PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

#NoLastHomeStand After All

Filipino basketball fans let down by PLDT All-Star Charity Event, labeled as, 'Gilas Last Home Stand' after last-minute cancellations.

read more

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 632
  1. #41
    PO‹nD The ALARM ! sakitsabangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Japhan HD
    Oy hindi ah! Maka-NU nga ako eh. Maka-nu na maka-adamson na maka-dlsu na maka-UP. Tinitira ka dyan.

    @francis: Tingnan mo yung source na fan page, hindi naman talaga kapani-paniwala yan. Puro tentative lang eh.

    OT: Nabasa ko sa fan page ng UAAP VOlleyball Idols, magko-close na raw sila. Halatang immature yung mga admin dun. (Ano kayang nangyari?? Nagtampo? Ano kayang rason??)

  2. #42
    Teka.

    Bakit kasama ang teams sa superliga like meralco, Cagayan, maynilad??

    akala ko ba kaya Hindi approved ang dlsu sa superliga because of the presence of corporate sponsored teams.

    Pero if these same teams play in v-league, allowed Ng UAAP? So ano difference sa superliga since corporate teams kasali sa v league?

  3. #43

    Try out for pnp team

    Anyone here who knows great volleyball players who can play for the Philippine National Police (PNP) team? Please tell them to come at PNP Gymnasium, PNP Headquarters, Camp Crame, Quezon City on August 2, Friday from 1:00 - 3:00PM. We shall join the 10th Shakey's V-League Open Conference Tournament this August 18, 2013. Please contact 0998-1945210 for those who want to join the try-out or just come to the PNP gymnasium on the scheduled date and time and look for Police Senior Inspector PJ Pajanotan.

  4. #44
    2 ang PETILOSng adamson????????????????????????????

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by alm27ph View Post
    Anyone here who knows great volleyball players who can play for the Philippine National Police (PNP) team? Please tell them to come at PNP Gymnasium, PNP Headquarters, Camp Crame, Quezon City on August 2, Friday from 1:00 - 3:00PM. We shall join the 10th Shakey's V-League Open Conference Tournament this August 18, 2013. Please contact 0998-1945210 for those who want to join the try-out or just come to the PNP gymnasium on the scheduled date and time and look for Police Senior Inspector PJ Pajanotan.
    He he gusto ko masaya at ma ingay ang mga ARMY at POLICE magcheer sa kanilang team he he. Magiging kasinghusay din kaya ng TEAM ARMY ang TEAM POLICE... Katuwa sila pagnagchecheer natatameme ang kabilang team.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by alm27ph View Post
    Anyone here who knows great volleyball players who can play for the Philippine National Police (PNP) team? Please tell them to come at PNP Gymnasium, PNP Headquarters, Camp Crame, Quezon City on August 2, Friday from 1:00 - 3:00PM. We shall join the 10th Shakey's V-League Open Conference Tournament this August 18, 2013. Please contact 0998-1945210 for those who want to join the try-out or just come to the PNP gymnasium on the scheduled date and time and look for Police Senior Inspector PJ Pajanotan.
    Gusto ko ito masaya at maingay ang mga police at army pagnagchicheer he he.... Maging kasing husay din kaya ng TEAM ARMY ang TEAM POLICE hinakot na kc ng ARMY ang mahuhusay na volleyball player.

  7. #47
    sino setter ng ateneo? mukhang daming magtatraining dito sa paparating na SHakeys V-League a

    Sandugo vs Army/Cagayan sa finals

  8. #48

    ...

    looks exciting (even more than the PSL)... sana lang di ma-kulelat UP. haha. excited to see them play!

    question remains, since the PSL is the "professional league" wouldn't that mean that the players are payrolled by the corporate teams, making those their mother teams?

    i can understand now why maybe Daquis, Roces, de Leon, Ferrer didn't participate, because they were probably contractually obligated to Sandugo?

    having said that, what a waste having both Rubie de Leon and Ferrer in one team. parehong pang-starting setters caliber nila eh. they should have just gotten a back-up setter with more height.

  9. #49
    wasak na wasak ang team petron sa vleague
    si bernal at tubino din
    ang pangit ng feeling na kakampi mo kahapon, kalaban mo na bukas
    well, game lang

  10. #50
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Monte Carlo
    Quote Originally Posted by survivorleo View Post
    looks exciting (even more than the PSL)... sana lang di ma-kulelat UP. haha. excited to see them play!

    question remains, since the PSL is the "professional league" wouldn't that mean that the players are payrolled by the corporate teams, making those their mother teams?

    i can understand now why maybe Daquis, Roces, de Leon, Ferrer didn't participate, because they were probably contractually obligated to Sandugo?

    having said that, what a waste having both Rubie de Leon and Ferrer in one team. parehong pang-starting setters caliber nila eh. they should have just gotten a back-up setter with more height.


    Salak is the better setter because of her height na rin compared kina de Leon at Ferrer pero mukhang Sandugo-Army na sa finals, hype lang po, hehehe

  11. #51
    Presence for granted. conyongjologs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A. Alabang Gillage
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricLambo View Post
    speaking of Noel Zarate
    in fairness to him sobrang na appreciate ko yung support niya sa Philippine Volleyball. Lalo na sa mga articles ni featuring mga players, nakakatuwa.
    At nakasingit lagi si RAD.

  12. #52
    Presence for granted. conyongjologs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A. Alabang Gillage
    Quote Originally Posted by sakitsabangs View Post
    Oy hindi ah! Maka-NU nga ako eh. Maka-nu na maka-adamson na maka-dlsu na maka-UP. Tinitira ka dyan.

    @francis: Tingnan mo yung source na fan page, hindi naman talaga kapani-paniwala yan. Puro tentative lang eh.

    OT: Nabasa ko sa fan page ng UAAP VOlleyball Idols, magko-close na raw sila. Halatang immature yung mga admin dun. (Ano kayang nangyari?? Nagtampo? Ano kayang rason??)
    Love you madam! Iba ka talaga!

  13. #53
    @spikersleague
    Sandugo will not join V-League anymore. We are now down to 8.


    @spikersleague
    Sandugo backed out, but they will be replaced by Smart as the team's sponsor. So Smart will still have the same line-up as posted in Sandugo


    @spikersleague
    Smart will have De Leon, Utaiwan, Bualee, Roces, Santiago, Ferrer, Benting, CharoSoriano, PauSoriano, Lazaro, Devanadera etc.. Alyssa Valdez will play but only in the Quarterfinals on October.

  14. #54
    PO‹nD The ALARM ! sakitsabangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Japhan HD
    Quote Originally Posted by conyongjologs View Post
    Love you madam! Iba ka talaga!
    Tengkyu. Tengkyu.

  15. #55
    MAXICARE APPLYT 09178046275 mark_mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    PM me for details
    Kelan na ba ito?

  16. Advertisement

  17. #56
    PO‹nD The ALARM ! sakitsabangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Japhan HD
    Next week na yata.

  18. #57
    Presence for granted. conyongjologs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A. Alabang Gillage
    Sa August 18 2013.

  19. #58

  20. #59
    PO‹nD The ALARM ! sakitsabangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Japhan HD


    Next week na pala, wala pang official teams na kasali.

  21. #60
    Presence for granted. conyongjologs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A. Alabang Gillage
    Quote Originally Posted by sakitsabangs View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q77/s720x720/644253_625524450815766_497112500_n.jpg

    Next week na pala, wala pang official teams na kasali.
    May tune up up games na nga daw e. Ayon sa Facebook page nila.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Hot Topics

PBA:

Third-party agency admits NBA declined request for sanction on Gilas event as early as April

Third-party agency admits NBA declined request for sanction on Gilas event as early as April

read more
UAAP:

ADMU Blue Eagles blast DLSU Green Archers 97-86

ADMU Blue Eagles blast DLSU Green Archers 97-86

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Jennylyn Mercado not yet ready to be friends with ex-BF Luis Manzano

Jennylyn Mercado not yet ready to be friends with ex-BF Luis Manzano

read more
TV:

Fourth Pagotan evicted from PBB All In

Fourth Pagotan evicted from PBB All In

read more
SPORTS:

Army Lady Troopers topple AirAsia 25-19, 25-23, 25-16 to enter SuperLiga Finals

Army Lady Troopers topple AirAsia 25-19, 25-23, 25-16 to enter SuperLiga Finals

read more
CHIT CHAT:

What are the events that made you appreciate PinoyExchange even more?

What are the events that made you appreciate PinoyExchange even more?

read more

Advertisement