PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: FEU Takes Care of UP in 3 Sets

The FEU Lady Tamaraws easily dispatched the UP Lady Maroons in a three-set victory, 25-14, 26-24, 25-20

read more

PROMO: Past Tense

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Lady Spikers Win in Opening Tiff

The DLSU Lady Spikers opened their campaign with an impressive four-set win over the Adamson Lady Falcons, 25-23, 24-26, 25-14, 25-17.

read more

Page 61 of 135 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2696
    Quote Originally Posted by diannehexerpexer View Post
    di ko nga rin alam eh. nakita ko lang sa tumblr hahaha

baka pictorial?
    para syang Robin Padilla dyan

What the stars say... diannehexerpexer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by princessfiction View Post
    Lol at his expression! nakatirik na nga ang mata pero gwapito pa rin
    cute cute niya kahit malaki eyebags

para syang Robin Padilla dyan
    ang swag lang niyang gumalaw noh? kahit naka-upo o nakatayo mafe-feel mo presence niya

ang swag lang niyang gumalaw noh? kahit naka-upo o nakatayo mafe-feel mo presence niya
    Karisma tawag dyan

next week its GTB 3rd week ang bilis ng araw, but still Iam very excited for the next ep....
    kapag pinapanoud mo ang GTB pagkatapos matutulog kang nakangiti, masaya.....

yong teaser sa aabangan this minday, it seems naalala ni Joaquin si chechay noong nagkabanggaan sila sa perya dahilan sa pagkatanggal ng driver at yaya niya... nako chechay lagot ka.... galit si Joaquin sa yo... abangan...

DJPs happy saturday sa lahat big event mamaya sa mga taga star magic.

para saan to?
    Ate nette alam ko na kung para saan yung mga gifs. Sa BTS ng candy mag.

Mga sis paki post yung video ng candy mag BTS. May video yung DRocks youtube acct. Thank you

hahahaha... cute ng pagtirik ng mata..

Star Magic Ball's couple of the night

credits to the owners: Stylebible.ph, @harlycruz, @AllAboutManila

loved DJ's look and outfit tonight. anlakas ng dating nya.

Kat de Castro tweeted that he was "pinakagwapo" at the ball

by the way, guys, those gifs na nasa taas came from the behind the scenes video for DJ's Candy cover

before I call it a night, again, indulge me, guys. just wanna share some thoughts about the happenings at the Star Magic Ball

really happy that Daniel and Kath were among the last to walk the red carpet. nauna pa sa kanila yung pinakamalalaking stars ng Star Magic: JLC, Bea, Piolo, Angelica, etc. at the back of my mind pa nga, I was dreading na baka mauna pa sila dun sa ibang contemporaries nila (Julia, Quen, etc.) good thing that didn't happen.

also, nung hindi pa sila lumalabas, i wondered kung kathNiel ba or kimxi ang mauuna, and it turned out nauna ang kimxi

also, based on the tweets of some people who attended, sa kathNiel lang daw talaga nagkagulo yung mga tao sa Fairmont someone also tweeted a pic of them with the caption "the real stars of the night," which i think accurately summed it up. merong energy and brightness and freshness to them - Daniel in particular - na mahal na mahal ng tao

finally, the couple of the night. last year, kimxi ang nanalo nito. but this year, kimxi won "fab pair."

the thing about these star magic awards is it's not really about who was the most gorgeous or best-dressed, it's about their status within Star Magic. the fact that Daniel and Kath got an award two years in a row says something about how they're regarded by the talent center.

kahit pa meron tayong complaints about how DJ is being promoted in comparison to the other stars, ang masasabi ko lang, hindi natin made-deny that he's one of the brightest talents Star Magic has ever had

ang kulit mo DJ. huhu dati si Ma'am Charo lang ginagawan mo nang ganyan, ngayon si Boss Gabby na

close na sila!

credit photos to @jinkyfab

Quote Originally Posted by fantellectual View Post
    before I call it a night, again, indulge me, guys. just wanna share some thoughts about the happenings at the Star Magic Ball

really happy that Daniel and Kath were among the last to walk the red carpet. nauna pa sa kanila yung pinakamalalaking stars ng Star Magic: JLC, Bea, Piolo, Angelica, etc. at the back of my mind pa nga, I was dreading na baka mauna pa sila dun sa ibang contemporaries nila (Julia, Quen, etc.) good thing that didn't happen.

also, nung hindi pa sila lumalabas, i wondered kung kathNiel ba or kimxi ang mauuna, and it turned out nauna ang kimxi

also, based on the tweets of some people who attended, sa kathNiel lang daw talaga nagkagulo yung mga tao sa Fairmont someone also tweeted a pic of them with the caption "the real stars of the night," which i think accurately summed it up. merong energy and brightness and freshness to them - Daniel in particular - na mahal na mahal ng tao

finally, the couple of the night. last year, kimxi ang nanalo nito. but this year, kimxi won "fab pair."

the thing about these star magic awards is it's not really about who was the most gorgeous or best-dressed, it's about their status within Star Magic. the fact that Daniel and Kath got an award two years in a row says something about how they're regarded by the talent center.

kahit pa meron tayong complaints about how DJ is being promoted in comparison to the other stars, ang masasabi ko lang, hindi natin made-deny that he's one of the brightest talents Star Magic has ever had

http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3c3c6072.jpg

ang kulit mo DJ. huhu dati si Ma'am Charo lang ginagawan mo nang ganyan, ngayon si Boss Gabby na

http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/...psffebdb1b.jpg

close na sila!

credit photos to @jinkyfab
    Good morning ate fan good morning lovely DJPGs

Agree ako ate fan. It seems dj and kath have already proven na they are two of the brightest stars in star magic. I read some tweets na sila daw ang pinaka inaabangan na couple sa red carpet palang. Congrats dj and kath for winning the couple of the night award keep it up guys.

Medyo nawindang lang ako sa picture ni dj with boss gabby na nakalabas ang dila. Sarap putulin yang makulit na dila mo padilla. Please lang umayos ka kapag kasama mo sa pic mga big bosses. Pero parang naaliw ako kasi indication yun na close and comfortable siya with sir gabby and maam charo. Ahh basta mixed nainis and naaliw ako hahaha

gretchenho: Last na. Had my #fanmoment right there ) Charming boy in person

[IMG][/IMG]

ayeee!!!! iba ka dj!!!

My fashion review of DJ's look at SMB 2013 (please indulge me, I'm a fashionista wanna-be):

DJ looked really good last night. I must admit though that I wasn't a fan of his suit the first time I saw it. I'm a bit of a conservative when it comes to men's formal wear. For me, nothing beats a classically well made and well tailored black suit or tuxedo that's why I was a bit put off by DJ's checkered/plaid suit. But then I thought, DJ is still a teen, he is young, so I guess it's okay to be a bit more adventurous with his suit choices. If there's a time to experiment and have fun with his sartorial choices, it is now. I would have preferred though that his pants were a bit "looser" or less "skinny" with their cut. The pants were really skinny that's why they tended to bunch up even when he is walking. Nagmukha tuloy bitin yung pants niya. That's the tricky part when you wear skinny pants for formal wear. Hindi siya pwedeng masyadong mahaba unlike loose pants or straight cut pants that should be long enough to touch the heels of the shoes of the guy or at least should hit just above the heels of the shoes. Kung skinny naman, it should be ankle length or slightly above or below it. If you see pics of DJ while receiving his "Couple of the Night" award with Kath, his pants were way above his ankles. But then again, baka ako lang ang na-bother dito, I tend to nickpick kasi especially when it comes to fashion. As for his hair, I like it. At least DJ knows that his hair should be up during formal events like SMB. I actually like it more than his hair during SMB 2012. Overall naman, I like his look last night.

Good morning ate fan good morning lovely DJPGs

Agree ako ate fan. It seems dj and kath have already proven na they are two of the brightest stars in star magic. I read some tweets na sila daw ang pinaka inaabangan na couple sa red carpet palang. Congrats dj and kath for winning the couple of the night award keep it up guys.

Medyo nawindang lang ako sa picture ni dj with boss gabby na nakalabas ang dila. Sarap putulin yang makulit na dila mo padilla. Please lang umayos ka kapag kasama mo sa pic mga big bosses. Pero parang naaliw ako kasi indication yun na close and comfortable siya with sir gabby and maam charo. Ahh basta mixed nainis and naaliw ako hahaha
    i get you about the boss gabby thing nakakaaliw na nakakainis. he's a boy talaga pagka-pilyo pilyo.

i think malaking factor dun sa pa-VIP treatment kina Daniel and Kath yung success nung pilot week ng Got To Believe, at least in comparison to the other soaps. let's hope and pray na tuloy tuloy ang pagtaas ng ratings

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty_100 View Post
    My fashion review of DJ's look at SMB 2013 (please indulge me, I'm a fashionista wanna-be):

DJ looked really good last night. I must admit though that I wasn't a fan of his suit the first time I saw it. I'm a bit of a conservative when it comes to men's formal wear. For me, nothing beats a classically well made and well tailored black suit or tuxedo that's why I was a bit put off by DJ's checkered/plaid suit. But then I thought, DJ is still a teen, he is young, so I guess it's okay to be a bit more adventurous with his suit choices. If there's a time to experiment and have fun with his sartorial choices, it is now. I would have preferred though that his pants were a bit "looser" or less "skinny" with their cut. The pants were really skinny that's why they tended to bunch up even when he is walking. Nagmukha tuloy bitin yung pants niya. That's the tricky part when you wear skinny pants for formal wear. Hindi siya pwedeng masyadong mahaba unlike loose pants or straight cut pants that should be long enough to touch the heels of the shoes of the guy or at least should hit just above the heels of the shoes. Kung skinny naman, it should be ankle length or slightly above or below it. If you see pics of DJ while receiving his "Couple of the Night" award with Kath, his pants were way above his ankles. But then again, baka ako lang ang na-bother dito, I tend to nickpick kasi especially when it comes to fashion. As for his hair, I like it. At least DJ knows that his hair should be up during formal events like SMB. I actually like it more than his hair during SMB 2012. Overall naman, I like his look last night.
    i kind of agree and disagree with you on this

notice that Gerald, Piolo, JLC, Paolo Avelino... they wore pretty much the same classical penguin look, right?

on the one hand, it'd be really cool to see DJ in a tux, alongside these men.

on the other hand, if you weren't told that Gerald was wearing a Tom Ford, you would hardly have had a clue! yan ang hirap sa men's formal wear. a woman wouldn't be caught dead wearing the same dress, but it's the other way around for a man.

but anyway, the good news is: SPOILER ALERT we will later on see Joaquin wearing a tux on Got To Believe (There were photos of him wearing a tux when the taped at La Salle Dasma recently.

the bad news is we'll see him in it with Joaquin's hair

Page 61 of 135 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 111 ... LastLast