RoT chat thread - Page 81 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

X

Page 81 of 81 First ... 31 71 80 81
Results 1,601 to 1,614 of 1614
  1. #1601
    Please do not use prohibited words in your user ***le to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PGMAVindicated
    this gay-conversion thread lang pala ang makakaresurrect sa ROT.
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=881314

    Where is mooch pala? And Ateo is back sa subforum, I thought wala na sya talaga sa ROT may thread pa about his goodbye before.

  2. #1602
    As surely as I live I shall give life back to this forum!

  3. #1603
    Lord Jesus, you're back!
    Enlighten us!

  4. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by as999 View Post
    Lord Jesus, you're back!
    Enlighten us!
    You believe because you have seen....

    ....Not that there is anything wrong with that!
    In fact I promoted the Apostle Thomas to the top position for using his brain and demanding proof, instead of blindly believing in rumors and possible hallucinations by fellow apostles.

  5. #1605
    bakit hindi na active si alchemistophir?
    binabasa ko noon ang mga thread nya.

  6. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by Je$u$_Chri$t View Post
    You believe because you have seen....

    ....Not that there is anything wrong with that!
    In fact I promoted the Apostle Thomas to the top position for using his brain and demanding proof, instead of blindly believing in rumors and possible hallucinations by fellow apostles.
    http://yournewswire.com/?s=vatican+priests

    High ranking members of the Catholic Church have accused the pope of heresy.
    Some people say he is the antichrist.

  7. #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by as999 View Post
    http://yournewswire.com/?s=vatican+priests

    High ranking members of the Catholic Church have accused the pope of heresy.
    Some people say he is the antichrist.
    All this because the pope is willing to forgive the divorcees.
    I tell you the truth, this pope is more christlike than all of those rebel scum combined.

    I AM THE LORD

  8. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by Je$u$_Chri$t View Post
    All this because the pope is willing to forgive the divorcees.
    I tell you the truth, this pope is more christlike than all of those rebel scum combined.

    I AM THE LORD


    Are you Ray Elohim?

  9. #1609

  10. #1610

  11. #1611

  12. #1612

  13. #1613

  14. #1614

Page 81 of 81 First ... 31 71 80 81

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •