PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 83
  1. #61
    Cheering from afar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Vind mij in Europa
    Yan ang hirap sa UAAP Board, mag-iimprovise na naman ng rules. Kung wala sa rules yung dalawang imports sa Mythical Five, then give the awards according to the results sa rankings.

  2. #62
    If we follow the awarding in Volleyball, ganito magiging awardees:

    Best Scorer - Terence Romeo
    Best Rebounder - Charles Mammie
    Best in Assister (Joke) - Alolino
    Best Stealer (Joke) - Terence Romeo
    Best Blocker - Karim Abdul

    Sana meron ding:
    Best Free Thrower
    Best 3-point Shooter
    Best Traveller
    Best Fouler

    Hahahahahaha

  3. #63
    Faith Empowers Us esrag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Quezon City, PHL
    Napapasayaw na si Romeo dito. Hahaha

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

  4. #64

  5. Sep 19, 2013, 07:41 PM

  6. #65
    GAU PR nuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Location, Location
    Quote Originally Posted by animo_92 View Post
    Yan ang hirap sa UAAP Board, mag-iimprovise na naman ng rules. Kung wala sa rules yung dalawang imports sa Mythical Five, then give the awards according to the results sa rankings.
    para magka-mbe rule. parang yung kirk long rule. first year college student lang pwede maging rookie of the year

  7. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by mother_lili View Post
    If we follow the awarding in Volleyball, ganito magiging awardees:

    Best Scorer - Terence Romeo
    Best Rebounder - Charles Mammie
    Best in Assister (Joke) - Alolino
    Best Stealer (Joke) - Terence Romeo
    Best Blocker - Karim Abdul

    Sana meron ding:
    Best Free Thrower
    Best 3-point Shooter
    Best Traveller
    Best Fouler

    Hahahahahaha
    Kulang pa. Best Flopper.

  8. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by mother_lili View Post
    If we follow the awarding in Volleyball, ganito magiging awardees:

    Best Scorer - Terence Romeo
    Best Rebounder - Charles Mammie
    Best in Assister (Joke) - Alolino
    Best Stealer (Joke) - Terence Romeo
    Best Blocker - Karim Abdul

    Sana meron ding:
    Best Free Thrower
    Best 3-point Shooter
    Best Traveller
    Best Fouler

    Hahahahahaha
    Best Flopper?

    Alam na

  9. #68
    ^
    Si Ate Kiefey Ravena ang best Flopper

  10. #69
    ^Best Actress nalang kaya

  11. #70
    foodee dudee danella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    fruity island
    Quote Originally Posted by nuss View Post
    para magka-mbe rule. parang yung kirk long rule. first year college student lang pwede maging rookie of the year
    Jai Reyes rule yan.

  12. #71
    We slayed 'em all. zAidO_bLuE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Moon Park
    Congratulations TBR! Bro.

  13. #72

  14. #73

  15. #74
    Lao gives UP something to cheer about by earning Rookie of the Year honors
    From: Reuben Terrado
    •September 21, 2013, 05:09 pm


    KYLES Lao is set to be named Rookie of the Year in the UAAP Season 76 men’s basketball tournament after obtaining the most statistical points (SPs) among first-year players out of high school.

    The University of the Philippines guard out of Xavier High School tallied 21.6439 SPs, according to an official statistics report provided by Imperium Technology and Smart Bro, to come away with the award for the best rookie in the season.

    Lao, who finished third for UP in scoring with 7.8 points and contributed 2.4 rebounds, won the individual rookie award even after the Maroons finished with a dismal 0-14 record this season.

    “Kyles Lao is very impressive,” said UP coach Rey Madrid. “He is an intelligent player. Despite his height, he can challenge anybody.

    “You better watch out for that guy,” Madrid added.

    Only rookies fresh from high school and not those coming out of residency are eligible for the Rookie of the Year award.

    Axel Inigo of Adamson and Kib Montalbo of La Salle were also in contention for the award in what was actually a lean year for first-year players out of high school this season.

    Charles Mammie, playing in his first year with UE after taking up residency, actually finished second in the Most Valuable Player race but was disqualified from an individual award after incurring a suspension from the league.

  16. #75
    the lurker has un-lurk-ed mrbones525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by real madrid View Post
    Lao gives UP something to cheer about by earning Rookie of the Year honors
    From: Reuben Terrado
    •September 21, 2013, 05:09 pm


    KYLES Lao is set to be named Rookie of the Year in the UAAP Season 76 men’s basketball tournament after obtaining the most statistical points (SPs) among first-year players out of high school.

    The University of the Philippines guard out of Xavier High School tallied 21.6439 SPs, according to an official statistics report provided by Imperium Technology and Smart Bro, to come away with the award for the best rookie in the season.

    Lao, who finished third for UP in scoring with 7.8 points and contributed 2.4 rebounds, won the individual rookie award even after the Maroons finished with a dismal 0-14 record this season.

    “Kyles Lao is very impressive,” said UP coach Rey Madrid. “He is an intelligent player. Despite his height, he can challenge anybody.

    “You better watch out for that guy,” Madrid added.

    Only rookies fresh from high school and not those coming out of residency are eligible for the Rookie of the Year award.

    Axel Inigo of Adamson and Kib Montalbo of La Salle were also in contention for the award in what was actually a lean year for first-year players out of high school this season.

    Charles Mammie, playing in his first year with UE after taking up residency, actually finished second in the Most Valuable Player race but was disqualified from an individual award after incurring a suspension from the league.
    So those who transfered and were forced to sit 2 years are not eligible for ROY i.e. Pinggoy etc.?

  17. #76
    Mofo elhy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ey, YOU! CUM HERE!
    ^Jai Reyes rule

  18. #77
    the lurker has un-lurk-ed mrbones525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Home
    kala ko applicable lang yan sa mga transferees pati galing sa ibang bansa

  19. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by mother_lili View Post
    All games up na for NU at FEU.

    Waiting na lang yung candidates from Ateneo at UST, pati UE. Mukhang wala naman sa UP.
    Kasali din ba yung do-or-die game ng DLSU at FEU? pampataas/pampababa din ng stats yun sa mga MVP contenders for both teams.
    pampababa nga sa stats para kay romeo kung isasama pa nila yung stats ng do or die game (as part of elimination round). kc magiging 73.67 na lang ang SP's ni romeo.

  20. #79
    walang kaduda duda....mvp - terrence "the spitfire" romeo!

  21. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by skagway View Post
    walang kaduda duda....mvp - terrence "the spitfire" romeo!
    Ahaha! Nice one!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Hot Topics

NMFtv:

Mo Twister welcomes back Guji Lorenzana, as he shares his exploits on Tinder among other things

Mo Twister welcomes back Guji Lorenzana, as he shares his exploits on Tinder among other things

read more
SPORTS:

Army still undefeated after a thrilling five-set triumph over Cagayan, 25-22, 26-24, 26-28, 23-25, 15-13

Army still undefeated after a thrilling five-set triumph over Cagayan, 25-22, 26-24, 26-28, 23-25, 15-13

read more
TRAVEL:

Palawan named best island in the world

Palawan named best island in the world

read more
CHIT CHAT:

Got any questions about the PBA? Ask Iron Coach!

Got any questions about the PBA? Ask Iron Coach!

read more
PBA:

Meralco opens PBA campaign with 2OT win against Barako Bull, 112-108

Meralco opens PBA campaign with 2OT win against Barako Bull, 112-108

read more
TV:

apl.de.ap returns to The Voice PH Season 2!

apl.de.ap returns to The Voice PH Season 2!

read more

Advertisement