PEx Highlights

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

Show Me Your Festival Teeths!

In this special comeback episode of SMYT, the girls poke fun at the participating films in the upcoming Metro Manila Film Festival.

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Page 1 of 254 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

MARIAN RIVERA: The Queen, The Lady Conqueror, The New Woman (Marianettes Thread #49)

Thread Credits: mr_boy007

Other Marian Rivera Fan Sites
    http://www.facebook.com/MarianGraciaRivera
    http://www.facebook.com/MarianRiveraFanPage
    http://twitter.com/marianfans
    http://twitter.com/MarianRiveraFP
    http://filipinasinshowbiz.com/

VISIT MARIAN's PREVIOUS THREADS

PEX

GMA 7's Newest Primetime Princess : MARIAN RIVERA (~Pinay Marimar~) Part 1

~Bonito La Señora~♥MARIAN RIVERA♥*TV's Newest Darling*[Home of MARIANettes]^Numero 2^

♥ Ms. MARIAN RIVERA ♥ Looking Beyond Beauty [Home of MARIANettes] ^Numero 3^

♥ MARIAN RIVERA ♥ THE BEAUTY THAT CONQUERS [home of the MARIANettes] Numero 4

♥ MARIAN RIVERA ♥ ALL THE RIGHT CURVES! ALL THE RIGHT MOVES [Home of MARIANettes] ^5

♥ MARIAN RIVERA ♥ "The Reign of the Sea Goddess" [Home of MARIANettes] ^6

MARIAN RIVERA: " The New Queen of Primetime" Thread 7

♥ ♥ ♥ MARIAN RIVERA ♥ ♥ ♥ "The Phenomenal Star" - Home of MARIANettes ~ Thread 8 ~

-= Hot Property MARIAN RIVERA: Endorsement Royalty [ MARIANettes #9 ] =-

Marian Devotion:The Cult of MARIAN RIVERA's Faithful[MARIANettes #10:Proud 2b Jologs]

~●Phenomenal Goddess: MARIAN RIVERA "A Force To Be Reckoned With" {MARIANettes #11}●~

MARIAN RIVERA:a JOY so wondrous, you’re our ONE TRUE LOVE!Home of the MARIANettes 12]

♦ ♥MARIAN RIVERA: Adieu TV land’s Dyesebel, Welcome moviedom’s ONE TRUE LOVE ^13♦♥

[Mariannettes' One True Love]Marian Rivera:The Sexiest Queen of Primetime[Thread 14]

♥Marian Rivera Thread 15: Experience JOY in ONE TRUE LOVE [NOW SHOWING!]♥

MARIAN RIVERA ^16: ★ SABAY SABAY TAYO as we cheer her meteoric ascent to stardom ★

♥MARIAN RIVERA:Courtney in DESPERADAS 2 and Nieves in SHAKE RATTLE & ROLL X [home17]♥

MARIAN RIVERA:No Intrigues Can Ever Bring Her Down Carrying On Her Reign in 2009 #18♥

MARIAN RIVERA:Fearlessly Faces Challenges & Triumphs Over Adversities[MARIANettes#19]

MARIAN RIVERA:Hindi Anghel,Hindi Maria Clara,Siya Ang Babaeng Hinugot Sa Tadyang [20]

MARIAN RIVERA ~21: Unleashes Her Daring Side in Ang Babaeng Hinugot Sa Aking Tadyang!

MARIAN RIVERA~ A Beauty That Captivates, A Talent That Stands Out~ MARIANettes @22

MARIAN RIVERA ~ Showbiz' 5th Most Powerful Entertainer ~ [MARIANettes @23]

-=MARIAN RIVERA: Darna Flies Anew…Sexier, Edgier and Better Than Ever!['Nettes @ 24]=-

MARIAN RIVERA: Our Marian Devotion Lives On~MARIANettes loud & proud @25

~MARIAN RIVERA~pinay barbie doll~YES! most beautiful~superheroine DARNA! [nettes@26]

MARIAN RIVERA~27: DARNA soaring high on Primetime TV; TAROT scaring moviegoers Aug 26!

MARIAN RIVERA :: Phenomenal Superstar on the road to Asian Invasion [nettes stone.28]

★ MARIAN RIVERA ★ THE PHENOMENAL STAR is TV's Primetime Queen [nettes☆29]

★ MARIAN RIVERA ★ THE PHENOMENAL STAR is The Queen of all Queens [nettes☆30]

☀ MARIAN RIVERA ☀ summer's sexiest Phenomenal Star [nettes☆31]

★ MARIAN RIVERA ★ The bombshell with a doll-like beauty and effortless sex appeal ☆32

★ MARIAN RIVERA ★ The Phenomenal Star Is Loved and Admired By Many, Endlessly ☆33

♥MARIAN RIVERA♥ The Real Primetime Queen is back as Jenny with her Endless Love [♥34]

MARIAN RIVERA: This Birthday Girl Is Talented, Smart, Beautiful, Happy & 100% Genuine [nettes.35]

MARIAN RIVERA: She Started From The Bottom & Worked Her Way Up w/out Using Anyone .36

⁂ MARIAN RIVERA ⁂ Super Inday For December 2010 MMFF | Marianettes • 37

♛Marian Rivera♛ AMAYA, The Woman Who Will Change The Landscape Of Philippine TV ➸ 38

♛MARIAN RIVERA♛ AMAYA➸The Extraordinary Epic Tale Of The Warrior Princess|Nettes⁎39

♛Marian Rivera as Amaya➸The Story Of The Most Powerful Woman Of Her Time♛ Nettes⁎40

♛MARIAN RIVERA♛ Too Busy, Happy & Successful. No Time For Haters. | Marianettes•41

♛Marian Rivera♛: Giving Artist a True Gauge of an Excellent Actress♛Marianettes♛42

MARIAN RIVERA: One & only BELOVED Primetime Queen(Home of Marianettes since 2007) #43

Marian Rivera:The Country's Most Polarizing Superstar (Nettes' since 2007) #44

MARIAN RIVERA: We're extra happy 2 give in 2 the temptation of her beauty. Nettes #45

MARIAN RIVERA: The Effortlessly Tempting Lady Boss. Thread #46

MARIAN RIVERA: Our Lady Boss is Primetime's Best Actress | Home of Marianettes #47

MARIAN RIVERA: Philippines' Finest of 2013 is the Lady Boss Evelyn | Marianettes #48

other MARIAN RIVERA related threads

Marian's upcoming serye

My Lady Boss
    [1]

Kung Fu Divas
    [1]

Last edited by Rhedge; Oct 15, 2013 at 05:33 PM.

Witness something you have never seen before... dreamed before... heard before...

Do you want to be widely entertained? Even your greatest fantasies, you wont believe your eyes.

Just sit back, relax, and fasten your seatbealts.

It's going to be a bumpy ride to the other side.

WELCOME TO THE MOST AMAZING THREAD ON EARTH!

in

Welcome Nettes

go na kayo

tentative pa lang ang Thread Title, pwede naman natin replace

ang sarap tumalon talon at magpagulong sa bagong balay

salamat rhedge sa pagkarpintero

Pax Saintmorning Everwinter GreatCharlemagne's Avatar
    Rhedge, kung limited lang eh ito na lang ang title para maganda:

MARIAN RIVERA: Nag-DARNA na, nag-WONDER WOMAN pa! BONGGA! (Nettes' #49)

Follow Marian Rivera on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/therealmarian#

Pax Saintmorning Everwinter GreatCharlemagne's Avatar
    OMG! Nakuha ko na lahat yung pin, such a milestone for me, yehey!

credits: mr_boy007

♥ MARIAN RIVERA as a COMMERCIAL MODEL♥

Egged on by her friends , Marian mailed her picture to Meg , a teen magazine in search of it's new cover girl. She won the contest, and in her junior year in secondary school, she began ramp modeling. This led her to her first TV commercial, an ad campaign for SkinWhite, a whitening beauty brand and then another one for SkyFlakes crackers.

♥ MARIAN RIVERA as a CRUSH NG BAYAN♥

CRUSH NG BAYAN 2003
    February 21, 2003

White roses for Marian

Marian R. Gracia is 18, a sophomore Psychology student at De La
    Salle University-Dasmariñas.

Describe life on campus.
    I like it. I learn a lot every day, especially about psychology.

Describe Crush ng Bayan.
    One who is good-looking and who should be a role model.

What is your biggest challenge in school? How do you cope with it?

I’m especially stressed when I have one exam after another for my
    major subjects. I have no other choice but to study hard to cope with
    the pressure.

What is your biggest reward?
    I became one of the models for ABS-CBN, which is in search of role
    models for the youth. I made it to the top three. I was given the
    chance to walk on the ramp and do print ads for Props.

Why did you choose your course and your school?
    My school is suitably located. My course helps me understand why
    people act the way they do and helps me handle difficult problems I
    encounter in life.

What is your motto as a student?
    Study hard. When you study hard, you learn more.

What is your ultimate goal?
    To be a successful psychologist abroad, particularly in Spain, where
    my parents are, or in London, where my aunt is.

How is school helping you become a better person?
    I learn so much in school. Now I have a better understanding of
    people’s behavior, why they act and react in certain ways.

How do you see yourself five years from now?
    I see myself as a successful psychologist, able to help a lot of
    people by giving them the right advice.

Read complete article here:
    Manila Standard Today

♥ MARIAN RIVERA as a TV ACTRESS♥

Marian soon after she joined Manila Standard's " Crush ng Bayan " she then precursor to SMS-based star searches such as GMA's Starstruck and ABSCBN Star Circle Quest. Subsequently, TAPE productions, which collaborated with the first season of "Crush ng Bayan" signed Marian up , and she starred in an afternoon soap [ Kung mamahalin mo lang ako] without having to go through auditions. Her stellar career was etched out before her, but she could only get the ball rolling after she graduated from college in 2004.

From then on, she starred in a series of afternoon soap operas for TAPE Inc. and GMA Network such as Agawin Mo Man Ang Lahat and Pinakamamahal along with Oyo Boy Sotto as her main leading man. GMA Network then cast her into mother roles for the afternoon Philippine-Malaysian drama Muli with Alfred Vargas and Super Twins

♥ MARIAN RIVERA RISE TO FAME♥

Marimar Audition

Watch her audition video:
    http://www.youtube.com/v/IqB9nVKd1eA

Marian Rivera rose to fame when she won an audition for the title role of MariMar,
    the remake of the Mexican telenovela which starred Thalía. Before the auditions, she knew little about the character as she was only 11 years old when the original soap opera aired on Philippine TV. She then took the time out to do a research about the role over the internet.

Getting the role Marimar was not just a matter of luck, but the result of hardwork.

" Kinarir ko 'yon. Nagsayaw ako sa bahay everyday. Ang music ko, 'yong original
    theme song ng MariMar. May abs ako noon, pero nagpapayat ako. "
    - Marian

Everyday, for two weeks, she was dancing ala MariMar as if she had already won the role." Ako 'yong tipo na kapag gusto ko, pursigido ako, e,. Hanggat hindi ko nakukuha , hindi ako titigil. Ngayon, pag nagawa ko na lahat, 'tapos wala pang nangyari, doon pa lang ako susuko." - Marian

This kind of determination was born out of her desire to make a difference, to shine , and to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatCharlemagne View Post
    OMG! Nakuha ko na lahat yung pin, such a milestone for me, yehey!
    congrats Great! you did it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhedge View Post
    But it will make sense if you suggest
    Nag suggest ako noon, pero mukhang troll magnet yung thread kaya wag na. Lalo na itong thread na may "Darna". It will create more chaos.

At the same time anong connection sa career ni Marian ang Wonder Woman?

It's just out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatCharlemagne View Post
    Rhedge, kung limited lang eh ito na lang ang title para maganda:

MARIAN RIVERA: Nag-DARNA na, nag-WONDER WOMAN pa! BONGGA! (Nettes' #49)

great, kay forg natin isend, pwede naman daw , basta PM lang daw sya.

Gusto nyo suggestion?

MARIAN RIVERA: The Queen, The Lady Conqueror, The New Woman (Marianettes Thread #49)

credits: mr_boy007

Dancing Señorita

She has always wanted to dance again.

“Bata pa talaga ako, mahilig na akong sumayaw. Kaya noong sinabing magkaka-dance album ako [titled Marian Rivera Dance Hits], syempre pangarap ko [yun]. Ang sarap kaya noong gusto mo yung sasayawin mo!” - Marian

She’s now the “Dancing Señorita!”

“Medyo [similar sa MariMar] yung dance steps. ‘Señorita’ yung [tawag namin sa dance move], kaya binansagan nila ako na ‘Dancing Señorita!’” - Marian

After proving her versatility as an actress, Marian surprised her followers with a dance album that instantly hit the music industry.

"Sa dance album ko, actually, hindi ko ine-expect 'yon," recalled Marian. "Actually, noong ino-offer sa akin ng Universal [Records] 'yon, sabi ko kay Popoy, ‘Momsy, parang hindi ko yata kaya, mamaya masawi lang ako.' Although, gusto ko talaga magka-dance album at hilig ko talaga ang sumayaw." - Marian

Wag nyo na lang lagyan ng Darna or even Wonder Woman.

It's a new chapter for Marian's career. Time to put something new.

Well, yun lang naman sa akin.

We Start the Year Right: Marian Rivera for FHM 150!
    WORDS: ANTON UMALI
    PHOTOGRAPHY: MAJOY SIASON
    January 8, 2013 | 13826 views

Aren’t you all glad the world didn’t end on December 21, 2012? We sure are. As the gossamer of clouds ushered in the first ray of sunlight on the morning of December 22nd, amidst drunken Christmas party hangovers, last minute shopping, and the occasional empacho-inducing overeating, it was back to work for Team FHM. And on the very top of our post-Apocalypse-survival to-do list: Bring our readers (you guys) a slamming 150th issue cover.

How slamming? This slamming:

As you can see, our cover girl needs no introduction–her porcelain skin, Spanish-Filipina beauty, and outrageous body can belong to no other. But for formalities sake (and so we can get that gushy feeling one more time), gentlemen, after five years of pandering, courtship, and a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, Marian Rivera finally graces the cover and pages of FHM! A fresh and abundant new year is upon us!

We accosted the stunning actress to a secluded mansion in San Juan where the pool, furnishings, and sports cars present befitted the Marimar and Dyesebel actress’s elegant appeal. The friendly and sunny Marian was as professional as they come, arriving earlier than her expected call-time, and poking fun with the crew–who also happens to be her friends–ace photographer Marc Nicdao and stylist Pam Quiñones. But when it was time to get into the grind of things, she worked the camera with her natural sex appeal, leaving us bystanders in awe of the divine creature before us.

Aside from the amazing photos of Marian, we pumped up our 150th issue by including a feature on Pinoy Geniuses headlined by Ely Buendia, Michael V., and Eddie Garcia. We also channeled our inner-sartiorialists and corralled your favorite supermodels in the feature, Catwalk. (Think Sanya Smith, Ornussa Cadness, Bianca Valerio, Regine Angeles, and many more!)

And because we couldn’t have reached 150 without the women who have bared their bodies and souls these last 149 issues, we serve you a busog-mata platter of FHM icons in the form of Maui Taylor, Katya Santos, Francine Prieto, Aubrey Miles, Andrea Del Rosario, to name a few. We even got 150 random pretty ladies each give an advice for the betterment of manhood. To top it all off, we also devoted pages to two very important subjects: mga crushes ng bayan and fetishes!

So, we ask you again, aren’t you glad those damn Mayans were wrong about the apocalypse? Yeah, we thought so.

http://www.fhm.com.ph/incoming/fhm-f.../article/18792

credits: snoopy

Marian Rivera on reclaiming FHM Sexiest Woman title: “I’m back!”

by Nerisa Almo posted on June 28, 2013

How does Marian Rivera feels about her second FHMSexiest Woman title: To be honest, ang happy ko dahil nakaka-proud dahil matagal akong shy type na, ‘Ay, ayaw kong mag-two-piece.’ Siguro sa sarili ko, it’s about time na mag-move on. Ibang Marian Rivera naman.

Mula nang lumabas ang final result ng FHM Philippines' 100 Sexiest Women in the World kahapon, June 27, paulit-ulit nang nagpasalamat si Marian Rivera sa lahat ng fans niya na bumoto sa kanya para maging number one muli.

Sa press conference na inihanda ng FHM Philippines kaninang tanghali, June 28, para sa sa gaganaping FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World Victory Party sa July 10, muling nagpahayag ng pasasalamat si Marian.

“Nakakataba ng puso bilang five years ago na kasi yung dati ko, Marimar [2008] days pa ‘yon.

“Ngayon, I’m back!

“Kaya nga sa pagkakataong ito, sabi ko, thankful ako at blessed ako dahil narinig ko kung ilang votes ang mayroon ako.

“Kaya sa lahat ng bumoto sa akin, para sa kanilang lahat ito.”

Base sa final tally of votes na inilabas ng FHM Philippines, si Marian ay nakakuha ng 890,490 votes mula sa online, SMS, at ballot voting.

Siya ay sinundan ni Sam Pinto—na number one noong 2011 at 2012—na may kabuuang 778,681 votes.

Samantala, ang two-time FHM Sexiest Woman din na si Angel Locsin ay nasa third spot ngayong 2013; siya ay may kabuuang 752,864 votes.

Nakamit ni Angel ang top spot noong 2005 at 2010.

Ang iba pang local female celebrities na nasa Top 10 ay sina Jennylyn Mercado, Cristine Reyes, Solenn Heussaff, Ellen Adarna, Anne Curtis, Jackie Rice, at Empress.

“HINDI INAASAHAN.” Bagamat madalas siyang nakakakuha ng updates mula sa kanyang fans, hindi raw inasahan ni Marian na magiging number one siya ngayong taon.

Sa unang pagkakataon ay nagpaunlak si Marian na maging cover girl ng FHM Philippines sa 150th issue nito noong January 2013.

Pero hindi raw ito naging dahilan para asahan niyang maging number one sa taunang FHM Philippines' Sexiest Women in the World poll.

Saad ng Kapuso actress, “Wala akong inaasahan.

“Nag-cover lang ako bilang nagkasundo lang kami ng FHM sa tema na gusto.

“Sabi ko nga, hindi mo naman masasabi kung magna-number one ka o hindi, e. Depende ‘yan sa pagboto ng mga tao sa ’yo.

“Ako, nag-cover ako sa FHM, ibinoto ako ng mga taong nagmamahal sa akin, so sila ang dahilan siguro kaya ako nag-number one.”

Dagdag pa niya, “Pero kung sa sarili ko, parang hindi yata para sa isang babae ang nag-e-expect.

“Mas maganda na yung ibinibigay sa ’yo para mas masaya ang dulot no’n.

“Minsan, mas masarap yung hindi umaasa.

“Minsan mas masarap yung pakiramdam kapag binibigay sa ’yo, which is gano’n yung naramdaman ko.”

Anong paghahanda ang gagawin niya sa pagrampa niya sa victory party ng FHM sa July 10?

Sabi ni Marian, “Pagpaplanuhan ko nang mabuti ‘yan at sisiguraduhin kong maganda ang kalalabasan ng pagrampa ko sa FHM [victory party].”

post from snoopy

post from snoopy

Guess Who The Celebrity Kid Is?

They were once cuties who turned into beautiful ladies.

This Caviteno pursued ramp modeling in her elementary years. But little did this girl know that her claim to fame was playing the role of Marimar, a remake of a Mexican telenovela.

Marian Rivera grew into one of today's most beautiful Filipinas and is currently with hunk actor Dingdong Dantes.

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/photos/guess...-is-slideshow/

post from mr_boy007

2013 magazine covers

FHM January

Starstudio January

Men's Health January (special feature)

Women's Health January-February

OFW Star Pinoy February-March

Cosmopolitan March

Style Weekend April 5

People Asia April-May

Page 1 of 254 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast