PEx Highlights

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

Page 25 of 251 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25 26 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    eto pa... 118 Million+ pesos ang kita ng KimXi movie from July 31-Aug. 4

http://boxofficemojo.com/intl/philip...yr=2013&p=.htm

Philippines Box Office Index

2013 |

Us Dollars Local Currency

Click to view Total Gross Change # Movies #1 Movie Week
    July 31–August 4 118,884,792 PHP -14.1% 13 Bakit hindi ka crush ng crush mo? 31
    July 24–28 135,576,474 PHP +26.8% 13 The Wolverine 30
    July 17–21 108,216,580 PHP -40.4% 10 Pacific Rim 29
    July 10–14 181,952,532 PHP -12.4% 10 Pacific Rim 28
    June 19–23 165,429,902 PHP -39.5% 6 World War Z 25
    June 12–16 265,086,676 PHP +155.9% 7 Man of Steel 24

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth17 View Post
    Cindy,

Tama si Mylene. Nag-add ang mga KimXis ng total for all movies:
    51M is only for the weekend for BHKCNCM:

GABY SANTI ‏@tweengabski 1h
    @hapi2beAKO @ParasolPink LOL! Hindi po! Kasi i did the math and lahat ng movies that week, 162 million!

118M nga ang first week...51M for weekend itself! :-))) hindi naman kasi 118M kung lahat ng movies for that week! :P

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRB74TXCAAASgp6.jpg
    Pakshit! Such total dedication! Post to sa BHKCNCM movie thread!

Quote Originally Posted by travelprincess View Post
    PUNYYEEETTTAAAAAA

ang picture!!!!

PASABOG!!!

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws...0a9f17b2_7.jpg
    Nawala ang antok ko!!! Hindi naman ako na prepare sa pasabog na to!!! Sobra as in sobrang overflowing to the max ang kilig and happiness ng pic na yan!! Paris, they say is the most romantic city in the world. Tama!!!

2.7Million US$ or ~118,888 M pesos so far for the KimXi movie
    Tubong Ligaw ang Star Cinema.... low budget film, yet super laki ng kita

http://boxofficemojo.com/intl/philip...yr=2013&p=.htm

Click to view Total Gross Change # Movies #1 Movie Week
    July 31–August 4 $2,729,495 -14.1% 13 Bakit hindi ka crush ng crush mo?
    July 24–28 $3,176,901 +26.8% 13 The Wolverine
    July 17–21 $2,505,083 -40.4% 10 Pacific Rim
    July 10–14 $4,204,584 -12.4% 10 Pacific Rim

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth17 View Post
    Cindy,

Tama si Mylene. Nag-add ang mga KimXis ng total for all movies:
    51M is only for the weekend for BHKCNCM:

@hapi2beAKO @ParasolPink LOL! Hindi po! Kasi i did the math and lahat ng movies that week, 162 million!

118M nga ang first week...51M for weekend itself! :-))) hindi naman kasi 118M kung lahat ng movies for that week! :P

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRB74TXCAAASgp6.jpg
    Your right. I just double checked box office mojo. The heading for the 51.7M is WEEKEND GROSS. Nakakalito kasi yung mga tabs ng box office mojo.

Yay, over 100M ang BHKCNCM.

Edit: Question: If it grossed 118M, why is the column on the right "gross to date" is 51.7M?

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/intl/ph...y=local&p=.htm
    Last edited by CindyM; Aug 7, 2013 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylene1 View Post
    Hello. So this is the correct figure 118,884,782 PHP? ......and counting!!!! (now on its 2nd week)!!! . Thank you Lord.

118,884,782 PHP is the total gross for 13 movies showing on july 31 - aug 4 weekend . . . top grosser is BHKCNCM with 51M

Nawala ang antok ko!!! Hindi naman ako na prepare sa pasabog na to!!! Sobra as in sobrang overflowing to the max ang kilig and happiness ng pic na yan!! Paris, they say is the most romantic city in the world. Tama!!!
    waaahhhhh grabeeee sobrang kinilig ako sa pic ni xian at kim waaahhh xiaaaannnn ano ka ba?????

It makes more sense ang 50M sa weekend gross. Wow blockbuster movie plus may bonus pa na KimXi pic from the City Of LoveLoveLove!!!

@xianlimm "2nd week na ng blockbuster hit na #bakithindikacrushngcrushmo still in over 120 cinemas nationwide! maraming salamat po!"

pasabog ng kimxi yay

jusko po rudy!!

GULATAN BA TO XIAN!!! hahahahaha

prepared ba kayo guys?

ako kase hindi!
    HINDI ako PREPARED HIndi! Hindi! hahahaha!! grabe na toh!!

hahahaha GULATAN lang diba?? hahaha

kaloka may @XIANLIMM pa...... hahahahha

iisa lang ibig sabihin nyan sa mga boys na may gusto kay kim...

BACK OFF - @xianlimm

may kasunod pa yan 3rd week ayiee!

Quote Originally Posted by limmeiying View Post
    Allow me to post again and I would like to reiterate the main issue. The point is the accusation, labeling, branding and name-calling KCG as Xian's haters just because we express our desire for Kim to be paired with JLC, JcDeVera and Paolo Avelino was too much for me not to react. Remember, it is KCG Global Thread! , di ba, Gutsy? There is a freedom of speech and even you,Kimis do it on your thread.

baketinay:I respect your opinion about Kim-Xian tandem but RESPECT rin our viewpoints and it was not done sat Kimxi thread.. TAKE NOTE: KCG GLOBAL THREAD YON, INTIENDES!
    I don't care what you think BUT PLEASE NAMAN DON'T JUDGE, ACCUSE, CRITICIZE KCG FOR BEING XIAN'S HATERS JUST BECAUSE WE EXPRESSED OUR OPINIONS WHICH IS OPPOSE TO YOURS..spell R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
    Because of this, nag bad vibes tuloy your pex thread! Pag hinay hinay sa paghuhusga. baketinay, I will end with this:

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images...36_normal.jpeg kim chiu ‏@prinsesachinita 24 Jun
    gets your facts straight! you dont know anything,, #respetonamanpo

Quote Originally Posted by baketinay View Post
    I'm so happy to read all the positive reaction coming from people who have watched the KIMXI movie. I am already excited waiting for the screening here in So Cal.

But amidst all the positive reviews coming from fans and non-fans on the winning tandem of KIMXI, I come across posts at the KCG thread from obvious XIAN haters who are starting to relay their messages that Kim has to move on from the KIMXI loveteam since she has proven that she can carry a film with any partner. Feeling like "coup d etat, maybe? I know a couple of them who had been expressing their hate of Xian at the IKA thread. They are starting to promote that the new Kapamilya actor, JC de Vera will be a good partner for her, and that Kim has to move away from Xian. They will also suggest pairing Kim with Paolo Avelino and JLC. I am fine with that but the way they are suggesting, I feel that they want to break up the KIMXI tandem already.

Not that I am an obvious KIMXI fan, but doesn't it come to their senses that there are a lot of factors why a movie becomes a blockbuster? Aside from good story, good directing, good execution of the film, one of the major factors is the chemistry of the lead stars, which KIMXI has proven 110%. I highly doubt that if Kim will make a movie with JC de Vera or even Jolo Revilla and Xian with Meg Imperial, for example, e papatok sa takilya. The powers that be can experiment pairings of actors and actresses and will try to find good chemistry. And they hit it big with KIMXI.

The fact that these Xian haters think that puwede na nilang buwagin ang KIMXI tandem after this very successful movie, e all I can say is "Dream On". People are even clamoring for part 2 and more projects for the two.

refinnejjp: si baketina po!kindly see above repost.Thanks!

Ask ko lang, sino po ba ang naglabeled sa iyo as basher of xian sa thread na ito?

coloredstraw: yan and tawag na RESPECTO! a million thanks!

Wala naman atang problema kung gusto nila i-partner si kim sa iba. Ang problema kasi, kailangan ba talagang i-bash si xian para lang ma-justify iyong gusto nilang sabihin. (i'm not referring sa post mo kung hindi sa post na nababasa ko sa ibang thread)

I respect your opinion,
    I think I don't need any explanation, I've said my piece.
    again, this is an open forum, sa mga nagmamahal sa KIMXI.

IamPurpleMinnie: Totally one with you..Support Kim and Xian all the way! Maraming salamat sa paguunawa!

We should support them all the way especially if it will further build their careers and make them shine furhter....
    After all, their bond is already strong that it goes beyond their professional lives....

KimXi, Kim, Xian all the way!!!

niagara_lady:I appreciate your objectiveness!agree with you support lang for Kim and Xian!tama ka wala nababash kay Xian!yan ang fair-minded!

as a kim fan normal reaction lang yan..dont take it negatively..kim has been in the business for what 7 yrs? eh 2 leading men pa lang talaga ang inikutan nya...nakaka 3 projs na ang kimxi tandem kaya i know where they are coming from...nasa age na si kim na she can do diverse roles already at ang edge nya with her contemporaries is she can do comedy and drama with aplomb...dont get me wrong im wishing for another proj for the two...esp now na ang daming converts..ang sarap lang magbasa ng random tweets na nakita din ang super duper chemistry ng kimxi..and i think hindi naman oblivious ang management dyan..sana sana mag fantaserye naman ang kimxi sa tv hehehe or part two nitong movie...i just hope when the time comes na mgmt will give them separate projs di naman madehado si xian..withtheir movie kasi nakita na leading man material din sya...
    chill lang tayo guys
    sis as far as i can remember wala namang nag bash ke.xi dun...
    pero tama.ka dapat wag ng dalhin dito ang nega vibes para hapi hapi na lang...

travelprincess: thank you po for understanding our freedom of speech!

WALANG masamang iparis sa iba si kimberly or kahit si xian...
    walang masamang makasalamuha sila sa ibang artista para makatrabaho
    kahit ako gusto ko makaparis si kim kay john loyd or kay echo or kahit kay piolo...
    kase hindi din naman pwedeng parating sila lang dalawa ang magkapareho...
    PERO may tamang time para dito.... wag madaliin... ika nga ehh.. PERFECT TIMING

bata pa si kim... after 2 years nila ni xian na magkatambal
    ngayon lang sila ng kamovie...
    di ba pwedeng ibalato na lang muna ang moment na to para sa KIMXI?
    for us to have celebration for victory and succes..
    mahirap kayang ibigay yun...
    pero kung yun ang gusto nila... let them be guys...
    well sabi nga FORUM ito.. anyone can speak WHATEVER they want to SPEAK...
    basta dito sa kimxi... HAPPY HAPPY LANG...
    kase ang ating mga bida.. HAPPY NGAYON! ♥

wala namang problema dun, opinyon nila un eh..at hindi naman sila dito nag post, sa sarili nilang thread..wag na lang nating dalhin dito ang mga makakapagpa nega vibes sa atin..minsan tayo ding kimxis ang gumagawa ng sarili nating multo..ayan na nga, daming ng HB sa atin
    happiness is a choice..dapat ganun tayo..kasi imbes na pagtuunan ang mga walang kwentang bagay, we should be rejoicing right now because of the success of the movie..mag react na lang tayo kung sa management na galing ang decision na ipair sila sa iba...

Kwind78: we are all entitled to our own opinion..so unladylike naman sa ek ek na yan?!??? lady ka ba???????

no ba yang career growth ek ek na yan?!??? Hindi pa nga tapos yung run nung movie, ibang pairing na agad... Parang minamadali naman.... Question... Nakilang teleseryes or movies si john lloyd and bea bago sila ni-pair sa iba? Agad agad ba? Parang hindi naman and they both turned out fine... Pwede naman sila mag-grow together as a team then eventually, as individuals... To those wanting pairing with others asap, dont rain on our parade, let us, kimxi fans savor the success first... Alamin muna natin kung gaano kalakas kinita, saka na yang pairing -pairing na yan... Thanks thanks!!!

sarahtancredi: don't flatter yourself..hindi naman kami nag HB...sabi mo eh..karapatan ang mag react..I'm just asserting my right here!

Sila pa ang HB sa kimxi's?! Hahahahahahaha. Sorreh!!

Oh well, karapatan din naman ng mga kimxi's ang mag react. Aba eh, alangan namang sila lang!

Anyways, chillax mga kimxi's!! Hayaan na natin sila. Mas masaya tayo kasi blockbuster ang Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?! Gawa muna sila ng movie na blockbuster din.

Goodbye na!! Hanggang sa muli!!

jazz224: masama ang magparatang agad agad!mahiya ka naman!

tama ka. ewan ko ba sa mga iba na hindi makita na napakalaki ng naitulong ni xian kay kim, career wise and pesonality wise. nandoon na ako na malaki ang naitulong ni kim kay xian pero talaga namang may talent si xian. kung wala siyang talent kahit ano pang gawin ni kim. feeling ko nga mas marami na ang kimxi kaysa solid kim. ang nakakainis kasi pag nandito sa thread na ito panay ang puri kay xian pero punta ka sa solid kim, ang dami dami doong gustong solo lang si kim. ayaw ko na lang sabihin dito sa thread dahil bad vibes. pero maraming balimbing.

Gutsy: Thank God, I am not a registered KimXi! I will not say never but it would take a very long time before I'll visit KimXi pex thread again! I should have listened to some of my KimXi friends who warned me on visiting this pex thread which they have long stayed away / avoided. My lesson learned 101.

MOVING FORWARD, SALAMAT SA INYO LAHAT!

The 1st time I read your post here referring to mine, I checked myself not to answer back. I posted my POV here in this KIMXI thread, not in your KCG.
    Obviously, you won't stop until I answer you. And by naming me in your complaints, calls for a rebuttal.

"Methink the lady dost protest too much" lang ang peg mo, as far as I'm concern.

It seems like natamaan ka yata sa sinabi ko. Sa totoo lang, I don't get it. Why would my comment tick you off, kung malinis conscience mo, Or feeling guilty ba??
    If you read closely at what I wrote here, I said, .."I came across posts at the KCG thread from obvious Xian haters.....
    Did I mention any particular name, or did I even mention that the posts came from solid KCG? I repeat, "I came across posts at the KCG thread..
    I know for certain that some of the posts came from 3 people who have been bashing Xian at the IKA thread. Hence, I said,.. Xian haters...

I elected not to mention their names, and not to post my comment at the KCG thread, obviously, because as a KIMXI fan, I want to share my feelings with fellow KIMXIs, and I don't want to argue in another turf.

Anybody can post in any FAN thread wherever, whenever and however they want.
    For example, I can go post my opinion in a Judy Ann Santos thread, whether it be positive or negative, but my post doesn't identify me as a solid fan, or non-fan of Judy Ann.
    My point of contention here is that the 3 Xian bashers I mentioned may or may not be part of your solid KCG, but posted their opinion at your thread. Tell me, which part of my POV identified the Xian bashers as solid KCG fans? Unless you did not understand the meaning of "came across posts at the thread" not posts by KCG.

Please don't lecture me about RESPECT. Because if I was not respectful, sinagut-sagot na kita sa una palang na nag post ka ng mga reklamo mo. Your accusations are not even true. I did not even post in your thread, but you have the nerve to accuse me and call me names in this KIMXI thread. I never generalized KCG as Xian haters. Bago ka sumugod, intindihin muna ang facts, okay? Ibalik ko ang mga payo mo - apply these to yourself.

And if you answer me again, I would take it as you have difficulty understanding simple explanations.

Quote Originally Posted by kaycee_dream View Post
    HINDI ako PREPARED HIndi! Hindi! hahahaha!! grabe na toh!!
    HAHAHAHHA hindi na nga ako makawork..

kung dito KILIG OVERLOAD

ako PENDING OVERLOAD hahahah

lalo na nung pinost yan pic!!!

Im so happy for kimxi right now.to GOD be the Glory. answered prayer ang success ng movie.

PUNYYEEETTTAAAAAA

ang picture!!!!

PASABOG!!!

ayy... di mo naman ako in-advise...

Quote Originally Posted by len1102 View Post
    may kasunod pa yan 3rd week ayiee!
    SANA DAY BY DAY YANG GANYANG PICS!!!! hahahahahhah

eto mas malinaw ng konti hehe

Quote Originally Posted by lightburst View Post
    ayy... di mo naman ako in-advise...
    iwasnt advise too! hahahahaha

dear Xian,

pwede bang DAY by DAY nalang??

wag per week! hahahaha hahahaha

#BakitHindiKaCrushNgCrushMo on its 7th day! hahahahah

tapos bukas ulit 8th day naman hahahahah so on and on..

Quote Originally Posted by lulay101 View Post
    Im so happy for kimxi right now.to GOD be the Glory. answered prayer ang success ng movie.
    check na check

success ng movie
    happy lovelife
    happy fans
    happy friends

waaaaaaaaaaaaahh
    kaya dito please lang

HAPPY HAPPY lang po..

Page 25 of 251 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25 26 35 75 125 ... LastLast