College of Saint Benilde Blazers: Bringing back the PRIDE and the HONOR - Page 32 | The NCAA Tourney | PinoyExchange

Page 32 of 32 First ... 22 31 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimpix View Post
    Pasturan is a point guard. Miranda is more of a 2 - 3 player. Both will have to undergo residency. kakalipat lang nila

New recruit for Benilde : Fil-Am Guard Trevor Dunbar
    Nice. Cant wait to see them play. Are they both from adamson? I read one of them was part of the national team not sure if thats accurate.

Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whTP1-vmJ34&t=5s

Siya ba to?

Hows christian fajarito? Nasa line up ba?

Quote Originally Posted by tamarawz_14 View Post
    Hows christian fajarito? Nasa line up ba?
    Wala na. Hindi ko alam kung saan siya pumunta. Sa NU daw lilipat dahil gusto maging coach si Eric Altamirano pero mukhang wala naman siya dun.

Thumbs up

SAN JUAN City – La Salle Green Hills relied on the big fourth period plays of Albert Bordeos and Joel Cagulangan to halt University of Perpetual Help System-Dalta, 64-60, at the resumption of Juniors Division action in the 93rd National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) at the FilOil Flying V Centre Tuesday (July 11). Bordeos and Cagulangan combined for 11 of the Greenies’ final 17 points for their first win of the tournament. READ MORE

The Blazers lost to the Altas, 69-65. Leutcheu has to do a better job setting the pick. 3 of his fouls came from illegal screens. Geezus. Belgica played well but tripped his foot during the last minute of the game. Let's hope it's nothing serious. We're already without Yankie Haruna as he's out for the rest of the season due to a dislocated shoulder, so I hope the other wings step up in his absence.

Not the way I wanted us to win but I'll take it.

Page 32 of 32 First ... 22 31 32