GMA Network: KAHIT SAAN KA MAN (Julie Anne San Jose, Kristoffer Martin, Lucho Ayala) - Page 10 | Showbiz - TV | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Review: Inside Out

TeamPEx gives you 10 reasons why you should watch Inside Out. Find out why this movie is truly a must watch!

read more

Moving On Songs

We just close a chapter, but we continue to turn pages. What are your moving on songs? Share us your hymn!

read more

#TravelGoals

Where to go next? What to do after your last big travel? Are you ready for a solo trip? Share us your travel goals in this thread.

read more

Must Watch: The Voice PH Kids Finals

Sino ang bagong kiddie champion ng The Voice Kids? Makikilala na this weekend.

read more

UAAP Season 78 Courtside Reporters

UAAP season 78 is back with a new set of lovely courtside reporters who are all ready to be the voice of the game. Are you ready to meet the girls?Check out this thread

read more

Gilas Pilipinas

24 ballers were named for the Gilas Pilipinas pool. Are you satisfied with the list? Speak your mind here!

read more

Page 10 of 10 First ... 9 10
    Yes, I agree the pacing is really slow. Tends to be boring at times. But at least they are not too far behind to GTB as per ratings is concerned. Also considering that Julie and Kristoffer are a new tandem, they are still up there. I will continue watching this show for Julie. I just hope somebody from GMA will monitor this forum so they can improved the show for the better.

Sana more focus on the projects and give time fully for it. Sayang good concept pa naman.
    But intened for 8 weeks run lang talaga ang KNKM and sana ma extend!

Quote Originally Posted by tipsy43 View Post
    ===========

wala rin hatak ang Kristoffer & Julie Anne
    The don't have chemistry. Bilis pa nagmature ni Julie from her singing contest days papasa na siyang in her mid 20's sa looks so nasa director at music nakasasalay ang pagpapakilig at magic dahil okay nmn ang script but sadly plakda but this is more watchable than Atlantika 2.0 or Lovi-Rocco who doesn't register well on camera sorry but mukha silang di mabango

DeeCenDee

KGF (Hub) - Kapuso Global Friends
    AGB Mega Manila HH Ratings
    Oct. 16 & 17, 2013

TELEBABAD vs. PRIMETIME BIDA

#PrinsesaNgBuhayKo - 19.2%, 17.3%
    Annaliza - 16.1%, 16.0%

#24Oras - 28.1%, 26.6%
    TV Patrol - 22.9%, 21.7%

#Genesis - 21.5%, 22.4%
    Juan dela Cruz - 24.4%, 25.9%

#KahitNasaanKaMan - 22.0%, 21.6%
    Got To Believe - 24.3%, 26.7%

#AkinPaRinAngBukas - 20.7%, 20.7%
    Maria Mercedes - 18.2%, 20.7%

#MyHusbandsLover - 23.7%, 24.4%
    BukasNaLangKitaMamahalin - 14.5%, 13.7%

#TheInnocentMan - 15.7%, 14.8%
    #Saksi - 9.4%, 9.8%
    Bandila - 8.3%, 7.2%

sana nga new songs naman. ulit ulit naman yung i'll be there, dandansoy at tadhana.

The script was good for me. The problem is the directing, it wasn't that well executed. And on top of that the main loveteam (Kris-Juie) do not have that much chemistry. Story wise KNKM has a far better script than Got To Believe which looks like a fanfiction but KatNiel has a better chemistry and a bigger fanbase.

Sayang talaga ang kwento nito kasi maganda naman talaga yung plot and interesting yung family conficts nila and i thought this was supposedly a musical anong nangyari at mukhang dalawa o tatlo lang yata ang kinakanta dito. They could have put more OPM songs and the show would have been more better dahil honestly sawang sawa na ko sa 'I'll Be There'.

But still though papanoorin ko pa rin ito because i like the story. I'm actually excited for Leandro to meet his mom who is w/ Pauline's Dad who killed the husband and son of his adopted mother who raises him. It'll be exciting to watch for all 4 of them to have a face-off. Anticipating for that.
    Last edited by eh_ashlei; Oct 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM.

100% AGREE! I don’t like how they focus to much on hands and feet (whats the point? I mean this is not MHL. No need for that) And far better among the two GMA primetime series. For me they actually have chemistry but pansin ko lang Julie anne is a bit hesitant maybe because kristoffer has girlfriend and alam ng lahat kaya hindi makita ng tao yung chemistry nila. Yes better if they will put more opm songs every week though they use some of Julie anne’s songs on her album I guess for promotion siguro dahil malapit na mag diamond, I like her songs but I also want to hear other opm songs on the show. And Pauline is supposed to be a famous singer right? mangyayari pa ba? they only have three weeks left

Like what I said before GMA better extend this series because this is the only show on kapuso primetime that is worth watching, like seriously with lovi’s and genesis (could’ve been promising but poor effects and execution) its boring.

Quote Originally Posted by bLisSe View Post
    100% AGREE! I don’t like how they focus to much on hands and feet (whats the point? I mean this is not MHL. No need for that) And far better among the two GMA primetime series. For me they actually have chemistry but pansin ko lang Julie anne is a bit hesitant maybe because kristoffer has girlfriend and alam ng lahat kaya hindi makita ng tao yung chemistry nila. Yes better if they will put more opm songs every week though they use some of Julie anne’s songs on her album I guess for promotion siguro dahil malapit na mag diamond, I like her songs but I also want to hear other opm songs on the show. And Pauline is supposed to be a famous singer right? mangyayari pa ba? they only have three weeks left

Like what I said before GMA better extend this series because this is the only show on kapuso primetime that is worth watching, like seriously with lovi’s and genesis (could’ve been promising but poor effects and execution) its boring.
    Agree with you in this!
    Dapat may opm song na way back 70's or 80's!
    Tapos lagyan ng bagong flavor ng dalawa...

Btw, congrats talaga kay Julie Anne sobrang galling nya lang...
    Her debut album will soon reach Diamond, astig!

She will make history

very expressive ang eyes ni kristoffer martin. ganda ng eksena nila ni michael de mesa kanina lang. its julie anne who needs more to emote and make her presence felt. but totally agree that knkm has a very very good plot. tatak doctolero eh.

^ yup maganda nga ang plot ng Kahit Saan.

http://s887.photobucket.com/user/mar...6113e.jpg.html

Bagay na Bagay sila.. new loveteam for 2013.. sana magkaroon sila ng movie..

Please do not use prohibited words in your user title to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    This soap made me realize na may potential si Kristoffer. Before I thought wala lang sya. Also Julie Anne can really act din pala.

Please do not use prohibited words in your user title to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    I think both Kristoffer and Julie Anne need a better stylist though. Compared to Alden and Louise, they are less charming. Sorry sa fans. Just constructive criticism.

tama need nga nila ng stulist tsaka atleast may nakikita tayong pagasa na gumaling lalo si umarte pagtagal tagal... hindi katulad ng iba.

pero si kristopher bagay talaga sila ni joyce ching ... isa pa mas type ng kabataan ngayon ang itsurang kristopher yung tipong suplado look pero sweet .. kaya sana magkaron din silang dalawa ng soap.

si julie anne mas bagay sa kanya walang permanent loveteam..

julie anne less charming than louise don't think so but if you mean as a pair yeah sort of but agree that this way better than jw/elmo, acting wise. it is a good decision to pair them just like aldenlouise pero ang difference gma gave their 100% support for aldenlouise pero sa krisjulie hindi ko maramdaman ang suporta, the only time they get to promote this show is on sunday all stars and that's it. kaya i am hoping that they will give this team up another try on primetime, romcom musical series maybe?.

i like the scene of krisjulie last thursday, julie anne improved a lot, this show is a good training ground for her and for kristoffer as always he delivered. two weeks left and still too much focus on hands and feet is ANNOYING! better if iba ang nagdirek just saying. the plot is good but it could've been better if they stick to musical theme since this is a musical series. what happened to that?

Quote Originally Posted by loveontop View Post
    tama need nga nila ng stulist tsaka atleast may nakikita tayong pagasa na gumaling lalo si umarte pagtagal tagal... hindi katulad ng iba.

pero si kristopher bagay talaga sila ni joyce ching ... isa pa mas type ng kabataan ngayon ang itsurang kristopher yung tipong suplado look pero sweet .. kaya sana magkaron din silang dalawa ng soap.

si julie anne mas bagay sa kanya walang permanent loveteam..
    yes julie anne has this vibe like sarah geronimo and toni gonzaga na kahit sino mapair ay may chemistry, that's why i request a romcom for her. i think that it really fits her that type of roles since she's bubbly and jolly in real life

Yun na nga. I wish they revived the following:

Kiss MO Ko - Antoinette Taus (theme from the movie of the same title starring the orig cast of the orig A-KN)
    Superstar - Antoinette Taus (basta may line dito na "mag-aral ka ng mabuti")
    Wish - Donna and Jason Everley (sila ang love team sa movie na Isang Tanong Isang Sagot)
    Only Me and You - Donna (I still prefer that the new Lynette Quintana, Janine Gutierrez, cover it, though)

Hope this show of Julie will be extended since it's a nice plot and both Julie and Kristoffer are really good actors.

PRIMETIME KING AND QUEEN IN THE MAKING!

Page 10 of 10 First ... 9 10