, nakuha pang manalamin ang gaga. Kakapal ng budhi!!!

kaya nga! pero humihiling pa yata yung kampo nila Cedric & Deniece na wag matuloy yung investigation bukas

Hiling na ipagpaliban ang preliminary investigation vs Cedric at Deniece, ibinasura

http://dzmm.abs-cbnnews.com/news/Nat...ibinasura.html

sufalfal na naman yung iba dito at si sawsawerang doctolero

Delaying tactic..

idagdag pa na kaso yung perjury kay Deniece, Cedric at yung ate niya!

puro kasinungalingan naman ang pinagsasabi nung mga yan!

now na!

walang yang ate din ni Cedric yan. dapat nga sya na lang nagpanggap na na rape!

All smiles ang gaga pagpasok sa elevator...

Quote Originally Posted by sexy_tami View Post

[video=youtube;L_1jroQ2k6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_1jroQ2k6A&feature=youtu.be&a
    Kakaiba itong rape victim na ito. Ngiting-ngiti sa gabi ng supposedly rape incident sa kanya. At ang kanyang supposedly tagapag-ligtas, may pahalik-halik pa sa kanya. Take note hindi basta halik, ito ay halik na may pagnanasa! Observe her reaction, kinilig ang supposedly rape victim.

Nagulo ang buhok sa pagsapak kay VN.

Quote Originally Posted by deathzero23 View Post
    Sabi ni Deniece sa lolo nya wala silang Relasyon ni Cedric.. Eh ano yan? Fling lang o User lang?
    Ngayon iisipin mo saan kinukuha ni Deniece yung pondo nya para sa Business nya?

Sabi nga ni Lalla DeLima, SLAM DUNK Evidence
    Sabi ni Miriam Santiago, BULLSEYE Evidence
    Sabi ni TG Guingona, 3-Points!!!
    kaloka yung lolo nya din ha.. malapit na sya kunin ng lupa at nakukuha pang magsinungaling

ISAMA YUNG SISTER SA KULUNGAN, GUSTO KO SIYang makita sa kulungan, now na.

kaloka yung lolo nya din ha.. malapit na sya kunin ng lupa at nakukuha pang magsinungaling
    In fairness naman sa lolo niya, binase niya lang yung sagot niya sa sagot ni Deniece nung tanungin niya.. He just choose to believe. At siguro bilang kamag-anak, si Deniece lang ang kanyang pinakinggan. After all, blood is thicker than water.

Wag na lang po natin pagsalitaan yung matanda.

Page 94 of 129 First ... 44 84 93 94 95 104 ... Last