Celine Dion (Part IV) - New Album: Loved Me Back to Life' - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last
    yung nabili ko na cd, yung holder ng CD mismo, maluwang..tapos parang opaque yung plastic, unlike her other cds na clear talaga.

so far sa mga songs, di ko pa na internalize. my fav are, LMBTL, SLS, Incredible, always b ur girl and unfinished songs. i was a bit disappointed w/ at seventeen. hindi ko type yung arrangement, i prefer the live versions, yung sa grammy at sa pandora. same thing w/ overjoyed.

Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    Magmula nung Ivory na ang official distributor ng Sony Music Philippines, lalong pumangit nga ang quality ng CD's nila. Every time na tinatanggal ko din yung CD ng LMBTL feeling ko masisira yung holder sa gitna. Dati hindi naman ganun ang quality ng mga CD's nila.

sinabi mu pa dhe, yung quality din ng paper nya, ang pangit. parang yung amoy ng paint andun pa

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kitten View Post
    If susulat lang si Taylor ng song for Celine, ok lang. She once said Celine's one of her idols. That would be a dream come true for me. Pero I can't see them doing a duet. Kawawa naman si Taylor. Hahaha pero sana mag collaborate sila kahit hindi duet. That would be awesome.
    Exactly what I was thinking... Magaling na songwriter kasi si Taylor. Siguradong swak ang isusulat niya para kay Celine.

i roared and i rampaged
    @A1Celine: Yep taga-Tacloban sila

Quote Originally Posted by jeune_fille View Post
    @A1Celine: Yep taga-Tacloban sila
    So sad

Yung mga kakilala namin doon nagsilikas na papuntang Legazpi City.

Any updates on how the new album is doing sales-wise?

#3 in the UK with 53k copies. Loved Me Back to Life single @ #14 in the UK. Her biggest hit since 2002.

Breakaway is confirmed to be the official 2nd single in the UK!

Quote Originally Posted by rhaps00 View Post
    sinabi mu pa dhe, yung quality din ng paper nya, ang pangit. parang yung amoy ng paint andun pa
    Wala naman akong problem sa paper ng booklet. Ok naman sya and yung sobrang ayos naman ng pagka print ng lyrics and pictures nya. Everything's fine but the jewel case. About sa amoy ng paper, normal naman yun sa newly opened CD album. As in lahat naman halos ganun ang amoy so wala naman akong complains dun. In fact, 1 yun sa exciting part when buying a new record. Yung amoy bagong bago.

>>>>http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-...revealed-2609/

Celine Dionís Official Top 40 Biggest Selling Singles revealed

To celebrate the release of her new album, Loved Me Back To Life, we reveal Celine Dionís Official Top 40 Biggest Selling UK Singles!

Celine Dion is well and truly back! The Canadian singing sensation released her 11th English language album, Loved Me Back To Life, earlier this week, and it went straight into Wednesdayís Official Albums Chart Update at Number 2 (right behind Lady Gagaís ARTPOP). If it maintains its momentum through to Sunday nightís final whistle, Loved Me Back To Life is on track to become her highest charting UK album in over a decade.

To celebrate Celine's return, and her impending chart success, we reveal her Official Top 40 Biggest Selling UK Singles!

While her recording career spans 33 years (she released her first album in 1981 when she was just 12-years-old), Celine Dion didnít become a household name in the UK until 1988Ö But it was for all the wrong reasons!

The then 20-year-old was chosen to represent Switzerland at Eurovision Song Contest. She finished in first place with her track Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi (which roughly translates as ĎDon't Leave Without Meí), beating the UK entry, Go, by Scott Fitzgerald by 137 points to 136. Grrr! (Maybe thatís why itís only her 72nd biggest selling UK single? Ė Eurovision Ed)

Her English language album, Unison, was released in 1990 in North America, but Celine didnít find chart success on these shores until 1992 with her version of the title song from Disneyís Beauty And The Beast. The track, which also features the vocals of Peabo Bryson, was ditched from the filmís final theatrical release, but Disney elected to keep it on the official soundtrack. It peaked at Number 9 on the Official Singles Chart in May, 1992 and is her 24th biggest selling UK single to date.

While her subsequent three UK single releases (1992ís If You Asked Me, Love Can Move Mountains and 1993ís Where Does My Heart Beat Now?) failed to make the UK Top 40, Celine was back with a vengeance in 1994 with The Power Of Love, which peaked at Number 4. Itís now her 11th biggest selling UK single overall with 157,000 sales to date.

Celine scored her first UK Number 1 the following year with Think Twice. This slow burning, powerhouse of a ballad, would go on to become one of the UKís biggest selling singles of all time. Itís also her second biggest selling single so far, with more than 1.32 million copies sold to date.

However it would be Celineís second Number 1, My Heart Will Go On, which would go on to become her first UK million selling single, and her over-all biggest selling single of all-time.

Taken from the soundtrack to James Cameronís cinema epic Titanic, My Heart Will Go On spent two non-consecutive weeks at Number 1 in 1998. It lost the top spot initially to Fatboy Slimís remix of Cornershopís Brimfull Of Asha and the Run DMC Vs Jason Nevinsí Itís Like That. We don't think Celine minded, too much, as My Heart Will Go On passed the million copies mark in the UK after just eight weeks. It has now sold over one-and-a-half million copies to date in the UK.

1996ís Because You Loved Me is Celineís third biggest selling UK single with more than 467,000 sales, while her 1997 duet with Barbra Streisand is at Number 4 with 436,000 sales. The Top 5 is completed by 1996ís Itís All Coming Back To Me Now (425,000 UK sales to date).

So here they are then, Celine Dionís Official Top 40 Biggest Selling UK Singles of all-time!
    Celine Dionís Official Top 40 Biggest Selling UK Singles
    TITLE ARTIST CREDIT PEAK CHART
    POSITION YEAR OF
    RELEASE
    1 MY HEART WILL GO ON CELINE DION 1 1998
    2 THINK TWICE CELINE DION 1 1994
    3 BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME CELINE DION 5 1996
    4 TELL HIM BARBRA STREISAND & CELINE DION 3 1997
    5 IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW CELINE DION 3 1996
    6 I'M YOUR ANGEL CELINE DION & R KELLY 3 1998
    7 ALL BY MYSELF CELINE DION 6 1996
    8 IMMORTALITY CELINE DION WITH THE BEE GEES 5 1998
    9 FALLING INTO YOU CELINE DION 10 1996
    10 A NEW DAY HAS COME CELINE DION 7 2002
    11 THE POWER OF LOVE CELINE DION 4 1994
    12 THE REASON CELINE DION 11 1997
    13 THAT'S THE WAY IT IS CELINE DION 12 1999
    14 TU M'AIMES ENCORE (TO LOVE ME AGAIN) CELINE DION 7 1995
    15 ONLY ONE ROAD CELINE DION 8 1995
    16 I'M ALIVE CELINE DION 17 2002
    17 CALL THE MAN CELINE DION 11 1997
    18 MISLED CELINE DION 15 1995
    19 THE FIRST TIME EVER I SAW YOUR FACE CELINE DION 19 2000
    20 TREAT HER LIKE A LADY CELINE DION 29 1999
    21 I DROVE ALL NIGHT CELINE DION 27 2003
    22 TAKING CHANCES CELINE DION 40 2007
    23 ALONE CELINE DION 85 2007
    24 BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CELINE DION & PEABO BRYSON 9 1992
    25 GOODBYE'S (THE SADDEST WORD) CELINE DION 38 2002
    26 THE PRAYER CELINE DION N/A 1999
    27 RIVER DEEP MOUNTAIN HIGH CELINE DION N/A 2005
    28 ONE HEART CELINE DION 27 2003
    29 I BELIEVE IN YOU (JE CROIS EN TOI) IL DIVO & CELINE DION N/A 2005
    30 LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE CELINE DION 75 2013
    31 DANCE WITH MY FATHER CELINE DION N/A 2005
    32 I LOVE YOU CELINE DION N/A 2005
    33 IF THATS WHAT IT TAKES CELINE DION N/A 2005
    34 EYES ON ME CELINE DION 113 2007
    35 TO LOVE YOU MORE CELINE DION N/A 2004
    36 FLY CELINE DION N/A 2005
    37 I SURRENDER CELINE DION N/A 2004
    38 THEN YOU LOOK AT ME CELINE DION N/A 2004
    39 O HOLY NIGHT CELINE DION N/A 2004
    40 WHERE DOES MY HEART BEAT NOW CELINE DION 72 1993

i roared and i rampaged
    Still #1 in Canada

Looking at the sales (US & worldwide) of Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez's most recent studio albums (read: with hit singles and music videos), Celine's actually doing quite impressively well. Hope it reaches Sans Attendre's (1.2-1.5M) numbers when all's said and done.

Kween~

i roared and i rampaged
    Tataas sa Thanks Giving week... bibili pa ako ng 3... chos

^ Available ba sa US yung vinyl w/ CD version?

i roared and i rampaged
    Hindi ata available sa amazon, pero available yung Vinyl + AutoRip.. Tingnan ko sa ibang store ah. Ang problem sa area ko, mukhang hindi well-stocked yung album nya

is it true, yung japan edition naka bonus track ang open arms...

celine's on list of outrageous celebrities mansion..

http://likes.com/celebs/15-most-outr...cmxkLmluZm8ifQ

i roared and i rampaged
    Yep. 16 tracks sa Japan.

... And I just bought mine at Virgin!

Virgin talaga oh! hahaha

Sharing with you guys about their discussion re: LMBTL album of the Queen Celine.

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopi...457&start=2275

Page 3 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last