PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno

Perfectly choreographed fight scenes and compelling execution makes "Kyoto Inferno" the perfect bridge to "Legend Ends."

read more

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Clobbers UST

Roger Pogoy scored a career-high 19 points and grabbed 5 rebounds, carrying the FEU Tamaraws to victory over the UST Growling Tigers, 66-55.

read more

FEATURE: The 1986 FIBA World Championship

How would the 1986 Philippine national team have fared had it gone to Spain in the 1986 FIBA World Championship?

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 6

The power rankings are back! We talk about the top dogs, the lovable losers and Kyle Neypes' recent transformation.

read more

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast

09/28/2013 - NU vs UST- [Final Four Game 2] - UAAP Season 76 Men's Basketball

Venue: MoA Arena
    Time: TBA

Discuss the game in this thread!

Second Round Result: 62-71, UST
    Link: Final Four Game 1 Thread
    Link: Final Four Game 1 Photos

Before the game, post your fearless forecast! Who will win, and by how many points?
    After the game, post your player of the game!

Check out our Scores and Schedules page for the full schedule.

Anybody's game daw.

Pero 80% NU to.

NU on paper is the stronger team, and that is the double edge sword. The pressure is clearly on their side. They will lose this game.

UST by 2

Misleading yung pagka 1st seed nila

Pero di ko naman binabalewala yung ganda ng run nila lalo na sa 2nd round

Pero labo labo talaga yung apat na team

Prediction: UST by 4

Quote Originally Posted by keehlnate View Post
    NU on paper is the stronger team, and that is the double edge sword. The pressure is clearly on their side. They will lose this game.

UST by 2
    Yes, di kaya ng NU are pressure.

They are in an unfamiliar territory/terrain.

UST more than 5 but less than 10.

Sons of Espana! Of Dapitan! My Brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.

A day may come when the courage of the Tiger fails, when we forsake our team and break all bonds and fellowship, but is not this day.

An hour of hell and shattered hearts when the Age of Tigers come crashing down, but is not this day.

This day we play! By all that you hold dear on this good court, I bid you stand! Men of UST!

yun yung naisip kong magiging laban ng UST sa nu, yung mental + pressure. tulad ng sabi ni coach pido, nasa sakanila pressure kanina kasi #1 team, what more on Saturday, plus di ko alam kung sanay NU sa do-or-die games. kung skills, NU naman yata talaga may edge sa tingin ko pero di rin masabi kasi nagiba na rin laro ng UST after nung unti unti bumalik si Teng plus nagdagdag players sa rotation

Mahaba ang time para maayos ng NU ang problema nila. Sa dami ng pinagdaanan ng tigers big accomplishment yung nakarating sila ng ganito kalayo. Best of luck sa ust pa rin

Quote Originally Posted by BJPenn View Post
    Sons of Espana! Of Dapitan! My Brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.

A day may come when the courage of the Tiger fails, when we forsake our team and break all bonds and fellowship, but is not this day.

An hour of hell and shattered hearts when the Age of Tigers come crashing down, but is not this day.

This day we play! By all that you hold dear on this good court, I bid you stand! Men of UST!
    Is this an original creation?

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_101 View Post
    Is this an original creation?
    Battle speech of Aragorn from Lord of the Rings 3.

Not yet sure who will win, but this will be epic

This will be one for the books.

We all know that UST is really good at do-or-die games, and Coach Pido is also really good in these games.

NU has the pressure, kasi they are the number one team. I think wala namang problem sa offense and defense, more on the mental toughness and emotion ang problem. If they will be composed, they can get through this, but no assurance pa rin, kasi considering the emotion of UST, mukhang we are up to a big fight.

12. Advertisement

Hope we'll see you in the Finals, Jeric! Goodluck to both teams!

Kaya ng UST 'to.

Go USTe!

TIGERS, Ready?!

Viva Santo Tomas!!!

UST by 6.

I'd like too see NU in the finals and win the championship, this is your season, bulldogs! Do your best tigers give them a good fight, if not, an epic one. Entertain us!

Good luck to both teams!

I am sure NU will adjust and might have several "closed-door" practices before the game on Saturday.

I think NU should prepare more on the mental toughness, and the emotions of the players. I think, this is the lacking part of the Bulldogs. They might be great and good enough to create shots and shoot, but their emotions can't be contained at times kaya hindi nakakagawa ng good decisions.

UST must prepare a gameplan to contain Mbe, Parks and Alolino. Let the bench players score, or better, let Mbe and Parks be in foul trouble, katulad nung ginawa nila against Ateneo.

Pido's mental preparation for his boys is effective. Playing with no pressure at all. The same thing they have done in 2006.

UST by 3 points.

Physicality will be the key of this game. I think naka-adjust na ang USTe sa possible physicality na ibibigay ng Bulldogs. Paano, pinisikal sila ng NU sa first two meetings, especially the first meeting, kaya nahirapan.

UST TIGERS will go for the kill, they played well in this kind of situation, they have the experience & mental toughness. UST by 4 pts

Goodluck

VIVA STO TOMAS

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast